• Published 1st Mar 2012
  • 1,963 Views, 75 Comments

One Soul, Two Worlds - Sparkleman



A human ends up in Equestria as he dreams.

  • ...
3
 75
 1,963

Dragons

"So," I began as our shipwrecked grouped huddled around the fire, "what are we going to do?"

"We thought you would know oh fearless captain," remarked Hawk Eye.

"You don't have to be such a wise crack about it," said Twilight sternly to Hawk before turning to me, "but we were counting on you to have a plan Dylan."

"Well, I have a few courses of action we could take, but none start until morning," I said, "you all should get some rest, I'll take first watch."

The rest of the group nodded in agreement before setting off to bed. Luckily our sleeping rolls hadn't got to wet from the shipwreck. Within a few minutes the others were sound asleep. I grabbed by bow and threw a quiver of arrows over my shoulder. I walked over to the nearest tree and begun to climb. Once I reached a good height, I sat down on a brach and put my bow in my lap. I started to scan the area around us looking for any rising smoke. I couldn't see any, but I got a good look at the scenery.

We were surrounded by a pine forrest, that seemed to spread for quite some way. I river was a little bit north of our position, maybe a five minute walk or so. Towards the west I could barely make out a mountain range. I couldn't tell how far it was, but it seemed like quite a distance. After about half an hour or so looking around my attention was broken by a rustling below me.

"Who's there?" I asked as I notched an arrow, "Show yourself."

"Dylan, is that you partner? Where are yah?"

"Applejack?" I replied lowering my bow. I jumped out of tree and sure enough it was. "What happened?"

"I reckon I don't really know. One minute ah was under the deck of the ship and the next ah was waking up on the shore. Next thing ah knew ah say smoke rising so ah decided to follow it, and here ah am."

"So nobody else is with you?" I asked deflating a bit.

"Sorry sugar, only me," AJ replied head hung low.

"Ok. Well, camp is this way. We have a spare sleeping roll and you look like you could use some rest."

She yawned as I mentioned sleep. "Ah reckon ah do." We both chuckled a little.

We arrived back at the camp to see that the fire was still lit. AJ warmed up by the fire before heading off to sleep. I smiled looking at the sleeping bodies around me and went back to my tree. The next few hours went by rather quickly as I sat in the tree. It wasn't long until Alex came over to relieve me. I went back to the camp, unrolled my sleeping mat, and got some shut eye.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Uh," I said as I got up. I took a quick look around, "great, I'm back in that room again." I had 'awaken' in the dream room were I had met Theseus before. I climbed out of the bed. As I did Theseus walked threw the door.

"Long time no see," I said, "you still resisting Prometheus?"

"Yes I am," my ancestor replied, "and I also brought a friend." Theseus knocked on the door signaling whoever was behind it to come in. The door open, revealing the last person I expected to see.

"Perseus?" I asked taken back, "You broke free?"

"Yes," he said with his head hung low, "I am sorry for what happened before."

"No problem," I replied waving it off, "you couldn't control yourself. Anyways, I needed a good fight and you provided it."

"You were not bad yourself," Perseus said lifting his head up, "I would be honored to fight you again."

"Same here," I turned back to Theseus before continuing, "so why are you visiting me. It isn't just to inform me that we have another ally on the inside is it?"

"Sadly, no," said Theseus, "I've come with another warning. Prometheus has convinced the dragons to fight against you."

"Wha-wha-what! How was he able to do that?"

"He took and hid some of their eggs and said that your party had taken them. He also sent the harpies to destroy your ship."

"Great, any other news I should know?"

"Well, yes," said Perseus, "he has allied with the creatures that are called changelings. Apparently their queen has some sort of grudge against the ponies that accompany you."

"Perfect, dragons and changelings," I said sulking into one of the chairs at the chess table, "is their any GOOD news that you have?"

"I know where the dragon eggs are and can tell you of their location," said Theseus, "and teach you some of the dragon's language so you can communicate with them."

I raised my head with a grin slapped across it. "That great. Maybe I can convince the dragons to help us."

"That was the plan," said Perseus, "I have to leave though. I feel that I will wake soon."

"It was nice to see you on more friendlier terms."

"Can you inform Luna that I am truly sorry for my actions before."

"She has already forgiven you."

Perseus let out a sigh of relief, "That's good to hear." He departed from the door in which he entered.

"So," I said turning to Theseus, "about the dragon's language?"

"Draconic?"

"Yea, want to teach me over a game a chess. I still owe you that rematch."

Theseus sprouted a grin. "You're on."

As we played chess Theseus tried teaching my the Draconic. I was having no headway. Curse my ability to not learn languages quickly. After a little bit more I was suddenly launched to the side.

"What happened?" Asked Theseus.

"I think they're trying to wake me up," I replied, "is there any other way to teach me?"

"Here," he said offering his hand, "memory transfer."

"Why didn't we do this to begin with?" I asked taking his hand. As soon as I did words and translations flew through my head. Along with the language, he provided the location of the missing eggs. The words continued to flow for roughly five seconds before Theseus released my hand.

"Thanks," I said after he let go, "sorry to leave so suddenly, but they need me." I closed my eyes letting my drift away from the ream world to the real one.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up partner," said Applejack shaking me.

"Whaaaattt?" I asked grudging opening my eyes, "It's not even light out."

"Oh it is," replied AJ with a frantic look on her face, "and we're 'bout to have a major rodeo in a few seconds."

"What do you..."

I was cut short by a roar. I turned to the direction of the roar and woke up from what I saw. Silhouetted in the sun was the form of a dragon. At least now I knew why it was dark. I dashed out of my sleeping roll and grabbed my bow reading for a fight if need be. The others, now awake form the roar, were scrabbling for their weapons.

The dragon landed about thirty feet in front of us spewing an orange fire temporary blinding me. After my vision returned I got a run down look at the creature. It was about one story tall, and fifty feet long. It's orange scales gleamed menacingly in the sun. It's wing's were closed but I guessed they were about sixty feet or so in width. The others began to charge the dragon weapons drawn, but I was quicker, getting between them and the beast.

"Stop, stop," I yelled facing them arms out, "I'll handle this!"

"How do you plan on doing that?" Asked Will slowing down to a stop.

"Like this," I replied. I turned, now facing the dragon, "Hevur, forg'e mes fraqu. Mes nave qes Dylan Sparks. Watu qes uvez?"

The dragon gave a slight look of surprising seeing that I knew his tongue before replying, "Uve metus kidler Dylan. Mes nave qes Bludfevre."

"Etua nuwo weva uver equs rera." That took the dragon ever more by surprise.

"Uh Dylan," said Twilight approaching me, "are you speaking Draconic fluently?"

"Ecevur Bludfevre," I said Kindly. he responded with a nod. I turned to Twilight, "Yes, I am."

"How?"

"Ancestor taught me, now let me continue." I turned back to Bludfevre.

"Bludfevre, duve spekar Equestrian?"

"Yes, I do young human," said Bludfevre, "and before we continue, my name means Bloodfighter in your tongue."

"Thank you," I said.

"What did you just say?" asked Twilight.

"First I said 'hello, forgive my friends. My name is Dylan Sparks. What is yours?' He replied with 'you are most kind Dylan. My name is Bloodfighter.' In which I finished with 'I know where your eggs are. Excuse me.' Finishing with asking if he speaks Equestrian."

"Ok," she replied still shocked.

I turned back Blood, "Now, Bloodfighter, Prometheus was the one that took your eggs. I can show you were the eggs are, only if you promise to convince the dragons to not attack us while we cross your lands."

"I will try," said Blood, "but the eggs will help greatly is convincing them."

"Will you let us ride you to help find the eggs?"

"Yes," he said while lowering himself onto his belly making a ramp out of his arm, "hurry young ones, before one of my kin find us."

We climbed onto the dragon's back. I sat myself at the end of the neck. Surprisingly the scales didn't bother me to much, they were kind of a smooth softness. After our party of seven got into position, Bloodfighter spread his wings and took flight. I was right, his wings were about sixty feet. Once we reached what seemed to him a reasonable height, Blood turned his head towards me.

"Were are we headed young human?"

"I was told that the eggs are to the South-West, in the mountain range over there."

"Thank you," said Bloodfighter now accelerating at breakneck speed towards the range. It took all my strength to hang on, and I don't think the others had an easier time. After a few seconds of the acceleration we got our bearings again. I took the moment of rest to look at the scenery one more, mainly to see if there was any campfire smoke rising up. After a minute with no success, I turn to Twilight.

"Hey, Twi," I said getting her attention, "we have to use one powerful spell to crack open that mountain."

"Are you suggesting we use that one?" She asked.

"Yea, I think it's the only one strong enough to break the mountain to the certain depth."

"What spell are you two talking about?" Asked Alex.

"Well," I started turning to my curious friend, "it's called Belinde Meturado, and lets just say it's powerful enough to have an incantation time that requires two powerful magic users to cast and aim it."

"Wow," was the only thing that came from the others mouths.

"We are here," said Bloodfighter slowing down, "you better be right or I will drop you from my back this high up and eat you for breakfast."

Sure enough we were at the mountain range. "Dragons can surely fly fast," I thought to myself. I gulped as I walked a little further up the dragon's back, with Twilight right next to me. I turned my head to Twilight.

"You ready to do this?" I asked a little nervous.

"Yes," she replied, "you cast while I aim?"

"Yea," I replied turning back to the mountain, "lets do this."

I rose my right arm fully extended out in front of me. I pointed my index finger out and began whispering the incantation as I brought my arm in a full circle about a meter in diameter. When I completed that I began another to the bottom right of it. As I finish that circle I began to form another directly left of it. When I finished the circle, I trapped them in a triangle. I begun to form stars inside of each of the circles, finishing with connecting the centers of each together with another triangle. When the inner triangle was done I placed my palm in the center of the image that was painted before me and finished the incantation chant. When I did each tip of the stars lit up with a small orb of light. This took in all about thirty-five seconds to do.

"Twilight, have you finished your part yet?" I asked without turning my head.

"Yes," she answered, "the beacon areas have been placed. All you have to do is release the spell."

"You all back there ready to see something awesome."

"Ah hell yea!" Yelled Alex.

"Go for it partner," said AJ casually.

"Whatever," said Hawk-eye. Man I hate his nonchalant adittude.

"Go Go Go!" Yelled Pinkie and Will in unison.

"Ok," I said closing my eyes. I concentrated before yelling out, "Bolinde! Meturado!" I released the spell, letting the little lights at the tips of the stars shoot up into the sky. When they were out of sight, spots on the mountain lit up as well. We sat there fore a few seconds with nothing happening.

"I don't think it worked young one," said Bloodfighter.

"Patience," I said noticing lights returning in the sky, "here it comes."

The next moment a medium sized meteor crashed into the mountain at one of the lit areas. Soon another, then another, followed by another crashed into the mountainside. Five minutes, and fifteen meteors later, a portion of the mountain was none existent anymore. All that was left was a large hole that seemed to hold a lava pool inside.

I turned to my friends and took a bow while saying, "And that, my dear fellows, is Bolinde Meturado."

"By the gods," said Will stunned, "how do you know something so powerful?"

"Oh, that was only the first level," I said laughing, "you should see the fifth. That takes about three minutes to cast."

The others, including Bloodfighter and excluding Twilight, mouths hung open.

"Um, Bloodfighter," said Twilight, "I think I see the eggs in the center of that lava pool."

"Huh, what," replied Blood, "oh right, the eggs. Thank you young ones for helping me reclaim our eggs. I will take you to the council of elder dragons with post haste. Let me just gather the eggs."

Blood flew over to the pool and gather as many eggs as he could in his claws without risk of breaking them. Twilight and I also helped by levitating the rest of the eggs before flying off somewhere to the north, but sticking close to the mountain range. After a few seconds, were arrived at an enclave. On the peaks surrounding the enclave was a total of four dragons. One took off from it's perch and landed in front of us as we disembarked from Bloodfighter's back. It's scales wee a dark jade green color with a slightly light jade green wings and underbelly. It's eyes were surprising a navy blue.

"Bludferve, wasu diba biranga tese creatures haro?" Asked the unknown dragon.

"Tese crecaruses helido mena rakeva uso equs Gea'tudra," replied Bloodfighter.

"Uve acudes tese crecaruses helido uve," said Gea'tudra with rage, "hevia uve no henero!"

"Um, Dylan, what are they saying?" asked Will.

"Well, the green one is wondering why we are here and Blood told him we helped find the eggs," I replied, "and the green one isn't too happy that he asked helped from us.

""You're going to have to tell us everything they say aren't you?" asked Twilight.

"No," I said casting a spell, "since I know it I can use the translation spell Luna taught us." A white light shone in my hand illuminating everybody's headset. "There, now you should understand what's going on." The dragons continued to speak in draconic, but now I didn't have to explain every little detail.

"But Gea'thunder," said Bloodfighter, "it is from them that I learned of the lost eggs location and saved our race."

"Silence Bloodfighter, we would have found the eggs that the giant one stole from us."

"No you wouldn't," I replied loudly in draconic shocking both the dragons on the ground and the ones still perched, "the eggs were hidden inside of a mountain that only could have been broken by a spell, and a powerful one at that."

"Who are you creature," said Thunder turning his head to me, "and how do you know our language?"

"My name is Dylan Sparks, a human, and descendant of Theseus," I replied proudly, "who was also the one who taught me this language."

"Theseus," said a silver dragon on a perch, "you are a descendant of my only non-dragon pupil?"

"What," said Thunder turning, "you have seen these kinds of creatures before Harbringer?"

"Yes," he replied flying down, "and I can say that humans mean no harm to us." Harbringer landed a few feet in front my me, bring his eyes level to mine. After a minute stare-down between the both of us, me laughed. "I see a great fire inside of you young human, the same that I saw in your ancestor two thousand years ago."

"Thank you," I said a little flabbergasted, "but I have something that I most asked for from the council."

"Go ahead an ask," said Harbringer, "you have earned the right after returning our next kin." Harbringer motioned for Thunder to return to his perch to hear me out. When they returned, I took it as my time to speak.

I took a few steps forward and clear my voice before speaking. "Elder dragons, I come before you today to ask a small favor in our quest. As you know, the titan Prometheus has risen again, and we have been assigned to defeat him. Our ship was destroyed, and our party separated. I ask for you to help us find our friends, and set off with us towards the west to fight Prometheus. Since I have returned the eggs that he has stolen from you, you are free of his control. I asked for a small favor, one that I wish from the depths of my heart that you will comply to. That is all." I took two steps back waiting for an answer.

Our group stood there awkwardly as the dragons debated in helping our cause. After a few minutes Harbringer flew down to us with what looked like a smile on his face. "Humans and ponies," he began, "I am happy to say that the elder council of dragons accept your alliance and are overjoyed to fly to battle once more." I let out a sigh of relief while the others let out a cheer. "But," continued Harbringer, "we dragons value strength above all else. In order to fully convince the council of elders, you must defeat one of our warriors in battle."

"Fine, I will do it," I replied without hesitation," but I want to find the rest of our party first."

"Dylan," said Twilight, "are you sure you want to do this. Trevor and Will are much better fighters than you."

"Yea man," added in Will, "you've never been able to defeat me."

"I know," I answered, "but I'm the only one with spells powerful enough to take on anything larger than a human. I don't think you or Trevor would have a chance with a dragon."

"Hmmm," pondered Will, "I guess you're right."

"I know. Now Harbringer," I said, "we are grateful for any help you can provide."

"No, thank you Dylan, descendent of Theseus, for returning our kin to us. I would be happy to assist in finding your friends. Remember though, once we have found them, you will fight for you're life."

"I know," I said with confidence, "now, lets go find the rest of our party."

--------------------------------------------------------------

*Thum, Thum, Thum* The steady wing beats of Bloodfighter and Harbringer filled the noiseless sky as we searched for our friends. For an hour or so we had been searching in the area that I thought I say a campfire. As i was still searching I heard Will yell from the back of Bloodfighter.

"I think I found them guys," shouted Will pointing downward, "over there in that clearing. I can see a few mounds that look pony and human like."

I looked in the direction that Will was pointing an sure enough there was a handful of clumps.

"That's them," said Hawk Eye, "my eyes never lie."

"Ok," I said, "Harbringer, Bloodfighter, can you take us down over there."

"Sure young one," replied Harbringer as he and Bloodfighter glided downward.

As we descended I heard screaming and yelling from below us. Suddenly I say to clumps shoot off of the ground towards us, one of which had a rainbow trail behind it. "Yea, that's them," I thought. The clumps came into view next to us revealing Rainbow Dash and Trevor.

"What's up guys," I yelled leaving there jaws dropped at the sight of us riding on dragons, "can you two do me a solid and tell the others that's everything is ok."

"Um, sure," replied a dumbstruck Trevor, "get on that right now."

After a few more seconds of dumbfoundness, he and RD flew down to tell the others. A couple seconds later our half of the party landed and dismounted off of our dragon friends. I took a quick look at everybody in front of us to make sure they were there.

"Lets see," I thought, "there's RD, Trevor, Rarity, Andy, Luke, and..."

"Hey," injected Will into my thoughts, "where's Fluttershy?"

'Um, over here," said a voice meekly from the trees. A second later Fluttershy's head appeared from a hole in a tree. "Are, the, um, dragons going to, ah, hurt us."

"No Fluttershy," I said, "they're friends."

"Oh, good," she replied coming out into the open, "I haven't seen a friendly adult dragon before. I could learn so much."

"There is time for that later Fluttershy," I said, "I have an appointment to catch."

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait wait wait," said Andy, "you're telling me that you are going to face a trained dragon warrior to the death. BY YOURSELF! AND YOUR EXCITED ABOUT IT!"

"Yup, that pretty much sums it up," I replied smiling.

The three hour flight to the dragon area gave our party a little time to catch up and tell about recent events. Apparently we had the better luck out of the separation. The others were attack by the harpy swarm that destroy the ship. They blamed Rarity's strong perfume. Now they are saying that they got the better end because of the dragon fight. We are currently standing on my side of the area, and all I'm getting is don't do this, or let me go.

"Yo, dude," said Trevor putting a hand on my shoulder, "I known you for a while now, you sure about this. I down for taking your place."

"No can do," I said addressing the group, " we all know that i am the only one who can defeat, much less even damage a dragon. Don't worry though, I'm not going to do anything too reckless. I will make sure I come out of that area alive, and with all my limbs. You'll might not know, well except maybe twilight, but I acquired some very powerful spells and created some as well after I fought with Perseus."

"Dylan Sparks," came Harbringer's voice, "you must now enter the arena and partake in your fight. You group can come up to the sides to watch the match."

"Well, that's my call to battle," I said turning, "see you all afterwards."

"Wait Dylan," Twilight said running to me, "take this. In case you use one of our tag team spells, this will let you guide it with ease." She handed me an amulet that i put around my neck.

"Thank you Twilight," I said giving her a hug, "you might of just saved my life." With that I walked out into the arena giving one last wave to my friends. I covered my eyes as I walked into the bright sunlight. After my eyes became adjusted, I took a look at my surroundings. I was on the side of a mountain, that was cut into what looked like an ampatheater shape. To the left of me was another entrance way that i could see a large blue dragon walking out of. The arena was mildly clear with a few rock piles scattered around. The other side of the arena was just a flat rock face the climbed to about one hundred feet about me. The dragon began to approach me, so i walk towards it.

"Hello young human," said the blue dragon in draconic, "my name is Coldfire and I am your opponent today."

"Greetings Coldfire," I replied, "my name is Dylan Sparks, descendent of Theseus."

"Theseus hmmm. There have been many stories of the human who could speak our tongue, and i see that his kin do not disappoint."

"Thank you."

"Warriors," Harbringer's voice called out in draconic, " this is a fight of honor. You will win if your opponent calls defeat, is mortally wounded, or killed. Any added wagers can be made now between the fighters."

"Well, Coldfire, I'm sorry but I'm going to win today, so you better call your defeat now before shit goes down."

"Hahaha. I like your spunk human. Tell you what, if you do win, I will join you for the rest of you journey and provide anything you need as long as it is within my power."

"Well, what is you win, what should I give you," I asked.

"I plan on killing you, so lets just say it's a life for a life," said Coldfire staring at me.

"I like it. You got yourself a deal. So lets begin." With that I used speed and jump enhance spells to start moving over the battlefield at inhumanly speeds.

"What, where did you go human?" Asked a now furious Coldfire as he darted his head around following the sound of my jumps.

"Right here," I replied and I shot strait towards his chest, "Steel Fist!" I hardened my right arm and upper-cutted Coldfire's belly knocking him off of his claws and into the air. "Take that you over sized lizard!"

As I finished my line Coldfire opened up his wings and started to hover right above me unaffected by my attack. "Oh, yea, most dragons can fly and are resilient to magic. Can't believe I forgot that."

"Feel my flame human!" Coldfire roared as a stream of fire burst from his mouth.

"Shit!" I rolled to the left barely dodging the flaming pillar of death. I got on my feet and started my pinball antics again dodging streams of flame as I flew.

"You can't dodge forever young one."

"Then I won't," I replied stopping dead in my tracks getting a confused look from my foe. I turned to him before saying, "come on, take you best shot, right here." I pointed to my chest with my left hand as my right rose up to face directly at Coldfire.

"You now seek I quick death," said Coldifre, "and I will be happy to grant it to you."

"I really hope the barriers I learned from Shining Armor can withstand a dragons flame," I thought. As Coldfire's flame left his mouth I manifested my shield. The two forces collided with each other making a giant ball of flame encompass me. I sat in my barrier for what seemed like a good minute sweating from the heat before the flame stop. I distilled my barrier panting.

"Very good young one," said Coldfire, "it take an incredible amount of magical strength to create a barrier that strong. I value your strength, but now I must end this."

"Hm, I was about to say the same to you," I replied getting back on my feet, "I think it's time for me to bring out the big guns."

"Nothing you can do human can damage me," said Coldfire laughing.

"Well," I replied teleporting above him and summoning a bastard sword and enlarging it with magic, "what about a giant bastard sword for the bastard of a dragon!"

"What," was all Coldifre could get out before the weight of he sword was too much for me to hold above my head and I swung it down into him with a great cleave sending him earth bound. The sword also sunk into his scaled causing Coldfire to let out a roar following by a blueish-white breath towards me.

"Oh shit!" I said dodging mid-air with a little help from some magic, "the hell was that." As the breath hit an outlining rock formation above the arena, a giant shard of ice formed around the rocks. "OK, note to self, do not get hit by the ice breath. At least now I know why he is called Coldfire."

"Human, prepare to die," Coldfire yelled letting out another stream of ice breath towards me.

"Crap!" I teleported back down to the ground only to have Coldfire follow me still breathing. "Shit shit shit!" I yelled frantically dodging the breath. "This is a lot faster moving than the fire," I noticed in my awesome running awayness to behind a giant rock.

"Now what to do, what to do, what to do?," I though as I sent a magic clone to run out in my place. "Ok, I have a moment to think. Lets see, I need to lock his movement down and finish this before i run out of magic reserves or get frozen. Wait lock that's it!"

"Stop running coward!" Yelled Coldfire now furious that I've done so well.

"Was planning on it," I said coming out from behind my rock getting a brief second of confusing from Coldfire as he was now seeing double. I pointed my right index finger to coldifre and yelled, "Gravita!" Coldifre's body shot down to the ground as if under an heavy weight.

"What did you do to me human?" ask Coldifre as he struggled to get free but couldn't move a inch.

"I increased your the gravity around you to twenty times it's original force,' I replied walking up alongside my foe," and I won't release it until you surrender."

"Insolent fool," Coldfire roared as the air seemed to shiver around him, "you think your spell can hold me. No magic can defeat a dragon."

"Crap," I thought, "he's breaking the spell, I have to use that."

I rose up into the air and turned to the others the were behind the magical field surrounding the arena. "Twilight," I said loud enough for the party to hear, "get everybody out of here now, I going to cast Bolinde Icolia Razugur."

Twilight nodded and teleported everyone away. I began to chant the verses to cast the spell.

"In the deepest pits of the underworld, were only fire lies, my the flames of the forgotten join the cause," I began

"What are you saying," said a struggling Coldifre.

"And from the deepest coldest reaches of space, may the ice fall from the skies to pierce the foe before me," I continued ignoring my adversary.

"Everydragon fly away now," I heard Bloodfighter yell in draconic, "we don't want to be in the area when he finishes this spell."

"What, what?" questioned Coldfire as he struggled, "no spell could harm a dragon."

"And from the deepest energies from within every being converged to strike with the force of mother nature herself," I said finishing the chant just as Coldifre broke free from his magical prison, "DESTROY MY FOE!" I shot my hand forward towards the blue dragon now flying at me. "BOLINDE ICOLIA RAZUGUR!"

From beneath Coldfire a pillar of blood red flame trapped Coldfire in an torment of fire. "Is that the best you got," Yelled Coldfire almost enjoying the flame.

"It's just begun," I said as ten colossus meteors of ice rained form the sky over a course of twenty seconds hitting the trapped dragon. As the last meteor began to fall down I began to glow. I put my hands together to form a triangle shooting out a massive beam of electricity. When the beam hit Coldfire, the last meteor struck as well. A giant explosion, with almost the same energy of ten nuclear bombs, went off as I put up my strongest barrier to protect myself before becoming engulfed by a white light.

To be continued...