• Published 1st Mar 2012
  • 1,963 Views, 75 Comments

One Soul, Two Worlds - Sparkleman



A human ends up in Equestria as he dreams.

  • ...
3
 75
 1,963

The Return

"Where am I," I said opening my eyes. It only took a second to realize I was back in the rift between worlds, yet no one was there. "Hello, anyone here?"

"I am here," said a voice behind me. I turned an saw it was Ares.

"Hello Ares," I said bowing before continuing, "what do i ow this honor for?"

"That was a hell of a fight you gave out there kid," said Ares chuckling a little, "up to par with a warrior with my blessing."

"What, happen? Did my friends make it out?" I asked not remembering what took place after my friends took off.

"You don't remember?" Asked Ares with a shocked face. I shook my head before he continued, "you mean you don't remember killing all the griffon zombies? Or the Griffon King's death by Heracles? Or using an Element of man?"

"Wait what?" I asked my attention now fully focused, "what was that last part?

"The Griffon King died by Heracles?"

"No, after that."

"You used an Element of Man?"

"Yea, that one. Which one did I use?"

"We are not entirely sure Dylan," said Zeus as he appeared next to Ares, "we believe it was heart, but we can't be sure until you wake up."

As Zeus spoke, the memories of the battle flooded back into my mind. "Well, when would that be?" I asked.

"We're not sure kid," said Ares, "you burned a lot of mana during your fight. It's actually a surprise that you were able to teleport back to the airship, much less still be living."

"Wait, I almost died!" I panicked as I stood up.

"Yes, you did," said Zeus, "that is one of the reasons why I did not want you knowing about the elements. If used for the wrong reason when first activated, it will kill the wielder."

"Does that mean I can now wield it since I'm alive?" I asked calming myself down.

"You are not alive yet," replied Ares.

"Ok, well, I have one favor to ask of you Zeus."

"What ever it is, if it is within my power I will help."

"Can you call Celestia and Luna here," I said, "I want to tell them personally the fate of the Griffon King."

"I can do that." With that said Ares and Zeus disappeared into thin air. Not even a second later Luna appeared, quickly followed by her sister.

"Dylan, what is so important that you needed to call us to the rift before sending a letter."

I took a deep breath and told them all about what had happened at the Griffon Kingdom. They listened intently as I spoke and teared up when I told them of the King's faith and of the griffon army. When I got to the part of the elemnt they both gasped but quickly got teary eyed as the story continued. As I finished Luna was on the verge of tears while Celestia had somewhat tried to recompose herself.

"I see," said Celestia, "Garlek was a good friend and pleasant company. We will mourn his passing along with the fall of the griffon kingdom. Thank you for telling us this in person."

"Once more, I am sorry that it had to be this way," I said with sorrow in my voice, "it was our only option."

"We understand," spoke Luna, "and thank you again."

"Oh," said Celestia,"can your party return to Canterlot for the time being, there is something that we found that we can only give you in person."

"Sure, I'll let the others know." With that the two sisters bowed their heads, turned, and disappeared as Zeus reappeared.

"It seems that your friends had done some good," he said, "you can now return."

"Thank you," I said. Something hit me though, "oh, before I leave I have one more request..."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------



"Dylan, Dylan," I heard as I groaned, "everyone, Dylan's waking up!"

I heard the sound of hoof/foot steps as I slowly opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was Luke leaning over my casting some sort of healing spell on my chest. He stopped for a moment and when he did I groaned again from the pain.

"Sorry," said Luke as he recasted the spell.

"What happened?" I asked groggily.

"We were hoping you could tell us that partner," said Applejack as she entered the room followed by the rest of the group including those who went to seek the aid of the buffalo, "you've been out like a light for a few days now."

"Really, it seems more like a few minutes," I replied trying to sit up. Luke stopped me and pointed to my chest.where a huge gash had formed near my heart. It took me a minute to register what was there and when it did, all I could say was, "Where the hell did that come from?"

"We thought you would know," said Twilight appearing at my side, "what happened after we left."

I explained everything that I remembered about what happened after I sent the others away to those in the room.. The death of the Griffon King, who the humans were, and how they had powerful magic as well. I put in detail about the element and included my chat with Zeus and Ares. When I got to the princesses did Twilight stop me.

"What did the princesses say?" Asked Twilight.

"They grieved for the loss of their friend, but there was one more thing," I said, "they want us to come back to Canterlot. Apparently they have something for us that they can only give to us face to face."

"Well then," said Twilight smiling, "shall I plot a course to Canterlot, Captain?"

I replied smiling as big as her," that would be our next destination, oh fearless navigator."

At our little wordplay to each other the four of us in the room let out a laugh. After the laugh ended Applejack and Twilight left the room, the previous going to inform the rest of our group that I was up, and Twilight to do her duty as navigator. Luke stayed behind to help me regain my bearings as I stood up.

"Thanks," I said leaning on Luke's shoulder," I guess it's time to see everyone else."

"Yea, that sounds about right," he replied smiling.

As we made our way towards the top deck Luke filled me in on the situation with the the buffalo tribes. They had agreed to help without any compensation or challenge. It seems sending Pinkie and Fluttershy was a good choice, even if Pinkie tried to throw a alliance party that the chief wasn't too excited about. Luke said that Pinkie got in her western outfit again and tried to sing.

"That sounds like something Pinkie would do," I said laughing.

"Hey, Dylan," said a voice behind me that I recognized as Rainbow Dash, "how ya feeling?"

"Pretty good," I said as Luke helped me turn around, "still a little sore and dysfunctional. Other than that, I'm in tip-top..." My sentence got cut off as I crouched over and started to cough heavily. When the fit was over I looked up to see RD and Luke with worried looks on their faces.

"Are you sure you're ok man?" Asked Luke.

"Yea, you still seem under the weather," added in Rainbow Dash.

"Ok, maybe not tip-top shape, but still well enough to move around," I replied, "anyways, some fresh air wouldn't hurt. Also I need to talk with Rarity about my armor."

"Yea, ok," said Rainbow as she flew under my other arm as another support, "but that doesn't mean that you can fall down on the way there."

I smiled at Dash and thanked her for the help. We soon made our way out unto the deck of the ship. I covered my eyes with my right hand as they adjusted to the light. When I could finally see, I noticed everyone hard at work keeping the ship afloat. What I wasn't expecting to see were several royal guards working on the ship as well.

"Hey, when did the guards get here?" I asked Luke.

"I'm not sure, I haven't been above deck since you got back."

"They showed up yesterday," said Rainbow Dash, "none of us knew why they came or how they knew where we were, but they've been a real big help. Twilight just filled us in though on whats happening. Gonna back to Canterlot to get some mysterious item or something?"

"Yea," I said, "something like that."

I then noticed Rarity on the other side of deck. I nudged Luke and Dash pointing over to Rarity talking with a guard signalling that I wanted to speak with her. We made our way across deck toward the fashionista, who caught us in the corner of her eye and excused herself from her previous conversation.

"Good afternoon Rarity, "I said.

"Good afternoon Dylan, Luke, Rainbow Dash," she replied, then noticing my wounds, "are you sure you should be walking around right now darling. Those wounds look hardly friendly."

"I'm good, I need the air," I replied smiling, "and anyhow, Luke's here as a support."

"I'd be kinda a bad doctor is I let my patients hurt themselves again by walking," said Luke with a lighthearted laugh.

"I see, now what was it you wanted to talk about dear," said Rarity.

"Well, I wanted to know if you could make me some more leather armor," I said sheepishly, "my old ones are kinda in ruins."

"Why of course darling, I would be delighted to," Rarity replied, "though I would like to wait until your wounds fully heal, how about when we get back to Canterlot."

"That sounds good," I said partially excusing myself, "now if you don't mind, I need to go get some rest."

We said our goodbyes to each other as Luke and Dash helped back down below deck into the ships sleeping quarters. They helped me lay down gently onto one of the cots, but my chest still acted up as I lied down.

"Thanks for the help," I said to Luke and Dash.

"No prob," replied Dash.

"Yea, don't mention it," added in Luke, "just get some rest, you're going to need it."

"Ok, thanks, night." I closed my eyes and was snoring faster than they could reply.

"Same old Dylan," said Luke, "out like a light."

"Lets get back up deck," said Dash as they left, "they might need more help."

The Next Day

"Mmmmm," I moaned as I stretched getting up. The first thing I noticed was the light coming through the porthole on my right.

"You sound well rested."

I jumped back from the sudden voice from my left, falling off my bed in a mess of sheets and myself. I heard the voice start to giggle as I untangled myself.

"Damn it Twilight, don't do that," I said now fully out of my sheets, "and yes I am. I finally didn't have some crazy dream talk with anyone or thing."

"That's good to here," replied Twilight," you might want to change, breakfast will be ready in a few minutes. Rarity's cooking today." With that she started to walk out of the door.

"Thanks for the heads-up," I said noticing my current attire, "I'll be out in a sec."

"No problem," Twilight replied over her shoulder before closing the door behind her with a firm kick from her hind leg.

"Ok, now what am I going to where today..."

2 minutes later in the mess hall area

"Morning everyone," I said waving as I entered the mess hall. I was greeted with a warm good morning before everybody went back to their breakfasts. The whole gang, including most of the ponies that just showed up out of the blue were there. I got some food before taking a seat at a table with AJ, Will, Hawkeye and two of the new ponies, setting myself between Will and Hawkeye. Applejack and the two other ponies sat across from the table.

"Morning Dylan," said Will, "good to see you back among the living."

"Cut that out," said Applejack to Will before turning to me, "we're happy to see you up and about again partner."

"I'm glad to be up Applejack," I replied. I turned my attention to the two ponies introduction myself, "good morning, I'm Dylan Sparks, and who might you two be?"

"I'm Rose Petal," answered the rose colored mare," and this is Sky."

"Hey," mumbled the blue mare through her food.

"Show some manners Sky," said Rose sternly, "sorry for that, Sky usually isn't this rude."

"No problem," I replied taking my first bite of the food. My meal continued with small talk and me getting up to date with whats been going on. Apparently I had missed a lot more then what Dash and Luke told me yesterday. We were attacked three times while I was asleep, once by the remnants of the griffon army and twice by harpies. The first attack came right after we took off for Canterlot, before the reinforcements arrived. After finishing eating I took my leave and ventured to the top deck and got some air. I saw cold fire gliding next to the ship and signaled him. He noticed it and flew in closer. I jumped unto the back of his next before he sailed away form the ship once mroe.

"Something you wish to speak about?" Asked Coldfire.

"Nothing important, just wanted to check up on you," I replied, "how's the leg and wings."

"Wings are back to normal," Coldifre replied, "but I don't think I will ever walk normally again."

"I still feel bad that I did that to you," I said somberly, "I still wished that you took up my offer to heal it."

"Don't let it bother you," he replied with feeling, "it was my choice, and I see it as a reminder of why I follow you now."

"So, no hard feelings or secret plans to kill me," I said jokingly.

"None young one, none at all," replied Coldfire laughing heartedly.

"Lets just enjoy the breeze shall we?"

Coldfire's silence was all I needed as a reply. We flew together for a while just enjoying the mid-morning coolness. After a while I heard my name being called form the deck of the ship. I looked to see Twilight calling me, with Dash and Trevor behind her. I pointed it out to Coldfire and he brought me closer to deck. As we approached I saw a hint of fear in Twilight's eyes and composer.

"Twilight, what's wrong?" I asked dismounting off of Coldifre, who stayed within earshot to hear what was going on.

"I don't know," she replied, "Dash and Trevor found something a little unnerving when the went ahead to Canterlot.

"What was it?" I asked now turning my attention to the two behind Twilight.

"That is it, we don't know," replied Trevor.

"What do you mean you don't know?" I asked now puzzled and slightly angry.

"When we approached Canterlot to let the princesses know that we were almost here, we were suddenly back on the deck of the ship," said Dash, "no magic feel, barrier, or anything, just 'POOF!' and we're back."

"That doesn't sound right," I said, "if there was magic you should have felt it."

"That's what I said," added in Twilight, "but you two are sure you felt nothing?" Twilight was answered by Dahs and Trevor just nodding in agreement.

"I don't like the sound of this," I said now alert, "get everyone ready for a fight, or worse."

"Yea, lets go," said Twilight. Within minutes the ship was in battle ready mode, right as Canter came into view.

I used magic to increase my voice before speaking, "Ok, I know I haven't met a lot of you yet, but Rainbow Dash and Trevor here say that something isn't right with Canterlot, so be prepared for anything."

I turned to see Canterlot nearing quickly. As we sailed closer to the city a strange shiver went through my spine, yet when we entered the city limits, nothing happened. False alarm? I thought. We touched down where in one of the courtyards where there was room for the airship.

"Ok," I began once more, "I want the soldiers to stay here. Coldifre, I want you too stay here too. Hawkeye, you're in charge of the ship while we leave."

"Eye, eye captain."

"I shall stay to guard the ship young one."

With that the mane six, my friends and myself exited the ship and entered the castle. We proceeded down the corridors toward the main hall where Celestia and Luna would be. After a few minutes Applejack spoke up.

"Um, I'm not trying to put everypony on nevers here, but where are all the guards?"

We took a quick look around and sure enough there wasn't a signal guard.

"Now that you mention it, I haven't seen one since we arrived," said Andy.

"And the city was awefully quite for a warship to appear over it in a time of peace," added in Rarity.

"Something doesn't feel right here," I said as another shiver went through my spine. This one I didn't ignore and my senses took a hold of me. "Duck!"

The whole party ducked down just in time for a fireball to sail over our heads from behind us. I turned around while getting up and saw our attacker, or attackers in this case. Behind us, from were we had just walk not even a few seconds ago, were our ancestors.

"The hell are you guys doing here?" I asked/yelled.

"Throwing you a little return party brat," replied Atlanta.

"Where is everypony?" Asked Twilight with rage, "where are the princesses?"

"The former, dead," replied who I guessed to be Odysseus, "the later, the same as the former."

"You bastards!" Screamed Luke, "all those innocent ponies, and you killed them!"

"It was rather fun," said Heracules, "especially the royal guard in the purple armor what was his name? Oh yes, Shining Armor, and his wife tried to help him but suffered the same fate as well."

"Brother, Cadence," said Twilight falling to her knees, "they can't, not brother."

Still keeping my composer, I analyzed our surroundings. The narrow passage of the corridor was not going to help us in this fight, we needed the open space of the main hall and throne room.

"Guys," I said whispering o my comrades, "I am going to mass teleport us to the throne room, we need the space."

I got nods of agreement from my friends as I prepped the spell.

"Where are you going cowards," mocked Atlanta, "running away to mommy?"

"No," I replied meeting her dead in the eye, "the throne room, and your coming too!"

With a flash the corridor was replaced with the wide open space of the throne room. I took a quick look around and noticed ripped curtains, broken glass, and blood. Oh god there was blood, and it's scent was still in the air. The groups faced each other with deathly glares, now fueled with an uncanny battle rage. One group for the loss of innocent ponies, the other for being so easily taken away.

"Now, this seems more like a reasonable battlefield to fight doesn't it?" I asked through my teeth stepping forward.

"Yes," replied Heracles smiling , "no one will find your body here."

"Don't you mean our bodies?" I asked a little confused, "my friends an I will defeat you, you're out numbered two to one."

"I only see you little boy," said Atlanta snickering, "or do you mean these friends?"

Their group parted to show the dead bodies of my friends. I almost buckled at the sight. Will's arms were torn off and a javelin ran through his chest. Pinkie looked as if she was suffocated by her own mane, but was covered with deep gashes. Rarity and Twilight were impaled together by three different lances, horns broken and jabbed into their heads. I saw what looked like Luke's body, but with his head a foot or two in-front of it. The rest were just town apart or two badly pulverized to tell who was who.

"How, they we're right behind me," I said turning to see an illusion of my friends disappearing.

"Simple illusion magic young one," said Odysseus sanding up, "and you you fell into perfectly."

"No," I said falling to my knees, "this can't be happening. It has to be a dream."

"Oh no dream love," said Atlanta.

I think I was more afraid of Atlanta when she called me love then brat, because Atlanta didn't love anyone. I looked up to see the ancient heroes walking closer, unsheathing their weapons will malice in their eyes. Even Theseus, which struck me as strange. Another thing that struck me as strange was that his eye color was not it's usual jade green, but a crystal blue.

Run. I heard a voice in my head say Get away from the heroes. I chose not to ignore the voice in my head. As the weapons fell down upon me head I closed my eyes and teleported outside to the courtyard where the airship touched down. When I opened my eyes, I gasped. Coldifre laid dead on the ground, dozens on arrows piercing his underbelly, and the Airship in flames.

"What is happening!?" I yelled as I began to cry, "first my close friends, then Coldfire, and now the only way to defeat Prometheus. Why is this happening?"

"Because Dylan, it is not really happening," said a voice I clearly knew was Theseus.

I turned, unsheathing my sword and pointing it at him still on my kneed. "What are you doing here, you tried to kill me inside a few seconds ago?"

"That was not me, that was Luna," said Theseus calmly, "you are not where you think you are."

"Then where am I?" I asked lowering my sword feeling no malice or intent to kill from my ancestor.

"You are inside you're mind and heart," he replied, "or in other terms, you very soul."

"But my soul isn't his messed up," I said getting up, sword still in hand, "or do I secretly want this to happen?"

"No, you are currently in a deep dream, but to the outside world you are in a coma."

"So, this is my dream?" I asked, "then how come I feel things?"

"Because it's a soul dream, a trial to what you will become,"

"One that is still in progress," said Luna appearing next to Theseus.

"What is this trial for?"

"To see if you can be a true bearer of the Element of Heart," answered Luna, "it does not matter if you pass or fail, but you must complete the trail to return bad to the real world. Although Achilles described his trail as something completely different."

"Wait, Achilles was the last Element of Heart?"

"Yea, he was," replied Theseus.

I ponder for a second. "Yea, I can see that," I said befreo snapping my attention back to what was at hand. "So, let me clear some things up here. I'm in myself?"

"Yes," Luna replied.

"In some trial to prove if I'm worthy to be the bearer of the Element of Heart."

"Correct," added Theseus.

"So it's like a dream that I can't really control?" I continued.

"Yes."

"But I can still use magic and create things."

"Still Correct."

"But now my creation spell is not limited to object created or imagined in your world?" I asked to Luna.

"Yes, you can now create things from your home world, since this is inside a soul that came from it."

"And somehow I'll know what must be done to prove my worth?" I finished.

"It should," replied Theseus, "that is if the process has not changed since out group went through it.

"Then things just got interesting," I said grinning, "and a lot easier."

"How do you mean?" Asked Luna sharing Theseus's confusion.

"Just watch," I replied.

I began to focus my creative magic, drawing a large surplus of magical energy around me to help. I closed my eye and formed a clear picture of the object. I started to feel my my arms and legs being weighed down on me, followed by an even heavier weight being added to my chest and back. I heard a thunk on the ground next to me and I finished by decreasing the weight of all the object I just conjured. When I reopened my eyes I was pleased with what I saw.

"What, what is that armor?" asked Luna.

"It's called mark six armor," I said smiling while picking up my helmet and held it under my left shoulder.

"Is this what the army has in your world as standard issue?" Asked Theseus, "and if it is, I would like some."

"No, it doesn't even exist outside of imagination of our world," I said. I briefly described the concept of video games, the imaginative power that went into making it, and a brief explanation of halo where the armor came from itself. I also explained what the armor provides. Luna seemed quite interested while Theseus was just confused.

"If you have the power to imagine such things, why do you not make it possible?" Asked Theseus, "it seems that some of these things could help the better of man as a whole."

"Four words Theseus," I replied., "sudden change scares humanity."

"Right," he replied.

"Now, I think i should be on my way to finish this and return back to the real world," I said, "but I'm going to need a new weapon." I quickly conjured up my favorite assault rifle the FN Scar which further confused my friends. I rolled my eyes before stating quickly, "it's called a gun, doesn't look like much but packs a punch. Just keep an eye on me if you want to see it in action."

Before they could reply I put on my helmet and teleported myself back into the throne room, only to find that my adversaries were no longer their, but the carnage was. I slowly walked over the the bodies of my friends, kneeled down, and teared up.

"I know it's not real, but I will avenge you."

"Oh, it's all to real," said a voice behind me. I stood up while, turned around and aimed my gun all at the same time to face my foe. I lowered it almost instantly seeing that the voice was Andy.

"Andy, what are you doing here?" I asked walking towards him. I took off my helmet and threw it over towards the side of the room to show him it was me. I stopped to see that he had unsheathed his knives as I did.

"I'm hear to kill you for betraying our friends."

"Wait. What? That wasn't me."

"I know it was you! Father told me when they reached the underworld! He told me they said you killed them!"

"Ah the boy knows the truth," came the all to familiar voice of Atlanta behind him as she walked into view, "and what's with that thing you're carrying and your armor, You think that could hurt us with that."

"No, just you," I replied pulling the trigger letting loose a barrage of bullets into Atlanta. She felling a rag heap as Andy pounced.

"Damn you!" Andy screamed while sailing through the air.

I whacked him in the face with the butt of the rifle making him hit the ground hard. I suddenly felt a pain in my heart causing me the slump over. I can't hurt my friends, I thought That's the trail. I have to stop my enemies and sub-do my friends without hurting them.

I regained my composer as Andy did his. Wheels spun in my head as I thought of a way to pin him without hurting him. I was almost to lost in thought to see him lunge again. Almost. I dodged to the left as he hit the ground and leaped again. The process of my thinking of a way to stop my best friend from killing me while keeping my self alive continued. Dodging left, right, up and down while blocking his attacks was almost impossible while thinking, and Andy wasn't giving me a moments rest.

"Is that all you can do? Dodge like a coward!" He screamed.

Without missing a beat I said, "hey, if you can dodge a killer, you can dodge a dodgeball.'

Andy paused for a moment before cracking up. I took this as my chance. I conjured a barrier around Andy so he couldn't attack me anymore. Andy, seeing that he was trapped, began to vicousely slach the barrier, trying to get out.

"You're not going to get out of that," I said, "Shining Armor taught me how to make barriers hat stronger and sturdier than a ten foot wall of concrete. So, can we talk."

"No you murderer! You lier and betrayer!"

"Ok then," I said finally thinking of a way to stop him, "then sleep."

I conjured a basic sleep spell that put Andy right to bed. Have to remember to thank Twilight for that when I get back. I released the barrier around him as I gently lower him to the floor.

"Now sleep well trail Andy," I said, "for I will not hurt my friends, even if they are not real. I would defend or avenge you all with my last breath."

My chest began to feel warm as I spoke, getting hotter and hotter as I continued. When I finished my heart was burning up like a volcano was erupting in chest. Then my chest suddenly burst with light. The light began to form in front of me a mirror image of myself, but with a symbol of a heart on his armor. It smiled at me before speaking in a heavenly voice.

"I need no more proof of you value," the light image me said, "you have proven yourself. Sparing your friend, even when you knew he was not real. Morning those you lost, even after you knew they were not real and claiming revenge for them. You truly have a noble heart that looks out for their friends, just like the one name Achilles. You have passed my test, and are worthy to be the Element of Heart."

"Wait, that's it?" I asked, "just one kill, a life spared, and a sentence or two. That's all this trail was? It's seems to easy."

"So it seems, but this trial has been going on for a few days now. It also took the knowledge of others to inform you that this was even a trial."

"And it's now over because I did enough in the time of five minutes to prove myself to you?"

"You did more then just that, over the time you were awake I could see that you valued you're friend highly, even the crew that you hardly knew I could sense that you would protect them to the death. It was not simply five minutes, but the course of hours of watching and reading your very soul and being."

"I see. Does this mean I can return back to the real world now."

"Yes, it does."

"Man, didn't even get to use this stuff much," I said gesturing towards my armor and gun, "I was really looking forward to it."

"You will get a chance to use it again. I'm going to wake you up now, your friends are waiting for you."

"Wait," I said as I slowly saw myself fading away, "how will I be able to use you're powers."

"You'll know when the time is right," the light me said calmly, "you'll know..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"He's coming to guys," said a male voice.

"Finally," said a tomboyish female voice, "he's been sleeping while we worked our butts off."

"Dash, he's been in a coma for a week," said a different male voice, slightly higher than the first, "give it a rest."

I slowly opened my eyes seeing Trevor, Dash, and Luke around my bed. I groaned as I moved my head around getting my bearings again. When I became fully woke up I realized that I was in the airship..

"Hey buddy, how're feeling?" Trevor asked.

"Sore, tired, and hungry," I said emphasizing on the hungry.

"I bet you are," said Dash, "you've been asleep for a week."

"Dash, for the last time he was in a coma," said Luke, "he couldn't wake up. I told you this earlier when you tried to shack him awake."

"I was actually doing some sort of trial thing," I said sitting up, "to prove if I was a bearer of the Element of Heart or not."

"Oh yea, Will did one of those," said Trevor, "but he did his over a nights rest, not a week."

"Wait Will," I said, what element if he?"

"Strength if I remember right," said Luke, "ask him yourself."

"Cool," I said, "but really, I'm famished, lets get some grub."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later in the Mess Hall

"So that's what happened," I said. Everyone had gathered after hearing the news that I was awake.

"Dude, I really attacked you?" Asked Andy, "that just ain't right."

"Nether is the fact that we were all killed in gruesome ways," added in Rarity, "I wish you had left that part out."

"Yea, but that's going to be an image that will never leave me," I replied.

"I'm just glad you're back," said Twilight.

The mess hall door opened with Hawkeye standing in the door. He was panting, indicating that he had run down from above deck. We gave him a minute to catch his breath before he started speaking."

"Just wanted to let you guys know, we're at the border of Prometheus's realm. And that an army of changlings are advancing from the port bow of the ship."