• Published 13th Dec 2013
  • 387 Views, 7 Comments

Fight or Flight - Wildheart1337



Fluttershy is zapped to the future; Queen Chrystalis has taken over Equestria. Will Fluttershy's friends reconize her or will she by acused of being a changeling imposter. Please review, I am looking to improve.

  • ...
3
 7
 387

Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Fluttershy, Ditzy Doo, and Thunderlane flew through the forest Ditzy looked back at Fluttershy; the yellow Pegasus hadn’t said much since they left the base.

“You ok, Fluttershy,” Ditzy asked.

“Yeah,” Fluttershy whispered “I never imagined that there would be so much change.”

“Well you disappear for thirteen years change happens,” Thunderlane said.

“I never meant to disappear,” Fluttershy snapped suddenly.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean…” Thunderlane said apologetically.

“It’s ok,” Fluttershy whispered sounding more like herself.

“Dive,” Ditzy announced suddenly. Thunderlane dove down toward Everfree taking Fluttershy with him. From beneath the trees the three Pegasi watched as a squad of changelings flew over head.

“I’ve never seen so many changelings out this far,” Thunderlane exclaimed. Suddenly the three Pegasi stiffened as they spotted movement in the undergrowth. All three Pegasi stared in astonishment at the figure who stepped out of the undergrowth.

“Scootaloo,” exclaimed Ditzy and Thunderlane, the orange Pegasus stepped forward glaring defiantly into Thunderlane’s eyes.

“Yeah, I followed you,” Scootaloo stated “so what.”

“Go home,” Thunderlane ordered.

“I will not,” Scootaloo protested “you can’t make me.”

“Oh, can’t I,” Thunderlane growled stepping forward menacingly.

“I’ll tell Twilight you didn’t let me come,” Scootaloo stated.

“Why you little,” Thunderlane growled taking a step forward. Ditzy suddenly stepped in front of Thunderlane glaring into his eyes.

“I’m sure Rainbow Dash won’t appreciate it if she hears you dared to lay a hoof on her number-one admirer,” Ditzy said in a mild tone. Thunderlane glanced from Ditzy to Scootaloo who stuck her tongue out at him.

“Alright,” Thunderlane grumbled then glaring at Scootaloo again “as long as you do what we tell you.”

“No problem, Thunderlane, I will do whatever you say” Scootaloo said cheerfully.

“And I will believe anything,” Thunderlane grumbled as he turned away. Scootaloo smiled at took step in between Ditzy and Fluttershy.

“I’m glad you’re with us, now,” Fluttershy whispered “it’s a little of Rainbow Dash.” Thunderlane stiffened as Fluttershy’s words cut him like a sword; for he missed Rainbow Dash a lot more than he was showing.

“We’ll find her,” Thunderlane promised, blinking away the water that came to his eyes.

“Thank you, Thunderlane,” Fluttershy whispered.

“Don’t thank me yet,” Thunderlane growled “we have company.” Just a little ways ahead three Changelings stepped out of the brush.

“Scootaloo get behind me, now,” Fluttershy ordered.

“There are some behind us too,” Scootaloo warned. Fluttershy turned around and stepped in front of Scootaloo facing the two Changelings that came up behind them.

“Looking for me,” asked a Changeling speaking in Rainbow Dash’s voice.

“Stop it,” Fluttershy whimpered.

“How are the others,” asked the Changeling.

“Stop it,” Fluttershy screeched suddenly; Fluttershy flew forward slamming into the Changeling sending them tumbling through the bushes.

“Fluttershy,” protested the Changeling as Fluttershy’s hoof collided against the Changeling’s muzzle.

“Fluttershy, stop,” protested the Changeling turning into Rainbow Dash. Fluttershy halted mid-strike trembling.

“No!” Fluttershy screeched slamming both hooves down on the Changeling’s chest.

“Ack,” gasped the Changeling in pain, as ribs cracked under Fluttershy’s hooves, its head lulled back gapping its mouth open in a silent yowl. The Changeling rested its head on the ground before the light left its eyes and turned back into its normal form. Fluttershy stepped off the Changeling and backed away in terror.

“Fluttershy,” Ditzy called.

“Fluttershy,” Thunderlane greeted as he bounded over the bushes toward her “I found her, Sergeant.”

“I-I… I killed it,” Fluttershy whimpered as she crouched over the Changeling.

“I know it’s hard with the first one,” Thunderlane said knowingly.

“Fluttershy,” Ditzy exclaimed “are you ok.”

“I-I,” Fluttershy whimpered still gazing at the Changeling.

“It’s ok, Fluttershy, you’ll be fine,” Ditzy said soothingly almost like a mother. Fluttershy sniffed then turned to Ditzy.

“W-where’s Scootaloo,” Fluttershy stammered glancing around.

“That’s our problem,” Thunderlane explained.

“What is it,” Fluttershy asked.

“Scootaloo is missing,” Ditzy explained with a sigh.

“What,” Fluttershy exclaimed and dashed through the bushes and began searching for the orange Pegasus.

“We have to find her,” Fluttershy demanded scrambling through the bushes.

“We can’t go looking for her and Rainbow Dash,” Thunderlane insisted.

“Then I will go myself,” Fluttershy snapped.

“You can’t go by yourself,” Ditzy protested.

“I can and no pony is going to stop me,” Fluttershy insisted.

Ditzy let out an even sigh “I won’t stop you Fluttershy, I will support you every step of the way.”

“As will I,” Thunderlane insisted “Scootaloo may be a pain in the tail at times, but she is still just a filly , I’d hate to think what the Changelings would do to her.”

“Then me must go, now,” Fluttershy insisted.

“Let’s go,” Ditzy announced then the three Pegasi launched into the air.