• Published 22nd Aug 2013
  • 849 Views, 9 Comments

Super-Stallion: The Last Son of Krypton - Phony McBrony



A ship falls from space and lands in the royal castle, it is first thought to be an attack from aliens but upon closer inspection by the princess they discover something, or somepony is inside, Non other than the Super.....colt?

  • ...
8
 9
 849

Gift from the stars

Disclaimer: I do NOT own the rights to Superman or My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, they belong to DC and Hasbro (Duh)

*In Canterlot*

It was a beautiful afternoon but it was soon ended by an equally beautiful night, all was silent and calm, everypony was closing their stores and shops and going to their beds for some very well-deserved rest. It was a normal night in Canterlot everypony was asleep except for a select few, one of those including the princess of the night herself, princess Luna.

She was sitting at her balcony silently admiring her work, she turned her head upon hearing the sound of hooves hitting the floor behind her, she smiled at the sight of her sister approaching her.

"Hello sister...... it's beautiful" Celestia said looking up at the sky.

"Hmph, you say that every night" she said, smiling, even if she really did mean it, she could probably keep a schedule of exactly how her everyday life would go, from eating breakfast to when and what her sister would talk to her about, sounds boring right?

Well that's only because it is.....

"I know, but that's only because it's true, you have such artistic vision" she complimented, normally Luna would have blushed at a comment like that, but she was so used to that sentence it had almost no affect on her.

"Yeah..... hey Tia"

"Yes Lulu? Is something wrong?" she said with slight concern

"Yes actually, why is everything, everyday always the same? Nothing new ever happens around here! It's..... boring" she said that last part with even less enthusiasm.

"Oh Lulu if you're just trying to ask me to spend more time with you, you can just say it" Celestia said with a smile.

"No!" Celestia raised an eyebrow, "Oh no I didn't mean it like that, I'd love to spend time with you it's just that we do the exact same thing everyday!"

"Is there something in specific you would want?"

Luna hesitated a bit before she said what she had to say, "Well I don't know if I ever told you this....but..."

"Yes?

"I always kind of wanted a.....a"

"A what?"

"I don't know what you're going to think..."

"I won't think any less of you, just tell me"

"......I always kind of wanted a foal...." she said looking away slightly ashamed, waiting for her sisters input.

Celestia's eyes went wide, "..... Oh my" then her lips curled into a mischievous smile, "Oh my, does little Luna have her eyes on somepony special? Is that why I always catch you staring at your guards?" of course she never saw her doing that but she just liked teasing her sister every now and then.

"What? No! Why I'd never do that! I'm much more professional-"

"Oh Lulu, I was just teasing you"

"Wha-? Oh....right" they both shared a laugh before it went back to peaceful silence.

"So you want a special somepony is it?"

"Well I guess that'd be nice but no, I wish I could have a foal, somepony to teach right from wrong, somepony to take care of, somepony to have feel unconditional love for me, no matter what..... other than you of course"

Celestia couldn't help but feel a little proud and pity for her younger sister, she was proud that she was so ready, and excited even, for such a big responsibility (Even with her already big responsibilities) but it's not like she could just give her a baby either.

"How long have you felt this way?"

"I have been watching other parents walk by all the time, and I can't help but feel jealous" she said ignoring the question.

"Luna?"

Luna was a little surprised that she didn't use her pet name again, "Yes?"

"How long have you felt this way?"

".....Ever since I was freed."

She felt pity for her little sister because after the whole Nightmare Moon incident Luna has had a need and desire to feel loved (For obvious reasons) and there are times when just a sisters love isn't quite enough.

"I think I'd do anything to have a child of my own, even for a little while"

"Anything?"

"Well almost anything" she said as they shared another laugh.

"You know, I'm starting to consider maybe.... adopting one?" she said as if she was asking.

"Well I think you'd make a great mother Luna, are you going to name him or her Luna Jr.?" she jokied

"No, I wouldn't-" she was interrupted by what sounded like an explosion going off in her room, which was strange seeing how the royal sisters had magic shields to protect what could be assumed to be an attack.

Celestia immediately grabbed and hugged her sister in a protective manner, they remained that way for the next few minutes before finally opening their eyes and walking back into Luna's bedroom, the first thing to catch their attention was a large metallic object near Luna's bed, they could not even begin to think what it could possibly.

".....Tia?"

"I don't know either Lulu" she said already knowing what she was going to ask her.

Members of the night guard came frantically bursting through the doors, "Princess! Are you two okay!?"

"Yes we're fine, I'm not too sure about my room though...."

The guards and two princesses began to slowly make their way to the strange object that may have just attempted to harm the princess.

It kind of looked like some futuristic time capsule of some sort, perhaps it's a message in a bottle?

"Touch it" one of the guards said.

"No you"

"I'm not going near that thing!"

"None of you are!" said princess Celestia with her calm sense of authority in her voice, "We will deal with this personally, stand guard in case something happens"

"You boys heard the princess, stand aside!"

The two royal sisters waited for the guards to clear out before turning back to the almost as large as Celestia object that slammed through the ceiling from who knows where.

"Perhaps somepony is trying to leave a message for us?" Luna suggested.

"Perhaps..... perhaps"

They went to the pod for closer inspection, every inch of it seemed to be made of metal.

Luna noticed that it seemed to have a sort of panel on it.

"Sister I think that something could be inside"

Celestia just ignored her and attempted to lift it with her magic, but as soon as she did the large object began to beep violently, as if it was going to explode.

"Luna get back!" she instantly but a magic shield around the space object as did the guards that quickly reacted to the beeping.

But it did not explode, it stopped it's beeping completely.

"Princess we ask that you stay away from this alien weapon until we can find a way to disarm it, or at least find out what it is"

"B-but-"

"That would be best"

"Sister, I will stay here to assist them, you should go to sleep"

Celestia shook her head, "No Luna, it could be dangerous"

"But what if it's not?"

"With all do respect your majesty we don't think it would be safe for you either"

"What? Is that an order?"

"Oh what? No! Of course not your majesty!"

"Then I'm staying"

Celestia decided to stop trying to argue with her sister, seeing how the effort was in vain.

"Okay Luna, I have no control over you, but please be careful"

"I will be, do not worry"

"Goodnight Luna"

"Goodnight"

"What do you think it is?" she heard one of the guards say.

"I think it's one of those bombs, except from space" he said eyeing the strange contraption.

"I have an idea!" said one of the new recruits, he charged up his horn and pressed it to the large device, only to have the the device spark and shock him back.

"Yeow!" he yipped.

This had most of the other guards laughing at him, much to his embarrassment.

"Okay look, this is how you do it!" said another guard walking up to the device.

Luna face-hoofed and yanked the foalish guard away with her magic. "No! Just let me look at it! Don't torture yourselves with it!"


"Yes your majesty!" they saluted, to which she rolled her eyes, but so they couldn't see.

After a few attempts to use her magic again, which the machine managed to reject, she resorted to silently observing it, along with a few other guards who were willing to go near it.

As Luna searched she noticed something a little strange and somewhat interesting, a symbol on the device, it looked like an upside down triangle with what appeared to be an 'S' inside it.

'Maybe this is from Equestria,' she thought, if it had an 'S' then either whoever sent this was either of this world or just happen to know Equestrian, or just have the same 'S' as them.

She reached her hoof out and touched it, but as soon as her hoof made contact the device made a very loud 'Beep Beep' noise.

All the guards were very scared by this, and so was Luna, and they got back for cover, most of them just running out the room entirely, but Luna, while a little shaken by this, remained still.

The pod (Or at least that's what she now assumed it was) was beginning to open, with smoke and steam pouring its way out, after the smoke cleared completely Luna looked around to see that all of the guards have left and that the door on the pod had completely opened and what she saw shocked her.

It was a young peach color earth pony colt with a black mane and tail who looked no older than 7.

"Ugh, uhh," she heard him say (Or she assumed it was a he)

"H-hello? Are you hurt?" she said with genuine concern.

She walked up to him and picked him up in her forelegs with as much care as possible and placed him on her bed to rest.

She looked over him with concern before he started to stir in his half sleep, he immediately snapped his eyes open revealing his beautiful blue eyes, it was the same color as hers.

"O-oh my!....H-hello?"

He rubbed his eyes and stared back at her with confused eyes.

"Um..... what's your name young one?"

"......"

"Don't you have a name?"

He just stared at her with a confused expression, as if to say no.

"No? Then......may I name you?"

He noticed her facial expressions, although not really understanding what she was saying, he just nodded in response.

"Oh okay.....how about...." she remembered when she was younger (Before the whole Discord and Nightmare Moon thing) when she made up a constellation and Celestia made up a name that never seemed to leave her head, it was something like 'Karbal?,' no that wasn't it, it was more like, 'Kal.....something'

She could really only remember 'Kal' something, so she decided to just add the first thing to come to her head.

"How about......Kal...El? Kal-El? I think it's a good name? How about thou-you?" she said trying to avoid using the Old-Equestrian language.

He just gave a bright smile in return.

"Ha ha! I knew you'd like it new friend!" she said, "You may call me......" then a huge realization hit her, this poor colt obviously didn't have parents, unless they just enjoy blasting their children off into space for some reason, so that means.....

"You may cal me.......mama, young one" she smiled the biggest smile ever at the thought of having a real child, it's as if the gods themselves just sent her a little bundle of joy on her request, she was almost starting to wonder if the 'The baby and the stork' story was real.

"......Mama..." this made Luna gasp.

"Oh, your first word.....for me" she reached out and grabbed her adopted son, giving him the biggest hug she could muster, which he quickly returned.

She could feel him reaching for her starry mane, which probably was very distracting.

"Oh I love you new frie-, I mean..... son...... Kal-El"

"Love you..."

She pulled away slightly to look him in the eyes, "You can speak?" she in return just received a confused look.

"Hm, looks like somepony will have to teach you right from wrong...."

Author's Note:

In the words of the Nostalgia Critic, "Just replace the word 'kidnap' with 'adopt' and everything will be okay!"
Hey if they did it in the real Superman then I can do it here.

And I know you hardcore Superman fans are probably having an aneurysm right now so allow me to apologize, here it is.

"Suck it"

Thanks for reading my story!

Comments ( 9 )

That was pretty good, I like where this is going. There are a few errors you could fix in there, and if you need any help, I can help you with it. Thumbs up. :pinkiehappy:

Well how can this Superpony learn the ways of being a hard-worker, kind and gentle, right time to show force and all that jazz when he's living the top class lifestyle there is?

Comment posted by Burnasius deleted Aug 23rd, 2013

Please continue this story, I'm liking it allot

Don't be afraid to continue this. It could actually go somewhere. We've only scratched the surface of his origin. It's bound to get much better if you try.

So... could this be Comet?

Ether way, I like the story.

Please continue.

Hello I was wondering when will this storage next chapter uploaded I have Reddit it's awesome please let me know when you see this

Login or register to comment