• Published 11th Dec 2013
  • 5,560 Views, 92 Comments

Element Pony Rangers - Shazam 25



Nightmare Moon escapes and Celestia chooses the Mane Six to be the Element Pony Rangers.

  • ...
2
 92
 5,560

Fight with Green Part 2

Rainbow Dash was back at the Wonderbolts Academy after looking for Lighting Dust. It been three hours since they fought the Green Ranger. Rainbow spend the three hours look for her. She went to the Wonderbolt Academy to see if she went back there. She was right, She spotted Lighting Dust doing wing ups. Rainbow walk up and started to do wing ups as well.

"Hey Lighting, I saw what happen earlier, you ok?" She ask.

"Yeah, just fine." Lighting answer.

"Say Lighting, How about a race later today? You know like how we first met?" Rainbow ask.

Lighting look up and smile.

"Sure! I don't mind at all." She said.

Rainbow smile and the two-line up as Spitfire walk up.

I also don't mind beating you, Red Ranger. Lighting added in thought.

A few hours later, Lighting Dust was heading home when Nightmare Moon spoke to her.

"Lighting Dust, it time to use your Dragonzord." She said in her mind.

"Of course, my queen. I been itching to try it out." She said and pull out her Thunder coin.

"THUNDER!"

Once she was the Green Ranger, she flew off to find a way to summon her zord.


On the Moon, Nightmare Moon was feeling please at the progresses that was happened so far. But she there was still some things to tie up. The Rangers had to lose some of their powers and Celestia must be deal with. She thought and thought before an idea come to her.

"I got it!" She shouted.

"Got what?" Trixie ask as the minions walk up.

"A way not only to weaken the Rangers, but also a way to deal with Celestia." Nightmare Moon said.

"We're listening." Fighter said.

"I have a spell that put Celestia asleep for all the time and there no counter spell for it.", She said and turn to Trixie, "And I trust you to carry it out."

"Trixie will do as you wish." Trixie bow.

"Good, While Lighting take care of the Rangers, you will sneak in Canterlot and cast this spell..." Nightmare Moon said then whisper in her ear.


Rainbow flew back to Canterlot where her friends were trying to think how they were going get Lighting Dust back on their side. They didn't even get to say anything when Spike ran in.

"The Green Ranger back!" He said.

"What?! I just spoke with Lighting Dust a few hours ago. Dang I thought she was free. She agree to race me." Rainbow said.

"I'm sorry Rainbow Dash, but you must stop her this time. I fear she maybe stronger this time." Celestia said.

"Don't worry I'm working on something that will help you free her." Twilight said.

"Alright, IT MORPHIN' TIME!" Rainbow said and they pull out their elements.

"GENEROSITY!"

"LAUGHTER!"

"HONESTY!"

"KINDNESS!"

"LOYALTY!"

Soon after they morph, Twilight send them back to Ponyville. They ran to where Lighting Dust was waiting for them.

"Hello Rangers, Ready for round two?" She ask.

"After we free you, there won't be any rounds." Rainbow said.

"That what you think. By the way, last time I decide not to tell you that I know who you all are. After all, it the Ranger code, right Rainbow Dash?" Lighting said to her.

Rainbow look at Lighting in shock. She knew, the whole time she knew. If she knows her then she knows the others as well.

"Then we know you, Lighting Dust." Rainbow said.

"I figure you did. After all you saw me go with Trixie to Nightmare Moon." She said smiling under her helmet.

Lighting then pull out her dragger and said, "I even got my own zord like the rest of you."

The Rangers look in surprise as Lighting play tune. Far away near a lake, it started to boil as something rose out of it. It was the Dragonzord. It roar as it stomp to Ponyville, destroying things as it did.

The Rangers turn and saw the Dragonzord. They knew this was trouble.

"You better give up, unlike Nightmare Moon, I want you to do it instead of say it." Lighting said.

"You can forget it Sugarcube!" Applejack said.

"Celestia chose us to protect Equestria and that what we are going to do." Rarity said.

"We just what you to help us, but you have been leaning us with no other choice." Pinkie added.

"Working with Nightmare Moon is wrong and you know it!" Fluttershy yell, highly upset.

"And we will stop you." Rainbow said.

The Rangers rise their hooves and shouted, "WE NEED DINOZORD POWER NOW!"

Soon the Zords ran to Ponyville and stop the Dragonzord. They started to fight without their owners, but the Dragonzord was more powerful than the Zords.

"Come on, We better give them a hoof." Rainbow said and they jump in their Zords.

"WE NEED MEGAZORD POWER NOW!" The Rangers shouted again.

The Zords combine and the Element Megazord stood ready for battle. The Dragonzord spin and hit the Megazord. The Megazord recover and threw a punch that knock the Dragonzord back a few feet. The Dragonzord roar and blew fire at them. Luckily Applejack and Fluttershy knew how to counter this attack and jump over and give it a kick from behind.

"Hm, I must admit. They are good. Well then it time to give my Zord a hoof." Lighting Dust said and jump in her Zord.

With Lighting Dust in the Dragonzord the battle look to be tougher. Lighting had the tail spin like a drill and spin around and hit the Megazord. It took a few steps back and ready itself for the next attack. Lighting then had the Dragonzord run up and slash the Megazord with it claws. The Megazord block the third slash and hit the Dragonzord away. Lighting had it get up and spin around trying to hit the Megazord, but it grab the tail. Lighting smile and had the tail spin like a drill again, knocking the Megazord down.


Whiling the battle between the Rangers were going on. Trixie was able to appear inside Canterlot Castle. She sneak pass the guards, she hasn't been to Canterlot in 1,000 years. Still felt like a few minutes to her. She shook her head to clear it. She can't let her mind wonder, she got to get to the throne room and cast the spell on Celestia.

She sneak pass more guards and fond the door to the throne room. She enter and saw that Celestia was watching the Rangers fight the Dragonzord. Trixie look around, she didn't any more guards. She took a deep breath, she knew she is following under Nightmare Moon, but she just couldn't shake the feeling what she about to do was wrong. She ready the spell, the sooner she cast it, the sooner she can leave.

"I'm surprise you made pass all the guards, Trixie." Celestia said without turning.

Trixie was shock. She was quiet, how did she know?

"1,000 years ago, you always cheer up Luna with your stories. You even almost became her student." Celestia said.

"Maybe so, but Nightmare Moon is my queen now. Trixie will follow her until the end." Trixie said not dropping the spell.

"Trixie, your magic is strong, but what is the magic teaching you?" Celestia ask turning to her.

Trixie stop for a second after hearing the question.

"That...I'm great and powerful." She answer and fire the spell.

Celestia made no move to counter the spell. It hit her and she fell into a deep sleep. Trixie sigh, it was done. Celestia was deal with and now she can get out of here. She turn around and slam into Twilight who just walk in, not seeing Trixie.

"Huh?! Who are you?!" Twilight shouted.

Trixie act by blasting Twilight away and stood up.

"I'm the Great and Powerful Trixie, Nightmare Moon follower." She said before she disappear.

Twilight stood up as the guards ran in. They all saw Celestia on the floor. They ran up and saw she was asleep. Twilight knew something was up and place her horn on Celestia's head. Twilight back away.

"She under a spell!" Twilight said and knew what she had warn the Rangers.


The Dragonzord knock the Megazord back and it fell over.

"Rainbow something wrong. We are losing power." Pinkie said checking the Megazord power.

"What? How? We haven't taken a lot of hits." Rainbow ask.

As if to answer her question they heard Twilight voice over the Megazord's comm.

"Rangers! We got a problem!" Twilight's voice said.

"What that sugarcube?" Applejack ask.

"Whiling you were handling Lighting Dust, Trixie appear in the castle and cast a spell on Celestia that put her in a deep sleep. Without Celestia, the Megazord is losing power as we speak!" Twilight's voice told them.

"WHAT?" The Rangers shouted.

The Dragonzord walk up and pick up the Megazord. Then it threw it and the Element Megazord drag across the ground. The Dragonzord walk up to the Megazord as Lighting laugh.

"What the matter? Giving up all ready? I wasn't even using full power." She ask.

The Megazord stood up and Rainbow call out, "We'll never give up Lighting Dust. We will stop you and show you that following Nightmare Moon is wrong."

"WE NEED THE POWER SWORD NOW!" The Rangers shouted.

The Double-edge sword drop from the heavens, but before the Megazord could grab it, The Dragonzord knock it away.

"I don't think so.", Lighting Dust said, "DRAGONZORD DRILL TAIL! STRIKE!"

The tail spin again and the Dragonzord spin around and the tail hit the Megazord. Unlike the other times it was hit, it let out a lighting bolt this time. The Megazord fell apart as the Rangers fell to the ground and un-morph. They look up to see their zords disappearing into the ground where they were never seen again.

"No, we lost our Zords." Rainbow said trying to get up.

"You are about to lose more than that." Lighting said as the Dragonzord walk up to them.

Before making the Final blow, Nightmare Moon call out.

"Lighting Dust wait! Let them live." She said.

"What? Why?" Lighting ask confuse.

"The Rangers are slowing losing their powers. I want them to suffer this defeat. Without their zords, they are powerless to stop me this time." Nightmare Moon explain.

"I see, well so long Rangers. You live for another day." Lighting said as both she and the Dragonzord disappear.

Rainbow pull out her element and contract Twilight.

"Twilight, we lost. We lost the battle and our zords." She said.


Back on the Moon, the Minions cheer as the Ranger had their first defeat.

"At last! The Rangers know how we feel every time they beat us!" Gilda said.

"They may won in the past, but victory is ours at last!" Zecora added.

"Heh, with their zords gone and Celestia asleep forever, taking over Equestria will be no trouble at all." Fighter said.

"Yes it time for the Night to last forever!" Nightmare Moon said.

Only Trixie wasn't cheering. What Celestia said to her was bugging her. 1,000 year ago she made Princess Luna smile with her stories. On the day she became Nightmare Moon, Trixie follow her orders, thinking she was still the same Alicorn she made smile. Then there was that unicorn she ran into. The Rangers new ally. There was something about her, she couldn't put a hoof on.

Lighting Dust appear and walk up to Nightmare Moon.

"Well done Lighting Dust. The Rangers are weak. You will have no trouble in the next fight." She said.

"Fighting weak opponents? Make the fight boring if you ask me." Lighting Dust ask.

"I couldn't agree more." Fighter said.

"Still, The Rangers will have more defeats after this. They will fall before the might of Nightmare Moon!" Nightmare Moon laugh.

The other expect for Trixie and Lighting Dust laugh with her. True the won the day, but what to say the can win the other?


Back at Canterlot, The mares watch as the guards place Celestia in her bed. Today was not their day. First Lighting Dust knew who they were, second she has her own zord, third the lose Princess Celestia and finally they lose their zords. Twilight walk away sighing.

"So? What ya got?" Rainbow ask.

"The Spell Celestia is under is a forever sleep spell, and there no counter spell. Celestia were sleep forever." Twilight said sadly.

"Looks like the Pony Rangers are done for." Rarity said sadly as well.

"No, We're not.", Rainbow said, "We were defeated this time but we can let it get us down. In the name of Harmony, we protect the weak and ensure the peace. Once a Ranger, always a Ranger."

The other look up and smile. They lost this day, but that doesn't mean they are going to lose the next.

TO BE CONTINUE...

Author's Note:

Yes, The Rangers lost their Zords and Celestia was place in a deep sleep. Now I bet you are all wondering how Twilight becomes a Ranger. Next chapter will tell.