• Published 2nd Dec 2013
  • 5,253 Views, 270 Comments

V for Victory, V for Victini! - zelkova48



Victini ends up in Equestria after a little bout between Dialga and Palkia starts causing temporal disturbances throughout the world. Now, in a new world with his powers of victory, it appears that everyone wants to get their dirty hooves on him.

  • ...
9
 270
 5,253

3 - A Victini Tiny Problem!

Victini watched from behind as the heated bake off began to quell down. It was the aftermath of the whole event, and a lot had happened in the short span of only five minutes. It all started when the judges took the first bite of the pink pony's cake. It was soon followed by a massive riot that ended up nearly flattening the town like it had been run over by a stampede of prideful buffaloes and all of their kin.

He winced at the devastation that was caused all in pursuit of the cake. Perhaps he overdid it when he granted some of his powers to the pink pony. It was totally worth it for the macarons but he was starting to feel bad for inadvertently causing mayhem and destruction. Thankfully, the Ponyville General hospital staff and some bizarre powers from the big white pony that reminded him of Keldeo with wings managed to fix everything up in a jiffy.

Seriously, why does everyone here remind him of Keldeo and the other members of the Swords of Justice? He thought to himself

He poked his head out from underneath to see if there was anything of interest to him. Far off in the corner of his eyes was the pink pony and what he assumed were some of her friends that came in a wide variety of colors. Aside from the orange one with the hat there was a blue one with a rainbow mane and wings, a yellow one with a long pink mane with wings as well, another white albeit shorter one with a curly purple mane and a horn, and a really purple one with a horn too.

Next to those ponies were the judges who were all scolding the twin ponies. In the orange one's hoof was a stalk of rhubarb. Whatever it meant, Victini didn't know. He leaned in a bit closer near one of the table legs of the stand, and used his big V shaped ears to see if he could hear anything.

* * *

"It was them Ah tell ya!" Applejack shouted as she held out the rhubarb "This proves that the no good snake with the mustache purposely sabotaged Pinkie's stand!"

"T-that proves nothing!" said Flam as he desperate attempted to weasel out of the situation.

"He's right. That's just a stalk of rhubarb" said Flim who was sweating like a hog in the middle of a hot summer day "How does that prove anything about my brother committing such a heinous deed?"

"How about the fact that Ah found it right next to Pinkie's stand after Flam trashed it" Applejack accused "And Ah think that all of us know who used rhubarb at the bake off today"

"Hmm... well it is true that they did use rhubarb as their main ingredient..." said Filthy Rich "But what are chances that they could've just dropped it on accident?"

"Yeah, what he said!" said Flim who felt his anxiety die down.

"Their stand was nowhere near here!" Rainbow Dash joined in "I think it's plain to see that Flam wrecked Pinkie's stand because they were afraid that they were gonna lose to her cake!"

"Miss Dash does establish a clear motive as to why the brothers would do such a thing" said Fancy Pants "What do you think princess?" he asked. Princess Celestia furrowed her brow as she entered into a state of focus. After a few seconds of serious thinking, she opened her eyes and looked over to Flim and Flam, her signature smile absent from her face.

"Did you sabotage Pinkie's stand?" she asked nonchalantly.

"Of course not!" Flim and Flam both denied at the same time. This quick response earned a glare from the princess, causing the two to freeze in place.

"...So you admit your guilt" said the Princess with a wry smile hidden behind her serious facade. The two stared at the princess with their mouths agape. Did she see through their lie. They began to sweat even more, a small puddle formed beneath them as their perspiration grew more and more serious with each second.

"W-what do you mean?" Flim stuttered "We admit to nothing"

"Hmm, you tell me that, but I can sense it off of you two" said Celestia who did her best not to break out into laughter at the moment. She was bluffing, but she needed to see if they would buy her bluff. And given how the situation has turned out, it should be relatively easy.

Flim and Flam felt the weight of the world crashing down on their shoulders. They couldn't keep up their front anymore, not with all of the pressure being exerted on them. Almost simultaneously, the two drop to the floor and broke out into tears.

"Alright! We admit it. We have to do it because we knew we couldn't win against Pinkie's cake. But in the end she still managed to knock all of you off your hooves with her macaron cake" Flam shouted as if confessing to all of his sins "We're sorry!"

"That's all I wanted to hear" said Celestia as he face softened "I can't believe someone would go as far as to cheat for a bake off. You two should know better than that" she scolded the two like an upset mother to her unruly children "For this, you two are disqualified for breaking the rules and purposely sabotaging Pinkie to increase your chances at victory"

"Ha! Serves ya right!" Applejack gloated victoriously "That's what you get for trying to cheat!"

* * *

Victini chuckled quietly as he watched the conversation. All of the other colored ponies were chiding the twins because of what they did. It was an amusing sight, one that warranted another chuckle as it went on. Eventually, the twin ponies walked away dejectedly with watery eyes, soaked clothing and their pride miraculously still intact somehow even after everything that's happened.

He then watched to see the judges handing out the ribbons for all the winners. A jam covered stallion got a red colored ribbon for third place with a big number three sewn onto it. The orange one also got a red one that was slightly bigger with a bug number two instead of a three and had more luxurious embroideries. It was the one that the pink pony received that nearly caused him to go blind from looking at.

It was a massive blue ribbon, with extravagant lacing and a sizable medal of gold with a large number one emblazoned on it right in the center of the bow. It was so incredibly lustrous that the light reflecting off of it caused his pupils to shrink and expand back and forth maddeningly. He looked away quickly and rubbed his eyes with his teeny hands trying to get his vision back to normal. He was still seeing spots but he wasn't blind that was for sure.

Eventually, his stomach began to rumble again and he figured it was high time for another macaron. He peeked out of his hiding spot to see that the group of six ponies had gathered by the stand and had begun chatting amongst themselves. He turned invisible once more and made sure not to make any screw ups when he tried to find another macaron.

He flew up to the table and stayed in midair, waiting for the right moment for all of the ponies' attention to be drawn away from the one macaron that was just sitting idly by the table. It was the last one, and no one seemed to be paying mind to it. When he was sure he could snatch it without no one knowing, he took the opportunity without hesitation and made a mad dash for the macaron before bolting into an alley nearby.

With lightning speed, he reached the alley and hid in a crate that was sitting right atop an empty wine barrel. He laid back and sat, shuffling around to make sure that his fluffy rump was nice and comfortable. He then looked at his prize with the biggest grin on his face and glistening in his large round eyes. He then began to nibble with more audible nibbling sounds.

"Tini, tini, tini, tini, tini, tini, tini, tini, tini, tini, tini, tini, tini, tini!"

He blushed at how wonderful the dessert was. It was like heaven in his mouth and her savored every piece of it down to the last. He ate the last chunk without hesitation as good thoughts filled up his head. It was as if nothing could possibly go wrong at all.

"Did you like it little guy?"

Victini froze in place as he choked on the last piece when the mysterious voice shook him up. He coughed and patted his chest when it finally went down. He coughed some more, making sure that he was okay. He then turned around slowly and was mortified to see that he'd been caught out in the open. Towering above him was none other than the pink pony he help who had a very big grin on her face.

He goofed.