• Published 17th Nov 2013
  • 8,318 Views, 196 Comments

Cute Cutie Mark Crusaders (CCMC) - Night--Mist



This is what happens when you scare you sisters and older friends to death.

  • ...
15
 196
 8,318

And Then She Was a Foal

Sweetie Belle woke up feeling a bit strange. The previous night she had fallen asleep in her bed her sister had made for her, since their parents would be away til the beginning of next school year on a business trip, like they usually were. Now she woke up feeling more comfy, and for some reason, smaller.

This alarmed her a bit, but not enough to raise worry. As her eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness in the room, everything came into focus little by little. That's when it hit her. Her room wasn't naturally dark in the morning. She liked the light coming in through her window when she woke up. She thought about it for a minute, and the only explination that came to mind was that she was in her sisters bedroom, since Rarity liked to have thick curtains so she wouldn't be bothered by the sun as she worked, or as she slept.

Sweetie Belle was confused. How was she in her sisters room. Surely she wasn't so tired last night that she took a wrong turn into her sisters room. Her thoughts were interrupted as she was startled by snoring. She then confirmed she was in her sisters room, since Rarity tended to snore and sometimes talk in her sleep. Sweetie Bell decided to roll over onto her side. Once she did, she was shocked at what she saw. There were bars of a crib starring her right in the face. 'A crib, why am I in a crib?' she thought to herself. She then felt something cushion like on her bottom.

Her curiosity got the best of her and she lifted her covers. Upon look down towards her flank, she could only make one reaction... scream.

Upon her screaming, Rarity awoke and jumped to her hooves, hurrying to her sisters side. "What's wrong my little Sweetie Belle? Did you have a bad dream?" She asked.

Sweetie wanted to asked what was going on, but all that came out was, "Sissy, a goo goo gah, ah pabada."

Sweetie covered her mouth, upon realizing her speech was gone. "Oh Sweetie, you can't talk yet, but I know what you want to find out darling. You are wondering why you are a foal again, am I correct."

Sweetie Belle crossed her hooves and nodded her head. Rarity found her baby sister's actions far too cute and blushed letting out a small giggle. Rarity explained to Sweetie Belle why this happened and that Sweetie's friends were also regressed. Upon hearing this story, Sweetie Belle threw a temper tantrum. "Oh, now Sweetie, don't be such a foal, oh what am I saying you are a foal. Now calm down baby sister. As I said this only temporary, so you need to calm down," Rarity said.

Sweetie Belle was uncooperative with her sister's request. She threw her legs everywhere showing her displeasure. "Now Sweetie, you are over reacting. This is for your own good. You know, what you need?" Rarity asked.

Sweetie kept screaming and crying, hoping it would convince her sister to change her back, until she felt a hoof on her tummy and then. "Ahahahahaaha," Sweetie Belle screamed as Rarity found her one weakness to cheer her up, and started getting tickled, making her laugh uncontrollably.

"Yes, the tickle monster has returned to get you," Rarity said, going a bit out of character.

Sweetie Belle was wanting to stay mad, but, not having had her sister tickle her since she was younger, she couldn't resist taking the attention. Their playtime was interrupted as a knock from the door came. "Excuse me, Rarity, is everything alright in there?" said a female voice.

Sweetie Belle thought it sounded familiar and then heard another familiar voice say, "We heard screaming in the room is everything alright?"

'Wait, I know those voices,' Sweetie thought again. "Everything is fine Aloe and Lotus. We just had a little excitement waking up. Sweetie Belle has calmed down, come on in," Rarity said.

'Aloe and Lotus, the Spa sisters? What are they doing here?' Sweetie Belle asked in her head. The door opened and they walked in towards the crib. "Well, it's good to know you two are alright. I hope Sweetie Belle isn't too aggravated about being a foal again," Aloe said.

'Wait, they knew about this? That's weird.' Sweetie Belle thought once again. She looked to her sister in confusion and Rarity smiled.

"I know what you are wondering Sweetie darling, why are Aloe and Lotus here?" Rarity stated.

Sweetie nodded. "Well little one, our Spa was closed yesterday til further notice for renovations to upgrade it, so we thought we could ask Rarity if she would let us work as assistants for her since we do have experience in making grand attire," Aloe said.

"Yes, and then out of nowhere, Rarity approached us, and asked if we might take up our part-time job of being wet nurses," Lotus added.

'What's a wet nurse?' Sweetie's asked herself as she tilted her head.

"We'll explain in a bit little one. To continue, your sister explained what had been done, and we gave it some thought and then accepted along with still offering assistance in her fashioning, which she had no problem with. We both had to admit, you were one of the cutest little foals we laid eyes on as we watched you sleep in your crib, and you still look so adorable now," Aloe said.

Sweetie blushed and covered her face with her hooves. "Awwww, your sister has bit of a shy side Rarity," Lotus exclaimed.

"Indeed she does," Rarity agreed.

Suddenly, Sweetie Belle was startled by a loud noise. Her own rumbling tummy. "Oh, looks like it's time for your new wet nurses to feed you little Sweetie Belle," Lotus said.

"Up we go," Aloe said as she took Sweetie Belle into her arms and then carried her in her mouth.

Aloe carried her down to a part of the boutique that had been foal proofed for Sweetie Belle. Aloe climbed onto a comfy bed in the room and set Sweetie Belle near her back side. "Alright, time for your breakfast little one," Aloe said.

Sweetie was confused, thinking she'd be in the kitchen in a foal chair, so she tilted her head. Aloe proceeded to lift her leg to reveal two plump breasts between them. Sweetie cover her eyes upon Aloe revealing her breast, and Aloe said, "Don't worry little darling. This is what wet nurses do, your too young to have any solid food or foal food, so you need milk. Lotus and I don't believe in using formula, and thankfully neither does your sister. Now go on and drink dear," Aloe said.

Sweetie Belle finally realized what a wet nurse was and was surprised. They were not her mother, but they were offering her their milk. Sweetie was hesitant to start feeding, but her tummy demanded to be filled, so eventually, she gave in and crawled over to Aloe's breasts. She latched onto one, and began to nurse. As she felt the milk trickle onto her tongue and down her throat, she began to suckle faster as she enjoyed the sweet taste. "Sweetie, slow down, you;ll give youself a tummy ache. That's it, that's it slowly," Aloe said.

Sweetie Belle steadied her pace as she nursed. She was unsure about this, but knew she would have to get used to it. "Oh, I miss doing this with little ones. It's been so long," Aloe said to Lotus and Rarity.

"I know, and there so much more we still have yet to do with her, but lets take it one foal step at a time," Lotus said.

"Thank you both for doing this. I know I was the one who had this done to her, but it was for good reason, and you two helping out will keep me from falling behind on my work, maybe even put me ahead of schedule. Thank you so much," Rarity said.

"It is our pleasure. It's a joy to keep a foal happy, even though it's not our own," Lotus said.

"Yes, and We're thankful that you let us do this. I think we should start advertising our services again in the family section of the paper and even at our Spa once Sweetie Belle is back to her previous age of course," Aloe said.

As the grown ups talk and soon Rarity goes to the customers area of her boutique to attend to her customers, Sweetie thinks, 'Well maybe being a foal isn't as bad as I thought. I like this attention, and it's nice that Aloe and Lotus are doing this for me.'

As she was thinking, she didn't realize she was beginning to let her bladder empty into her portable potty.

Author's Note:

End of Chapter three, hope you enjoy. I thought I would use the Spa sisters to change things up a bit since we have one CMC being cared by her sister and another being cared by two mothers. I thought I'd put the wet nurse idea into the story since so many people pointed out Rarity had a business to run, and would have little time to care for her sister when she needed it, so I thought I would come up with another scenario to throw out a not so frequent idea as far as I can tell. I hope to hear more positive comments and constructive criticism. I will update when I can. Stay tuned. And as always, you all rock.