• Published 26th Dec 2013
  • 4,544 Views, 86 Comments

Little Jewels - Shadowmane PX-41



It's amazing how quickly things can change. One minute, Diamond Tiara feels on top of the world. And the next day, she and Silver Spoon have been turned into foals for all to see.

  • ...
17
 86
 4,544

The Ponyville Tabs

Author's Note:

I have been meaning to blow the dust off of this fic for quite a while now, and seeing as how Diamond and Silver need some more love in this world, I decided to return to Little Jewels to make you guys and gals happy.

Also, I'm happy to announce the new picture for this fic, if you haven't already seen it yet. It's quite a nice picture, and a very rare one at that. No other pictures could fit this situation like this one did. My thanks to the Diamond Cutters for adding it to the Diamond Tiara Drawfriend forum post. You all rock! Even you, Telaros.

Also, while you have the time, I've been focusing on something non-age-regression recently and more prediction-wise. It's called The Ultimate Show, and it's how I think Equestria Girls 2 should end. 9,420 words of Dazzlings V.S Friendship awesomeness, which you guys and gals should check out. I wrote it because Equestria Girls 2 is coming out this Saturday, and I wanted to guess how the ending would work. I hope you like my portrayal of the final battle of that movie when you check it out.

One more thing; this will be the last thing I update before my Hiatus-to-find-a-new-computer-time-period begins. I'm going out with a bang instead of a whimper.

But anyways, I've been rambling on for too long now, back to your regularly scheduled Foal Diamond Tiara and Foal Silver Spoon...

Diamond and Silver spent most of the walk home snuggling in Applebloom's fur. They had really grown to appreciate her for all the stuff they had done for them in their time of need, as Applebloom had grown to appreciate their companionship. They also found it very easy to sleep in Applebloom's coat, and were doing so with shallow breaths.

"Aww, cute little rascals couldn't last the trip home." Babs lightly chuckled at how adorable the sight of Diamond and Silver's nap was as she and Applebloom made their way back to Sweet Apple Acres so that Diamond and Silver could rest easily.

As Applebloom and Babs walked down the roads and up to the road that went to the farm, a figure was watching them from afar. He was a unicorn with a scar running through his right eye, with white hair which had silver streaks and a brown coat with a Cutie Mark depicting hand of cards with an Ace, Queen, Jack, King and 10 of the same suit.

"Gunshot, I've got something here in Ponyville." He said as he used his horn to bring up a talk screen, so he could talk to the imprisoned crime lord in Manehatten. "The pony you've been after, Babs Seed just walked past me."

"Hmm..." Gunshot said, rubbing his damaged wings gently with his hooves, so that he didn't aggravate the wounds. Even though he was locked up in his cell, the police didn't have any restraints in his cell which would hold him down, so that was a compromise for him, if he needed to stretch a little. "Where is she headed, Royal?"

"She's traveling with another Earth Pony, who is the mother of two Earth Pony infants." The unicorn said as he got one last look at the two ponies walking up the road. "What do you suppose the course of action is, Gunshot? Should we take her out now, while she's seen?"

"No, Royal Flush." Gunshot said, in a very serious tone towards his long-distance lackey. "If we kill her in front of all those witnesses and foals, we could start a panic, and after the crap back in Manehatten, I'm not receiving the death penalty for co-ordinating crime from prison."

"So what DO you suppose we do?! Just let her get away again?!" Royal Flush looked a little angry as he slightly raised his voice in sync with when he banged his hooves against the table.

"Patience, Royal. We need to wait this out, strike when Babs is at her most vulnerable." Gunshot smirked as he unfurled his wings, wincing at pain when the pain returned. "The next time she's alone, then you can strike. Oh, and try to make this a stealth kill, we don't want her calling for help now, do we?"

"Very well, Gunshot." Royal said as he got served his food and paid the waitress pony with a few bits. "But If this fails and Babs manages to escape again..."

"Stop your worrying. She's not getting out of it this time." Gunshot walked over to the prison sink in his cell and began to take a drink of the arctic tap water. "Just watch her for now, and only strike Babs when there are NO other witnesses to watch. I'll talk to you later, Gunshot out."

Then Royal Flush cut off the talk screen and took the hay fries with him to go, as he followed Applebloom and Babs from afar. "Make no mistake, Babs Seed, you may have escaped our wrath in Manehatten, but coming here to Ponyville was a big risk, even for you..."

"The question now, is how do you plan to beat Royal Flush?" He smirked at his own joke and followed Babs and Applebloom on their trip through town, letting them leave for Sweet Apple Acres.


"Well, there's no place like home, after all." Applebloom said as she and Babs walked into the barn and quietly went up the stairs, to make sure they didn't wake Diamond and Silver. "Ah'm sure that after the fun they had with the other kids today, Diamond and Silver deserve a little nap."

"And who could blame them? They look so cute while they're asleep." Babs smiled down on the sleeping foals as Applebloom carefully lifted them out of the carrier and onto the bed. Once they were out of the carrier, Babs helped Applebloom get the carrier off so that she could get Diamond and Silver into something else.

"Yeah... But ah bet they'd look even cuter in these!" Applebloom pulled out two pink blankets from a nearby closet and began to wrap Diamond in one of them, leaving an empty pink blanket for Silver to be wrapped up in. "Alrighty, Babs. Just do what ah did, and this should be no problem at all."

"Hmm... Alright then... Now how does this..." Babs was already starting to struggle with this. She had learned a lot of things from Applebloom, but nothing about wrapping a foal in blankets. She tried it a few times but managed to fail every time as the blanket unraveled around Silver. "How she's still sleeping, I'll never know."

"Here, let me try it..." Applebloom said as she picked up where Babs left off. She laid Silver Spoon back down on top of the blanket, then wrapped the blanket around her, so that her limbs were constricted by the soft material. Then, for a finishing touch, she used the remaining part of the blanket to make a little hood part for Silver.

"There we go, now they look like they were just born." Applebloom and Babs picked up the two ponies and laid them down in the crib to get some peace. "Oh, ah can't wait fer them ta wake up later, so that they can see fer themselves."

"Well, I guess I should get a few apples bucked." Babs said as she began to walk downstairs so that she could get back to the farm to earn her keep and keep the farm going. "I don't want you to lose the farm. It'd break my heart, and the hearts of Diamond and Silver."

"Alright, Babs. I'll see you at dinner then." Applebloom said as Babs left the room and walked downstairs so that she could get to the apple trees which needed to be bucked.

Once Applebloom closed the door, the foals got up and yawned in high-pitches, which let Applebloom know that Diamond and Silver had woken up again and were now feeling the soft blankets with their hooves, and were partially wondering why they couldn't move their hooves out of the soft fabric.

"Hewwo, Diamond." Silver said, awakening in the soft blankets, smiling at how soft they were.

"Hewwo, Siwvew." Diamond said before she discovered the fact that she was being held by the pink fabric. "Wait a minute. Why awe my hooves stuck?"

"Umm... I tink it's dese bwankets." Silver said as she rubbed the soft materials with her restrained hooves, smiling at how soft to the touch they were. "Hehe, dey'we actuawwy quite nice."

"Actuawwy, now dat yoo say dat. Dey AWE pwetty comfy." Diamond said, no longer hiding her love for the soft and cushy material she had been wrapped in. "But I do wondew how dis is going to affect ouw wawking..."

"Afternoon, Girls. I see you had a nice nap." Applebloom said as she picked Diamond and Silver up and carried them over to the bed. They were obviously famished, so Applebloom was going to give them something to eat.

"Umm... Mama? Why awe we wwapped up in dese tings?" Diamond asked once Applebloom revealed her teats to them, to which them smiled.

"I'll explain later. But fer now, ya'll need something to eat." Applebloom pulled the two foals in so that they could eat their fills without the blankets unraveling whilst they did so. "Ah don't want ya ta starve, and neither does Auntie Babs."

Diamond and Silver nursed from Applebloom's teats once more, feeling an even warmer sensation of love than ever before for some reason. Due to the calming warmness of the blankets, the breast milk tasted much better to Diamond and Silver, and they cooed happily as the delicious milk trickled down their throats.

The two foals smiled once they had finished their drinks and giggled when Applebloom picked them up to burp them. Their forced belches were always a humorous noise, both for Applebloom, and for the two foals as well.

"Ya'll must have been mighty thirsty ta let out burps like that." Applebloom smiled as she picked the two foals up once more and then placed them on the padded floor to get some more time to play. "Let me just get these off..."


Once Babs was out on the orchard once more, she was ready to pound some trees and get some apples in return. She remembered all the traits that the Apple Family used for bucking trees and placed the buckets in the positions where she would collect the most apples.

A mighty Applebuck brought down 3 dozen apples and Babs was quite pleased with her result. She took the apples out of the bucket and loaded them into the nearby cart, so she'd be able to cart home all the apples at once.

She moved over to the next tree and was about to strike it, until...

"Hello again, Babs Seed..." Royal Flush's voice appeared from out of nowhere, causing Babs to stop and wonder where it came from. "How we've longed to see you again..."

"Marefia Goons, of all the worst possible times..." She facehoofed as she prepared for a physical fight. She tried looking around each trees to find the assaulter in question, but to her shock, found nothing. "Where are you?! Show yourself!!!" She called out, not even flinching at the possibility of death anymore.

"I prefer not to introduce myself until after my goal is completed..." His voice was easy for Babs to pinpoint, and eventually she came to the realisation that her attacker was either a Pegasus or a Unicorn. "Master Gunshot authorised me to make this a stealth killing. It's nothing personal, Babsy dear, it's just business..."

"But... For you, I could make an exception..." He appeared right in front of Babs' eyes with a flash of light, so that she at least had the chance to look at her assailant. "The name's Royal Flush, Equestria Poker Champion, 10 years running, Marefia Ponyville Division Leader, and the last face you'll ever see before you join your buddies down in Tartarus!"

"Ya know, for a Marefia Goon, I was expecting a little more muscle and stupidity, not some snobby gambler." Babs smirked as she looked closely at the attacker in question.

"Are you suggesting that ALL Marefia Goons are stupid muscular tough guys?" Royal Flush recoiled at that insult and readied a concussive blast, ready to strike Babs head on.

"Maybe." Was the only response that Royal got.

"Believe me, Babs Seed, things have changed since you threw Gunshot in the slammer..." Royal Flush said as he teleported behind Babs, as if he was trying to take her out mid-sentence. "Things have changed BIG TIME."

"I don't see anything different, do you?" Babs said, tilting her head to look like she was confused and wanted the answer to Royal's statement. "I still see arrogant Unicorns with scars down their faces, eyeing me up, as if they want to do something naughty to me."

"Eewwwww! That's completely different now!" Royal Flush wretched at what Babs had just implied. "And besides, you're not my type... I like my mares with a little more... Fire!" He shot a fireball spell at Babs, who quickly dodged it, letting a tree take the fall instead.

"That's gonna come out of my salary." Babs said as she looked at the scorched tree with a little hint of fury in her eyes. "You're paying for that, Royal!" She charged at Royal, and struck him with a series of blows, mostly to the facial area.

Since his opponent was an Earth Pony, each of those punches hurt Royal Flush with even more pain than he was expecting. He brushed some dust off his cheek and shot lasers at Babs, as if he wanted to take her down at long range instead of close.

But still, Babs was far too fast for him, she had spent most of her time teaching martial arts back in Manehatten, and had learned to deal with all these Marefia idiots for quite some time now. He uppercut Royal Flush and then punched him into another tree as he fell.

"Timber!!!" Babs said as the tree and Royal Flush collapsed to the ground, landing with a thud and bringing up a dust cloud. "Ya had enough, Royal?"

"Argh! I can see now why Gunshot wanted me to make this a stealth killing, you're far too powerful to fight!" Royal Flush said as he turned tail and was began to run back to town. "I'll be back, Babs. And when I return, I'll have help!"

"Not likely..." Babs said as she returned to her Applebucking. She took down a hefty surplus of apples and loaded them into the cart. Thankfully, it hadn't been damaged during the fight with Royal Flush.

"I've never seen a Marefia Goon act so sneaky and upper-class like that. Something's up in the Equestrian Underworld, and I don't think I'm gonna like what it is they're cooking up for me..." Babs thought as she brought down the last of the apples for the day. "If Gunshot is still leading the Marefia from within the walls of jail, I should remain on my guard..."

Babs hooked herself up to the now full apple cart and took it back to the barn, keeping a close eye out for any more Marefia Goons that either missed the party, or were too stupid to attack her straight away.

Once Babs made it back to the barn, she put the apples inside and unhooked herself from the cart. She then took a little swig of Apple Family Cider before walking back up to Applebloom, Diamond and Silver.

"Babs? What took ya so long?" Applebloom said as she sat back up from a little table, where Diamond and Silver were having a make-believe Tea-Party. " Diamond and Silver were almost finished with their tea."

"Trust me, Coz, you do NOT want to know." Babs said in between gasps for breath. That fight with Royal Flush, on top of all the other Applebucking she got done, was starting to take its' toll on her.


"What?! You just ran?!" Gunshot yelled as he angrily addressed Royal Flush, back in his hideout. It was filled to the brim with poker tables, betting chips, and even a few minibars with lovely assistants, ready to give Royal a drink if he needed one.

"I didn't think she was that goddamn powerful!" Royal said as he rubbed his bandaged bruises, making sure that they weren't agitated if he did it too hard. "She's an Earth Pony unlike any I've ever seen before, and this is coming from a Unicorn's perspective!"

"Even so, I can't let this failure go unpunished!" Gunshot calmed down a little now and clicked his fingers, causing two tough Earth Ponies, who presumably worked as Royal's security appeared behind him. "Let this beating be a lesson to you, that nopony fails Gunshot!"

Royal tried to run, but the Earth Pony security guards began to wail on him, beating him up with their powerful physiques. He winced in pain as they accurately struck him on his bruises, which hurt him even more. He knew now what true pain felt like, and then he snapped.

"NO!!!" He roared, causing a massive explosion of magic which knocked out both of the security guards. "Babs can't hurt me this time, I've got some Aces up my sleeve." He used his magic to conjure up some humanoid figures out of nothing but playing cards. "Say hello to my Aces, the covert ops specialists for one Royal Flush. Impressive, dont'cha think?

"Ahh, your magic IS getting stronger after all..." Gunshot now smirked before putting his serious face back on. "But even so, you clearly need supervision after failing to take Babs down. Which is why I'm sending Seductress and Dominatrix over from Las Pegasus to aide you in taking her out."

"B-but, I'm strictly a one-pony fighter!" He said, clearly appalled at the atrocity which was said in front of his ears.

"Well, a one-pony fighter WOULD have gotten the job done by now." Gunshot said as the guards were letting inmates out to the exercise yard. "Now, I have to go for a mandatory inmate exercise session. YOU will be stuck with Seductress and Dominatirx until further notice. End of conversation."

The screen disappeared in front of Royal Flush and he looked angry now. He took a swig of one of the drinks from the minibar before he flipped one of his poker tables in a fit of rage, sending the betting chips flying everywhere.

"Damn that Gunshot, who does he think he is, forcing me to be stuck with sexy mares who never kill anyone?!" He said as he put the table back up, only to flip it again. "I WILL take your head off, Babs Seed. Me and my Aces will see to that..."

Comments ( 7 )

So you've hot a powerful influential unicorn mafia boss with no horn limiter? Well guess the Manehatten police are on the payroll

Gunshot has fingers to click?

Also, I believe it was meant to say me AND my Acres will ee to that.

Other than that, very cute with diamond and silver, though if flush thinks babs is the most powerful earth mare ever, he'd better hope applejack doesn't return to her adult self and beat him.

Oh yeah, can't believe the police would put a unicorn in jail without a inhibitor

5064200 Gunshot is a Pegasus.

Interesting chapter btw.

but he could create a blast wave that knocked off two big Earth Ponies and he couldn't even hurt Babs Seed?

what is she Supermare?:pinkiegasp:

5150915 so all his higher ups are unicorns then?

5151080 I think by higher ups he means his lieutenants and higher level enforcers. Gun Shot is obviously the boss or at least a commander in the syndicate.

my Silver's father is actually THE BOSS of his own syndicate in Manehatten.:trixieshiftright:

5151293 That's what I meant as well I think I just said it wrong. OK then magic proof room is needed for him then

This is both getting adorable and intense at the same time.
I can't wait for the next chapter.

Login or register to comment