• Published 9th Nov 2013
  • 4,825 Views, 129 Comments

Afrika Korps - cellum95



Erwin Rommel, the Desert Fox, with some of his men, must get out of Equestria!

  • ...
19
 129
 4,825

Panzers!

Princess Twilight and her friends Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Rainbow Dash set off towards Canterlot to inform Princess Celestia and Luna about what was happening. But first, they must pass Ponyville first.

"Well shoot. We must inform the Princess quickly!" Twilight cried in a panic. After seeing those biped creatures, she thought that they are trying to invade Equestria, even though they arrived here minutes ago.

"Twilight dear, you must not fear them. However, I do also because of their 'turtles' you know." Rarity assured her friend with a hoof at her friends back.

"Thanks Rarity. I needed that."

"No problem dear." The friends continued their walk, not knowing the 'turtles' are following them without them even noticing.

-Panzer Scout Force-

The Panzer Scout Force, organized by Rommel himself, were now scouting the vicinity. They prided themselves, like Rommel, to have exceptional results. The force was compromised with 5 Panzer IV's(armed with long-barreled 75 mm Gun) and 4 Panzer III's(still having their 37mm Guns) and they rolled out in pride.

"For some time that we have combat experience. Unfortunately, I don't go scouting much often, just observation." Lt. sighed in the radio.

"Your an observer, so that means you also scout." Another voice from Panzer 550 said.

"Oh well. Stop!" The Lt. cried as all of the Panzer's stopped at an instant.

"What's wrong Lt.?" The commander of Panzer 709 asked.

"Take a look of what's in front of us." The commander look out of their respective hatches and saw what's in front them. In front was a village, and the commanders were dumbfounded.

"Lt., what do you know about this?" The commander of Panzer 230 asked the still confused Lt.

"I know this is civilization, but I don't know it's inhabitants."

"Should we try to contact Field Marshal Erwin Rommel?"

"I'll try." Lt. replied as he goes to his radio and contacted the Afrika Korps FOB.

"This is the Lt. of the Panzer Scout Force. Do you copy Marshal?" The Lt. radioed over.

"Yes I hear you loud and clear son. What's the current status of your scouting mission?" The Marshal replied back to the radio.

"Well we encountered a village, and I believe it's civilization, but I don't know it's inhabitants. What do you suggest Rommel? Should we try to rush in or by-pass the village?" The Lt. asked his superior, and after a long 2 minute silence, the Field Marshal replied:

"I don't want you to go into uncharted territory. You must by-pass the village and continue with your scouting."

"But the village is the only thing that those....horses got into. Other than that, it's full of forest area." The Field Marshal was struck, knowing that the 2nd option is all but useless. He then radioed:

"Okay, just move into the village, but don't attract unwanted attention. If you do, don't engage. Only engage if they try to attack your force. Copy that?"

"Copy that Field Marshal." The Lt. copy back before his connection with the FOB is cut.

"So, what are we gonna do Lt.?" The commander of Panzer 013 asked.

"Okay listen up men. We are going into the village, but no one must fire a shot. And don't attract any attention, and if one of us did, no one shall attack them, unless they attack us. Understood?" With a lot of 'yes sirs' in the radio, the force rolls out again, this time going into the village.

-Mane 6 Perspective-

The Mane 6 is still some meters away from the train station leading towards Canterlot. Twilight was still having the element of nervousness in her mind, but her friends notice it.

"Twilight dear, is something wrong?" Rarity asked.

"Oh nothing. It's just, well, I'm nervous because of those creatures." Twilight replied.

"Oh shucks. Don't Twilight, the princesses will have something to think about." Rainbow Dash said.

"Yeah but-" Twilight was cut off by a loud scream.

"TURTLES! TURTLES HEADING TOWARDS CANTERLOT!" The Mane 6 turned around their heads and saw the same 'turtles' in the outskirts of Ponyville. They are charging at their direction, in which their speed got them dumbfounded. How could these 'turtles' got that speed that fast? They are now closing, but it seems that their intended target was them! However, 2 Guards ponies stepped in and said:

"In the name of Princess Celestia, we command you stop!" The 'turtles' didn't stop, so the guards had no choice but to use their spears. Using their magic, they throw it at the 'turtles', but the spears just bounced off. However, it seems did the job, and the 'turtles' stop. However, a reply came with a sudden:

*BANG!* Fire and smoke come out the 'stick', and the weapon struck the ground with such ferocity, that the Mane 6 and the Guards were now frightened.

*BANG, BANG, BANG!* 3 more fire and smoke come out of the 3 other 'turtles', all struck the ground. The ponies then ran for their lives, and to their horror, 'turtles' began to chase them.

-Panzer Scout Force Perspective-

"Sir, they fired a projectile at our tank!" The driver of the Panzer IV said.

"All tanks stop!" The tanks stopped some distance in front of the....horses.

"Loader, load an HE Shell at the main gun, and Gunner, give them a warning shot."

"HE Loaded!"

"Target confirmed!"

"Fire!" The main gun fired it's deadly cargo, and struck the ground. However, the horses didn't move.

"Panzer 245 loaded and ready to fire!" the commander said.

"Panzer 678 loaded and ready to fire!"

"Panzer 100 ready!"

"Fire!" The three Panzers shoot their shells, striking again the ground, this time the horses turned tail and was trying to outrun them.

"Sir, they are now retreating, what should we do?" The commander of Panzer 678 asked.

"We must chase them, but no guns blazing." The Panzers started to move again, this time to chase those pests.

Author's Note:

Warning shots fired at Chapter 2! Hope you guys like it!