• Published 26th Dec 2013
  • 4,552 Views, 86 Comments

Little Jewels - Shadowmane PX-41



It's amazing how quickly things can change. One minute, Diamond Tiara feels on top of the world. And the next day, she and Silver Spoon have been turned into foals for all to see.

  • ...
17
 86
 4,552

A New Life In Another World

Diamond Tiara was trying to look around the room, to see if she could find any clues on how she was age-regressed. But everything seemed legit to her, except for one thing. On a drawer near Applebloom's bed, was a picture with the foal versions of Diamond and Silver being hugged in Applebloom's arms. Underneath the picture, Diamond quickly saw what looked like adoption papers, even though she did like to snuggle into Applebloom's coat, it didn't stop her from reading the papers from afar. The papers was what surprised her the most, as the names on the papers clearly read, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.

She then felt something wet on her flank. She quickly noticed that she had wet herself without even noticing it. She tried to take it off herself but her foal mind said other wise and made her speak instead, "Mama, I made my diapee wet." She immediately covered her mouth at what she had said, she called her rival, mama. the only 4 letter word she'd never had thought of using around her before until now.

"Aww, did mah little Diamond bust her drainpipe again?" She cooed once she had picked up Diamond's foal talk and blushing, "Don't be ashamed, everypony wets themselves at yer age, even yer sister, Silver. I'd best get ya changed then."

She was then lifted up in Applebloom's muzzle and carried over to a changing table near the door. As she was lifted across the room, she was shaking herself. But she wasn't doing it in fear or anger, she was actually having fun being picked up and carried over to the table. Once she was placed on the table, Diamond Tiara was laid down with the help of Applebloom. It was after this little task was done, that Applebloom took off Diamond's current diaper, carried it over to the bin and dropped it in. Once she was done there, she pulled out a draw and took out a new diaper. Once shutting the draw again, Applebloom began to unfold this new diaper and add some foal powder before applying it to Diamond Tiara's foal flank. She made sure to slip her tail through the hole at the back before making the three ends meet and tying the tapes up nice and snug.

"There ya go, Diamond, nice and snug just the way ya like it." Applebloom said as she put her on the padded floor and let her explore her new surroundings.

It wasn't long after Diamond had began looking around, when Silver Spoon awoke in the crib. She could feel the blanket covering most of her body and she could also feel the diaper on her flank. She was surprised to be in a crib until she saw Diamond was looking around the room with content.

"Dat was some pawty." She said as she rubbed her head in confusion and pain, "howd on, why am i in a cwib?"

"Well looky there." Applebloom said as soon as she noticed Silver had awoken, "Looks like yer sister's finally awake."

"Hi Siwvew." Diamond said once she greeted the foal silver.

"Diamond Tiawa? What awe yoo doing hewe?" Silver quickly asked.

"Twust me, it's a weawwy wong stowy." Diamond replied as she sat down on a pink mat.

"And what's wong wid our-" She was stopped once she peered out of the crib to get a better view of Diamond Tiara, "Diamond, you'we a foaw!"

"So awe yoo." She said calmly as she pointed at Silver.with her small hoof. What seemed odd to Diamond though was she had this urge to suck her own hoof whenever she saw/used it. And while her willpower was strong, it wasn't strong enough and she plopped the hoof right into her mouth. However, she didn't really seemed too embarrassed about her hoof-sucking taking place. In fact, she seemed happy to suck it and kept on doing so whilst Silver quickly examined herself and the room around her.

"A foaw, me?" She said in a confused tone, "But dat can't be, i'm a big fiwwy."

"Morning, Silver!" Applebloom said once she got closer to the foal Silver and lifted her out of the crib, "Did ya get a good sleep last night?"

"I had a wonderfuw sweep wast night, Mama." She said and covered her mouth after saying the last word. She'd just called her newest friend mama, a phrase that was just as confusing for Diamond to use as well.

"Good ta know ya feel like that." Applebloom said once she felt Silver's diaper and felt another wet patch, "But ah think somepony opened their floodgates as well last night."

"Wha?" Silver said as she felt her wet patch as well, "Oopsie, my diapee wet."

"Don't ya worry, mah little Silver. Ah'm gonna get ya changed as well." She said as she was lifting Silver over to the changing table now. Once Silver was set down, she let out a few giggles as her current diaper was pulled aside and binned and her new diaper was being powdered with foal powder. Once this step was done, Applebloom wrapped the diaper nice and snugly around Silver Spoon's flank and carried her over to the bed before picking up Diamond Tiara and dropping her on the bed as well.

"Diamond?" Silver began to ask, "Why did i caww Mama, Mama?"

Diamond stopped sucking her hoof to answer Silver's question, "Honestwy, i have no cwue why we cawwed her Mama." She started sucking her hoof again and was quickly stopped once Applebloom revealed her teats to them.

"It's time fer some breakfast, Mah little jewels." She said as she pulled the two foals closer to her teats and wrapped her hooves around them like a cocoon to give them privacy and warmth.

"Bweast miwk?" Silver asked as she watched the teat that was produced to her, "Isn't Mama supposed to be a fiwwy wike us?" Both their stomachs started to rumble once Silver stopped talking.

"Weww, i tink it's fow the best." Diamond spoke once she got closer to the teat, "Fowmuwa and foaw food could be bad for us at dis time and Bweast Miwk doesn't sound bad, awso i don't know about yoo but i'm pwetty hungwy."

Once Silver nodded her head in agreement, the two foals began to nurse on the two teats. Their actions were met with delicious breast milk and they both closed their eyes in satisfaction as they let the milk travel down their mouths and into their stomachs. After they stopped, Applebloom patted their backs a respectively equal amount of times and they let out cute little burps that would make anyone d'aww if they saw it.

"Wasn't that delicious?" She asked the two foals who nodded afterwards, "Good ta hear it, it's no use having fun with yer aunties on an empty stomach isn't it?"

"Aunties?" Silver shrugged, clearly confused at what she had heard.

"Of course ya wouldn't remember, no foals ever do." She said as she picked them both up in her muzzle, "We all live together as a family but only ah'm allowed ta make sure yer alright. Come on, girls.. Let's go see yer aunties, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo."

And with that, Applebloom took them out the door and carried them downstairs. Both Diamond and Silver were puzzled that both Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo would be with Applebloom at this time, but they quickly forgot their suspicions as they were having fun being carried around once more.

Author's Note:

End Of Part 2.

That was too cute. Dont'cha think? So, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo are aunties now as well as friends. Will they still be in touch with Babs whilst they're busy with Diamond and Silver? And another question, Are the Mane 6 still the same in this new world? Or are they different ages in this world? Only time will tell.

Rate
Comment
Like
Follow

P.S: If someone could make me a picture for this fic, i will use it straight away.