• Published 17th Jan 2014
  • 3,334 Views, 64 Comments

DustStorm's Treatment - DuskShadowBrony



Luna has a cure for DustStorm's emotional trauma. (Warning, has diapers and regression. DOES NOT HAVE SHIPPING)

  • ...
12
 64
 3,334

Luna's Idea

Luna caught the small pony with her wings, and gently laid him on the carpeted floor. She tried to ignore the guilt of using a sleep potion in his tea. "You need rest. And true rest. You won't dream with this sleeping potion." she gently spoke in his ear. Luna's mind still was shaken by the nightmare she saw in DustStorm's dreams. Another wave of guilt hit her for spying on his dreams. She looked over the sleeping pony. "If only there were some way to make him forget his past... Or fix the damage done to his heart..." she whispered out loud to herself.

Luna thought about it for a while, then started pulling books off the shelves. The old spellbooks were faded, but legible. She flipped through the pages, looking for something, anything, to help. Her eye landed on a certain spell. She carefully examined it. It was a youth spell. The subject it was used on would grow to a very young foal or filly in size, and their mind would slowly fade and regress to the age of their body. Thus meant that DustStorm could forget all the traumatic memories.

She could raise him with the motherly care and love that his family failed to provide. It would fix his shattered heart. Luna looked over at the gray Unicorn on the ground, his chest rising and falling gently with his breathing. It wouldn't be right to just cast it on him out of the blue. She memorized the page, and replaced the books. Luna settled down next to Dust, and gently draped a wing over his body. "When he wakes up." she thought to herself. "Then I'll ask."

Author's Note:

Very short chapter, I know, but it's to show Luna's train of thought before Dust wakes up.