• Published 17th Jan 2014
  • 3,334 Views, 64 Comments

DustStorm's Treatment - DuskShadowBrony



Luna has a cure for DustStorm's emotional trauma. (Warning, has diapers and regression. DOES NOT HAVE SHIPPING)

  • ...
12
 64
 3,334

Playful little pony

I carefully mixed my salad with the packet of dressing. I looked around, at all the other ponies with their friends. I tried to ignore the fact that I was the only one sitting alone. Flipping through my textbook, I continued taking notes, when I felt something behind me. I turned around to see five of the school's worst bullies standing behind me. I took off my glasses and set them on the table. "Can I help you?" I asked cautiously.

One of them picked up my textbook and promptly started ripping the pages. As I started to jump up, another kicked me over. They quickly converged on me, and pounded me until I was heavily bruised and bleeding. They ran off, laughing. At this point, I noticed the entire cafeteria was looking at me. Some awkwardly broke eye contact, others laughed and took pictures. As tears of hate and hurt welled up in my eyes, Luna suddenly was in front of me. "Luna?" I asked. "What-"

"I promised I would protect you. Let's get out of this nightmare." she cloaked me in her wings. The warmth from them calmed me down, and the memory faded. "Wake up, little one. The nightmare is over."

***

My eyes opened, and I raised a hoof to shield against the bright sun. Luna was standing over me, with a gentle smile. "Welcome back to the real world, sleepy head." she patted me on the head. "Oh boy, you need a change."

It wasn't until she pointed it out until I felt the soaked.. . And messy diaper. I started to get visibly upset, but Luna gently nuzzled me, the therapeutic contact quieting me down.

She laid out a changing mat and set me on top. She made quick work of changing me and cleaning me, slipping the new diaper on in a flash. "Better?" she asked softly, stroking my mane. I nodded quietly, and her smile widened. "Good."

"Mommy?" the word slipped out of my control again. "What that?" taking note of my grammar mistake, and giving myself a mental slap for it, I pointed at something soaring in the sky.

"That's a Griffin. That's right, you never met one, right? That's one of our mail carriers." she turned back to me and removed a blue ball speckled with moons and stars from her saddlebags. "Here!" she nudged it with her nose, sending it into the air at me.

Usually not being one for games, I was initially reluctant to knock it back, but moved up and bumped it with my muzzle. I felt a jolt of happiness rush through me, and I was eager to return the ball when Luna sent it back to me. After a few volleys, a wind caught the light beach ball, sending it soaring away from me. I ran after it, not looking where I was going. One of my hooves tripped over a rock, and I tumbled to the ground. It didn't hurt that much, but I felt tears come to my eyes again.

Luna was at my side in an instant. "Are you okay, little one? That looked like it hurt. Here, mommy will kiss it and make it all better."

I managed a half hearted protest as she gently kissed the scratch. I wiped away my tears, and gave Luna a hug, which she happily returned.

"It's almost time for me to bring out the moon. We need to go back home." she placed me on her back, and packed the items she took out. "Want me to gallop?"

I nodded, with foalish enthusiasm. "Go, mommy!" I held on tightly.

Luna crouched down and broke into a run, both of us laughing all the way back to the castle.

***

"There. It's done." Luna and Dust looked up at the beautiful night sky.

"Princess, this came for you." a royal guard walked up, bowing. Once again, I felt frightened by the new pony, and hide behind Luna. He smiled. "And who's that little pony?"

Luna took the scroll from him, thinking quickly to try to answer his question. "A friend's child." she stated firmly. "I'm watching him while she's on vacation."

The royal guard nodded, bowed again, and left. Luna opened the scroll, and read it through. "Oh dear. It appears that Tia and Sparkle both ate something funny on their trip to Almanea. I'm supposed to represent Canterlot as a judge for the combat competition."

My eyes lit up. "Fiwghting touwnament?"

Luna booped me on the nose. "Not something a little pony like you should see."

I processed the situation. "Awe you... Going, mommy?" I asked.

Luna sighed. "I have to, little one, but I promise, it'll only be for a day. I'll make sure I get the best foalsitter I can. I promise. Okay?" she gently rubbed my stomach.

My eyes were teary again. "But I want to go with you , mommy."

Luna sighed. "I'm sorry, Dusty, it's just not appropriate to bring a foal there. Please be a good pony? Stay with a foalsitter for one day? Can you do that for mommy?"

I reluctantly nodded. Luna smiled again, and pet my head. "Good."

Author's Note:

I am starving as I write this. When's that pizza I ordered coming? *huffs*