• Published 2nd Dec 2013
  • 5,253 Views, 270 Comments

V for Victory, V for Victini! - zelkova48



Victini ends up in Equestria after a little bout between Dialga and Palkia starts causing temporal disturbances throughout the world. Now, in a new world with his powers of victory, it appears that everyone wants to get their dirty hooves on him.

  • ...
9
 270
 5,253

4 - A Wild Pinkie Pie Appeared!

"Did you like it little guy?"

Victini froze right on the spot the moment a mysterious voice caused him to involuntarily choke on his macaron. His blood went cold, he had been discovered. He slowly turned his head around, hoping that it was all some kind of misunderstanding and that it was just a random voice in the background. Much to his dismay, a pink pony with a fluffy cotton candy-esque mane towered over his tiny form with a big smile on her face.

Victini visibly paled and quickly flew away as fast as he could all the while turning invisible again. He was just about to make it out of the alleyway and towards the sky until the pink pony started to call out after him.

"Hey, wait! Don't go! Don't you still want another macaron?" the pony shouted as she pulled out an orange macaron.

Victini stopped in midair, not that anyone can notice, and began contemplating the choices that were given to him. On one hand, he could meet the pony and have some macarons while making a new friend, on the other, he could just run away. Since the second choice meant that he wouldn't have a macaron if he ran away, he immediately turned around and flew back to the pony without a moment of hesitation. Making a new friend and receiving a delightful treat as well, talk about a win win situation.

He quickly descended to the ground and uncloaked himself as he floated right in front of the pony, his face portraying subtle curiosity and unease. He wasn't sure if he was about to trust her just yet. For all he know it could've been a trick.

Then again, he thought. That Ash boy and all of his friends were really nice to me, plus they all helped me to explore the world and stopped the dragon force from spreading around....

He was in deep though as he stared at the pony and her macaron. The pony brought the macaron forward and his old habit and timid personality caused him to perceive it as a threat, causing him to reel back and disappear again. The pony frown, but quickly shook it off and tried again to get him to appear.

"It's alright little guy, I won't bite" the pony said "I promise! Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye" she said as she performed her usual ritual for ensuring a promise.

Victini gave the pony a queer look, but brushed it aside since he figured she was harmless in every sense of the word. He reached out of towards the pony and quickly snatched the macaron, his third one. Without saying another word he began to nibble on his gift with gusto.

"Tini, tini, tini, tini, tini, tini, tini, tini, tini, tini, tini, tini!"

The pony really did make some amazing macarons. Although he couldn't say that it would compete with Cilan's but it was a close second and was just as good in its own unique way. It was so delicious. He blushed and placed his hands on his cheeks before letting out an adorable little squee as he fluttered up. He then turned to face the pink pony with eyes beaming towards her and flashing her the victory sign with his fingers. It was the symbol of his trust and admiration.

"Aw, aren't you just the cutest little thing!" said the pony as she practically melted from his mere presence "My name's Pinkie Pie, what's your's little fella?" she asked as she extended a hoof out in friendship. Victini flew over and shook her hoof with his tiny hands, a smile radiating off his furry face as he did so.

"V...Vic.." he stuttered nervously, he can't remember the last time he had to say his full name. Even when he was with Ash everyone else already knew his name. He took a deep breathe and steeled himself for such a trivial matter "...Victini" he finally spoke.

"Hiya, Victini! It's so nice to meet you!" Pinkie exclaimed "You know, I know everyone in town, but I've never, ever, ever seen you around before, or even seen someone like you! Didja come from outta town?" she asked.

"Tini. tini, tini, tini" Victini replied, although he seriously doubted she understood him. Normally it takes some time for someone to understand what a pokemon was saying or they'd just read their body language, but that was only because humans and pokemon have coexist for quite some time now. Hopefully he won't have too much trouble with the denizens here.

"Tini, tini, tini? Is that all you can say?" said Pinkie with her head tilt to the side "So you can only speak your name?" Victini replied by bobbing his head up and down as to say, yes.

"Eh, it's alright. I can normally tell what someone wants anyway. Except for when they don't want anything... heh heh" Pinkie grinned nervously "Anyway, are you some kind of magical jackrabbit or something? How are you flying like that! Can you teach me?" she asked.

"Tini, tini, tini" said Victini as he shrugged his shoulders.

"So you say you're named Victini, you say Victini, and your species is Victini?" Pinkie's head tilted again in interest, although if it were to turn anymore she was gonna need a neck brace soon afterwards. Victini replied by bobbing his head again, followed by waving his hand side to side as to say, kinda.

"So there's only one of you huh?" said Pinkie who spoke in a serene tone "Does it get lonely being the only... Victini, Victini?" Victini replied by shaking his head side to side.

"Tini, tini, tini" said Victini as he waved his hand around.

"Oh! I see, you're not all that alone since you have all kinds of friends don't you! I see" Pinkie replied with a giggle before an idea came to her head "Ooh, ooh, ooh! You should come to my place so that I can through you a party!" she exclaimed "I always throw a party whenever I meet someone new in Ponyville, what do you think! You get to meet all of my friends too!" she suggested.

"We can throw it now if you want!" Pinkie exclaimed, but Victini shook his head. He didn't have the time today, he turn to the horizon and he could see that sun was beginning to set.

"Aw, well I can wait for tomorrow" said Pinkie who stayed as bubbly as ever "Is there a reason why you can't do it today?" she asked. Victini pointed to the sun by the edge of town "It's getting late, so I guess that you have you go home or something, right?" Victini bobbed his head up and down again.

"Alright, I understand. But whenever you're ready tomorrow, just go to that big building that looks like a great big gingerbread house!" said Pinkie as she pointed over to her home and place of employment: Sugarcube Corner.

Victini flew up and tried to find this mysterious house, but the moment he found it his jaw practically hit the floor. It wasn't hard to miss at all. Smack dab in the middle of the sleepy little town was a massive structure that appeared to be made out of cookies, gumdrops and all other manner of teeth rotting goodness. Hopefully that was all just for show, otherwise he would devour that thing in an entire afternoon.

"I hope you remember, Victini" said Pinkie as she began to make her way back home "I'll see you tomorrow! I'll even try to bake some more macarons for you!"

* * *

With that said, Victini waved goodbye to his new friend and cloaked himself before flying off towards the funny looking house by the edge of town. He soared for a good few minutes until he finally reached his destination. He flew down made sure that there was still no one around until he finally dropped his invisibility as he patiently awaited for his mole friend. Before long, Drilbur finally showed up, only he looked a little different than he last saw him.

Drilbur walked toward Victini with the same old goofy smile he had on his face since they were both stuck in this predicament. In his claws was a large basket that contained all kinds of fruits and vegetables. He was wearing a pearl white robe in a toga style manner that was soft as silk to the touch. Around his neck was a red velvet band with what looked to be a big crystal medallion with laser etched inscriptions around the ring that states:


"O' Great One, Be Safe On Your Journey Into The Unknown"

"We Hope That You Find Your Friend On Your Travels"

"May The Land, The Wind, Our Children And Our Children's Children Sing Songs Of Your Greatness For All Of Eternity"

- Your Children And Devoted Followers, The Diamond Dogs


"Hey, Victini. You're back! How was your day?" Drilbur asked as he set down his basket.

"I helped a pony win a cooking competition, and now she invited me to a party by her home" said Victini "What did you do all day?" he asked.

"I was digging around trying to find anything that might lead us home, like some other pokemon, and then I ran into a group of really nice people" said Drilbur.

"People?" Victini asked with a raise of his eyebrow.

"Dog people! Like a group of tall, super smart Lilipup and Houndours!" said Drilbur "They were really hospitable, they threw a feast and gave me this really cool medal, these neat clothing and all of this food!" he exclaimed "It's too bad though, I didn't find anything useful for us to get home, but at least I got us some food!" he held out the basket. Victini sighed, it was good that they had something to eat, but there still remained another issue.

"Where are we going to sleep tonight?" Victini asked.

"I saw a field out by the outskirts of town. Maybe we should rest there" suggested Drilbur.

"Hmm, I don't know" said Victini "It looks like it might be cold tonight, we should find some good shelter.

"Way ahead of you buddy" Drilbur replied with a smile. He removed his toga and medallion and gently placed them on the ground. He stretched for a bit, and searched around for a suitable plot of land far from the town. When he finally found his spot, he spun and drilled directly into the earth, causing Victini to dodge the the flying clumps of dirt that were headed in his general directions. When he was done, he hopped out and motioned for Victini to follow him.

"Well, home sweet home" he said as they entered his newly formed burrow. It was slightly dark, but Victini's eyes adjusted to the darkness and he could see that it was incredibly well made. It was nice and roomy with plenty of space to run around in. But more importantly, it was warm. Drilbur even went as far as to make a little spot for a fire with a small chimney to let the smoke escape "No need to use your fire powers, Victini. We got all we need right here"

The two then went to furbish their new home. They gathered sticks to make a small fire and gathered patches of grass to make a bed for both of them. Before long, the little burrow was starting to look cozier and cozier as they continued their home decorating task. When it was done, they stood back, wiped away the dirt from their fur and smiled at their new home.

To celebrate the creation of their new home, Victini set up a fire and the two roasted some vegetable together to quell their hunger. Drilbur placed away his belongings and sat down to eat as the two delved into idle chit chat to pass the time.

"It's been a pretty wild day, hasn't it" said Drilbur as he took a bite out of the piece of asparagus on his stick.

"Yeah, it has. You met dog people, I helped a pony to win a bake off. I wonder if we're ever find out way back home" Victini replied as he took a bite out of his eggplant "If do we get stuck in this world, is there anything that you regret not doing?" he asked.

"Not much" said Drilbur "I'll probably miss my family and my twenty brothers and sister, and I know I'll definitely miss that smoking Infernape that works the local restaurant back home" he smiled "Boy, I tell you. She could put me in a submission hold anyday" he sighed dreamily "...And then our kids will learn submission attack" he fell into a daydreaming like state before turning to face Victini "What about you? Feeling guilty that you never asked out Purrloin?"

Victini turned redder than his ears and blushed profusely. To bring up such a touchy subject, what was Drilbur thinking.

"W-what are you talking about" Victini covered his blush "I like her as a friend, that's all"

"Sure..." said Drilbur with a wry smile on his face "... you know, I never took you for the kind of guy that likes the wild ones. You legendaries have funny taste in mates" he snickered.

"Drilbur!" Victini shouted in embarassment "Come on, knock it off!" he begged, but Drilbur's laugh only intensified as Victini turned redder than Darumaka.

This was going to be an interesting stay in Equestria indeed.

Author's Note:

In all honesty, I never got the baby lugia in the anime series and the whole genderless thing with certain legendary pokemon. It seems plausible to have gender but then there is the breeding issue. I mean Arceus came from a frigging cosmic egg outside of the dimensions!

Also, I can't imagine what it's like to stay a virgin for 1000 years. Poor Victini, if only he could breed. Then that means I could probably teach him some more moves if it were possible to compete in the uber circuit.