• Published 26th Dec 2013
  • 4,552 Views, 86 Comments

Little Jewels - Shadowmane PX-41



It's amazing how quickly things can change. One minute, Diamond Tiara feels on top of the world. And the next day, she and Silver Spoon have been turned into foals for all to see.

  • ...
17
 86
 4,552

The Next Day

On the next day, the sunlight was streaming down onto the four ponies' faces. With Diamond and Silver getting the most sunlight albeit being hugged in the arms of Applebloom and Babs. The two mares stirred a little as the sunlight wrapped around their faces. They stirred until they finally woke up with the two foals still in their arms.

"Morning, Couz." Applebloom said once she was out of bed and walked over to the nearby draw. Once she did, she swiftly downed two more of the yellow pills before hoofing the container over to Babs.

"Morning. Applebloom." Babs finally got out of bed once she saw the pill container in front of her and took two more of the yellow pills.

After they heard their moms talking, Diamond and Silver awoke at almost the same time, each making the cutest little foalish noises as they stirred. They felt almost instantly that they had wet themselves as they slept.

"Mowning, Siwvew." Diamond said once she sat up, listening to and then feeling the wet patch on her diaper, "Do yoo feew dat?"

"Mowning, Diamond." Silver said as she did almost the same thing, only she felt the patch first before she sat up, "I tink I wet mysewf."

"Mama, we wet ouw diapees." The two foals said, grabbing the attention of Applebloom and Babs pretty quickly.

"Babs. Ah took Diamond last time, so ah was thinking that you take Diamond this time and ah've got Silver, sound fair?" Applebloom asked her as she started to kneel down towards the two foals.

"Sure thing." Babs quickly agreed as she lifted Diamond up in her muzzle and carried her over to the changing table.

The two mares stood side-by-side as they laid down Diamond and Silver and removed their current diapers. Once they were off, Babs quickly took both of the diapers over to the bin whilst Applebloom pulled out two more diapers and some foal powder. Once Babs got back to the changing table, Applebloom was sprinkling the foal powder onto the diapers before hoofing one over to Babs. The two mares then lifted their foals' flanks up with one hoof whilst sliding the diapers underneath their flanks with the other hoof. Once the two foals were set down onto powdered diapers. Applebloom and Babs quickly wrapped the diapers around the two foals and tied the tapes up nice and snug before picking the two foals up again and taking them over to the padded floor where they started to play again.

"Hehe, tanks, Mama." Silver giggled as she ran off to play with Diamond again.

Diamond and Silver were now doing some role-playing in their little princessy outfits. Sometimes about logical things, and sometimes about things that didn't even make the slightest bit of sense. Even though Applebloom and Babs couldn't follow a word of it, it went something like this.

"Yoo have committed cwimes beyond youw natuwe. Do yoo have anyting to say in youw defense?" Diamond was talking to a pile of blocks and got no response, "Vewy weww den, Siwvew! Give ouw guest a wittwe timeout!"

It did look Diamond was being an ass again, but actually it was just a game to her, and she was still acting sweet and lovable in her foalish state. Silver followed orders and hauled the pile of blocks out of her sight and stuffed them into a box with great difficulty before giggling and returning to Diamond.

"What was dat guy in fow?" Silver asked Diamond with curiosity piqued.

"He was wocated steawing miwk and diapees fwom da townsponies." Diamond explained, "I knew I had to do was was wight, hopefuwwy ouw pwisonew wiww change his tone aftew his day in da box."

It was at this time, that Diamond and Silver heard a rumbling coming from their stomachs. Indicating to Applebloom and Babs that they were hungry and needed feeding. The two mares overheard this and rushed over to the two fillies, picking them up with their muzzles and placing them onto the bed before lying down on it themselves. This time Silver fed from Babs whilst Diamond fed from Applebloom, it seemed weird to Diamond at first, but the warm, delicious Breast Milk made her think otherwise.

After they had stopped feeding, Applebloom and Babs gently patted the two foals on their backs, forcing out the cutest little burps any foal could make. After this, Applebloom and Babs went over to the nearby drawer and pulled two pacifiers, one white and one pink. They then returned to Diamond and Silver and plopped the pacifiers into their mouths before picking Diamond and Silver up in their muzzles again and carrying them over to the nearby padded climbable shapes.

They set the two foals down gently on their diapered flanks and let them explore the padded forest of shapes, sucking their pacifiers all the while. once they got going, they moved the shapes with their bare hooves to make a ramp and a slide. They did a few runs on their slide before they played a game that entailed bouncing across the tops of the shapes and making it to the other side without touching the floor. It was a good game at the time until...

"Owww!" Diamond had taken the risk of making a jump too long for even herself, she had leapt for a shape but only one hoof touched it, the others were still dangling, causing Diamond to take a little fall to the ground. It was only a little drop to Applebloom and Babs, but to Diamond, it felt like she had fallen off of a pedestal. She landed with a THUD! Onto her belly, the resulting crash had also knocked her white pacifier out of her mouth. And it wasn't long after this little fall, that Diamond began to cry.

"Aww, what's wrong, Diamond?" Applebloom cooed as she lifted the crying foal up in her muzzle and sat her down onto the bed again.

"Mama, I feww ovew and huwt my bewwy." Diamond sniffled a little before crying again.

"Don't cry, Diamond." She made shushing noises soon after, causing the pink filly to calm down a little, "Just tell yer mama where it hurts."

Diamond rubbed her belly with one of her hooves, thus pointing out to Applebloom where she felt the pain of the fall.

"I've got this." She laid Diamond Tiara down and began to kiss the area Diamond had rubbed earlier. Diamond found this to be quite soothing and relaxing and had stopped crying and sniffling all together, "Now, let me do something to help ya recover." Applebloom leaned over and gave Diamond a good raspberry on her stomach, causing the pink foal to giggle and laugh as the raspberry tickled her stomach.

"Auntie?" Silver said through her pacifier to Babs, stretching her arms out and pulling them in again, signalling that she wanted Babs for something, "Can I get some waspbewwies as weww?" She looked up at Babs with puppy-doy eyes as she pointed to Diamond getting her raspberries.

"How can I say no to a cute little foal like you?" Babs cooed as she lifted Silver up in her muzzle and laid her down next to Diamond Tiara. Silver was asked to remove her pacifier for the moment and she did so quickly. Soon Silver Spoon got her fair share of raspberries from Babs and this occured some laughter to come from Silver as well.

"Looks like they like them." Applebloom said as she regained her breath, "Hey, how about we do the next raspberries together?"

"Sounds good to me." Babs said once she caught her breath as well, "Let's do them on three."

"One... Two... Three!" The two mares blew the next raspberries at the same time, Babs working with Diamond and Applebloom working with Silver now. With each simultaneous raspberry, the two foals laughter got cuter and longer. It was a clear sign to both the mares that Diamond and Silver loved their raspberries.

"Hehe, dat tickwes!" Silver said during the final set of raspberries.

"Tanks, Mama, tanks, Auntie." Diamond said once the raspberries had finally stopped and they were sitting up again.

"What do yoo wanna pway now, Diamond?" Silver asked Diamond.

"Weww, wet's see whewe Mama and Auntie dwop us dis time." Diamond said as she and Silver were lifted up in Applebloom and Babs' muzzles again. Every time they were lifted up, they laughed and swung around. This time, Diamond and Silver were dropped off by the building blocks.

"Wooks wike we'we pwaying wid bwocks next." Silver said with glee as she clapped at the activity that was presented to her and Diamond, "What shouwd we buiwd?"

"I know!" Diamond lifted up her hoof in inspiration, "Wet's buiwd a pwincess castwe! One dat fits ouw foawish tastes."

"I wike da sound of dat idea." Silver pulled a large bundle of blocks closer to herself and Diamond, "How many do yoo tink it wiww take untiw we finish constwuction?"

"Wet's keep buiwding untiw we wun out!" Diamond said as she began frenzically and carefully stacking blocks in a base-like design, making what looked like the foundations for their castle.

"Otay den, wet's get to wowk!" Silver clapped her hooves and began to aid Diamond in the construction of their new fortress of foalitude, "Wet's make da pwettiest castwe in aww of foawdom!"

Author's Note:

End Of Part 7

Hopefully you guys found this chapter to be just as cute as the other ones. It's gonna take a while for Diamond and Silver to construct their little castle, so in the meantime, here's some author's notes for you. Sorry if this fic took a while. I was finally finishing inFamous for the PS3. By the way, SPOILERS: Kessler is Cole from the future. Other than that, school has been riding me all over the place. so that's probably another reason why this part took so long. Give me some constructive criticisms here, and maybe I'll get back to you, provided I don't spend all of my free time playing Call Of Duty Ghosts. See you soon guys. Keep reading for more cute Foal Diamond Tiara and Foal Silver Spoon

Rate
Comment
Like
Follow