• Published 4th Mar 2012
  • 8,231 Views, 163 Comments

Ponies on Ponies - Ravenmane



When science goes awry, sometimes Pinkie's fourth wall breaking skills break in their own ways...

  • ...
27
 163
 8,231

17 - Twilight Sparkle: Clarity

I missed my chance. I mean I completely blew it. Alex and I had a perfect moment for me to tell him how much I cared and I just didn’t tell him how I felt. Now, ugh, now his brother is here and Rainbow’s just up and said how she feels in front of everypony. She’s just… I don’t know how to really put it. Rainbow’s forcing me to take action, but I don’t want to come off as too strong; I don’t think Alex would like something like that too much. Well, from me at least since he could just think that’s Rainbow being who she is.

I meanI just… I wish somepony could’ve taught me how to act around guys. I mean, I never learned how to draw their attention and keep it. How can I win Alex over when my competition could have him wrapped around her hoof before I can really act?

No. This is getting me nowhere. Alex is smart and fun to be around. Unfortunately, Fluttershy spends a lot of time with Alex. Too much in my opinion and I won’t stand for more competition, especially competition that cute. Fluttershy’s not getting in my way, not when he and I are already close enough for me to get him alone. Then again, getting him alone without alerting Rainbow Dash is the real problem.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight quickly closed her diary and levitated it over to the bedside cabinet as the sound of the doorknob reached her ear. Rainbow had also taken notice and closed her own journal.

“Girls,” Alex abruptly said as he glanced from Rainbow to Twilight, “I’d like a little obvious acknowledgement from both of you. What’s the deal? You know, just say it so we can clear the air a bit. I’m not willing to let a war get going in this house.”

“Rainbow and I are both on opposing sides of the same front,” said Twilight definitively.

“We both like you,” her opposition added. “That’s all we’re both willing to share while we’re all in the same room.”

Alex just sighed and fell back on the bed, letting himself get lost in thought before drifting off to sleep.