• Published 26th Jun 2015
  • 315 Views, 5 Comments

A Good Share of Worlds - Sea Pony



Winter Song become a ambassador for the Veil's new empire.

  • ...
 5
 315

Back With The Livings


''That what he said?'' Golden Pie asked me and I nodded.

''I don't know what we should do. I mean I love Equestria but we've been living here for so long I'm not sure if I could face against the challenges of the living world anymore.''

Golden Pie put a hoof on my shoulder. ''If you think about how hard something is to do you wouldn't be able to do anything anymore. Don't think about the difficulty instead think. Do you really want to go to Equestria or do you want to stay here?''

I throught about it for a few seconds. ''Yes... I want to go back, the Elysian Fields is a wonderful place but it's almost feel like a dream instead of a real world sometimes.''

My wife cocked her head curiously. ''What do you mean?''

''Just think about it what happened here in the last fifty years? Nothing! We've been living in a world without any conflicts and any consequences to our actions. It feel as if we don't even have a purpose to live for.''

Golden Pie brushed her mane and looked at me with her smile of her. ''That because we are not alive to begin with my little bird. But I understand where you are coming from. You saved the entire multiverse when you were fifteen. Somepony like you would be drove to madness if she didn't have anything to do for so long.''

I didn't tell her if she was right with her assumption but instead I asked her what she wanted to do. ''So what do you want? I'm not going anywhere if you and Spooky Pranks don't want to go. Harmony want me to help unite the two branches of the multiverse, you know how mortals can be this could become really dangerous for us.''

''I don't care where I am as long as I'm with you my little bird.'' She said before nuzzling my cheeks. If I had any blood I would have probably blush at the action.

that night we sat with our daughter and ask her if she wanted to come with us in Equestria we hadn't even explained everything when she screamed. 'YES! Yes! Yes!Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I wanna go with all the awesome beasties like the dragons and the changelings Equestria sound so awesome everytime you talk about it!''

''Spooky are you sure? Since you never been alive you won't have a body of your own. We might not be able to interact as much as right now.'' I asked her.

Spooky rolled her eyes at me. ''Pfff who want a smelly old body when you can fly and pass through walls. Being a ghost will be awesome!''

Me and Golden Pie looked at each others with worried expression. What did we just unleashed on poor old Equestria? We thought at the same time.

- - - - -

We were walking throught the seemingly unlimited expanses of grass of the Elysian Fields. It was a sunny day without clouds the weather wasn't too hot or too cold just perfect... Just like every other days in the Elysisan Fields. I miss the imperfections of the living world it may be hard to believe but try to live in a perfect world for fifthy years and see if you don't miss the flaws of the normal world.

We were interupted by Clover The Clever or as she liked to call herself The Tree of Harmony. ''Hello Winter Song, Golden Pie and Spooky Pranks. I just wanted to ask can I take a picture?''

We shot her a confused expression. ''Why would a omnipotent tree need a picture?''

Clover rolled her eyes. ''It's not for me it's for the other Elysian ponies. You are the first Elysians to ever leave this world with all your memories intact. This will go down in histories book!''

''How can you make history books for a place where nothing bad ever happens?'' I asked her.

''Well it will obviously be a short book but there has been some interesting things that happened here in the last thousand years.''

''Like what?'' I asked her curiously.

''Well there was this funny story where a stallion tried to have sex with his fillyfriend even thought they had no bodies and-''

I shook my hooves in front of her face frantically. ''Clover there a filly here!''

Spooky huffed. ''Mom I'm fifty years old even if I don't look like it. I know what ponies do behind close doors.''

''...So can I take a picture or not?'' Clover asked with a eager smile.

I sighed in resignation. ''Fine go ahead.'' Without waiting Clover snapped a picture of us and proceed to vanish as if she was never here to begin with.

I shrugged and continue on my way to the portal my family following behind me. Finally we arrived and as planned Harmony was waiting for us.

Harmony looked at us and smiled. ''Since you're all here I'm assuming you're coming.''

I nodded. ''Yes But I have a condition. If I feel that this mission of your is becoming too dangerous for my family I will stop to work for you immediatly without questions.''

Harmony didn't seem displeased at my condition. ''Of course, you may be a hero but you are not a soldier. I would never ask to follow blindly my orders. But I would ask that you try to keep a open mind while visiting these worlds. Some nations will have ideals that clash with yours. And unless a innocent is hurt you shouldn't see them as evil.''

I had difficulty to think of things that would seem evil if it didn't hurt innocents but I guess he knew more about it than me.

''I have to warn you. Once you and Golden Pie cross this portal you will lose consciousness for three days while your sparks recreate your bodies. Don't worry about your daughter I will make in sort that she is with her grandmother while you are gone.''

And with that Harmony step throught the portal. We looked at each other and nodded before galloping after him. And like he had warned us we blacked out.

This is the begining of my second life and while the fate of the multiverse isn't hanging in the balance this time, it would still be the biggest adventure I ever had.