• Published 17th Jan 2014
  • 3,329 Views, 64 Comments

DustStorm's Treatment - DuskShadowBrony



Luna has a cure for DustStorm's emotional trauma. (Warning, has diapers and regression. DOES NOT HAVE SHIPPING)

  • ...
12
 64
 3,329

Epilogue

Luna awoke to the bright rays of the sun shining into her room. She slid out of bed, and checked the crib that was recently moved to her room. DustStorm woke up as she approached. He smiled and held up his hooves, reaching up to her. "Mommy."

Something was different. His eyes were completely bright and carefree. The worry and despair she always saw in the back of his eyes was gone. Now all that remained was this happy little foal. Did the spell work? We're his old memories truly gone?

"Dusty?" she asked tentatively. The foal seemed confused, tilting his head slightly. A little bit of drool trickled out of his mouth. Luna smiled, and picked him out of the crib, nuzzling him gently. The foal gave her a tiny hug with his tiny legs. Now, it was truly a new life for him. She tickled him with her feathers, bringing out a joyous laugh.

***Twenty Years Later***

"Mother, I'm headed out. It's time for my patrol." the gray Unicorn finished securing his standard issue armor on. The only thing distinct about it was a small moon on the chest piece.

Luna looked up from the documents she was reading. "All right. Good luck, Dust, don't overdo it." she called out to the other room.

"It's only a triple shift, I'll be fine, Mother. See you." the door slammed as he left.

Luna turned back to her documents, the fireplace crackling behind her. The folder had DustStorm's name on it, with a large red SEALED RECORDS on it. She skimmed through all the documents of his family, and analysis of his time in Everfree. She finally reached the last document, titled "Royal Guard Application Results". A document over twenty years old. Her eye fell on the bottom of the page.

"Psychological Evaluation: FAIL

Notes: Applicant has suffered extreme emotional trauma, and seems to have little sense of self-preservation. A further investigation of the applicant's past revealed an abusive family, which lead to applicant being a runaway and a recluse in the Everfree Forest for a few years. Completely reckless personality, even if he is very moraled and loyal. A pony with this degree of damage cannot be accepted into the royal guard. He poses a danger to himself and others."

Luna sighed. Back then, she had used her position as a princess to override the decision. She smiled as she looked at the psychological evaluation on the new document.

"Psychological Evaluation: PASS

Notes: Applicant shows a brilliant level of morals and refinement. Loyal to the cause of justice, and motivated. Grew up with Princess Luna as a mother, obviously raised very well. Applicant is very intelligent and happy to learn. Good levels of morale. Applicant will be an asset to the royal guard."

Still smiling, Luna scooped all the old documents back into the folder, and threw them into the fire. She watched the documents- no- DustStorm's old past burn away, as if it never even existed.

END

Author's Note:

Sorry to end it, but I felt I should end it before I run out of ideas. Over ten chapters were cut, but DustStorm's adventures with regression are not over yet. And plus, I felt that DustStorm's regression was imminent by bathtime, as he couldn't even remember what about his past was so fearful.

Later stories, unless stated otherwise, are independent, and are unrelated to each other.

Comments ( 24 )

Terrible OC? Check. Romance with a canon character? Check. I think my job is done here. And that's not even touching the topic.

3831710

But Peppy! It

contains diapers, regression, and all the related stuff

and also, it

does not contain porn, clop, or gore

How could you not be enthralled by it?

3831731 While I'm a huge fan of terrible fetishes and not porn, I just absolutely love terrible ideas more.

3831744

Ah, makes sense to me.

3831759 Almost as much wonderful sense as this.

3831710

I doubt that you even read it at all. There are no hints of romance with Luna at all. Unless you're implying that sons have a Sexual relationship with their mothers. Which makes me pity you.

Cheers for the feedback though. Not very constructive, but feedback nevertheless.

3831887 Oh, that makes it so much better.

3831907

Well, if you don't like it, you're free to leave a dislike, and mature, productive feedback, instead of prejudiced and sarcastic comments. We're all adults here.... Oh, poor choice of words on my part. Heh.

I still think you're a cool person. Everyone has their interests, and things they hate. I don't blame you for disliking my story. It simply didn't suit your tastes, and I'm fine with that. I hope your day goes well, and you find stories that you enjoy.

3831923 Eh, I'm honestly surprised you didn't flip your shit. Kudos. I'll withhold my downvote for that. Even if the story is a horrible idea.

Beautiful story, I loved it so much. If only we could do this for all adults who were abused as children and are still finding it hard to cope. I'm so sorry about what happened to you.

It was a very sudden ending, could of had more chapters, but it was a great ending.

I really enjoyed this story! I cannot wait to see more from you in the future! :pinkiehappy:

3874646
"It was a very sudden ending"

Yeah, that's what I thought, too. :/

I really should have wrote more, thanks for the feedback.

Meekoli is sad now that it is over

3922805

Don't worry, more stories with DustStorm and his friends have been made, and more are coming! I appreciate your support!

Ok i don't know haw this store got in my favourites but i'm glad it is:twilightsmile:

3963535
Thank you :) I appreciate it.

nice little easy read.

Glad to see that the regression changed Dust Storm for the better. :heart:

"Dusty?" she asked tentatively. The foal seemed confused, tilting his head slightly. A little bit of drool trickled out of his mouth. Luna smiled, and picked him out of the crib, nuzzling him gently. The foal gave her a tiny hug with his tiny legs. Now, it was truly a new life for him. She tickled him with her feathers, bringing out a joyous laugh.

***Twenty Years Later***

You should do another story recording what happened during the twenty years, like what friends Dust made during his childhood or something.

wanted to try something new. it wasent bad but I dont like how he just lost his entier life like that. I am not saying this is bad but he just seems overly abused. A much better option is that luna gave him some "vacation" time. as in during that time he is her foal. that way he can build happer memories on top of the bad ones and still be himself. again this is how I would have done it. your way is great and wraps it up in a nice bow but....I just think that lossing all of those memorys and himself....is kinda like killing him in a way.this is my only issue. still I give this fanfic a great 8/10 sorry if you think I was being rude.

How did dusk storm get his cutie mark with Luna? :rainbowhuh:

3963545 I have to say very well done its funny though because I was in an rp with a similar story line

Wow this was an awesome to read I can basically can guess his life onwards with the details you gave! That's Good writing there!

nostopthisisaterriblestorywhyareyoustillreadingandfavoritingit

Login or register to comment