• Published 11th Dec 2013
  • 5,558 Views, 92 Comments

Element Pony Rangers - Shazam 25



Nightmare Moon escapes and Celestia chooses the Mane Six to be the Element Pony Rangers.

  • ...
2
 92
 5,558

Fight with Green Part 3

The day didn't go well in both Canterlot and Ponyville. The news of the Rangers losing and Celestia under a spell, spread fast. Twilight did her best in Celestia place. She was the student of Celestia, but she wasn't cut out for a Princess role. She pick up the paper and read it.

"It been a sad day today. Not only the Element Pony Rangers lost against an evil Ranger, but our beloved Princess is place under a spell that has no counter spell. Twilight Sparkle a unicorn that is a student under the Princess has taken her place until there a way to wake up the princess, but we can tell she not ready for this yet. But we wish her luck doing her best and hope the Rangers will boucle back from this lost."

Twilight lower the paper and sigh. She send the others home so she could figure out what to do.

Spike walk up to her and ask, "What wrong Twilight?"

"I'm just worry Spike. I want to help my friends, but this is not how I wanted it to be." Twilight said.

Spike walk up to Twilight and place his claw on Twilight shoulder.

"Then how do you want to help them?" he ask.

"I don't know, maybe if I was a ranger too I might know." Twilight said.

"Hm, maybe there a reason why you ain't.", Spike said, "It not ever day some pony hangs out with them, let alone know who they are. Plus you even made weapons for them. You already a Ranger."

"I don't feel like one. Oh Please help me Celestia, I don't know what to do." Twilight said and walk away.


At Ponyville, the Five Mares just sat at Sugarcube Corner. None of them were happy, not even Pinkie could make a smile appear on her face. They knew they lost but it was hurting them more than they thought. The other ponies didn't know why but guess they heard about the Rangers.

The Cakes walk up and decide ask.

"Pinkie what wrong? You always have a smile." Mrs. Cake ask.

"Sorry Mrs. Cake, it just that the Rangers have lost and I really just don't feel like smiling." Pinkie said.

The Cake twins got out of their saddles and try to walk over to Pinkie.

"Pinkie..." Pound Cake said.

"Pie..." Pumpkin Cake added.

"Ranger...happy" They said together.

The Cakes look a little confuse on what their kids said, but Pinkie pick them up and smile.

"Thanks for cheering big sister Pinkie up." She said.

"If those fillies believe the Rangers can let their defeat pass them, then so can we." Applejack said.

"You're right, Darling! Let go see if we can find Lighting Dust." Rarity said.

"Right, Thanks Pumpkin Cake and Pound Cake." Rainbow said.

Pinkie hand the twins back and all five mares ran off.

The Cakes twins laugh and said, "Go, go Pony Rangers."


On the moon Nightmare Moon was ready to continue her plan. Without Celestia and the zords, the Rangers were powerless.

"Come my Minions, it time we show our faces." Nightmare Moon said.

They all step up. Lighting Dust was there already. She held out her Thunder Coin and shouted, "THUNDER!" and morph into the Green Ranger.

Nightmare Moon smile, the night was last forever and the Rangers can't stop them.


Back at Canterlot, Twilight was looking over spells that can summon the Rangers Zords back. She soon come a cross a letter that was different then the rest. She open and read it. Her eyes widen as she did. What she found was a letter about the power of the Green Ranger. The Green Ranger power come from a coin call the Thunder Coin. It was unknown where if come from, but it did say that the coin was more powerful than the Elements. However, if the user use it along Elements it could be big help.

Twilight thought about it. If she find it and figure out how to use it. Then maybe she can help her friends and find away to wake Celestia up.

Twilight took the letter and started to head for the Canterlot library. She was stop by one of the Guards.

"Twilight, the guards have sighted that Nightmare Moon has appear near Ponyville. What is your orders?" He said and ask.

"Head for Ponyville and be ready for a fight, I'll send the Rangers to help." Twilight said.

The guard nods and runs off to deliver the orders. Twilight ran to contact the Rangers.


The Five Mares walk along Ponyville looking for Lighting Dust, but nopony see her all day. Just then their elements went off. They look around and saw no pony was watching. Rainbow took out her Element and answer it.

"Yeah, What up Twilight?" Rainbow whisper.

"We have a problem, Nightmare Moon is heading for Ponyville!" Twilight's voice come thought.

"What?!" They said.

"You better morph and get ready, I send some guards to help. Who knows what will happen now that you are weaker than normal." Twilight's voice said.

"Right, Thanks Twilight. Let go Girls, IT MORPHIN' TIME!" Rainbow said and they all held out their elements.

"GENEROSITY!"

"LAUGHTER!"

"HONESTY!"

"KINDNESS!"

"LOYALTY!"

After they morph they ran to entrances of Ponyville. They made it there and saw the guards. The guards nods their heads as they show up. They turn to see Nightmare Moon appear with her Minions.

"Hello my subjects. It good to be back after 1,000 years. And I'm sorry about the monsters, I only send them to let you all know I have return, but I never thought you would fight back." She said.

The guards stood on guard in-case she try anything. The Rangers also waited.

"I'll also will show you that I'm a better ruler then Celestia and you will love the night, you had your sun days now it time to say good-bye." She continue and her horn started to glow.

"Hold it Nightmare Moon!" Rainbow call out as she and the others ran up to her.

"Oh the Pony Rangers. Still around? You really have no way of stopping me this time. Your powers are weak now that Celestia is gone." Nightmare Moon said.

"Maybe, but a time where it all ways night? Not a chance!" Rainbow said.

"We will stop you." Rarity said next.

"No many what!" Fluttershy added.

"We are the Pony Rangers." Pinkie said.

"And we will use whatever power we have left to stop you!" Applejack yell.

Then they made their roll call.

"Element Ranger, Black!" Rarity said.

"Element Ranger, Pink!" Pinkie said.

"Element Ranger, Blue!" Applejack said.

"Element Ranger, Yellow!" Fluttershy said.

"Element Ranger, Red!" Rainbow Dash said.

"In the name of Harmony! We protect the weak and ensure the peace." Rainbow said.

"WE ARE ELEMENTS PONY RANGERS!" All five shouted.

"Very well Rangers, all of you, attack." Nightmare Moon told her minions.

Gilda attack Rarity, Zecora attack Pinkie, Fighter attack Fluttershy, Trixie attack Applejack, and Lighting attack Rainbow.

Putty Ponies also appear and the guards charge. The fight to save Equestria has begun.


Twilight look all over the library for anything on the Thunder Coin. She was having no luck even with Spike help. She look and look, picking up every book she could.

"No, no, no, NO, NO!" Twilight said with every book she took.

Spike look up from a book he was reading and saw that Twilight was not having any luck.

"Maybe the Castle doesn't have any thing about that Thunder Coin." Spike said.

Twilight sigh and put the books back. She was hoping for a way to help her friends by telling them the weakness of the Thunder Coin. She could only hope that they can bring it back. That wish was about to come true and Twilight life will change as well.


Back at the battlefield the Guards took down the Putties with little problem. Rarity was still fighting Gilda. Because the lost of some power she couldn't keep up with her, same with the others. Pinkie was having a hard against Zecora. Though Zecora was the one to make monsters, she was powerful in fighting. Fighter no trouble hitting Fluttershy, he kept his Swords and shield away to keep fair. Applejack had trouble attack Trixie, every time Applejack try to land a hit, Trixie teleported and hit her from behind.

The fight with Rainbow and Lighting was different. Though Rainbow lost some power as the others did, Lighting was going easy on her. Rainbow threw a roundhouse kick that Lighting Dust block. Lighting then threw a punch that knock Rainbow away. Rainbow stood up and try a jump kick. But Lighting move out of the way and grab her she threw her back and the rest were thrown as well.

They land on top of each other and the Putties and Guards stop fighting. Nightmare Moon's minions and Ranger walk up to them.

"You five are powerless, we wasn't even trying." Fighter said.

"You lost, with one more attack you will de-morph and lose for good." Lighting said.

"No we won't." Rainbow said as they got up.

"We will stop you. We have the power of the Elements of Harmony." Applejack said.

"Trusted to us by Princess Celestia." Pinkie added.

"We are Pony Rangers." Fluttershy said.

"We fight by our code." Rarity said.

"In the name of Harmony. We protect the weak and ensure the peace." Rainbow said.

"WE ARE THE ELEMENT PONY RANGERS!" They shouted together and drew their weapons.

"We have all the power when need to stop you all." Rainbow said.

"Please, You're all finish." Lighting said as she walk up.

"No Green Ranger, you're finish. Let combine them!" Rainbow said.

"Element Ax!" Rarity shouted flipping it around and move the handle to the base before throwing it in the air.

"Element Bow!" Pinkie shouted flipping her bow around before throwing it in the air and it combine with the Element Ax.

"Element Lance!" Applejack shouted and spit the lance in half before throwing them to combine at the end of the bow.

"Element Draggers!" Fluttershy shouted and flip her before throwing them. They went right next to the lances half's.

"Element Sword!" Rainbow shouted and jump up and grab the Element Ax before placing the Element Sword on top.

Rainbow land on the ground and aim at Lighting Dust. The others place their hooves on Rainbow's shoulders.

"ELEMENT CANNON! READY!" They shouted.

"You think that going to stop me this time? Well go ahead and fire, you are already weak." Lighting said.

"Don't give up Rangers!" One of the Soldiers shouted.

"We're with you all the way!" Another shouted.

All the guards and soldiers cheer the Rangers. Their cheering power up the Element Cannon and under their helmets, they all smile.

"FIRE!" The Rangers shouted.

Lighting eyes widen under her helmet the blast was so strong that it almost de-morph her, but it did knock her out. Trixie was about to grab her when they fire again. Then they took their weapons back and charge. The new power they receive was enough to send all of them back.

"Rangers, keep fighting, I'm taking the Green Ranger to our new ally to see of we can help her." Rainbow said kneeing down and pick up Lighting.

She ran off in a way to contact Twilight without giving Nightmare Moon the name. The other Minions try to follow but the rest Rangers stop them.

"Going somewhere?" Rarity ask before they attack.


Back at Canterlot Castle, Rainbow appear with a un-morph Lighting Dust. Rainbow walk up to a table and spoke to Twilight.

"She de-morph during the trip here. Luckily no pony was following me when I contact you." Rainbow said as she set Lighting down.

"Hm, It seems that Lighting Dust is not under a spell. She must have join on her free will." Twilight said scanning her with her magic.

"Really? Well, see if you can get her to join us. We might be able to wake Celestia and get our zords back." Rainbow said.

"I'll do my best, you better get back to the others. The power you all got is fading fast." Twilight told her.

Rainbow nods and Twilight teleport her back to Ponyville. She turn back to Lighting Dust and held up the Thunder Coin.

"Ok, let see what secrets you have to hide." Twilight said and got to work.


When Rainbow got back to the battlefield, she saw it was empty. She de-morph and went looking for her friends.

"Come on, girls," she said to herself, "Where are you?"

She stopped flying when she saw Fluttershy flying by.

"Fluttershy!" She said then flew over to Fluttershy, who looked over in surprise.

"Rainbow Dash?", Fluttershy asked, "We thought you would be gone longer."

"Well Twilight taking care of Lighting Dust, what happen after I left?" Rainbow said then ask.

"Well, we overpower Nightmare Moon's minions and she order a full retreat. Which was very strange." Fluttershy explain.

"Hey, it feel like the Soldiers give us power and we will at full as if Celestia was still awake." Rainbow agree.

"Pinkie's throwing a party at Sugarcube Corner for the Pony Rangers right now. The whole town's invited."

"Really? Well we did win a fight without Celestia but we still need her to stay at full power. What we had was a short refresher." Rainbow said.

Fluttershy nods and they walk to Sugarcube Corner so they can see how Pinkie threw this one.


Meanwhile, back at Canterlot, Twilight was still looking the Thunder Coin over to see what it could do for her and the Rangers. She continuously moved between looking the Coin and Lighting Dust over.

"It doesn't make sense.", Twilight said, "The power of the Thunder Coin is drawn from magic. A pegasus couldn't possibly control this power. Unless..."

She galloped over to Lighting and looked back over her, using her magic to preform some kind of scanning spell, using it to scan every bit of Lighting Dust. She then galloped over to the table nearby, where she recorded her finding on paper.

"Spike, get some more paper. I've got a lot to take down and I haven't even scratched the surface of what I need to learn." She said.

Spike looked over to find Twilight standing at the other end of the room, watching her and the table full of papers.

"Okay..." he said, walking out of the room to get more paper.

"Does she really need that much?" he mumbled to himself after he left the room.

Twilight could hear Spike's comment, but ignored it and resumed her work.


Back on the moon, Nightmare Moon was wondering around try to figure out how the Rangers got their powers back. Celestia was still asleep. Then she notices something, the Guards cheer them on. Their Harmony power the elements, but because Celestia was still asleep, it last only for a second. She was worry over nothing. She laugh, she hasn't been that scare since Celestia imprison her here.

"Heh, a mistake I wouldn't make again." She said.

"Mistake?" Trixie ask.

"They only got their power back until we return from the battle." She explain.

"So, fighting the Rangers while others are around was a bad idea, huh? Well we might sick to what we were doing before." Trixie said.

"Too bad Lighting Dust is gone." Fighter said.

"We don't need her anymore.", Nightmare Moon said, "She was a tool in our plans. The Thunder Coin give her power, but I knew one day she will turn on me. That why I let the Rangers have her."

"I see, well the plan of weaken the Rangers work. So one of us just has to fight and destroy them." Fighter said.

"Of course, Since you mention it, why don't you do it Fighter?" Nightmare Moon said.

"Gladly." He said smiling.


Meanwhile, Rainbow and the other Rangers were enjoying Pinkie's third party this week. You would have thought the five ponies were about partied out, but Pinkie's parties were the perfect way to relax after so many consecutive battles with Nightmare Moon's minions. Everypony in Ponyville was there, including the Rangers as well as the Cutie Mark Crusaders, who were watching the Rangers from the other side of the room.

"I been thinking, what if ours sisters and their friends are the Pony Rangers?" Sweetie Belle said

"I'm not too sure about that, Sweetie Belle.", Apple Bloom said to her friend, "I mean, Applejack is strong and hard worker, but I just couldn't see her as a Pony Ranger."

"Yeah," Scootaloo added. "And I'm sure Rainbow Dash wouldn't be a Ranger, either. As awesome as she is, I just don't see her working so well with other ponies like the Rangers do."

Sweetie Belle sigh, She was about to say more, but she was stopped by an explosion from outside, causing everypony to start panicking and galloping all over the place.

"What was that?" Rarity shouted.

"Sounds like Nightmare Moon, to me," Rainbow Dash said. "Come on, everypony."

The Rangers galloped out of Sugarcube Corner to find Fighter leading a large number of Putty Ponies through Ponyville, destroying just about everything in their path.

"Looks like some ponies not happy about Lighting Dust being down for real, this time." Rainbow said.

Fighter heard Rainbow and turned around quickly.

"Ah. The Pony Rangers.", he said, "I was wondering when you'd show up. Putties, attack!"

The Putty Ponies then began charging at the Rangers, who each pulled out their Elements.

"IT'S MORPHIN' TIME!" Rainbow Dash shouted.

"GENEROSITY!"

"LAUGHTER!"

"HONESTY!"

"KINDNESS!"

"LOYALTY!"

The now morphed Rangers charged back at the Putty Ponies and began knocking them down left and right.


Meanwhile, back at Canterlot, Twilight was still busy looking Lighting Dust over, still taking down tons of notes.

"Come on," Twilight said, "Show me something. Anything!"

While Twilight was busy doing this, Lighting began twitching a little behind her back before completely opening her eyes. She looked around quietly, careful not to alert Twilight that she was awake. The first thing she noticed was that she was bound pretty well, so getting out quietly would be a bit of a challenge. She rolled her head over to find her Thunder Coin a little ways away from where she was bound. After examining her situation for a little while, Lighting began trying to escape her binds. It didn't take long for her to escape, but it was still enough time for Twilight to hear Lighting and turn around.

"No!" Lighting shouted, breaking the last of her binds.

She then dashed over to try to get the Thunder Coin, but Twilight used her magic to snatch it away just before Lighting could reach it.

"That is mine! Give it back to me!" She shouted.

Twilight move it out of the way as Lighting try to grab it.

"No," Twilight replied. "I'll guard it with my life if it means saving the Rangers."

"You're going to give that to me, Twilight. You can't save your Princess if you're dead." Lighting said.

"Stopping Nightmare Moon is top priority, and from what I've seen, you're still working with her." Twilight said keeping the coin out of her reach.

"Maybe so, but give me back my coin. Rainbow needs to know how I feel after losing the Lead Pony badge to her." Lighting said, advancing on Twilight, who began backing up.

"You're upset about that? You almost hurt others before you had this coin. You're letting the power get to your head, Lighting Dust." Twilight told her.

"Come on, Twi.", Lighting said, "We both know you're backed into a corner here."

Twilight was about to respond, but then she hit the wall and realized that she was literally backed into a corner. There was no escape, but then she got a rather stupid idea. The Thunder Coin floated next to her, and it could just be Twilight's salvation.

"You want your powers so badly?" Twilight placed the Thunder Coin in her hoof.

"No", Lighting Dust said, realizing Twilight's intentions. "Don't!"

Lighting charged at Twilight, but Twilight had already performed the action. She held the Coin out in front of her and shouted "THUNDER!" There was a massive flash of green light that actually knocked Lighting back a little.

"This can't be." Lighting said, shielding her eyes against Twilight.

When the light finally died down, Lighting couldn't believe her eyes. Standing before her was Twilight, but she was morph into the Green Ranger. She looked almost exactly like Lighting when she was morph, only the armor conformed to Twilight's horn rather than Lighting's wings now.

"How...?" She ask.

Twilight took a second to examine herself, only just realizing that she had just morphed for the first time.

"Okay...", she said slowly to herself, "This is... actually kind of cool."

"You may have the power of Thunder, but you still have no idea how to control it." Lighting said then charged at Twilight.

"I've been told I'm a fast learner," Twilight replied, readying herself for Lighting's attack.

Just before Lighting hit her, however, she swung her body around to kick Lighting off to the side.

"Whoa! I wasn't even trying to do that." Twilight said.

Lighting was knocked to the far wall, but she shook it off quickly.

"Now you're in for it." She said then charged towards Twilight once again.

"Bring it, Lighting Dust." Twilight then began charging back at her.

Lighting swerved out of the way just before Twilight could attack. Twilight couldn't react fast enough and Lighting spun to kick Twilight, though to little effect. Twilight took the opportunity and fired a bolt of magic at Lighting, who was unable to block or avoid the attack. Lighting recovered, but she was slightly beaten.

"You may wield the power of thunder," Lighting said, panting, "But it won't do you any good. There can only be one Green Ranger and that me."

"If that so, then how can I use it?" Twilight ask.

Lighting didn't have answer for that. She was wondering the same thing.

Twilight de-morph and said, "Thinking about why Nightmare Moon choose you. Why she didn't even come for you. You were a tool to her. You weaken my friends and that was it. To her, you were nothing, but a tool. The Coin saw that, I bet it was waiting for the right master to have and chose you until the real show up."

"I don't understand.", Lighting Dust said, "Why is this happen?!"

"I don't know. I did say I want to help my friends and being a Ranger might help me understand. But for now, you need some time to think about the things you done." Twilight said and walk out of the room.

Lighting Dust just sat there, her face soak in everything Twilight told her. She was left alone unable to move from her spot.


Meanwhile, the other Rangers were having a hard time with Fighter. He never really fought the Rangers before, but he was really showing his power now.

"Ha!", he said, knocking Fluttershy and Pinkie back in one swing of his sword, "I really thought you ponies would be more of a challenge."

What Twilight said was true. Because of the other ponies cheering them on, their powers were restore, but only for a short time. Rainbow stood up and drew her Element Sword. She attack Fighter and they started to sword fight.

While the battle was going on, the Cutie Mark Crusaders were galloping by, trying to avoid the stampede of panicked ponies. Sweetie Belle happened to look over to find the Rangers battling Fighter.

"Girls", she called to the other two fillies. "Come on. Let's go watch."

"Are you out of your mind?", Scootaloo asked, "What if we get caught in the crossfire or something?"

"That won't happen. We can just duck behind those conveniently placed barrels over there.", Sweetie Belle indicated a pile of barrels kind of far from where the battle was taking place but still close enough to give the fillies a decent view of the battle, "Come on."

Sweetie Belle galloped over and ducked behind the barrels, indicating for the others to follow.

Apple Bloom and Scootaloo looked at each other for a moment.

"Has she lost her mind?" Apple Bloom quietly asked.

Scootaloo just shrugged and followed Sweetie Belle. Apple Bloom was about to try and call Scootaloo back, but she was already gone.

"Fine." Apple Bloom then trotted over to join the others and watched the battle from behind the barrels.

As the Rainbow was knock away, Fighter spotted the fillies.

"Heh, How sweet, fans." He said and his horn glow.

Applejack and Rarity look and saw their sisters.

"APPLE BLOOM/SWEETIE BELLE! GET OUT OF THERE!" They shouted, but the warning come too late.

Fighter fire a blast that destroy the barrels and Applejack and Rarity look in shock at the destroy barrels.

"Heh, did I take a life of three young fillies? I'm sorry, I usually don't do that." He tease.

Before any more fighting could break out, a voice stop them.

"Not so fast Fighter!", It said, "We're not done yet!"

They all turn to see Twilight holding the three fillies in her magic. She send them down and wordless told them to leave. The three nods and ran off.

"You! Your that Unicorn who is related to the one that replace me." Fighter said.

"Celestia had told me about you, Fighter. You were once the Captain of the Guards until you betray Celestia. And now you will understand why leaving was a big mistake." Twilight said.

Twilight summoned the Thunder Coin with her magic as Fighter spoke.

"I'm going to show you why I left and once I do, you're going to wish that you had too!" He said.

"We'll see." Twilight said and held the Thunder Coin out in her hoof.

"IT'S MORPHIN' TIME!" She shouted.

"THUNDER!"

Twilight then morphed as she did before. She donned the Green Ranger armor, only conforming to her as a unicorn rather than as a pegasus. This caused Fighter to step back a little.

"No," he said. "This can't be possible."

"Everypony else saw Twilight morph into the Green Ranger, right?" Rainbow Dash asked. The others silently nodded in reply.

"Nopony here saw anything incorrectly," Twilight said. "You're all looking at the new Green Pony Ranger. A force for good, protecting harmony and banishing all darkness that would wish harm upon Equestria."

"And you think you can beat me single-hoofedly?" Fighter asked.

"I could always try." Twilight said then began charging at the Fighter, who began charging back at Twilight.

Fighter was about to strike with his sword, but Twilight easily teleported behind him and bucked him to the ground.

"Grr. Lucky shot." He said.

He tried to turn around to strike Twilight again, but Twilight, once again, teleported to evade the attack. Fighter couldn't turn around in time to block, evade, or even see Twilight's attack, which sent him flying into a nearby building. Twilight then fired a blast of magic at him, but he recovered just in time to avoid this attack. Twilight, however, expected this and teleported right up in front of the Fighter. She then began delivering a volley of punches and kicks to his face, knocking him farther and farther back. Eventually, Fighter was so off-balance, he looked like he was about to fall over at the slightest breeze. Twilight took advantage of this and gave him one hard buck to his face, causing him to fly across the battlefield and into another building. Twilight then used her magic to fire the Scatter Shot right at Fighter. He was barely able to get up when he got blasted by the full force of the attack, sending him flying far out of town, defeated.

"Woo hoo!", Pinkie shouted, running up to Twilight along with the other Rangers, "Twilight saved the day for us!"

"Ya know somethin', sugarcube?", Applejack said, "When I first saw ya, I didn't think you'd be half the hero I see you as today."

"Twilight's an official Ranger!", Rainbow Dash shouted, "This is so awesome! Now Nightmare Moon won't stand a chance against us."

"Wait a second," Fluttershy said. "If you're the new Green Ranger, then what happened to Lighting Dust?"

Twilight was about to respond when a blast of magic fell from the sky and crashed around where Fighter was flung. He then grew to about 30 stories tall, completely recovered from the previous battle.

"No time to talk right now," Twilight said. "I'm summoning the Dinozords now."

"But Twilight we lost our zords." Fluttershy said.

"By the another Green Ranger, but this one can bring them back." Twilight and cast a spell from her horn.

A green thunderbolt strike the ground and soon the Dinozords rose from the ground. The Rangers couldn't believe it. Their zords are back.

"Alright! Rangers we are back in busies." Rainbow shouted and they jump in their zords.

"WE NEED MEGAZORD POWER NOW!" They shouted and in a few seconds the Element Megazord stood tall.

Twilight on the other hoof was trying to figure out how to summon the Dragonzord. She already try her magic but it wasn't working. She thought back on how Lighting did it. She had some dragger that she play like a flute and the Dragonzord was summon. She look over herself and found it. She stood on her back hooves and play the tune.

In the far away lake, the water boil as the Dragonzord rose out. It roar and walk to Ponyville, this time dodging all everything. It near Ponyville and knock Fighter away as he try to attack the Element Megazord. Fighter was surprise.

"How did she summon the Dragonzord?!" He shouted.

"It because I'm the real Green Ranger." Twilight said and jump in the zord.

"Dragonzord finger rockets, go!" Twilight shouted as she fired her rockets at Fighter to knock him down.

She scored a direct hit and knocked Fighter right onto his back. She then charged at Fighter, swinging the Dragonzord around at the last second to strike him with her zord's tail. Twilight got another direct hit and knocked Fighter further back.

"Fire blast!" Twilight then launched the Dragonzord's fire breath attack, singeing Fighter's shield.

"Wow!", Pinkie said, "Twilight's really owning Fighter!"

"Yeah," Rainbow Dash added, "She the Green Ranger that on own side."

"Rangers, It's time to deliver the final blow, and I know exactly how to do that." Twilight said over the comm.

"We're all ears Twilight." Rainbow said.

"I can do something that Lighting Dust can't. Combine with the Megazord!" Twilight told them.

The rest of the Rangers were shock. Rainbow snap out of first.

"Then let do it!" Rainbow shouted.

"DRAGON-MEGAZORD COMBINE!" The Rangers shouted.

The Dragonzord leap up into the air and began releasing pressurized air. It then split down the middle except for its head and the two halves began rotating around the head, the legs bending as well to form a 90 degree angle with the two halves of its torso region. The chest plate broke off and replaced the Pterodactyl zord, which moved around to the back of the Megazord and extended its wings. The rest of the Dragonzord then lowered onto the Megazord, forming a type of armor. The Megazord's Power Sword then broke into two halves, each landing in either hand of the Megazord.

"DRAGON-MEGAZORD, READY!" The Rangers shouted in unison. The Dragon-Megazord then took an offensive stance towards Fighter, both swords in striking position.

Fighter was not all that impress of what happen.

"Please, You can't beat me. Only one of you is at full power." He said and charge at them.

The Rangers were quicker on the draw and swung their swords right at him, striking him twice. He fell back and drop his sword and burn shield.

"That's two strikes!" Pinkie shouted. "One more and you're out!"

"My thoughts exactly, Pinkie," Twilight added. "Let's get airborne to finish this guy."

"We can fly in the Dragon-Megazord?" Rainbow Dash asked. "Sweet!"

"Sounds kind of dangerous," Fluttershy commented.

"Don't worry, everypony," Twilight said. "I've simulated every possible outcome of the Dragon-Megazord's actions in Canterlot before. We should be okay."

Twilight then turned to Pinkie Pie.

"Are you up for this, Pinkie?" She ask.

"Wait," Rainbow Dash shouted. "You're letting Pinkie do the flying?"

"She is the one who controls the Pterodactyl zord. I have every confidence that she'll succeed at her task."

"Don't worry, Dashie," Pinkie said. "I can do this."

Pinkie then activated the Pterodactyl zord's jets, sending the Dragon-Megazord flying into the air.

"We're flying!" Applejack shouted. "We're really flying!"

"Um, Twilight," Rarity said. "Now that we're in the air, what do we do now?"

"Get ready to fire everything," Twilight replied. "DRAGON-MEGAZORD, FINAL BLAST! ALL WEAPONS IN FIRING POSITION!"

The Rangers then got all their zords' weapons into firing position, aimed right at the Fighter.

Fighter looked up and said, "Oh, this doesn't look good."

"POWER OF HARMONY," the Rangers shouted in unison, "FINAL BLAST!"

All of the Megazord's weapons then rained down upon Fighter, who was completely exposed and unable to do anything about any of the rockets/bullets/energy beams.

"Now, Pinkie," Twilight said, "get us in closer for the final slash."

"Okie Dokie Lokie!", Pinkie said, sending the Megazord flying straight at Fighter.

"FINAL SLASH!" The Rangers shouted.

The Megazord pulled both of its blades back in preparation for the attack. Just before the Megazord hit Fighter, the Rangers swung both blades in a scissors formation, hitting Fighter directly.

"Gahh!", Fighter shouted, crackling with energy, "You Pony Rangers are going to pay for this! You hear me?!"

He then fell slowly to the ground. "YOU RANGERS ARE GOING TO PAAAAAAAAAAAY!" He hit the ground and erupted in a glorious explosion.

The Rangers were cheering and celebrating in the Megazord cockpit.

"My little ponies.", Twilight said, "victory is ours."

On the moon, Nightmare Moon let out a loud scream as she saw one of her minions fall and a new ranger that was once hers, team up with the others.


Back at Canterlot Castle, the six mares walk to where Celestia was sleeping. On the way there they talk about how cool Twilight was as a ranger. Twilight told them that she left Lighting in the throne room. They check and saw she was gone, but Twilight give her something to think about. They enter Celestia's Room and walk up to her.

"Just by using the Thunder Coin, I was able to upgrade my power. Now maybe I can find a way to counter that spell. THUNDER!" Twilight said and Morph.

She started to cast a spell and Rainbow said, "We should clear out, everypony, Let's give Twilight some room to work."

The other ponies then walked out of the room to wait for Twilight's word.

After about an hour of waiting, Twilight poked her head outside and called for the other Rangers.

"My friends," she said, "I am happy to report... success!"

They walk in the room to see Celestia up and about.

"Hello again, Rangers," she said. "It's good to see you all again."

"It's good to see you, as well, Princess," Rainbow Dash said.

"So... what have I missed? I notice Twilight has joined you, so I assume much has happened." She ask

"Not much," Twilight replied and told her what happen to Lighting Dust.

"I see. She will think about what you said. I have a feeling we won't be seeing her for a long time though." Celestia said then turn to Twilight.

"Twilight, you are that much closer to being ready for your destiny. You're still pretty far, but you have made a giant leap forward." She added

"Thank you, Princess Celestia.", Twilight then turned back to the Rangers, "Now that Celestia is back, we need to get focused back on the mission at hoof. Defeating Nightmare Moon and saving Equestria."

"Then it looks like all six of us have a lot to do," Rainbow Dash said.

"Wait," Twilight said. "Do you mean..."

"Yes. Twilight Sparkle, I am happy to announce that all five of us have decided to make you an official Pony Ranger." Rainbow Dash then put her hoof out in front of Twilight.

"Thank you," Twilight said, putting her hoof on Rainbow Dash's. The other Rangers then joined in, putting their hooves in the circle.

"IN THE OF HARMONY, WE PROTECT THE WEAK AND ENSURE THE PEACE! WE ARE THE ELEMENT PONY RANGERS!" They shouted throwing their hooves in the air.

Author's Note:

And that how Twilight becomes a ranger in my story. Next chapter Twilight starts getting use to being a ranger and Trixie fight her. Also Fighter is gone for the rest of the season, but I having him come back in the second season. The Dragonzord summon tune won't appear in every chapter, but since two pones have play it I thought I might as well added it on.