• Published 11th Dec 2013
  • 454 Views, 1 Comments

A Flower With A Splotch Of Pink - PrincessStarlight5511

  • ...
 1
 454

Chapter 2: Just another Night

Pinkie immediatly went home after that. She went up the stairs and lay down on her fluffy bed, staring at the ceiling. She thought about what happened earlier. Which was pretty much as blank as her mind at the moment. Nurse SoftHeart told her of another filly coming over with the name of Flower Blossom.

When Pinkie thought of this name she imagined a beautiful blonde-haired filly with a nice lacey dress and a cute flower in her hair. But from what NurseSoftHeart told her, she had second thoughts. Pinkie tried to ask her more about Flower Blossom's past but the nurse just told her it wasn't a happy one.

But Pinkie wanted to know more. This filly sounded rather very special to her. Everyone thought of her as a fun party-pony who isn't considered about anything except just that but she wasn't. She actually cared about other things to. Like how her family was doing and how other foals in the world were doing. After all her past wasn't very happy either.

Her parents often ignored her on the rock farm due to being so concerned about the low amounts of money they were getting. Pinkie wasn`t like her two other sisters. Her sisters were very quiet and often never spoke to anyone but theirselves while Pinkie tried to cheer everypony up and spoke to them alot during the day. That was why she was always so sad. Until she go her cutie mark that is.

She knew her past wasn`t very nice but she was glad her future was. What more could she ask for at the moment? She had absolutley amazing friends who would do anything for her in life. They all had a very special bond with each other and every villian they faced and will be facing in the future had and will be conquered with the magic of friendship. She was living in a beautiful safe town and all the ponies were always kind and helpful.

She didn't have anything to worry about. Maybe she could visit the little filly and they could become friends. After all, next to throwing parties, making friends was her talent. Pinkie Pie kept staring at the ceiling. Her mind was still blank with nothing but the thought of that filly.

Pinkie just sighed and closed her eyes. Seeing nothing but the emptiness of the dark. She would visit that little filly tomorrow and the questions would slip away from her mind then. Yes, that is what will happen tomorrow.

Just got to sleep, just go to sleep, just go to sleep,

She kept on repeating those same words in her mind just to let the command go through. Then after what seemed like forever, Pinkie finally drifted off to sleep, waiting for Celestia's sun to rise for the new day of a new welcome.

Author's Note:

This chapter was pretty boring, I know but I assure you it will get better.

Comments ( 1 )

I requested this? Hmm, I must have forgotten

Login or register to comment