• Published 9th Nov 2013
  • 4,825 Views, 129 Comments

Afrika Korps - cellum95



Erwin Rommel, the Desert Fox, with some of his men, must get out of Equestria!

  • ...
19
 129
 4,825

Investigation Almost Gone Wrong*Super Edited*

Twilight and her friends are trying to investigate the large bangs coming from near Sweet Apple Acres. However, they didn't know about who made the bangs earlier.

"Who wants to create such large bangs dear?" Rarity asked Twilight.

"I don't know Rarity. However, you know we are investigating who made the bangs right?" Twilight replied.

"Ah don't like it, but we must give it a shot." Applejack said.

"Yeah b..but girls, I don't think t....those bangs are natural." Fluttershy pointed out.

"Why is that?" Twilight asked her pegasus friend.

"Well normally the bangs are made because of the Sonic Rainboom of Rainbow Dash, or the ones in Appleloosa. However, because of those bangs made loudly, I don't think it's natural." Fluttershy replied.

"But, nopony got to the bang of my Sonic Rainboom!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed. Her friends thought of it for a moment. True, nopony had ever got to the 'bang' of Rainbow Dash's Sonic Rainboom. However, this bangs come out of nowhere, and RD didn't practice for it yet. There was something else that made the bangs, but who made it?

"Yes your right. Nopony would have gotten to the bang, but these bangs are not made by you, because your not practicing, or these bangs are made by somepony else." Twilight said.

"So who would make such bangs dear?" Rarity asked.

"I don't know Rarity. However, we must find it still." Twilight replied. They Mane 6 continued in their investigation, until such time that they are in the outskirts of Ponyville, and they can't believe what they saw. It was the same tent when it appeared out of nowhere during the 'sand storm' incident. Another thing that astonished them is the same 'tortoises' are still there, and some biped creatures. One of them are talking to none other than....

'LUNA!' Twilight screamed in her thought in joy as she saw the princess alive and well. However, they will bare the consequence of spying the Afrika Korps.

-Afrika Korps-

"So Field Marshal, do you love the night sky?" Luna asked Rommel, who was walking in a stroll with her.

"We humans first hated the night sky, thinking it was just a ward of evil. However, time passes by and we grew more fascinated about it." Luna was shocked to learn about Rommel's reply. First, his species doesn't like the night sky first, but fascination grew like they were actually love to see it.

"Uhm...So your saying that your species love the night sky?"

"Mostly." The only word that keeps Luna's mind happier than it was. However, some rattling noises coming from somewhere startled the men and the Field Marshal, including Luna herself.

"Sir did you hear that?!" His Lt. shouted back in question.

"I could hear that Lt.! Something is out there! Quickly, get the men and search out! Don't get those things near the Panzers!"

"Yes sir!" His men shouted back as they got to their metal clubs quickly with discipline zeal. Luna couldn't help but gaze in awe as the Field Marshal's team got to the point wherein they followed his orders without any doubt. The men searched in tight packs, not wanting their other comrades being attacked out of nowhere.

'His men surpass in discipline of the Royal Guards....How fascinating.' Luna thought as they men got to the point they need to use their Panzers as lights and protection. As they do, they could see a sparkles in one of the bushes, and the Panzers and men got near the bushes, and suddenly, six colorful miniature horses sprang up.

"Halt!" one of the men shouted back as a warning. But the horses didn't move, but they instead advanced forward, and the men pointed their clubs at them.

'This is not good at this point.' Luna thought. "Stop!" The men turned around and heard Luna shouting an order.

"Why did you gave us an order?" The Lt. asked.

"Why do you even care?!" Luna shouted back. The men got taken away by her voice, but the men stood firm with their ground.

"If you order my men Princess, I will be sure to have you and your companions in a very tight room, but not will be tortured." Luna turned her head and saw the Field Marshal. Being the leader, and true to his words, she is totally afraid of his authority.

"I..I'm sorry..." She apologized to the German Field Marshal.

"Apology accepted. However, if you dare ever to order my men, there would be a different punishment. Is that clear?"

"Yes." For the men, they could the six ones gasped in shock as they could see the princess submitting to a lower classed creature.

"Oh and one more thing: Who are these?" The Field Marshal asked, pointing his....finger to the Elements of Harmony.

"Oh the Element bearers themselves. Field Marshal Erwin Rommel, meet Twilight Sparkle, the newest princess of Equestria, Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy." Luna introduced the Element bearers not only to Rommel, but the whole Afrika Korps.

"Element bearers huh? We will talk more about this tomorrow morning, is that clear?" Rommel said to reassure his position.

"Okay then." Luna answered with only two words. And with that, the creatures left, leaving the seven ponies.

"Do we even need to have a conversation or talk with this creature?" Twilight asked the Night Princess.

"I do Twilight Sparkle. Regardless, we must sleep." She replied. The six ponies got to sleep to the ground, with the exception of Rarity who used a rock as a bed using her magic, and Luna who after all she is the protector of the Night.

Author's Note:

Chapter 8 is out guys! Sorry if I keep you all waiting. Trying to get the spirit up, but my brain keeps fucking my ideas out. Can someone please stop this madness before I....

*Brain activation sequence initiated*

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!