• Published 13th Dec 2013
  • 387 Views, 7 Comments

Fight or Flight - Wildheart1337



Fluttershy is zapped to the future; Queen Chrystalis has taken over Equestria. Will Fluttershy's friends reconize her or will she by acused of being a changeling imposter. Please review, I am looking to improve.

  • ...
3
 7
 387

Chapter 5

Chapter 5

“Weaving Silver, you’re a Changeling,” Rainbow Dash asked as Chrysalis released her spell on the ponies.

“I was born to a pony seduced by a Changeling,” Weaving Silver admitted, “My father was killed shortly after my birth by my Changeling ‘mother’.”

“Aw, heartbreak,” Chrysalis hummed then she lifted into the air. Thunderlane darted toward Weaving Silver, but Rainbow Dash intercepted him.

“Hold it, Thunderlane, give her a chance to explain,” Rainbow Dash ordered. Thunderlane stared at Rainbow Dash then glared over her at Weaving Silver.

“All this time, Weaving Silver,” Rainbow Dash demanded turning to Weaving Silver “you were deceiving me.”

“I am no deceiver,” Weaving Silver retorted “I did not choose my parents you have to believe that.”

“I want to talk to the Weaving Silver I know,” Rainbow Dash demanded “not a Changeling.”

“Rainbow, please,” Weaving Silver begged turning back into her pony form.

“Only my friends can call me, Rainbow,” Rainbow Dash growled.

“You are my friend, Rainbow,” Weaving Silver said.

“Changelings took Fluttershy from us,” Rainbow Dash growled.

“I am not those Changelings,” Weaving Silver retorted. “I wish I could have been there to fight by your side Rainbow, but I was just a filly then.”

“How can I believe any word out of your mouth,” Rainbow Dash demanded.

“What would I gain by lying to you, Rainbow,” Weaving Silver said.

“Enough,” Rainbow Dash snapped “don’t try to weasel your way back.” Rainbow Dash then turned back to Thunderlane and Ditzy “let’s go, home.”

“Wait,” Weaving Silver wailed.

“Don’t even think about following me, as far as I’m concerned you can rot in Tartarus with the rest of the Changeling horde,” Rainbow Dash growled stopping Weaving Silver in her tracks. Weaving Silver shook her head furiously then glared at Rainbow Dash.

“Fine,” Weaving Silver spat “My mother was right; everypony will judge me for what I am.” “I wish I never met you,” Weaving Silver growled then shot off into the sky a silver streak following her.

“Shouldn’t we stop her,” Thunderlane suggested “she may go straight to Chrysalis.” Rainbow Dash turned to face Thunderlane with a furious look, for her fight with Weaving Silver had hurt.

“We will do nothing of the sort,” Rainbow Dash ordered “as far as we’re concerned we’ve seen the last of Weaving Silver.” Thunderlane looked as if he wanted to argue but clearly thought better of it then nodded his head in agreement.

“It’s going to be so great to have you back, Rainbow,” Ditzy said as the four Pegasi launched into the air.

“I hear that you’re a sergeant now, Derpy,” Rainbow Dash asked; trying to take the tension off her.

“Yes, Twilight and I learned that my eyes are actually helpful; since I’m able to see in two directions at once,” Ditzy answered as she stared at Rainbow Dash with one eye and at Fluttershy beside her with the other.

“We have the elements of harmony again,” Thunderlane announced.

“I hope so,” Rainbow Dash said “Twilight Sparkle and I didn’t part on the best of terms.”

“It’s been thirteen years, Rainbow Dash,” Ditzy reassured “besides its Twilight.”

“That’s what I’m afraid of,” Rainbow Dash said. Fluttershy wove in between Rainbow Dash and Ditzy. Something’s changed about Rainbow, Fluttershy thought sorrowfully, how much have my friends changed.

“I-I’m glad to see you again, Rainbow Dash,” Fluttershy murmured.

“You look… well,” Rainbow Dash complemented; suddenly feeling foolish. Thirteen years and you can’t think of anything good to say, Rainbow Dash thought bitterly to herself.

“Thank you,” Fluttershy said. Ditzy lowered down to the ground in front of a mountain face.

“Secret base,” Rainbow Dash asked “that’s radical.” Ditzy nodded as she knocked on the surface.

“Prove its you, Ditzy,” called a voice from inside.

“Let me in, Lyra; it’s important,” Ditzy called.

“Sorry can’t let you in without identification,” Lyra called. Ditzy sighed then turned to Rainbow Dash.

“Rainbow Dash is back,” Ditzy called. Suddenly the five Pegasi were inside the base.

“Rainbow Dash,” shouted voices from all over the places and ponies rushed to greet the Pegasus who’s name had passed into legend.