• Published 26th Jun 2015
  • 315 Views, 5 Comments

A Good Share of Worlds - Sea Pony



Winter Song become a ambassador for the Veil's new empire.

  • ...
 5
 315

The Return of Tambelon Part 3

Rage

I have never been this angry in my life. Even when the Reapers took Golden Pie from me I wasn't that angry. That bastard took my daughter. I will find him and kill him even if I have to tear down this entire town!

But as it was I didn't have to wait long. A cloud of shadow appeared in front of me. When it dissipated there stood the smug bucker grinning at me as if nothing was wrong.

''Hello there little Goddess you must have miss your daughter after all this time let me give you a gift then.'' Another cloud of shadow appeared from it a being emerged. It was another undead. But what really angered me and horrified me at the same time was the fact that it was the body of a little filly. Her eyes were different than the others they shone with dark pink lights.

''Since your daughter didn't have a body of her own I put her soul into this filly. This is a lich it is way stronger than the other zombies you killed.''

I was about to strike down the dead body and free my daughter but Grogar cackled and said. ''I wouldn't do that if I were you. the body of a lich need a enormous amout of magic to function. If you strike it down most of the magic will stay in the body and your daughter won't have enough magic left to survive.''

I turn angrily at him. ''Then I will just have to kill you and you're hold on her will be brocken!'' Without warning I created a ice sword and charge at Grogar.

Before I could impal his head he moved out of the way but he wasn't quick enough and his cheek was cutted.

In a fit of rage Grogar let out a shock wave of shadow sending me crash on the ground.

''You won't be able to defeat me before you daughter kill you. It's either you or her.'' With that Grogar disappeared again but this time he left something behind. When he left a dark veil of magic appeared forming a circle around me and the liche.

That smug bastard had stop me from running from the fight!

''Spooky Prank I know you're in there somewhere you have to fight back!'' I said to the liche slowly advancing toward me.

My only response was a magical beam coming straight for me. I extended my wings and flew out of the way of the blast.

''I know I'm a lousy parent and I don't deserve to have you but please stop this. I can't fight you! I would rather die than hurt my own daughter!''

The liche threw another beam at me this one hit me in my right wing and I was sent tumbling to the ground. Before I could come back on my legs the liche was arleady on me.

''I can't do this Spooky. I may not be a true hero but I can't hurt my family. If it's what it take for you to be safe then do it. Kill me I'm sure someday you will break away from this evil body you're too strong to let Grogar control you forever. But after the way I threat you I deserve what is coming to me, do it.''

The liche extended a hoof and a sword made of pure magic formed in her hoof. Once it was completed she raise the sword and prepared herself to strike me down. Just before the sword could strike me the glow in her eyes became dimmer.

The liche stop moving the only indication it was still alive was the occasional quiver. I smiled and cheer. ''I knew you could do it Spooky you're the strongest little ghost eve- AHH!'' I screamed in pain and surprise as the glow in her eyes became stronger and the sword slashed at me.

Before I could fully understand what was happening the liche hitted me another time. This time I lost consciousness as the sword left a nasty mark on my face.

- - - - -

No, NO!! Spooky screamed inside her own mind. How dare you hurt my mother I will kill you! The liche began to scream as a powerful magic began to tear her from the inside. The undead tried to keep it under control which only enraged the little ghost even more.

With a scream of anguish Spooky Prank poured all her magic inside the artificial spark of the liche. With a shriek of agony the liche exploded in a shower of magic energy.

Spooky Prank remain there panting heavily. And watch her unconscious mother with sorrow. A cracking sound was heard all around them and after a few seconds the barrier shattered.

It was then she remembered who started all this. With a angry snarl she flew in direction of Ponyville in search of help and revenge.

- - - - -

Never in her life Celestia would have thought she would regret that her student was so studious. But now as she dodged magic beams, fire balls and ice shards she began to question if it was such a good idea to make her learn so much.

She had tried to use the memory spell Twilight had used during Discord return but it only made them falter for a few seconds. Grogar mind control must be too strong. Celestia had only one other idea to help them but to do that she had to make them fall unconscious first.

Celestia didn't like the fact she had to fight her former student and her friend but she had to save them not only for herself but for the good of all Equestria.

With a solemn expression Celestia fired the first spell she could think off. Mind control magic was frown upon. It was a branch of magic no teacher worth their salt would teach but Celestia needed a desperate solution for desperate times.

The spell she casted would make the targets think they are not only tired but the more time pass the more they will think they are in a safe zone suitable to sleep. It was a ancient spell only very powerful Unicorns could do.

That spell was the sole reason the Pegasi didn't take over the Unicorns before Equestria was founded.

The mane six advanced toward Celestia with difficulty all of them were clearly struggling to not fall asleep. One by one however they fell on the ground. Applejack was the last one standing. She tried to buck Celestia but the Princess was prepared to dodge and the country mare lost balance and fell falling asleep immediatly.

- - - - -

Celestia felt like her minds was splitting apart. ''AHH! That why I let Luna do the dream walking I totally suck at it.'' The Princess of the day muttered.

She looked around and noticed she was inside her own castle. She could hear voices coming from the throne room. With determination she kicked the door open. There sitting in her throne was another Celestia

This Princess however had a very unsettling smile that Celestia could describe as sadistic. In front of her was Celestia's most faithful ex-student glaring down at the doppelganger.

''I'm going with them!'' Twilight screamed.

''Twilight you're a immortal let these worthless friends of your go. While they fight Grogar army we will go into hiding. Their life are meaningless compared to ours.''

''Since when have you became so callous?!'' Twilight cried.

The fake Celestia laughed. ''I always been like this you were too blind to see it. Why do you think I never helped you? Nightmare Moon, Discord and Sombra Why do you think I let you and your friends fight them alone without my help and not even giving you the aid of the royal guard? Because you were only a shield that I used so I didn't risk my own life or the ones that protect me. Now that you're a alicorn thought I'm giving you a chance to be worth something let go of your friends.''

''Never! I would rather kill you than abandoning them!''

The scene came back at the begining and continued in a endless loop. Celestia was horrified she knew all this was fake a illusion made by Grogar to control Twilight. But did Twilight mistrust her enough to believe this farce in that throne could actually be her?

She shook her head she would have to think about all this later. ''Enough!'' She exclaimed before she shooter a magic beam at the fake Celestia. With a poof of magic the doppelganger vanished. Twilight looked around in confusion.

And then she saw Celestia. ''What is happening here why are there two of you?''

Celesti shook her head. ''This Celestia was a fake Twilight. We are presently in your head. Grogar casted a spell on you so he could control you and your friends and help him conquer Equestria. You must wake up.''

Celestia was about to leave with her fellow Princess but Twilight stopped her. ''Princess I know all this was fake. But it played on a thing I wondered for a while. Why didn't you help during those crisis?''

Celestia sighed. ''You must understand something Twilight. I have not been a element bearer for a long time and the last time we part way was on a sour not. The elements have a will on their own. When I banished my sister they saw it as a sign of trahison on a fellow element bearers. If I was present when you and your friends use them they wouldn't hurt me since they can only hurt evil but they would render me completely helpless for a while.

''In short if I acompanied you I would only be a burden on you. Ponies still see me as a pillar of peace but I have just been useless for so long I'm not sure I deserve the title.''

''Don't say that!'' Twilight replied angrily. ''You don't need to beat bad guy to be a hero even thought you couldn't use the elements for a thousand years you kept peace in Equestria for generation nopony else could have done the same!''

''I was just lucky plain and simple. Lucky that only minor evil forces popped up during my reign alone. But look at me now. The greater evils have been popping up for the last fifty years and I was useless for almost all of them.''

Twilight mouth was agape at this after a few seconds she steeled her expression. ''That because despite having us, you're still trying to save the world alone. I know you don't like to risk the life of your little ponies. But they don't want to lose you just as much as you don't want to lose them. If you had friends to back you up like I do you would soon find you're unstopable.''

Celestia stood silently for a moment before she chuckled sadly. ''Since when have you become so wise?''

Twilight smiled. ''I am the Princess of Friendship for a reason.''

The world around them become to vanished in a white light.

''It seem like the illusion is breaking up.'' Celestia said. ''I will see you in the real world we need to save your friends next.''

Twilight nodded with a determined expression and with that the world vanished completely.

- - - - -

A few minutes later Celestia easily rescued the rest of the bearers now that Twilight was on her side. Very soon they and the royal guards overhelmed the founders of Equestria.

But before they could finish the battle a familiar ram decided to appear. ''I should have guess my mind control would fail on the bookworm. She is way too loyal to you Celestia. To the point I'm questioning if you brainwashed her before me.''

Twilight growled at the accusation but didn't say anything.

Before any of them could understand what was happening the undead bodies of the founders all exploded into a cloud of dust.

''Hello Grogar'' Said a voice so cold it shouldn't belong to a child. Grogar turn around and saw Spooky Prank. She looked at him with a cold furry and with a calculating stare only a cold blooded killer should have.

''You hurted mommy. You stupid imbecile you really should pick your fights because this time you really chew more than you could handle.''

Celestia, Luna and the bearers looked at each other with worried expressions. Spooky Prank took a sadistic smile. ''You like to control empty bodies huh? Let's see if you like to have a empty body of your own.''

Grogar smirked at the threat. ''Please you're just a filly the only real threat here was your mother and you just said she's hurt.''

''You think I'm not a threat because you never met a ghost. You see the most evil a person is the weaker their soul get. Oh sure your magical power stay the same but don't expect to become anything more than a rat in the next life. You have played with necromancy your whole life. Let's see how easy it is to rip your soul out of your body.''

The next few seconds was filled with a scream of agony. The bearers had to cover their ears because of how loud it was. Finally the body of Grogar fell on the floor his eyes were completely white.

Even Celestia and Luna looked at the ghost with horrified expression. ''No one touch our family.'' Spooky Pranks said, she then turned in direction of the bearers who all flinch at her stare. ''Mommy is hurt please help her.'' She said before vanishing in thin air.

One thing was sure. The bearers would never try to make a ghost angry as long as they live.