• Published 11th Dec 2013
  • 5,560 Views, 92 Comments

Element Pony Rangers - Shazam 25



Nightmare Moon escapes and Celestia chooses the Mane Six to be the Element Pony Rangers.

  • ...
2
 92
 5,560

Final Fight Part 1

Nightmare Moon was tired of failure. She was tried of her plans being stop, she was tried of her monsters being destroy, tried of her minions failing but most of all she was tried of the Element Pony Rangers! If they didn't get in her way she could rule Equestria and be done with it already. She decide enough is enough. She turn to her minions and announce her new plan.

"It time I join in this fight.", She said surprising her minions, "the Rangers have interfere with my plans for too long! They maybe able to handle my monsters and my Minions but they can't handle the Princess of the Night!"

Trixie stood up and look at Nightmare Moon.

"Forgive Trixie for questioning you, but why are you suddenly wanting to join the fight after this long?" She ask.

"All this time I was just testing the Rangers Trixie. But no more, I will destroy them myself. So you all better be ready for the final battle that will be the rangers end!" Nightmare Moon said highly upset.

The rest of the Minions back off afraid of her now. They knew she was losing it after so many defeats but they couldn't get away from her, even if they try. Nightmare Moon walk away to think of a plan that will help her destroy the rangers once and for all. Trixie watch her and may a deep sigh.

I may agree to work along side you my queen, but you are not the same mare I met who laugh at my stories. Weather we win or not, I will not be staying any long. You haven't even teach me new magic like you promise 1,000 years ago. She thought and turn to see that the others went back to want they were doing.

Nightmare Moon must be on her last line of realty, if she losing this time. She won't be around any more. Trixie thought again before going back to training her own magic.


Twilight was busy trying to clean her house after a strange but misunderstanding of a robbery gone wrong. Snip and Snails were on the rangers identities for months and thought Twilight had something about them. They broke in and Spike caught them. He almost call the cops but Twilight give them a warning and send them home. And the mess? Well, let just say they didn't break and enter quietly. Still it was a mess and Twilight was cleaning it up. With her magic, it was spotless in no time. Still it was not the day she wanted to start.

She pull out her Thunder Coin and a book and began to see if she could find anything about the Thunder Coin and Chaos energy. She had heard from two of Nightmare Moon's Monsters, once Nightmare Moon herself and once by her older self, that the Thunder Coin was fill with Chaos energy. If it was then why can she control it? Why did the Thunder Coin work for Lighting Dust then her? Where did the coin come from? Twilight didn't know those answers but she could tell that Nightmare Moon wanted it back and really badly too. She didn't get much of a chance when Spike walk in with a scroll in his claw.

"Hey Twilight, got a minute?" He ask.

"Sure Spike, what up?" Twilight said and place the book down.

"A letter come from Princess Celestia." He said.

Twilight took the letter and read it. It was a invitation to the Summer Sun Celebration, and all her friends could go too! She smile, the Summer Sun Celebration is when she first met Celestia. She put away her notes and grab her Thunder Coin before putting on her saddlebags and pick up Spike.

"Um, Twilight? What are we doing?" Spike ask.

"I'm inviting my friends to..." Twilight said and walk out the door....

"The Summer Sun Celebration?!" The rest of her friends shouted.

"Yeah, it a day where we can see Celestia raise the sun, it also make the day that I first met Celestia as well." Twilight said happily.

"Really, wow." Fluttershy said surprise.

"So you coming?" Twilight ask them.

"And miss out on a important day? Of course we're coming!" Rainbow said smiling.

"What friends would we be if refuse since a invitation." Rarity said.

"Thanks girls." Twilight smile.

Sadly it didn't last long before they saw Putties coming right at them.

"Gezz, Nightmare Moon ready needs to take a day off." Rainbow said as they got ready to fight.

Twilight was able to blast a few Putties down before ducking under a kick and head-butt it back. She quickly started block two Putties before she jump over them and buck them from behind. Getting on her back hooves, she punch one Putty that charge at her and then roundhouse kick three Putties near her.

Applejack flip away from the Putties a bit and quickly kick a Putty behind her. She then grab another Putty hoof and held on to it as she kick the Putty next to the one she had. Applejack flip over the Putty she had and threw it into other Putties that was charging at her. Applejack turn to block another Putty attack before she give it repeated punches before kicking it away.

Fluttershy duck under one Putty punch and slid underneath it, causing it to trip. She was quick to block another Putty hoof and kick it away. She turn to see another about to punch her, but she move her head to the side and uppercut it before spinning around and landed an kick on another Putty. She look up and saw Pegasi Putties in the air. She took to the skies and started to fight them off with Rainbow's help.

Pinkie was jumping all over the place dodging and attacking the Putties. She was stop when a Putty jump in front of her and try to hoof punch her. She move to the side and threw a punch back knocking it away. She turn and started blocking two Putties at the same time before she jump away and charge back at them. She ran into them and had them crash into another group of Putties.

Rarity was fighting off Unicorns Putties unlike the others. She was quick to put up a weak but useful shield to block powerful beams. Unlike Unicorn's Magic, Putties magic takes really long time to recharge but it was enough for Rarity to charge at them. She kick one Putty away and punch the one next to it. She block one Putty attack and duck as another Putty try to kick her from behind only to hit the one that Rarity block. She punch out both a front and back hoof to knock both Putties away.

Rainbow saw the Pegasi Putties in the air and flew off to get them at the same time Fluttershy did. Rainbow block one Putty and kick it away before doing a tornado kick that knock some Putties around her out of the sky. One Putty try to punch her a few times but Rainbow was to quick in the sky and dodge them all. She then kick the away and span around to kick another Putty.

It wasn't long before the Putties where defeated and disappear. The Mane 6 regroup and smile at each other.

"No matter how many times Nightmare Moon send those Putties, we always buck their flanks." Rainbow said.

"But, why did she send them? I mean, doesn't she send them to tried us first then send monster?" Fluttershy ask, knowing that they usually fight a monster afterwards.

"That a good question Sugar cube. I think we better wait to see if Princess Celestia calls us." Applejack agree and they waited.

After a few seconds pass by, Pinkie spoke up.

"Odd, no call. Are the Elements working?" She said and took hers out to look over it.

"I'm sure the Elements the are working but there got to be a reason why the Putties was send after us. For now, let get ready for the Summer Sun Celebration." Twilight said.

"And let keep an eye out for anything that might scream Nightmare Moon.' Rarity added.

The Mane 6 went their own ways, ready to see the Summer Sun Celebration and be ready for Nightmare Moon next attack.


The day past without another attack, still the rangers were on alert, but they really couldn't wait to see Celestia rise the Sun. Twilight was more excited then the rest of them. As she stated, the Summer Sun Celebration was the day she first met Princess Celestia and after a test that she had trouble passing, which end up for her to met Spike, she was taking in as Celestia's student. The rest of the rangers were doing their own thing to get ready. Applejack was finishing her chores around the farm and started to pack a cart fill with apples.

"So you heading to Canterlot to see the Princess raise the sun?" Granny Smith ask.

"Ya got it, Granny Smith and Ah'm pretty sure some ponies will be getting hungry waitin' for the sun so why not have them have some apples while wait?" Applejack said.

"Can Ah come Applejack? I never been to Canterlot before." Apple Bloom ask as she walk up to her sister.

"Well, as long as you do what Ah say." Applejack said as Apple Bloom jump for joy.

Applejack walk out of the farm and saw Rarity and her sister Sweetie Belle waiting for her.

"Hey Rarity, I see you left all the fancy stuff behind." Applejack tease.

Rarity roll her eyes and saw Applejack's cart.

"And what about you? You look like you're bring the farm with you." Rarity said.

"You never know when Ponies are going to get hungry." Applejack told her.

Rarity nod in agreement and turn to see their sisters talking to each other. The two were very excited to see Canterlot and Princess Celestia. The four ponies walk to the train station and saw the rest of the rangers and Scootaloo.

"So we all here." Rainbow said as the CMC's started talking about the fun they were going to have.

"Yeah, so Twi, do you know where the Princess is going to be when she rise the sun?" Applejack said then as Twilight.

"Of course, I really can't wait to see it again." Twilight said not able to hold her excitement in.

A Whistle blew and the train pull up. After getting Applejack's cart on board, they got on themselves and soon was on their way to Canterlot and the final battle.


The Moon stood high in the sky as Nightmare Moon and her Minions look over Canterlot. Nightmare Moon knew that today make the day that Celestia shows everypony that she rise the sun but like the ponies in Canterlot she too has something for show them.

"Seek out the Rangers and destroy them for good this time. Fail me and you will never see another night again." She said and flew off.

Gilda turn to the others wondering how they were going to find the rangers.

"Any one of you got a plan?" She ask.

"No." Trixie said.

"Nightmare Moon is after her sister, the rangers will sure miss her." Zecora said.

"This is not what Trixie wanted, but she go through with destroying the rangers, then maybe take up Twilight Sparkle offer." Trixie said more to herself then the others.

"Well I guess we wait for them to show up, by the way which one of you send Putties in Ponyville?" Gilda said then ask.

Trixie shook her head as Zecora look on. Gilda roll her eyes and stood there, waiting for the Rangers.


The Train pull up at Canterlot Train Station and everypony got off. After getting Applejack's cart off as well, the rangers and the CMC heading towards Canterlot. The sun already set hours ago and Twilight knew there would bee some time before Celestia raise the sun. They went inside the gate to Canterlot Castle grounds and Applejack set up the cart. Applejack stay near the cart to sell her apples but promise to make it when Celestia raise the sun. Rainbow Dash was ale to spot Spitfire and Soarin and ran up to them also promising to make sure she will see Celestia raise the sun. Rarity and Fluttershy remain close by until They reach Canterlot Garden which Fluttershy spotted some animals and try to be friends with them. Rarity could help but to amines the flowers that it had.

Twilight decide to go find Celestia and see how she was doing before remembering that the CMC's was still with her.

"Girls, I have to go see Princess Celestia so, why don't you three go play in the playground over there." She said and pointed to where she use to play as a filly.

"Sure." Apple Bloom said.

"Um, are you sure you can see the princess?" Sweetie ask.

"Yes, my friends already know, but I Princess Celestia student." Twilight answer.

"That cool!" Scootaloo shouted.

"Well, yeah. Anyways, go have fun and stay out of trouble." Twilight said and watch the three fillies ran off.

Twilight turn and started to walk to the Castle unknowing walking past a statue mix with different animal parts that cause her Thunder Coin to glow.


Gilda look over the crowd and was able to spot the rangers, she knew that it was time. She turn to the other and said, "They're here. Let give them a Celebration they won't forget."

The other two nods and prepare themselves to attack.

Applejack was having lots of ponies coming at her cart and she was selling apples like it was no tomorrow. She had to ask a few guards for some sacks, which the gladly lean her. Her sells stop when a she some ponies try to get away from what look like to be a unicorn, but not just any unicorn. It was Trixie.

"What in Equestria is she doing her?" Applejack whisper and use the panicking ponies to slip away.

Once she was somewhere were no one can see her, she pull out her element and contact the others.

"Girls, we got problem. Trixie here." She whisper.

"Is she attack anypony?" Twilight voice come through.

"No, but I can tell it not good." Applejack answer.

"Ok, we'll meet up where you're at and morph." Rainbow Dash said.

"I was hoping for a nice time, but I guess not everything goes to plan." Rarity said over her element.

"Wait, I see Gilda!" Fluttershy voice came over.

"Wait?" Twilight ask surprise.

"Hold on, I just spotted Zecora!" Pinkie said as well.

"What are all of Nightmare Moon minions doing here in Canterlot?" Twilight ask.

"We can try to figure that out later Twilight, we got to stop them." Pinkie said.

"Took the words right out of my mouth Pinkie. Ok, Rarity you help Fluttershy take care of Gilda, Applejack you got Trixie since she close to you. Pinkie you got Zecora, Twilight, You and I are going to get everypony to safely and they might listen better if we're morph." Rainbow said.

"Got it!" The five agree.

"Ok, IT MORPHIN TIME!" Rainbow said and all six pull out their elements/coin.

"GENEROSITY!"

"LAUGHTER!"

"HONESTY!"

"KINDNESS!"

"LOYALTY!"

"THUNDER!"

Applejack ran out of her hiding place and got in front of Trixie. The Ponies of Canterlot stood in surprise to see one of the Element Rangers in Canterlot.

"So Trixie, what ya plan this time?" She ask.

"No plan. Just follow orders." Trixie said and fire magic beam that Applejack dodge.

"Get outta here!" Applejack warn the bystanders.

They back off and some Unicorns got the idea to place a shield around the others as the watch the fight.


Rarity and Fluttershy ran up to were Gilda was and was holding up a wealthy stallion when Rarity spoke up.

"Put the stallion down Gilda." She said in a threaten voice.

Gilda did and turn to them with a smile.

"Ah, rangers. Nice to see you. Funny, this is just like the time when I kidnap that filly that wonder who you really are." Gilda said.

"You won't get away with what ever your planning. We will stop you." Fluttershy said feeling just as brave as Rarity.

"There no plan. We were just told to get rid of you." Gilda said and started to attack.


Pinkie ran up to Zecora and stood in front of her.

"Going somewhere?" Pinkie ask as she ready herself.

"Ah, Element Pink, nice to see you I think." She said.

"Well, I would say it be nice to see you too, that is if you were my friend." Pinkie said as she stare at her.

"I was order to destroy you, so I have too." Zecora said and charge at her.


Twilight and Rainbow met up and was able to explain to the ponies that Nightmare Moon was in Canterlot and they had to get some where safe. It went along smoothly until, the CMC's walk up to them.

"Um, excurse us, have you seen our sisters?" Sweetie Belle said getting them to look down.

"I'm sure they're fine. As of now your safely is our biggest goal right now." Twilight said knowing that they couldn't make out who she really was.

"She right, I'm sure your sister don't want to see you hurt." Rainbow agree.

The three nods after thinking a little before a voice over took them.

"Well, well, I see that you Rangers are here as well." They heard and look up.

"Nightmare Moon!" Rainbow and Twilight shouted and got ready to fight.

"Heh, heh. Yes, it me and I'll make sure that you rangers would get in my way." Nightmare Moon said and fire a beam at them.

Luckily, Twilight was quick to pull out her Thunder Dragger and active her Thunder Shield to reflect the attack back. Nightmare Moon Place a shield around her as the beam hit it and charge at them. Rainbow and Twilight roll out of the way and Rainbow turn to Spitfire and Soarin.

"Spitfire! Soarin! Keep evacuating the ponies! Nightmare Moon is attack!" She warn them.

"Right Rain...I mean Element Red." Soarin said, fixing his little slip up.

"You can count on us, ma'am.", Spitfire said before whispering to herself, "I can't believe I just said that."


Applejack dodge another magic beam and ran up to Trixie and they stated to fight hoof-to-hoof. Applejack threw a left hook and Trixie block and threw a punch right back at her. Applejack duck and sweep kick Trixie making her fall to the ground. Trixie jump back up only to met a kick in her face that knock her away from Applejack. Trixie stood back up and use her magic to make a staff appear.

"How long have ya had that?" Applejack ask, seeing if Trixie had it then why didn't she use it in her past fights.

"Never thought about using until now." Trixie answer and charge at her.

Applejack pull out her Element Lance and started to block the swings that Trixie threw. Applejack swing low but Trixie jump over and try to bring her staff down on her. Applejack rise her lance and block the attack and push Trixie off her. Applejack then ran at Trixie and swing her lance at her head hoping for Trixie to dodge or block. Trixie block the attack but fail to see Applejack jump over her and kick her in the back. Trixie turn and fire beam that knock Applejack into a few ponies that caught her.

"Thanks." She said as they help her stand up.

They nods and Applejack went back into the fight.


Rarity was quick to dodge a swoop attack from Gilda as Fluttershy took to the skies ready to fight her in the air.

"You really think you can beat me? I one of the best flyer in the Griffin Kingdom." Gilda smile thinking Fluttershy was joking.

"I maybe scare Gilda, but it my job as a ranger to make sure no pony get hurt." Fluttershy said and drew her Element Draggers.

She and Gilda, who use her claws, started to slash their attacks causing them to hit off each other. Gilda was so busy fight Fluttershy that she fought about Rarity who land a kick from behind.

"You fought that you were fighting two rangers at the same time." Rarity said and pull out her Element Ax.

"Yeah, I guess I did.", Gilda said and swoop at them and slash them both with her claws, "but you forget that I'm a griffin. So I got more ways to attack more than one opponent."

Rarity and Fluttershy pick themselves up and look at each other.

"Let try to slow her down." Rarity said.

"Ok." Fluttershy agree and the charge at Gilda.


Pinkie was able to dodge Zecora attacks thanks to some of her Pinkie Sense. Pinkie charge at Zecora who made a green smoke appear and cover Pinkie vision. Pinkie couldn't see and was hit what was felt like punches and kicks. She was then knock out of the smoke and into near by building. Pinkie stood up and drew her Element Bow. She took a aim at that smoke and waited. But she fail to notices that Zecora was already out of the smoke and got the drop on her. Pinkie was throw back into the building she crash in earlier and look up to see that Zecora wasn't smiling or frowning. Out of all Rangers, she was having the most trouble.

The four try again and again to beat their opponents but they were either fling back and hit by a powerful attack. The four knew that the Element together were strong, as if the met to spit them up. Then all four of them got the same idea.

Applejack spit her lance into two and strike out with one that Trixie block then hit her with the other. Rarity and Fluttershy jump over Gilda next swoop attack and Rarity switch her ax to it blaster mode and fire at the spots around her. With Gilda distracted, Fluttershy swoop in and slash her with her Element Draggers. Pinkie charge at Zecora who use her green smoke again but this time Pinkie was ready. She took out her Element Bow and fire straight in the air and heard a thud in front of her.

"How...did...you...do that?!" All three ask at the same time.

"Easy, We know that the Element strong when together." Applejack told Trixie.

"So we decide to stop share the power with the others and just have them be use on us." Rarity continue.

"But, that doesn't mean we are being greedy." Fluttershy said next.

"So, we are using our powers to make use better fighters while at the same time using our powers to defend the other around us." Pinkie added last.

"The Elements of Harmony are our powers but we are also theirs." The four rangers said at the same time.

Applejack place her Lance together and it started to power up.

"ELEMENT LACNE!" Applejack shouted a swing it forward to releasing a blue wave that stuck Trixie.

Rarity flip her Element Ax back to ax mode and held it up as Fluttershy held hers.

"ELEMENT AX!" Rarity shouted and swung downwards releasing a black wave that stuck Gilda.

"ELEMENT DRAGGERS!" Fluttershy shouted swinging her draggers across from each other releasing two yellow waves that also stuck Gilda.

Pinkie held up her bow and took a careful aim as Zecora retreated back into the green smoke.

"ELEMENT BOW!" Pinkie shouted and fire the bow that left a pink streak behind that also hit Zecora.

All three Minions stood up from the attacks but they felt the power that was in it and the fell back down and explode. The ponies around them cheer glad to see that the fight was over. Applejack turn away from the spot before hearing something groan.

"Help me." It said.

Applejack ran to spot and was surprise to see Trixie, still alive.

Applejack look at her confuse before Trixie said something that really confuse her.

"Please help me. I don't know who you are but I can't move." Trixie said again.

Applejack was quite surprise and knee down to help her as well as being aware of any tricks. Trixie took Applejack hoof and was pull out of the hole that was made. Applejack got a good look and now saw that Trixie look a bit younger, more like her own age and her eyes look like they woken up from a long sleep.

"Are ya ok, Trixie?" Applejack ask.

"How do you know name?" Trixie ask.

Trixie really doesn't remember. But it going to take some time before she recover and learns from all this. Applejack thought and help Trixie to the hospital.

Rarity stood by as Fluttershy went to check if Gilda was ok. She got to the creator and was surprise to see Gilda trying to get up but fail each time.

Gilda noticed Fluttershy and said, "Don't stand there whoever you are, give me a hoof."

Fluttershy was confuse on why Gilda didn't know her but help her up. Rarity watch as Fluttershy carry Gilda out of the creator. Rarity walk up ready for an attack but could see that Gilda eyes were clear.

"Don't know who you are, but that black pony going to pay for this." Gilda said.

Black pony? Does that mean that she was under control this whole time? Rarity thought as she help Fluttershy take Gilda to the Hospital.

Pinkie look at Zecora who was shaking her head and try to get up only to fall again.

"Please miss, help me." She said sounding tried.

Pinkie wasn't a pony to turn down help, but was quite confuse on why Zecora didn't use her name. Pinkie help her up and started to carry her to the hospital wondering what was going on.

Soon all four Element Rangers stood in the waiting room still morph and confuse on what was going on. At last the doctor for the Hospital walk up to them.

"The three are sleep and I could tell that they were under a power spell. Whatever you did to them if free them." He said knowing better then treat the four like heroes, though they were.

"So, Trixie, Gilda, and Zecora were under a spell, huh?" Applejack said.

"Mind control spells are very dangerous but easily detected. Some how Nightmare Moon was able to cover it so no pony could find it." Rarity said.

"We got to tell Element Red and Green about this." Pinkie said using the cover names.

Fluttershy raise her hoof and contact Rainbow and Twilight.

"Element Red, Element Green, are you there?" She ask.

There was no answer.

"Something wrong." Fluttershy said.

"We better go find them." Pinkie said worry.

"Thanks again doc." Applejack said as the four ran out ready to help their two friends.

Author's Note:

Well that part one. I had trouble thinking on who will face who and then decide back at my Fight with Green and a Sister Promise chapter to make them fight the minions like they did in those chapters. So Applejack fighting Trixie was the same in the Fight With Green chapters, same with Pinkie fighting Zecora. Rarity and Fluttershy fighting Gilda was from a Sister Promise chapter. As you read Trixie, Gilda, and Zecora was under mind control and it was hided so well, not even Celestia could sense it. To help you guys picture the explaining of the rangers telling the Minions how they are powerful, please remember that they are still in different places of Canterlot when they are explaining. Next chapter will be the season finally as Rainbow and Twilight fight Nightmare Moon before all the rangers defeat her. Any one spot a guest that appear in this chapter? Remember Twilight walk right past him.