• Published 17th Jan 2014
  • 3,334 Views, 64 Comments

DustStorm's Treatment - DuskShadowBrony



Luna has a cure for DustStorm's emotional trauma. (Warning, has diapers and regression. DOES NOT HAVE SHIPPING)

  • ...
12
 64
 3,334

Prologue

Author's Note:

This is my first fanfiction. The prologue is just to introduce my OC, and a bit about him.

It was another quiet night in Canterlot. The full moon shone down on the castle, and into the throne room. Princess of the Night, Luna, was seated near the window, with an open scroll held open by her magic.

Luna scanned the patrol schedule for her royal guards. As usual, DustStorm had signed up for almost every single slot. She sighed. It had been five years since she found the gray Unicorn in Everfree. Impressed by his magical combat talent, she took him in and recruited him. However, he was very independent, and reserved. He didn't talk much to other ponies, and refused to answer questions about his past, although it was rather obvious he grew up in an abusive family. DustStorm was a hard worker. Perhaps too hard. He rarely rested, spending most of his time working on tasks for the royal guard, or on his magic research. Luna closed the scroll, thinking.

DustStorm was a bit like a son to her, and she was worried for him. Recently, he grew even more obsessed with his jobs, and slept even less. Luna shook her head. If this kept up, he would work himself to death.

"Something bothering you, sister?" a large white alicorn, with a flowing pale rainbow mane walked into the room. "You look troubled."

"It's nothing, Tia." Luna stood up, brushing her older sister gently with her wing as she walked by. "I'm going to check on a few things." she walked through the same hallways, stopping at an old wooden door. She knocked with her hoof. An annoyed voice replied.

"I'm busy. What is it?"

Luna smiled. "It's me, Dust."

The door opened. A small, young, gray Unicorn stood there, bags under his eyes, and mane a complete mess. He swayed slightly where he stood. "Oh. Sorry, Luna. What can I do for you?", he asked, in a quiet, exhausted voice.