• Published 7th Mar 2014
  • 5,159 Views, 71 Comments

Spilight Scenarios - Thebravenorse



Short Spilight scenarios written by me! All under 1,000 words!

  • ...
12
 71
 5,159

{Slice of Life} Forever

Forever

Twilight frowned as her little dragon ran out of the library and off to Rarity's... once again.

The lavender mare sighed and bowed her head in sadness. Ever since the two of them had come to Ponyville Spike had been head over hills for the fashion mare. They used to spend ever moment with each other back in Canterlot, but nowadays they barely see each-other. Sure Twilight loved having friends and being a Princess was great too, but sometimes she missed the days when her and her dragon that she loved so much, would just sit inside and read, or talk about all kinds of things. And not have to fight monsters, save the world, do Princess paper work, or for Spike... go to Rarity's.

She new that she took Spike for granted, but it never really crossed her mind on how much she would miss his company. All day every day Spike would spend at Rarity's (after he had done his chores of course). Sure Twilight could had just stopped him all those times, being a Princess and all, but what kind of friend would she be then.

*Sigh* "What dose Rarity have that I don't?" Thought Twilight. "OK, so I know that I'm not as beautiful as Rarity... but I'm still nice too look at... right?".

"Oh! who am I kidding!" Twilight stopped her hoof, a few tears escaping her. "I could never compete with Rarity. She stole my dragons heart, used it, and now she is just going to throw it away like trash".

But that's what she wanted... Right? for Spike to quit going after Rarity, and maybe find somepony new. Somepony like her?

It pained Twilight to see her beloved dragon run after another mare, because she loved him with all her heart. But what made this worse was that one week-ago Twilight went to Rarity's to talk about Spikes crush. It was no big surprise to Twilight that Rarity did not feel the same way for her Spike (Much to her happiness), and that she just didn't want to hurt his feelings. But after much... talking... Yea... talking... she convinced Rarity to let Spike down gently, someday soon.

And today was that day.

"He's really going to need a friend for this one" Sighed Twilight. "Poor Spike..."

But then a smile formed on the mares face.

"And I'll be that friend" A feeling of confidence came over Twilight.

"I'll be right here, to his shoulder to cry on.

I'll be tough for him, when he's week.

I'll always be here for him.... even in the darkest of times, because I know that he would do the same for me...

because he loves me....

And I love him....

... Forever".

Author's Note:

Just a short, little TwilightxSpike scenario that just came to my mind. Sorry that it was so short bu-
"Wait!"
Why am I saying sorry.... short chapters is what this thing is for.
Well, anyway I hope that you enjoyed this little scenario. Stay tuned for more.