• Published 24th Mar 2012
  • 14,822 Views, 485 Comments

Gamers in Equestria - Neoandermcd



Playing video games, check. Talking with friends, check. Being transported into the lands of Equestria with video game like powers and some evil plot unfolding...uh check.

  • ...
62
 485
 14,822

Chapter 6: Bygones be Bygones (Revised)


Third Person PoV:

Twilight and her friends walked a bit away so that they could discuss in private and decide what to do with these strange colts. The girl’s first explained to Twilight and Fluttershy what had happened so far, which included the CMC being saved from a manticore, who they were, knocking Fluttershy out, and how the fight started.

Twilight brooded over what she was told about these strange colts for a few minutes before she decided to say something “So basically these strange colts save the CMC from a manticore, accidently knocked out Fluttershy and then one of them started a fight.”

“Yeah basically” Dash said with a huff still covering her chest with her wings. “I mean you should have heard what shorty said to me” she said with a scowl.

“But Dash didn’t you come off as hostile towards them?”

“Well maybe a little bit” she replied back while rubbing the back of her head

“But the way he spoke towards us was rather rude and most uncalled for” Rarity said with a scowl.

“Look ah think we’re missin’ the point. Dash ya’ll pushed him into a fight, but he could have just held back but chose not to, so he’s just as much as wrong as you are” AJ said. “and besides even Apple Bloom and tah girls said Pedro seemed rather upset about something yet yah still continued to pester him anyways” she continued.

“AJ’s right, it is also done and over with so now we have to decide what to do with them…any suggestions” Twilight asked.

“Well um if you don’t mind me saying we could always help them” Fluttershy said in a low whisper.

“Yeah I mean I still have to throw them a welcome to Ponyville/Equestria party” Pinkie said jumping up and down in excitement. “There’s going to be balloons and streamers and cake and cupcakes and music and…” she continued to rant on until AJ covered her mouth with her hand, but Pinkie still continued even though she spoke in a muffled voice.

“You can’t seriously want to help them” Dash said.

“And why not they don’t seem that bad” Twilight asked skeptically.

“Look what they did to us” Dash exclaimed.

“Uh Dash everypony looks fine to me” she replied back confused.

“Ah’ll admit I might have a bruise or two, but other than that ah’m as fine as rain” AJ said.

“Even though that ruff…I mean colt held me in a most uncomfortable way I’m fine as well” Rarity said.

“See Dash everypony is fine” Twilight said.

“How do we know this isn’t some sort of trap?” Dash asked.

“BJ wasn’t lying when he said he was surrenderin’ to us Dash” AJ said.

“Ok fine maybe only shorty’s the one I have a problem with” Dash said reluctantly.

“Mmmphhphpmhp” Pinkie said still muffled up because of AJ’s hand.

“Whoops sorry there Pinkie” AJ said while removing her hand from Pinkie’s mouth.

“I said, we should give them a chance it was only because of Dashie’s concern for Fluttershy that this happened”

“Ok we get it I was partially responsible for the mess we’re in OK does everypony know that now? Good” Dash said annoyed.

Twilight seem to be in deep thought while she glanced at what the guys were doing. They seem to be watching the sun go down almost making it close to night time, the sun giving off a red and orange glow. “So what do you girls think about them then?” she asked.

The girl’s brood over the question for a little bit and Rarity said “It’s really hard to say darling, I mean we did start off on the wrong hoof, but they seem rather…fine in my opinion.”

“Ah I agree with Rarity” AJ said with a nod.

“Well I don’t know about all of them, but BJ was pretty cool for covering me when he ripped my shirt and bra” Dash said getting a group gasp of surprise.

“You mean that colt ripped your shirt exposing your…oh why that no good” Rarity said about to go whap BJ upside the head before Dash stopped her.

“Like I said he was pretty cool about it, used his own body to cover my chest even if it was weird to be held hostage like that” Dash said with a shrug. “Also do you have any extra clothes on you?”

“Here you go” Pinkie said grabbing a light blue shirt and pink bra from nowhere.

“Where the ha…”AJ tried to ask before Pinkie beat her to it.

“I have clothes stored all over the place encase of an emergency” Pinkie said keeping that same toothy smile.

“Thanks Pinkie” Dash said while awkwardly trying to put her clothes on while not exposing herself to the boys.

“He was probably getting some sort of sick pleasure out of it” Rarity exclaimed.

“Through his armor?” AJ asked with disbelief.

“You never know” Rarity said defensively.

“I really doubt that Rarity” Dash said flatly as she stretched her wings and gave them a few flaps with her new clothes on.

“Well he did like it when you tried to head butt him, he said it felt like you were nuzzling him” Pinkie said causing Dash to blush.

“I-I w-w-wasn’t n-n-n-nuzzling him at all” Dash said stuttering causing her friend to snicker.

“Oh looks like somepony has a crush” AJ said with a smug smile.

“Ok miss I’m going to ‘buck’ him” Dash replied back causing AJ to blush in embarrassment.

“Ya’ll know that wasn’t what ah meant when ah said that” AJ said.

“Girls we’re going off topic let’s try to focus” Twilight said in between laughs.

“It doesn’t matter to me what you decided to do with them darling” Rarity said.

“Ah would like to help them, they seem to be for tah most part a bunch of good colts” AJ said.

“I guess I’ll try to be nice to shorty over there if you want to help them” Dash said.

“Um I think we should help them, if you don’t mind” Fluttershy said.

Twilight seemed to be in deep thought about what to do for what felt like hours, but eventually started to head towards the guys her friends following behind.

My point of view:

‘Well looks like they're finally done’ I thought as I noticed Twilight leading her friends back towards us. I then motioned my friends to stand up so that we would be eye level with them instead of at an angle.

“So after talking about what do with you colts, we’ve decided to at least hear you guys out” Twilight said earning a couple of silent relief from my friends.

“Awesome let’s go then” I stated starting to make my way towards Ponyville.

“Go where?” Twilight asked confused looking at everypony for an answer getting shrugs from them.

“Well I don’t know about you, but I’m tired and want to rest on a couch or a chair then on the cold ground because it’s going to be a long ass explanation” I replied back.

“I guess will go to the library since it’s the closest and spaciest” Twilight said gesturing us to follow her to town. We then started to walk together towards town in a triangle like fashion, Twilight and I were in the front of the group and she would mostly glance my way as if she wanted to ask me something, but would surprisingly shy away. Manny, Pinkie and Dash were to the right of me talking about what it is like to fly and how Pinkie is capable of doing what she does best…being Pinkie Pie. Fluttershy, Rarity and Pedro were behind me talking about the landscape and the different kind of animals that were here causing Fluttershy to be less nervous around Pedro. Ben and Applejack were to the left of me talking about something until that led them to playfully ruff housing. AJ got him into a hold around his head for a couple of minutes while he playfully yelled out getting a couple of laughs from us, but while AJ was distracted he slipped out of her hold and put her in his own hold. She started to playfully yell out and started to squirm around a bit, but that caused Ben to trip and fall taking AJ with him.

“Are you two alright?” Fluttershy asked concerned.

“Yeah I’m good” Ben replied back and offered AJ a hand to get up.

“Thank ya kindly” AJ said and reached for Ben’s hand.

“WHAT DO YAH THINK YER DOIN’ TO MY SIS” a male voice screamed out with a southern accent like AJ and Apple Bloom. Ben was then shoulder tackled by this giant of a man and was sent flying, landing a quite a bit away with a heavy thud. Fluttershy was the first to react and ran over towards Ben, Manny and Pedro following close behind. The man was about six foot four, wearing blue overalls and a crimson red long sleeve shirt with the sleeves folded up about mid way. Now my friends and I are relatively well built, but this man made us look fat. His upper body was bulging with muscles, but they were not the kind that showed veins yet could easily knock a guy out with one punch. He had short orange hair with sap green eyes and a couple of freckles like AJ, but his eyes were filled with rage. “You alright sis” he asked looking concerned.

“What the hell’s was that for you fucking hillbilly asshole” Pedro yelled at the man. The man then turned towards Pedro and made a run towards him, anger still plastered on his face.

“Big Mac wait” AJ yelled trying to stop her brother ‘Why can’t anything go smoothly’ I thought.

“Twilight teleport me to my friends now” I yelled at Twilight in a matter of seconds my body was surrounded in a light purple glow. Now teleporting is a weird feeling, it feels like you’re talking every single cell of your body, separating it, traveling at supersonic speed and then putting the pieces back together in seconds…it also makes you fucking sick as hell and disoriented. ‘Oh god I think I’m going to be sick’ I thought, but quickly shook it off and tried to get my focus back. Big Mac was only a couple of feet away ‘So let’s hope I’m as strong as everypony been saying I am’ I thought and ran towards him.

“What the is he crazy” Dash yelled in disbelief.

“Twi quick get a magic hold on my brother” AJ said.

“I’m trying but I can’t get a lock on him” Twilight said. We were merely second away from crashing into one another our pace never changing, it felt like I was running straight first towards a train.

At the last second I stopped and planted myself to the ground, waiting for Big Mac to charge into me. ‘Oh god…Celestia…whatever superpower being in this world please let this work’ I thought then I felt Big Mac shoulder dig deep into my chest. I planted my feet in the ground hard trying to stop Big Mac from getting to my friends. I was slowly being pushed back, my feet sliding against the ground. ‘Well then looks like I can at least slow him down…let’s see if I can do more’ I thought as I then firmly planted my feet to the ground completely stopping Big Mac progress towards my friends, we then locked our arms in place trying to see if one of us could overpower the other. After a couple minutes I started to overpower him and slowly step by step made him slide back towards the girls.

“Big Mac stop this right now” AJ yelled at her brother distracting him long enough for me to get the edge on him.

As I let go of him while shoving him away he stumbled back and tried to get his bearing, but I didn’t let him as I took in a deep breath and shouted “FUS RO DAH” sending the blue aura towards him, hitting him dead on and sending him flying. He landed a few feet away from the girls hard on the ground, disoriented he tried to clumsily get back up, but I ran over towards him and planted my foot on his neck pushing down hard to prevent him from getting up yet light enough so I wouldn’t choke him.

The girls had mixed emotions of surprise, shocked and concerned, while Big Mac just started at me with rage. I slowly bent down low enough so we were making eye contact “Calm down before we both do something we’re going to regret” I said with malice while releasing my footing on his neck and ran over towards my friends and Fluttershy. “How is he?” I asked Fluttershy who was examining Ben’s body, lightly tapping all over his body with her fingers.

“He has multiple broken bones and bruises all over nothing life threatening, but he needs a doctor right away” she said.

“Hey Fluttershy can you give us a minute” Pedro said she simply nodded and walked over towards her friends who were mostly watching AJ yell at Big Mac for what he did.

“So who’s turn is it now?” Ben asked coughing up a bit of blood with a light laugh.

“Not me” Manny said backing off a bit.

“I’ve killed him three times technically so you do it Pedro” I said. Pedro just shrugged and brought as his knife ready to stab Ben through the skull until I noticed something and motioned Pedro to stop.

“Hey Ben out of curiosity were you playing on peaceful mode?” I asked.

“Uh yeah I was why would that matter… oh shit I’m an idiot” he said.

“Wait what?” Manny asked confused looking at Pedro for an answer, but Pedro looked confused as well.

“You know peaceful mode in Minecraft” I said to them hoping they would get it.

“Oh yeah in peaceful mode don’t you like heal over time or something like that” Pedro said.

“Exactly” Ben said as we now watched his bruises and bones slowly heal up. After a minute or so Ben was pretty much all healed up and was now brushing himself off.

“Hey Ben remind next time when we’re on chat to play Minecraft” Manny said.

“So wait not only is Ben immortal, but can regenerate in a couple of minutes?” Pedro asked.

“Looks like it” I answered.

“This place makes no sense at all” he said shaking his head while he groaned.

“Hey just think in a couple of hours we’ll all be out of here” Ben said with a pat on Pedro’s back.

“Ben what do ya’ll think yer doin’ you shouldn’t be movin’ around” AJ hollered running over here with her friends closely behind.

“Don’t worry AJ I got better” Ben replied back nonchalantly and proved he was fine by lifting up his shirt.

“But you had broken bones we heard them snap and the bruises and BJ literally stopped Big Mac, BIG MAC that doesn’t….wait don’t tell me it’s complicated” Dash said annoyed.

“Pretty much” I said with a shrug earning me a groan of annoyance from Dash.

That’s when Big Mac came up in front of us with a guilty look on his face “Ah’m really sorry what ah did tah yah Ben. Ah heard only bits and pieces from Apple Bloom and assumed the worst, but ah reckon’ that’s no excuse”.

“It’s alright really, I probably would have done the same thing in your situation so don’t worry about” Ben said offering Big Mac a handshake.

Big Mac then grabbed Ben’s hand and gave him the apple family signature handshake making Ben go into the air cartoonish like for a couple of seconds before he stopped and said “If yah ever need me for anything let me know alright” he said to Ben with a smile. “And I wanna thank ya too BJ for stoppin’ me an all” he said extending his hand out towards me.

“Don’t sweat it” I said shaking his hand and receiving the same kind of handshake Ben got.

“Ah’m gonna head back to the farm now, feel free tah visit some time” he said with a wave and headed towards Sweet Apple Acres.

“Well then shall we continue” I said. The girls were hesitant at first, still probably shocked about the recent events that just unfolded, but eventually we made our way towards town.

We had just arrived near the outskirts of town and even though no pony was in the mood to talk I felt like everything was going to be ok, no more problems whatsoever…until Pedro suddenly leveled up? And we were now waiting for him, to not only figure out how to level up, but to choose which points to spend. And yes we tried to carry him or push him, but he didn’t even budge and Twilight’s magic had no effect on him. And to make things worse Ben snuck off somewhere and we couldn’t find him ‘Can things get any worse’ I thought as I flopped to the ground.

Ben’s point of view

‘It’s can’t be possible’ I thought when I noticed a familiar looking face turn a corner. Everypony was standing there trying to get Pedro to move, but he wasn’t budging even slightly. Shuffling in place anxiously I couldn’t decide whether or not to go after the pony. ‘This could be my only chance to speak to him let alone get to know if it’s true or not’ I thought as I snuck off and ran towards the direction I saw the pony walk off towards. ’Where is he?’ I thought as I ran pretty much everywhere around town ‘I mean how hard is it to fine one pony especially this late’ I exclaimed since there was only a few stray stragglers either going home or out to party. After many hours of running around in circles I reluctantly gave up, now just sitting on a bench grieving ‘My one chance to find out the truth and I bucked it up…life is so unfair’ I thought while I leaned back letting my head hang behind the bench with a audible groan.

“Bit for your thought or is it penny, hard to tell with dimensional travel” said a cheery yet familiar voice. As I looked up my mouth was a gaped in surprised, standing in front of me was a man about five foot seven with short spiky dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. He was wearing a light brown trench coat with a dark brown suit. Underneath his suit was a light bluish shirt, a red bow tie around his neck and had a pair of black reading glass. He stood in front of me with a friendly smile and said “It’s good to see you again or wait technically we’re meeting for the first time (pats me on the back) time travel am I right” he said with a British accent and joined me on the bench.

I sat there dumbfounded trying to collect my thoughts I tried to ask “So you are…”

“Yes I am the Doctor, the tenth to be precise, that you and your friends know. You know its quite fascinating how your universe seems to be quite accurate about other universes through TV shows” he said.

“So then in the show…”

“Yes ‘Doctor Whooves’ is a pony version of me and let me tell you it takes awhile to get use to eating hay and using hooves to pick things up.”

“So then why are…”

“Well technically I’m not, you know with time being wibbly wobbly and stuff, I am here, but I am also in the pony version of Equestria, I’m in the version of Earth where insect evolved into the dominant race and etcetera etcetera.”

“You know answering my question before I finish is getting…”

“Annoying yes well given the fact that we had this conversation before I felt like speeding things up or making sure we keep on track depends how people want to look at it” he said with a shrug.

‘I can’t believe it. Doctor Who thee Doctor Who is right here next to me chatting with me like we’ve been friends for years. Or maybe we have been friends for years traveling together later in the future and it hasn’t happened yet’ I thought a huge grin plastered on my face.

“While I love to sit here and chat with you, but I really got to go, promised the wife and kids we would go out to eat tonight” he said while getting up and stretching.

“Wait you’re married and have…”

“Yes I’m married and have a lovely wife and wonderful children, but I tell you about that later I need you to focus” he said with a serious face. “Know this I cannot in any way help you get back to your world. You and your friends are stuck here for a reason which will be revealed in the future.”

“…” I couldn’t say anything let alone respond to what he just said to me. My friends and I are stuck here and we can’t go back home. I’ll be the first to admit if not second to be ok with this, but Manny and Pedro I…don’t even want to think how they’ll handle the news.

“I am truly sorry that I can’t help, but don’t worry your friends will be ok. It’ll just take them a bit to get use to this world. Now I must be off and I’ll see you sometime later” he said walking towards his home. “Oh before I forget you did ask me to do this” he said clearing his voice. “ALLONS~SY” he yelled while running away.

I just sat there on the bench for minutes trying to process what just happened. I don’t even remember Dash finding me and leading me back to where everypony was, still waiting on Pedro, all I know is I had a big smile on my face and when anypony asked I just responded with “Best.Day.Ever.”

My point of view

After Ben came back and Pedro finally finished leveling up we had made it to Twilight’s place and since it was close to dinner time we got a quick bite to eat. After we ate my friends and I started to explain who we really were, where we came from, explaining our world to them and how we didn’t use magic like there world, but instead used technology, and how we came to be in there world with our new founded powers, which was odd since my friends were brought here just like me at the exact same time as well.

“…and that’s pretty much what we know so far” I said as I sat comfortably on Twilight’s couch, thinking real quick to make sure if me or my friends left out any important details.

“So then if you can’t use magic how did you get here to begin with?” Dash asked.

“Like we said skittles, bright light then boom we were in a forest” Pedro said.

“Don’t call me skittles shorty” she replied back threateningly.

“Uh oh watch at everyone we have a badass over here” Pedro said holding his hands back like he was backing off.

“Oh no not again” Ben said with a sigh.

“Dash ya’ll just calm down alright” AJ said trying to calm her friend down.

“Pedro” I growled at him getting his attention. “I’m going to throw down an ultimatum if you continue getting into fights like these I swear when we get back home I’m going to show your mom that video of you when you went streaking” I said.

The girls just looked at me confused, Manny and Ben understood what I was talking about while Pedro’s eyes shrunk down to the size of peas and said “Bulllshit you guys deleted it, I watched”

What’s that another story time, ok then: Back when we just graduate from high school I went down to celebrate with my relatives before my friends and I would go have some fun. On my way out my cousins asked what we were going to do, but didn’t like the response so they gave me couple of six packs and some tequila to take with me and wouldn’t take no for an answer. So let me tell you my family drinks…a lot and thanks to that I’ve been exposed to alcohol in my early years so I know how much I can handle, but my friends were another story. After a couple of shots they were completely hammered and for the life of me I don’t know why, but Manny dared Pedro to go streaking and like a drunk idiot he did while Ben for shits and giggles recorded it on his camera. Well the next day, after getting over there hangover with some greasy food, which by the way does help with hangover a bit, I basically told them what happened/showed the video to them. Pedro immediately told us to delete it because he didn’t want his folks to find out. Why? Because his family lives about ten minutes away from his apartment and they like to pop in every once in awhile unannounced. So imagine if his family heard about that…yeah not so fun is it. But I felt like I could use this against him one day and saved it for later.

“Yeah on Ben’s computer, but did you know I had a flash drive on me and that I happened to make a backup on it” I said with a sly smile.

“…you’re an asshole you know that” he replied defeated.

“Only when it comes to you my friend” I said with a smile.

“But that still doesn’t explain how you got here with your ‘strange’ powers and equipment, and how you already know us?” Twilight asked holding a notebook while scribbling some notes onto it.

“Well we can’t really explain our power, but we can at the same time, it just won’t make any sense to anypony and it’s more along the lines of a theory to be honest” Ben said.

“And that’s how you guys are able to do the things you can because of video games” Twilight asked with disbelief.

“Yeah I know its far fetch but granted we are from a different dimension so it can’t be that unbelievable” I replied back.

“Speaking of which is there a spell for dimension traveling or something” Manny asked hopefully.

“I’m afraid I don’t recall any spells for dimensional traveling, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t. I would have to go through some books to make sure, but for now I’m not sure” Twilight said.

“Aren’t you colts forgetting something?” Rarity asked.

“Such as?” Ben asked.

“Like how you know our names and stuff” Dash said.

“Well it’s because you guys are from a girl…” Pedro was about to say before I interrupted him.

“Pedro another word and not only will I tell your parents about the streaking I’m going to shove a cactus so far up your ass you’re going to wish that you were born one” I said staring at him with ever attempt to follow up on my word.

“And where do you expect to get one?” he asked smugly.

“I’m pretty sure Twilight could magic one up if I really need it” I returned the smug smile back to him.

Pedro frowned “…well shit” he said defeated…again.

“Well we're waiting” Dash asked.

Ben looked at me wondering if he should answer, but I mouthed out that I would handle it and began “So remember when we were talking about technology and we explained TV to you girls?” they shook their head yes and I continued “So there was this show called My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and it was basically about your lives/adventures you went on, but don’t worry we never saw any private moments in your life or anything like that” I said to them.

We sat there for the longest time while the girls tried to understand what I just told them, it’s like some random person came up to you and said your whole life is a lie, yeah mind blowing and totally unbelievable, but I would have had to tell them sooner or later. Dash was the first to respond “Yeah right, there no way that’s possible.”

“He ain’t lyin’ Dash” AJ said still trying to process what I told them.

“So a bunch of ponies have been watching our lives every day?” Twilight asked glancing around for something.

“I-I-I don’t think I the idea of ponies watching my every move” Fluttershy said hiding behind Rarity.

“Don’t worry Fluttershy the brony community really nice and sweet once you get to know some of them” Pinkie said causing everypony to just stare at her.

“But how that make no…fjaoiehgeoighrfdslkfg” Manny said as he raged trying to figure out how Pinkie does what she does best.

“Well it’s not every day Twilight and like BJ said it never goes into anything on a personal level it’s mostly just to teach people life lessons and the power of friendship” Ben said returning us to our discussion.

“Also I’m pretty sure Fluttershy that ponies aren’t watching this universe in particular, since by our standards, you girls would be considered humans and not ponies. And the show revolves around your pony versions, so I can safely assume that you girls aren’t being watched.” I said reassuringly.

They stared at us blankly not truly understanding what we told them, except for Pinkie of course who was just sitting there with a big toothy grin, so Ben explained every episode from season one to season two stopping at the episode ‘It’s About Time’. “And that was the last episode we watched” Ben said the girls had different facial expressions ranging from shock, curiosity, fear and confusion.

“That’s unbelievable” Twilight said amazed the girls nodding their heads in agreement.

“I’m just glad you girl don’t think we're crazy” I replied back with a smile.

“Or a bunch of stalkers” Pedro said with a smug smile.

“Crazy no, stalker…possibility” Twilight mused half heartedly.

“They’re not stalkers there bronies well BJ and Ben anyway oh I almost forgot hi every brony” Pinkie said waving in a random direction causing everypony to look at her confused.

“Ok seriously what is she talking about or too who for that matter?” Manny asked looking for an answer from anypony.

“Trust me sugarcube don’t question it, it will only hurt more to think about it” AJ said followed by a yawn and you know what happens when one pony yawns.

As we all yawned one after another I glanced at a clock on the wall, yeah they have clocks old fashion ones but who’s complaining. Anyway it was around ten twenty five and I think it was time to call it a night. “I don’t know about everypony else, but I’m ready to hit the hay” I said.

“Ah reckon ah agree need tah get back home so ah can help around the farm tomorrow” AJ said.

“So where are we going to sleep then?” Manny asked.

“We could always go back into the forest, oh how I do so miss it already” Pedro said jokingly.

“Yeahhhhhh not gonna happen or at least I’m not going back there anytime soon” I replied back.

“Well I have a spare bedroom here in the library” Twilight said.

“Ah have a spare room on the farm as well” AJ said.

“Oh oh oh the Sugar Cube Corner has a spare room not being used” Pinke said jumping up and down while wiggling her left arm like crazy in the air like a student raising their hand.

“My boutique has a spare room as well” Rarity said.

“So now we decided who goes where?” Ben said.

We sat there for a minute before a thought accord ‘Revenge’ making me smile evilly in the inside. I then got up and walked over towards Rarity and whispered something to her. She immediately shot up and jumped towards Pedro screaming “MINE”. She then grabbed him and proceeded to drag him towards the door, causing him to scream like a girl the whole time might I add, before anypony could stop her. Pedro was putting up a pretty good fight, but he tripped and fell. Now being dragged out the door in a last ditch effort he grabbed the door hinges and held on for dear life.

I walked over towards him and got close enough so he could hear me as I grabbed his hand “Now we’re good” I said with a devilish smile and forced him to let go. I then closed the door with a huge grin on my face while everypony just stared at me with confused looks.

“What the hay just happened?” Dash asked.

“Oh I just told Rarity something about Pedro is all” I answered casually.

“What did you say if you don’t mind me asking?” Fluttershy asked.

“Oh nothing much, I only told her he like fashion and designing clothing is all” I said.

“Oh Celestia” Twilight said followed by a facepalm while Pinkie, Dash and AJ burst out into laughter.

“Uh am I missing something?” Manny asked Ben.

“Rarity really loves fashion and designing clothing it’s her passion” Ben said with a grin.

“But wait Pedro doesn’t like fashion I mean the most fashionable thing he wears is a black shirt with blue pants”

“I might have left that part out” I said with a grin and continued “Plus he had it coming”.

“So that solves one problem I guess” Twilight said with a sigh.

“Yeah so I was thinking Manny goes with Pinkie, Ben goes with AJ and I stay here” I mused.

“Wait why do I have to go with Pink…” Manny tried to say before a pink blur ran by him and sped off with him out the front door.

Everypony just shrugged it off and I turned to Ben and asked “You good with going with AJ?”

“Yeah it’s good besides I’ve always wanted to know how big Sweet Apple Acres is” he said. Everypony that was still here left with a goodbye while Ben proceeded to follow AJ back to her home leaving me and Twilight alone. Twilight then made her way towards her desk and started to levitate books from dozen of bookshelves while she skimmed through some of them. Curios I walked over toward her and stood behind her trying to read the books as well. Let me tell you this girl can speed read like no tomorrow, in a couple of seconds she would finish one book that had like six hundred pages. Now I like to consider myself a speed reader, it’s one of the reasons why I have to usually read something over twice, but she made me look like I had a reading disability [Author note: just to clarify I am in no shape or form downing people with disabilities in fact I have a few of them of my own, but just to make sure people won’t get upset or anything I’m just adding this little comment].

“Need a han…hoof” I asked.

“Hmm oh sorry I didn’t hear you. I usually get so well engorged in book and…oh wait you already knew that” she said with sheepish smile ‘guess who’s being adorkable’.

“I asked if you need a hoof” I asked with a smile.

“Oh sure I guess. Let’s see why don’t you start over here (floats a dark blue book over towards me) and look for anything that says dimensional travel in it” she said and started to skim through books again.

“Ok then” I said sitting down and leaning my back against her desk to be more comfortable. Without looking at the title I opened the book to the last page to see how long it was…it was seven hundred ages with two thousand words in small print a page. ‘This is going to a long night’ I thought with a sigh and slowly began to read the book.