• Published 17th Jan 2014
  • 3,331 Views, 64 Comments

DustStorm's Treatment - DuskShadowBrony



Luna has a cure for DustStorm's emotional trauma. (Warning, has diapers and regression. DOES NOT HAVE SHIPPING)

  • ...
12
 64
 3,331

Dusty

The moon shone down on the calm lake. I felt a cool and soft breeze rustle through my mane, blow past and around my body. The sky was clear, the stars clearly visible. On my small island, I rested upon a bed of flowers, green grass growing around me. I could hear the wildlife, the squeak of bats, chirp of crickets, the occasional splash of a fish... I closed my eyes gently. It was so calm here. So very calm.

But when I opened my eyes again, I was back in my old home. My mother and father were screaming at me. "You useless son! Your sisters have done so much, and you care more about writing stories than you do useful things! You're a shame to the family name!" my father shouted. "You're trash! Worse than trash!"

"If you were never born, this family would be better! You said you wanted to die, right? You tried to kill yourself those times? Then die! Just die and this family will be happier!" my mother screeched.

My mind started whirling with confusion, fear, anger, and many other emotions. I felt like my head was going to explode. I started crying, as my dream turned to black around me.

***

I woke up with a jolt. At first, I was confused, then my memories slowly came back. My mind felt a little fuzzy and unclear. I was still crying from my nightmare, and soon discovered something else. The crib I was in had a yellow wet spot under me. I cried out for Luna, and she came in a flash.

"Oh you poor thing..."she lifted me up and gently nuzzled me. "It's okay, I'm here. You don't need to cry." her voice was soft and reassuring. I calmed down a little, and she wiped my tears away. "You had another nightmare, didn't you? It's okay, they'll go away soon." she carried me over to a changing table.

At this point, I started feeling uncomfortable. "Is this... Really necessary?" I muttered.

Luna carefully laid me down. "Your body is that of a foal. You won't have as much.. Control over it." she pulled out a white diaper from a box near the table. "I know it's going to be strange, but please be a good foal." She smiled down at me.
I sighed, knowing it was for the best. I allowed her to put the garment on me, and sit me up.
"How does it feel?" Luna asked.

I shifted a little, the diaper crinkling. It forced my legs slightly apart. But it felt right, for some reason. Maybe my foal brain was overwriting my adult one faster than I originally thought. That would explain my unclear mind. "It's okay." I answered quietly. My stomach gave an audible rumble, and I looked away, embarrassed.

"I predicted that." Luna picked me up and placed me on her back. "Let's go down to the kitchen to get you some food. Don't attract to much attention."

"But what abouwt my schedwule?" I clapped a hoof over my mouth as my words came out.

Luna giggled. "That's cute, no need to be embarrassed. It's part of the spell, that's all. And we have other guards who can fill in during your... Leave of absence." she started walking, and I held on as best as I could. My hooves seemed to be slightly clumsier than before. We soon reached the kitchen, where a steaming bowl of food was waiting. Luna picked up a nearby spoon, ignoring the stares of some of the cooks. A few were also eying me. I shrunk down a little, closer to Luna. A pang of fear shot through me, unaccustomed to multiple sets of eyes on me. Luna instantly noticed, and took me to a small dining room.

"Sowwy, I just-" I stopped as Luna touched a hoof to my mouth.

"You don't need to apologize." she set me down on a table. “We don't have a highchair in here, so we'll just do this for now. Now open up." she lifted a full spoon to my mouth."

"I can still feed mysewf." my magic gripped the spoon. I always had a knack with it, even at a young age, so I was easily able to hold the spoon with my magic. Or so I thought. My magic faltered, and the utensil clattered to the floor. "Sowwy, Luna..."

"You can just call me Mommy, you know." she said in a playful tone as she picked the spoon back up. "Now don't be stubborn, let me feed you."

Realizing defeat, I sighed, and opened my mouth, allowing her to spoon food in my mouth. The food wasn't that bad, just the texture felt like I was eating an old apple. I had spilled more than I realized, as Luna had to wipe my face clean. "Thanks, Luna."

"One more thing." she walked into the kitchen for a short time, and came back with a full bottle.

"You can't possibwy expect me to dwink out of that..." I groaned.

"You had a hard enough time with the food, didn't you?"she reminded me.

Once again, defeated by logic, I relented. I allowed her to place the bottle in my mouth, and I started sucking. The foal part of my mind soon helped me get a rhythm, and soon, the bottle was empty. Luna smiled, and set the bottle aside, placing a pacifier in my mouth. I almost protested, but I found sucking on it was very calming. Luna lifted me off the table and put me on her back again. "Let's go for a walk, it's a great day out." her voice calmed me even more, and I simply nodded. She walked outside, and the warm rays of Celestia's sun shone down on me. For the first time in a long time, I smiled. It was a tiny one, but still a smile. Luna laughed. "So that's what your smile looks like. You look so adorable!"
I ducked my head, another wave of embarrassment washing over me.

"Can we go to the meadow, Mommy?" I blinked as I realized that I had not used her name, and rather...

Luna seemed happy about this. "Of course, Dusty."

"Dusty?" my small voice seemed comical when I tried to sound annoyed.

"Do you not like the nickname?" Luna asked.

"It's... Okay." I responded in almost a whisper.

"We're here." Luna stopped and set me gently on the ground. I attempted to walk, but fell over. Ignoring Luna's, giggling, I resorted to crawling through the many colorful flowers, to my favorite tree. The shade was cool, and the leaves whispered as the wind blew through them. I felt at peace, a feeling I had not felt for many years. My eyes closed, and I soon drifted back to sleep again.

Author's Note:

Boy, Dust sleeps a lot. Kind of like me when when I don't have classes.