• Published 9th Nov 2013
  • 4,825 Views, 129 Comments

Afrika Korps - cellum95



Erwin Rommel, the Desert Fox, with some of his men, must get out of Equestria!

  • ...
19
 129
 4,825

Luna's Lament

Luna is just standing when she is still watching the Afrika Korps going back to their encampment. Just watching them in unison is one thing, but meeting them is another thing. It's like having a double life with half of your life dedicated to something while the other is on another thing.

'I wish we have been more professional.' She thought as she trotted towards the Mane 6, with a sad expression across her face. When she saw the Mane 6, she saw happiness more than ever. However, her heart was with the Afrika Korps, with their discipline zeal, organized ways and having good times with her. It was like she was accepted to the Korps, but now when she come back, her heart was missing a piece.

"What's wrong Luna?" Luna turned her head and saw Twilight.

"Oh nothing Twilight. It's just....It's just...." Luna was very lost in her words.

"You miss them don't you?" Twilight asked. It was totally obvious.

"Well, I...yes, I do miss them." Luna replied, but staggered among her words.

"Why?"

"Well, you see, it was like I was accepted to them. Heck, even if I do, my loyalty is with Equestria. However, it's on my mind. In my heart, though, it was with them." Luna's reply shocked Twilight, more so that Luna's ever loyalty is within those creatures.

"Why do you have your loyalty with them? Your home is Equestria." Twilight pointed.

"True, my home is Equestria, but my heart and loyalty is with them because well....let's just say they treated me much more." Luna replied.

"Treated you more? Luna, we already treated you more."

"Treated me more?! You know how all of you shunned my night a long time ago?! Thank for the night that these creatures appreciated the night more than all of you! I should not have this conversation." Luna said, sending a feeling of guilt towards Twilight.

"I...I'm sorry. It's just that-"

"Don't worry Twilight Sparkle. What is done is done. I cannot forgive myself of what I did, but I can do now because these creatures gave me the strength. I must speak to them before I leave for Canterlot. Any objections?" Luna asked, getting a shook head for her reply. And with that, she stretched her wings and flew towards the Afrika Korps before going back to her sister.

-Afrika Korps-

The Panzer Force had now gone back to their Forward Operation Base. The men are recollecting themselves of what happened, but they are happy of what they did. They escorted one of a head of a nation, and they did it well without any winch. But before they could fully celebrate what they have fully accomplished, a voice boomed out.

"Sorry everyp-err everyone. I do hope I could give my full farewell to you all." They look at every direction, until they saw the Princess of the Night going back to them.

"So a goodbye then. I wish we could meet for the rest of the day with you staying with us." Rommel said.

"I'm afraid I can't. I have royal duties to attend to." The Afrika Korps, not wanting to say a full goodbye to their new found friend, gave a military salute, and she could see all of them are saluting to her. Replying back, she saluted, and she flew back towards back to Canterlot, not until she glanced on them still saluting, but are now waving goodbye. With a sad sigh, she continues on, not wanting to forget her friends that saved her.

Author's Note:

Chapter 10 is out for this story! Sorry if it's very slow, school work is now hampering me down, including the work for three stories, this, 'Assassins Creed-Equestria' and 'Pacific Rim Equestria.' And sorry for this ridiculously very short story, but I promise that the other chapters are longer than this.