• Published 5th Nov 2013
  • 1,453 Views, 53 Comments

The Cassandra Crossovers - CassandraMyOCisBestpony



A spinoff of the smash hit fanfic "The Cassandra Chronicles." My OC Cassandra journeys to alternate dimensions, and helps them learn the magic of Friendship

  • ...
52
 53
 1,453

Sailor Moon

The Mane 7 were preparing for a journey to the Sailor Moon World. The Sailor Scouts would soon be facing a threat that would be too much to handle on their own. However, Cassandra had an unexpected problem to deal with in the form of her sister.

“We wish to come with you.” said Luna, “to meet a fellow disciple of the moon.”

Cassandra groaned, “This isn’t a pleasure trip, Luna, it’s an assignment. You’ll just get in the way with your bumbling. Besides, they already have a Luna, and she’s wise and useful.”

“Oh but we doth beseech! We promise we shalt not embarrass thee!”

“Now Luna, don’t make promises you can’t keep.”

“Very well. We shalt try not to embarrass thee.”

“That’s better.”

“Cassandra, which planet am I most like?” asked Pinkie

“Mercury, because its namesake was a trickster. Though Twilight is most like the respective Sailor Scout, because she’s smart.”

“You have such a way with words.” gushed Twilight.

“Ah bet ah’m Jupiter, because ah’m stronghearted an’ have a great reverence for tradition.” said Applejack proudly.

“No Applejack, you’re Pluto - you’re insufficient, but we overlook that, and let you hang out with us.”

“Cassandra has such a great kindness in her heart” said Fluttershy. They all hugged Cassandra.

Luna spotted a girl in a sailor style school uniform with long blonde hair tied into pigtails.

"HARK THEE YONDER! " called out Luna, "THOU ART SERENA TAKEUCHI WHO DOTH SECRETLY MASQUERADE AS SAILOR MOON!!!"

Cassandra facehoofed. This would be the last time Luna was allowed to go outside on her watch.

"Hey you look sad Serena, what's the matter?" asked Cassandra, who was better at reading emotional cues because she was smarter at frienshop than everypony.

"I got a 30 on my math test" she said with a sulk.

"It's ok" said Applejack comfortingly, "yer in good company."

"To be fair" said Cassandra, "a Japanese 30 is at least an 85 by Ponyville standards."

"That may be true," said Serena, "but my mom said I couldn't read comic books anymore because they're bad for my brain. Can you help me convince her otherwise?" Everypony looked at Cassandra expectantly.

"No." said Cassandra, "because I agree with her. Comic books are bad for you." They all gasped. "I'm sorry but school is important. I cannot compromise my beliefs just because it's the popular opinion. It's led to my having a dark past, but it had to be done, the fate of Equestria was at stake."

"Oh Cassandra!" exclaimed Rarity "i cannot fathom what came over me to make me behave like such a brute"

"I can. It's called peer pressure. It's when you feel compelled to agree with a group of ponies you see as your equals. I'm immune to it because I consider all of you beneath me.

"Well I'm glad we have somepony as awesome as Cassandra," said Rainbow Dash, "otherwise we'd never get saved!"

“Speaking of saved” said Serena, “I need you to help me defeat the evil queen Beryl”

“Well if she’s a barrel, why not just wail on ‘er with a crowbar?” suggested Applejack

“No Applejack, beryl, not barrel” said Cassandra.

“Wow! Your knowledge of mineralogy is simply divine!” said Rarity, swooning and wishing that hers could one day come close to being as great as Cassandra’s.

Then Queen Beryl came down and said “Ahahaha! I’m goign to take the humans’ energy!”

“Not if I can help it” said Serena. She transformed into Sailor Moon. “Moon Tiara MAGIC!!!” She threw her tiara at the evil queen, but it bounced off harmlessly.

“Hyuck hyuck hyuck” chuckled Applejack, “she’s more useless than a pear seed in an apple orchard!”

Cassandra smacked Applejack in the back of the head with her hoof, “Sailor Moon paved the way for female superheroes to have a place in western media. Show a little respect!”

“THIS SHALT NOT STAND, EVIL KNAVE!!!” said Luna. She charged at Beryl with her horn glowing, and shot a black beam. However, the evil queen fired an evil ray that was more powerful, and Luna fell dramatically with her horn smoking, as her crown clattered to the ground.

“Oh my goodness!!!” exclaimed a new voice. They all turned to see a small black cat with a crescent moon on its forehead.
“Luna!” exclaimed Cassandra, “How are you doing?”

“Same old, same old, can’t complain.”

“Hey you mind if I call you ‘Useful Luna’ to help differentiate you from *ahem*?” She glanced at the still-unconscious Moon Princess.

“Go right ahead.” said Useful Luna.

“We need your feline instincts and fast.” said Cassandra

“You must unleash your secret power” said Useful Luna.

“Very well. I had hoped for it not to come to this, but I must.”

“What is she talking about?” said Rarity.

“I have a secret” said Cassandra,“Serena isn’t the only one here with a secret sailor identity. You see, I am the long-lost Sailor Scout, Sailor Earth!” She donned her sailor outfit, “Most Sailor Scouts have to draw their powers from distant planets, millions and millions of miles away. But because I am Sailor Earth, I can tap right into it, and that makes me the most powerful superhero that ever lived!” With one swipe of her perfect mane, she destroyed the evil Queen Beryl.

Pinkie chimed in, “Looks like we put you...over a barrel!!”

Cassandra groaned, “not you too.” Everypony else laughed because they had a lowbrow sense of humor.

Tuxedo Mask was despondent because even though he was handsome and suave and melted Serena’s heart with his charming grin, he didn’t get to save the day.

“Hey don’t feel down on yourself, Deus ex Maskina” assured Cassandra, “I have something that’ll make it up to you.” The portal to Equestria opened, and Cassandra beckoned for him to follow. “Gimme a hand with Useless Luna” she said, hoisting the blue alicorn onto her back.”

“What in the name of **** is a hand?” said Rainbow Dash.

They emerged from the other side of the portal, and were joined by a stallion wearing a mysterious white mask. His coat was a mixture of black to match his black tuxedo, and red to match his signature red rose. Naturally, he was an
earth pony, for his propensity to a flower.

“So glad you could join us, Pony Tuxedo Mask” said Cassandra, “you’re more handsome than I could ever imagine.”

“I knew I had to have you from the moment I met you, and now it doesn’t have to be weird anymore” he said. The embraced and kissed.

Luna began to regain consciousness, “Did...didst we embarrass thou?” she asked Cassandra.

“Yes. But I love you in spite of it.”