• Published 9th Nov 2013
  • 4,826 Views, 129 Comments

Afrika Korps - cellum95



Erwin Rommel, the Desert Fox, with some of his men, must get out of Equestria!

  • ...
19
 129
 4,826

Saved by the Afrika Korps

Luna opened her eyes, and come upon a horrifying seen. She could see four bipedal creatures, all staring at her like she was an science experiment. She tries to get up, but realized she was strapped to metal. Calling out loud, she said:

"WHAT THE BUCK IS THIS?!" Her outburst did nothing to the creatures, except for the forward one, who was as she guessed as the leader.

"Field Marshal, should we even talk to this creature? Although horses can't talk, this particular one is....a bit odd." Luna eyed-widened at the fact she is now staring at a Field Marshal, an old rank which is the highest rank of all.

"Don't worry Lt., I'm sure there's a particular reason why this horse could talk. If I see any of you tried to interrupt our little conversation, I will be sure that you will running 20 times over. Got that men?"

"Yes sir!" Three of the bipedal creatures just walk away towards at what she saw as the 'turtles'. That only leaves the 'Field Marshal'.

"Hello, my name is Field Marshal Erwin Rommel, leader of the Afrika Korps. What's your name?" The creature asked in a seemingly calm and gesturing voice.

"I WON'T TELL EVEN IF I-" She was cut off by another bipedal creature, this time wearing a helmet and had a club pointed at her.

"Field Marshal, do I have the permission to blow this creature up, or I should leave you with this?"

"Just leave us. I would talk to her our current situation." The creature saluted back and ran back towards his comrades.

"Okay, I will repeat my question. Who are you?"

"-Sigh- Fine. My name is Princess Luna, co-ruler of Equestria and Ruler of the Night." This reply shocked the Field Marshal.

"My where are my manners? Surely a princess must not be tied up like a pig. Men! Get this creature out of the back of the Panzer!" Immediately more of the bipedal creatures ran towards her, and cut off the rope. She rose up, and still rubbing off the marks.

"Thank you uhm....What was your name again?"

"Field Marshal Erwin Rommel ma'am. I didn't know your a princess."

"-Chuckle- That surprised me. Okay one question: Why did those 'turtles' attacked us?"

"Pardon?"

"Why are those 'turtles' that breath 'fire and smoke' attacked us?"

"Ah....Our Panzers. Our goal was simple: Just scout the land, and if your inhabitants attacked us, we shall use our full force to get out of the dire situation." Rommel replied with a smile. Luna observed him more closely, and suddenly found a thing around his neck.

"What's that?" Luna asked, pointing her hoof at the Knight's Cross.

"Oh this. This is my award from our beloved Fuhrer, Adolf Hitler. He awarded me this during my men's campaign in North Africa. It's known as the Knight's Cross." Rommel explained in detail.

"What's this campaign in North Africa you speak of?" Luna asked. But before the Field Marshal could reply, one of his men alerted him of movement near the forest.

"Hey Lt., do you know what kind of thing would make that?"

"I don't know Rommel, but something is not right." The Lt. was right. Mere seconds later, wolves just showed up, with their eyes, probably with hunger, staring at not at the men of the Afrika Korps, but at Luna. They charged at her, trying to her lung into her just to have a taste of Luna's delicious skin.

'This is it. My death.' Luna thought in her head as she closed her eyes, waiting her demise. However, a familiar bang was heard, and when she opened her eyes, she could see one of the 'turtles' pointing it's stick at the wolves. More of them just showed up and started firing at the wolves. Some of the bipeds pointed their clubs at the wolves and started having 'fire and smoke' like the 'turtles'.

'What the...'Luna was lost in her thoughts as more of the wolves were being blown up to pieces. One by one, the wolves began to retreat as they saw their comrades die. Minutes later, the battle was over. Luna eyed-widened in awe as she saw the bipeds coming out of the 'turtles', shouting in joy, like they just won a war.

"Hey Princess," Luna turned around and saw the Field Marshal "are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fun. I must say though, your men are surpassing the Royal Guards in defending."

"-Laugh- Believe me Princess, we are also capable in the offensive."

"Please Field Marshal, let us talk, and have some chit-chat."

"Whatever you say Princess." Rommel sat down with Luna and began his lecture of his military history, from his famous 7th Panzer "Ghost" Division, to his career in North Africa towards his rank to Field Marshal.

-Twilight's Perspective-

Twilight and her friends are now discussing the possibilities to defeat the 'turtles', who are some coined as 'immortals.'

"What girls? What do you suggest to defeat those turtles?" Twilight asked her friends.

"So far as I see dear, they must get out of town before they kill more of the guards, or worse, the princess." Rarity replied.

"Let's kick some of their flanks!" Rainbow Dash shouted in confidence.

"Ah like to buck their faces like it was nothin'." Applejack said. However, large bangs were heard even before Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie got to suggest.

"Come on girls! We must investigate it!" Twilight said in pride, and with her proud saying, she and her friends are racing towards the bangs, but they will have surprising seeings in their lives forever.

Author's Note:

Chapter 7 is out! Sorry guys if I keep you all waiting, but here it is! If you are complaining about the Afrika Korps saving Luna's butt, don't worry. The Afrika Korps, althought friendly towards Luna, will not be towards Celestia.