• Published 26th Dec 2013
  • 4,541 Views, 86 Comments

Little Jewels - Shadowmane PX-41



It's amazing how quickly things can change. One minute, Diamond Tiara feels on top of the world. And the next day, she and Silver Spoon have been turned into foals for all to see.

  • ...
17
 86
 4,541

Reuniting With Former Classmates

Diamond and Silver were gently dropped into the "Play Area" and let onto their foal hooves so that they could walk. They saw that the Play Area was much more complex and much more padded than they initially expected, but they didn't let it hinder them in their foalish playtime.

They crawled all over the place and through some padded wringers, letting them wring the foals through. They came out as usual, besides the high amounts of laughter that they were now exerting. Their laughter was almost stopped by the fact that another foal was coming to greet them.

"Hi dewe." She smiled as she helped Diamond and Silver up. It was hard for our two foals to make out the helping hoof until they got back up to their hooves to get a good look. The pony was an Earth Pony with a pink coat and two-toned green hair. Diamond could vaguely remember this pony as Aura, a former classmate of hers. "Yoo awwight?"

"Yeah, we'we fine." Silver said as she started to recollect herself. "It's nice ta meet yoo." She smiled.

"Weww, it's awways a pweasuwe ta meet new faces." Aura smiled as she led Diamond and Silver towards another group of foals, who were playing with no worries in the world. "Sowwy, I nevew said hewwo to yoo two yet. My name is-"

"Hewwo, Auwa." Diamond said as she finally remembered that voice, albeit it being a little bit more foalish than she remembered. "I wemembew yoo. Yoo used ta be one of my owd cwassmates."

"Excuse me?" Aura looked surprised, which is what Silver would expect, seeing as this was another world she and Diamond were in. As she asked for answers, she saw that Silver and Diamond were having a private huddle, to chat in secrecy.

"I tink yoo mean de odew Auwa. Da one in de odew Equestwia." Silver explained to Diamond, who had been wondering why Silver pulled her into a private chat. "It's a common mistake ta make, Diamond. Wat wid a new wowwd, meeting famiwiaw foaws and aww."

"Oh, wight." Diamond hung her head, she was starting to remember more and more of her past life, and the more she remembered, the more she started to miss it all. She then shook off her sadness when she was being invited to play by Aura and her friends.

"Otay, I can wowk wid dis." She said as she decided to follow Silver and join with Aura and her group of foals for a much more fun activity. "I just gotta make suwe I act wike I dun know dem, and tings shouwd be fine." And with that, Diamond was off to join a foal group.


Diamond and Silver were having games of Foal Talk with a few of the foal classmates they had met. They were trying to make their words sound more like what a foal would usually sound like to their parents, and all in all, it was generally good fun for them.

The two had also gotten to recognize a few familiar faces such as Rumble, Twist, Archer, Coronet, and even Pip. Diamond had also done a convincing job of acting like she didn't recognize her foal classmates when she met them.

"Ooh, nice one!" Diamond complimented as Coronet finished off another foal talk sentence. "Now it's my tuwn again." Diamond smiled as she prepared another foal talk sentence ready.

"Apa bwa goo go dei da bwah ma teh coo." Diamond said, in the best foalish accent she could muster up. It seemed to wow her crowd though, the foals were cheering her, showering her with affection, compliments, and even a few hugs on the side. Silver just smiled, walked up next to Diamond and gave her a pat on the back.

"So, Diamond. If I couwd intewwupt da game fow a teensy bit. I'd wike ta know evewypony's Mamas a wittwe mowe." Archer asked with a curious look in her eyes.

"Oh weww, me and Siwvew have da same Mama." Diamond spoke on both hers and silver's behalves. "She's ovew dewe wid Auntie Babs." She pointed over to a table where Babs and Applebloom were tucking into their ordered dishes.

"We wive tagedew at Sweet Appwe Acwes." Silver continued. "Evew since Mama adopted us fwom de owphanage, we've been having a wondewfuw wife wid hew and hew aunties."

"Wait, you'we owphans?" Twist asked. The main difference, was that her voice was much more understandable in this world, due to the fact that she was a foal.

"Fow some weason, yeah." Silver said as she began to scratch the back of her head. "I dun know wat happened ta ouw weaw pawents."

"Dat's kinda sad when yoo tink abowt it." Pip spoke to the both of them with a worried expression on his foalish face. "Nopony evew wants ta wose deiw Mama. Especiawwy not me." He pointed towards his mother, who was eating some scones, of all the things here.

"Mine's stiww awwight." Coronet pointed at hers, who was taking in some of the rare eclairs the Cakes had to offer her. "She's just eating some Mama food."

"Ouw Mamas awe aww tagedew at da same tabwe now." Rumble said as he suddenly noticed the parents were starting to gather around a much larger table to talk about things, even Babs and Applebloom took their food over to join in.

"Weww, if evewyting's accounted fow, wet's get back ta ouw games, shaww we?" Twist smiled as she prepared another foal talk speech. "Awthough, I'm stawting ta get a wittwe bowed of pwaying Foaw Tawk. I was tinking one wast wound, den maybe a game of hide-and-seek?"

"Suwe, if evewypony ewse hewe agwees wid youw decision." Coronet turned to face the rest of foals, who were instantly nodding with Twist's idea. "Guess I didn't need ta get de opinions of evewypony ewse didn't I?" She chuckled akwardly.

"Awwight den, aftew evewypony finished deiw foaw tawk speeches, we begin hide-and-seek." Twist said as she watched the other foals sat around her, like children excitedly waiting for a teacher to tell them a story. "This one's gonna weawe yoo in stitches..."


The foals were recollecting themselves after they said their final speeches in foal talk. It took them a while to stop laughing, due to how funny they all sounded, and after a good minute or so, they were finally ready to begin their little game of hide-and-seek.

"Awwight, who shouwd go fiwst?" Coronet asked the group, who were also pondering who should find them first. "I pewsonawwy nominate yoo, uhhhh... Sowwy, I didn't catch youw name eawwiew." She said to Silver.

"Oh, I'm Siwvew Spoon and dis is Diamond Tiawa." Silver said, breaking out of her train of thought to talk to Coronet. "Nice ta meet yoo, Cowonet."

"I personawwy tink Siwvew hewe shouwd go fiwst." She announced to the group, grabbing their attention. "Who ewse agwees?"

"Me!" The other foals burst out into a chorus, raising their hooves up. They didn't care who went first, just so long as they could get the game started.

"Den it's settwed." Aura smiled as the foals stopped at last. "Otay, Siwvew. We'ww aww wun and hide, whiwe yoo count ta 10. Onwy when yoo find aww of us, do yoo win."

"I kinda knew how ta pway hide-and-seek befowe I came hewe." Silver explained as she covered her eyes with her hooves. "No offense."

"None taken, just stawt counting whiwe we hide." Aura said to Silver as the other foals began to run around the large, multi-leveled play area, looking for a great place to hide from Silver's eyes.

"1... 2... 3..." Silver began counting giddily whilst the other foals took hiding spaces all over the complex, making sure not to bump into each other as they frantically looked for a place to hide.

"7... 8... 9... 10! Weady ow not. Hewe I come!" Silver announced to the play area, so that her group knew that she was coming to find them.

Silver crawled up to the top floor first. She had a plan, she was going to work her way from the top all the way down to the bottom. It might have been complex for some foals to make a plan like this, but then again, Silver was a former filly with a foal's body, and a rapidly disintegrating regular mind.

She looked around the hanging padding pillars, to see if anypony was here, she checked the corners to be perfectly sure she wasn't missing a foal she was looking for. She couldn't find anypony there, so she then checked the the mini maze.

She heard chuckling inside the maze, so she could tell that somepony was here. Foals are usually given away by the number of times they laugh on a regular basis. She went inside the maze to look closer. She checked all the paths and eventually found Diamond, curled up against a corner wall, chuckling until Silver found her.

"Found yoo, Diamond!" Silver smiled as she tapped the giggling pink foal, who had just now noticed that Silver had found her. She calmed down and cursed herself mentally for giving her location away.

"Why dun we find da west of da gwoup tagedew?" Silver asked Diamond as the two walked out of the mini-maze together. "It shouwd be wots of fun wid yoo and me tagedew."

"Weww, I guess so." Diamond's spirits were lifted when Silver suggested the idea. "If we go tagedew, we couwd find dem quickew and easiew."

"Yeah, it wiww." She looked around the rest of the top floor of the play area and found that she had found everyone that she wanted to find up there. "Time ta head down ta da next stage." She smiled at Diamond Tiara as she looked at their way down to the next floor, a slide.

"Yoo fiwst." Silver gestured to Diamond as she outstretched a hoof towards the slide. "Be sure ta wait fow me."

"Hehe, otay, Siwvew. I wiww." She smiled and launched herself downwards, wizzing down the slide and landing gracefully on the padded lower level of the play area. "Now yoo, Siwvew."

"Awwight den, jut gotta position mysewf, and... WHEEEEEEEE!!!" Silver literally threw herself down the slide, zipping at a speed that would make any foal jealous just from watching it alone. She landed with a tiny thud, but shook it off as she regrouped with Diamond Tiara, making sure to listen for giggles and check all the corners they could see.

This worked effectively as the two could hear some whispering coming from the ball pit. They crawled over and checked the area. It didn't take the two of them to find foals, as they saw Aura and Coronet trying to disguise themselves in the ball pit.

"Do yoo tink dey'ww be abwe ta notice us in hewe?" Aura asked Coronet.

"Pwobabwy not." She smirked as she snuggled into the ball pit a little more. "We'ww be fine, so wong as we don't tawk so woud."

"Otay, but I'm stawting ta get pinkeye in hewe." Aura looked a little concerned. "I'm wowwied if I stay in hewe too wong, I might cwy and give away ouw position."

"Who said yoo wewe giving away anyting?" Silver smirked as she quickly reached in and pulled out Aura, whilst Diamond pulled out Coronet. "Gotcha!"

"Aww, howsefeathews." Cornet said as she clambered back onto her hooves, to follow Diamond, Silver, and Aura.

"So, how many foaws awe weft ta find?" Diamond asked Silver as she checked the rest of the middle floor.

"We onwy need ta find Twist, Wumbwe, Pip, and Awchew." Silver counted them off in her head as she checked each corner she could find. "I'ww check hewe fiwst." She crawled inside some kind of padded structure with no other open spaces.

It was dark in there, this made Silver a little worried as she fumbled around to find one of the foals she was looking for. She had to rely on her sense of sound to find a foal in this area. The only specks of light she had were from the main entrance and the little holes in the wall on the higher floor of the structure.

She heard giggling and climbed up to find somepony was chuckling in the room. Silver felt around for the source of the laughter, and suddenly found her hoof was caught in something, and if that wasn't enough, her hoof was starting to get moist all of a sudden. Someone was sucking on it, and she knew all too well that she wasn't.

She pulled her hoof back and felt somepony's forehead. "Thewe yoo awe!" She said, triumphant that she had found someone, leading the foal out of the darkness, the mystery foal was revealed as Archer, much to Silver's delight.

"Awwight, wet's head to da bottom of da pway awea." Silver rallied her group of found foals. "No doubt dat Pip, Wumbwe, and Twist awe waiting dewe. Hiding fwom ouw sights."

Silver's foals were led to a slide leading to the bottom floor of the play area. The others went first and Silver went down last. They landed in the order of Coronet, then Aura, then Diamond, then Archer, and Silver last.

Silver looked at the padded shapes first and decided to check there first. She had to move some of the shapes to travel around better and to find another foal hiding behind one of the padded shapes.

"Found yoo." Silver said as she removed a shape to find Pip hiding behind it. He giggled when Silver had found her and crawled out of his little shape garden without any fuss whatsoever.

"If you'we wooking fow Twist, I saw hew hide behind dose pwushies ovew thewe." He pointed towards a bunch of oversized plush animals, some of which were being hugged by other foals who weren't part of the group.

"Tank yoo, Pip." Silver giggled and gave him a little hug before moving in to find Twist.

She checked behind all the plushies she could find, getting closer and closer to Twist's giggles with each plushie. Eventually, Silver found Twist, who was napping behind the last plushie. Silver gently tapped her forehead in an attempt to grab the attention of the sleeping Earth Pony foal.

"Mowning, sweepyhead." Silver smiled as Twist finally woke up and yawned in a cute little fashion which would make any mother swoon at how cute she looked.

"How wong was I out?" Twist asked as she got to her hooves and regrouped with the rest of Silver's little band of foals. "Is Mama done wid hew food yet?"

"We onwy need ta find Wumbwe." Coronet told Twist when the group was finally together again.

"Den Siwvew wiww have found aww of us." Aura finished up talking to Twist as Silver checked the final position that Rumble could have hidden in.

Rumble wasn't so easy to find, unlike the others. Silver checked all the corners in the area but couldn't find Rumble anywhere. She could still hear his laughter, but couldn't see him anywhere.

"How is he doing dat?" Silver asked herself as she slid her hooves on the wall and felt the wall moving as she moved her hooves along the wall. "Oh, dat might expwain it."

Silver then got the idea to move every wall she could, so as to find Rumble hiding behind at least one of them. She had to think about this, she was playing some kind of foalish puzzle, and needed to play her cards right as she was listening for Rumble at the same time she was sliding the walls.

Eventually, Rumble recoiled in a little shock as Silver finally found him as she slid a wall to find him. He hung his head in defeat as he and Silver walked out of the sliding walls room and back to the group of foals.

"Da gang's aww hewe." Silver smiled as Rumble walked out to greet the rest of the group again. "Dat was fun, Wumbwe. Yoo and youw fwiends pwayed a good game and hid weawwy weww."

"Now I tink Mama's aww done wid hew food and dwink. I tink it's time we headed back ta meet hew." Diamond said as she turned Silver's head to see that Babs and Applebloom were walking over to the entrance to collect them both.

"Weww, it was fun meeting yoo aww, but we have ta get back ta ouw Mama." Silver said her goodbyes to the other foals and walked with Diamond over to the entrance again.

"Bye-Bye, Siwvew! Bye-Bye, Diamond!" The foals said their farewells back as Diamond and Silver made it back to the entrance at last. They waved to the two of them, to which Diamond and Silver waved back.

Diamond and Silver were picked up by Babs and placed into Applebloom's carrier. Silver on the left and Diamond on the right.

"Nice ta see you two again." Applebloom smiled as she walked out of Sweet Apple Acres with the foals by her side and Babs behind her. "Did ya'll have a nice time with the other foals?"

"Oh, Mama. It fewt wondewfuw." Diamond smiled as she basked in the sunlight of daytime again, with Silver doing the same. For the first time, Diamond actually felt like she had friends. And she liked it.

Author's Note:

Well, that part took a while, didn't it?

I meant to get it up sooner, but I was watching an assload of Teletubbies gameplay on Youtube (After you see the Game Grumps torturing themselves with it, you get an odd fetish to see more, hopefully you find a gameplay with commentary, so that it's made more interesting.) So, sorry if that kind of held me back.

Also, I know that it's usually no big deal to any of you reading this, but I'd love it if you checked out my blog posts as well. They need love too, you know. I recently did a blog post involving the recently released EXCLUSIVE clip for EG2: Rainbow Rocks. And let me tell you, my hopes for this movie have been restored.

But still, check out my blog posts, check out the Game Grumps playing Teletubbies, do anything you wanna do, and generally have a good day, I'll see you soon.

And yes, I'm well aware that Aura was a unicorn in Lesson Zero AND a pegasus in Leap Of Faith, but that's beside the point!!!

And here is the Game Grumps being tortured by Teletubbies for the PS1: