• Published 9th Nov 2013
  • 4,825 Views, 129 Comments

Afrika Korps - cellum95



Erwin Rommel, the Desert Fox, with some of his men, must get out of Equestria!

  • ...
19
 129
 4,825

Talk

In the next morning, the ponies waked up, only to find Luna still full awake, but with the sun still in the horizon. She was talking to the creatures, laughing with them. The Mane 6 didn't get what was happening, but then they heard:

"Oh Luna! Your sister must be good, but your potential leadership skill might earn you one of our awards!" One of the creature said.

"Thanks Rommel! However, I'm wondering what's the award your talking about." Luna replied.

"The award is known as the Knight's Cross princess. It is award if one of us in the German Wehrmacht have exceptional leadership skills or bravery in the battlefield. You could see this around our necks princess. I was awarded with this during my men's campaign in the North African campaign." The creature replied.

"Oh I could see. If I show it, I could get awarded with your 'Knights Cross'?" Luna asked.

"Oh yes actually. But it's the decision of our Fuhrer." The creature replied.

"Oh so you mean your 'Fuhrer' is the one deciding who will get the reward or not."

"Precisely. Oh I think our 'friends' here is awake." The creature said when Luna and it turned their heads towards the Mane 6. Immediately, two other biped creatures stood up, it was like the creature Luna talk with.

"WHO ARE YOU GUYS AND WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO TO US?!" Rainbow Dash blurted out, immediately sending ready-state creatures to attack, or in Luna's perspective, defend.

"Whoa whoa there! Why did you get to conclusions like that?" The creature that Luna talked to asked.

"Ah hate to this, but ah think RD here is right. What y'all gonna do to us?" Applejack said.

"I don't think we have plans for you six here. However, we already decided for the princess here, so it's best just to stay put." The creature replied with a relatively stoic posture. Twilight observed it closely. The creature has a very classic black uniform and white one inside(in which Rarity has interest in), the 'Knights Cross' if Twilight remembered around it's neck and a cap. The other two has the same one, except they don't have the Knights Cross and they have some kind of helmet, but not entirely covering it's head.

"So princess, you want to go home don't you?" The creature asked Luna.

"Well yes, but walking there could be a pain in the butt. I could fly, but what about them?" Luna asked, pointing her hoof at the Mane 6.

"We could use the Panzers just to get their. However, we are low of supplies we needed during our campaign back then. If we can't find it here, then we would be stalled here." The creature replied with worrying atmosphere in it.

"Don't worry. I think I could duplicate your supplies if you want." Luna offered.

"That's too generous of you, but I could give it a shot. MEN!" The creature shouted, getting the other biped creatures attention, and move towards it.

"Okay men, we got a mission here. We would take the princess here and her friends to their homes with the Panzers. However we must not do anything stupid here. Attack in retaliation if threatened. Is that clear?!" The creature shouted orders, with a perfect unison of 'YES SIRS!' and they run towards to their points. Twilight was dumbfounded. These creatures are more organized and disciplined, and a few minutes later, the 'turtles' got out of hiding and was ready to set off.

"Come with me." Rommel said, and the ponies began with, except for Luna, caution. They got to the point wherein they could see the 'turtles' better. They are not natural, but artificial, and the creature began to move to the 'shell' of the 'turtle', and he got inside. It poked it's head out, along with the rest of the other biped creatures.

"Hop in." The creature, with Luna going in first. The Mane 6 also followed suit, but was in the outside of the Panzer.

"Alright men! Let's get moving!" The men of the Afrika Korps got moving towards the direction of Sweet Apple Acres.

-Sweet Apple Acres, minutes later-

The Panzer force got to the point wherein, after some time of rolling out, to Applejack's home, Sweet Apple Acres. It's an apple farm with wide ranges of trees stretching everywhere towards to point of Appleloosa.

"Well here we are." The creature said, prompting the Mane 6 to get to the ground again.

"Why did y'all got us to mah farm?" Applejack asked.

"Well we didn't have maps, and we didn't requested any assistance of direction. But we did get you home didn't we?" The creature said, getting Applejack to trot to her friends as a sign of confusion and happiness. The Panzer 102 got to the point wherein it entered the very lawn of the barn, followed by the other Panzers.

"WHAT'S THAT NOISE?!" Applejack couldn't believe it. It was her sister's voice! The barn doors opened, revealing Granny Smith, her sister and her brother.

"Applejack!" Applebloom exclaimed as she and her older sister hugged each other passionately. The soldiers saw this, and hung their heads low. Luna noticed the situation, so she trotted to one of the soldiers.

"Hello. What's the matter?" Luna asked.

"Nothing. It's just that...well...we miss our families. Fighting in a war wherein you will be separated from your family, and return or not." The soldier replied.

"Hm....If I could remember, you were not here. If we could see what caused all of you to be here, then I'm sure I could try replicate that."

"Well if you could." The soldier before the Field Marshal was facing them.

"Okay men. We did our job. However, we must go back to our camp." With a lot 'Okay sir!' they got back to their Panzers and started their engines. When the Field Marshal got to his Panzer, he looked back and saw Luna, who was apparently sad about they were leaving her.

"Are you gonna come back?" She asked.

"Only if we needed to." The Field Marshal replied, and the Panzer Force began to go back to their encampment.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the long wait, but here it is! Chapter 9 of Afrika Korps is out! I was busy playing War Thunder within American and British lines. Sorry.