• Published 7th Mar 2014
  • 5,161 Views, 71 Comments

Spilight Scenarios - Thebravenorse



Short Spilight scenarios written by me! All under 1,000 words!

  • ...
12
 71
 5,161

{Romance/Slice of Life/Anthro} After Party

Spilight Scenarios
Scenario One:
After Party

Through the cool night air trotted one green dragon and a lavender mare. Each with a beer in one claw or magic in the other. They giggled and laughed as they talked about the party (of which they just came back from). It was quite obvious they were very happy with the festivity’s.

“And when Pinky Pie fell off the stage drunk. I all most died laughing!” Chuckled Spike earning a giggle out of Twilight.

Twilight took a sip of her drink. “Yea! And when Rainbow D-Dash started making out with that chair. It took the mare-twilight did the math in her head-2minutes to realize”

That earned a laugh out of the drunk dragon, but then his face went serious “Yea, but its a shame Rarity couldn’t make it”

'Yea a real shame' Twilight mused in her head. “Don't worry Spike I'm sure Rarity can attend the next one”

Spike sighed “Yea but you would assume that she could take some time out of her work to hang with her friends” 'To hang with me' he thought.


Spike looked down. But then looked back up to twilight, and asked something that she never thought her ears would hear.

“Twilight, do... do think that I even have a chance with Rarity?” He asked hopefully.

Twilight was so surprised by this that she stopped right in her tracks. Spike Stopped too.

To Twilight this was all most unthinkable. Spike, who had had a crush on Rarity ever sense they moved to ponyville years ago, and who had always been so confidante that he could win her over. Now had doubts.

This could be her chance! *sigh* But she didn't want to hurt her best friend. No mater how much It hurt her.

The unicorn Forced a smile “Yea Spike you do”

He looked surprised to hear this.

“Really?" He blinked "why?”

She started to walk again, so did Spike.

Looking down at her hoofs she explained.

“Spike, you are the most nice, sweet, brave, smart, 'Her face grew red, and she looked up' and handsome dragon In the whole world. Any mare would be clueless to not want to be your marefriend” She shyly smiled at Spike, but this time her smile was not forced


Spike was dumfounded, Twilight had called him.. Handsome. And why was she blushing? Did Twilight like him, as in lov- 'He shoke his head' No! No way. Twilight is like my Sister. She must just be being nice.

But the thought of her just being.. nice. Disappointed Spike, for some reason.

"Um.. wow Twilight, thank you" Said Spike with a blush of his own.

She nodded. And they walked the rest of the way in awkward silence....


They reached the Library and Spike was just about to turn the handle, but a lavender hoof stopped him.

Turning around Spike was meet with a pair of soft lips. 'What Is she doing!' he thought. But soon his thoughts where pushed aside and he melted into the kiss. Twilight prodded his lips begging to be let in. He allowed her entrance 'She put her hoofs around his neck', and there tongues battled for control. Spike won thanks to his longer tongue, and Twilight moaned in delight.

But all good things have to come to an end. Spike and Twilight broke apart, gasping for air.

Both there face where dark crimson, and there hot breath filled the cold air.

Spike was the first to Speak. "Um.. Twilight what was that? I mean It was nice bu-"

He couldn't finish his sentience, because Twilight gave him one last peck on the lips and said "Thank you for tonight". And really fast she opened the door, closed it, and flew upstarts.

Leaving a very confused dragon outside. But then his confusion turned to happiness.

"Twilight really dose like me like that. She.. 'He smiled'.... loves me"

So many thoughts where going thew his head! She loves me! How long has she loved me? I had my first kiss! on and on with the thoughts and questions. But then one very Impotent thought came to mind as he turned the handle.

It was locked.... 'Well Shit'

Author's Note:

What do you think?