• Published 14th Aug 2013
  • 3,962 Views, 92 Comments

Mobius and Equestria: Worlds Collide - AngelShy24



When Solar Dusk escapes from Equestria to Mobius, old and new friends must unite to save both worlds!

  • ...
8
 92
 3,962

Chapter 13: Ponyville fights Back

(Finally done, the longest chapter in the story... hopefully. I hope your're ready for a good read!)

Cream the Rabbit was now delving in deep and dangerous waters. After escaping and being rescued from being held captive against her will, she and her chao friend, Cheese set off to the dimensional world of Equestria with the help of a chaos emerald given to them by Shadow the Hedgehog. Once they got through the portal, it strangely brought them in a different place than before. They found themselves atop some grassy hills that stood over Ponyville and were lucky enough to not be spotted by anyone. But when they slowly looked over one of the hills, the sight they saw horrified them.

“Just... look at it, Cheese; i-i-it's… horrible.”

‘Chao chao chao...’

The sky was dark; gloomy clouds looming over the town of Ponyville. Robots were everywhere corralling all of the citizens and holding them against their will. Many of them were already placed under Solar Dusk’s control too. Cream could see their friends and their pony friends down there causing havoc and doing Solar’s will. She just didn’t know what to make of it.

“This place… it used to be so bright, filled with a friendly atmosphere; but now… everything looks so corrupt and ruined, and Solar Dusk is using our friends to do all this.”

Cream pulled out the chaos emerald that Shadow had given her and was looking at it while pondering over what her next move was.

'I know that this is the way to beat Solar’s magic, but… how do we do this without getting caught too soon. If we’re discovered before we save at least one of our friends, then that’s it; it’ll be all over.'

Seeing what she saw down below in the town, Cream was beginning to doubt again, “Maybe… we’re a bit in over our heads here. We should look for more help.”

But Cheese wasn’t going to let her give up that easy.

‘Chao chao! Chao chao chao chao chao!’

Cream looked up at Cheese and then wiped the thought from her head as she said, “Y-y-you’re right, Cheese; you’re right. I don’t what I was thinking. We have to do this now or it may be too late. We just have to come up with a plan to sneak down there and free at least one of our friends that would be more beneficial to us. But who shall we look for?"

'Chao chao.'

Just then as they continued to look down at the town, a couple of figures appeared a little ways behind them. They stated to approach closer and closer; and just when they were right on top of them, Cream felt a weird sensation as she suddenly froze and started to slightly shiver as she looked at Cheese… who felt the same way.

"Th-th-there's s-someone approaching us from behind... isn’t there?"

'Cha... ch-ch-chao chao...'

They were almost afraid to look, but they knew couldn’t avoid it. They slowly turned around; and when they did, they saw two familiar friends of theirs right in front of them.

"Hey there, Cream."

"Ahh!” Cream screamed, “I-it's Mister Sonic and Mister Knuckles!"

That is exactly who it was. Cream was now very worried thinking that she was already going to be captured before her rescue plan even started.

"What's with her all of a sudden?" questioned Knuckles to Sonic.

"I didn’t expect this, Cheese; look out!” Cream shouted as she and Cheese quickly stepped back and got on the offensive, “If we let them catch us, them this whole rescue attempt will be for nothing!"

"Whoa whoa, calm down, you two!” said Sonic, “No need to worry; its us... well, us us... as in without those blasted gem collars."

Cream and Cheese looked closer and noticed that Sonic was right. They were no longer wearing the collars that she saw them wearing before.

"Th-they're right, Cheese; they don't have on the collars. It's really them!” She fell flat on her bottom and sighed with relief, “What a relief. For a second there I thought we were done for."

'Chao chao chao.'

"Sorry to give you a scare there,” said Sonic, “We know you probably went through a lot."

“Well, at least you’re alright,” said Knuckles, “That’s big plus, right?”

Cream quickly got up and hugged both Sonic and Knuckles feeling happy that they were on her side again. “I’m so glad that you two aren’t under Solar’s spell anymore; but… how is that possible? I saw both of you completely under his control.”

‘Chao chao.’

“Well… I wouldn’t say… completely,” said Sonic.

“Huh? What do you mean.”

“The truth is that even though we were all put under Solar Dusk control, Knuckles and I were somehow able to stay conscious… even though we couldn’t control our actions.”

“It was quite a pain to see everything that was happening,” said Knuckles sounding frustrated, “and we couldn’t do a single thing to stop that menace. From when we left the lair to when Solar Dusk roughed you up and when we left our world. I almost wished that I was unconscious so I couldn’t see all that horror.”

“You and me both, Knuckles,” said Sonic.

Cream was a bit surprised to hear this. She was wondering how they could not be fully conscious but still realize their surroundings. “Wow, I didn’t realize that; but it was kinda hard to notice amongst everything else I saw in front of me at the time. So what happened afterwards? How did you break free from Solar’s magic?”

“It was moments after we reached here in this other world that something weird happened,” said Sonic, “I suddenly felt some restraint on Solar’s gem around my neck weaken… like I was slowly regaining control of my body. But then eventually, before we reached Ponyville, the gem around my neck suddenly shattered.”

“And apparently the same thing happened to me," Knuckles added, "Pretty soon we were both in control of our actions again.”

“When Solar Dusk noticed and was wondering what was going on," Sonic continued, "he had our own friends try to capture us knowing we wouldn't be hard enough on them… well, me anyway. Overall.we didn't want to fight them and we were outnumbered; so we did something that was very hard for us to do."

"You retreated?" Cream guessed.

"We retreated,” Knuckles groaned, “It was such a pain to do so, but I guess we would’ve been worse off if we didn't."

Cream smiled a little seeing how Knuckles was acting and stated, "Well... at least you admit it. It must really pain you to do so."

Cheese even chuckled a bit too; and Knuckles just turned his head and lightly scoffed.

"Since then, we had to stay back and come up with a plan to stop Solar Dusk,” said Sonic, “We knew that our raw skills wouldn’t save our friends, so we were pretty stumped.”

“Believe me, I know,” Cream sighed.

“So what about you? We sorta heard that you had a plan to save everyone. Care to fill us in on it?"

"Oh right,” said Cream. She was too caught up in Sonic and Knuckles’ story and the fact that they were okay again, she wasn’t quick to tell them what happened to her. “We're going to save everybody…” She then reached behind her and pulled out the red chaos emerald that she had, “...thanks to this!"

"A... chaos emerald?!" Knuckles shouted in shock..

"Where did you end up finding one of those?!" Sonic questioned

"I didn’t find it exactly;” said Cream sheepishly, “i-it was given to me."

'Chao chao.'

"After I finished sulking over what happened, I tried to escape from being held hostage by my Mommy and Cheese. I didn't get very far, but then Mister Big came and helped me out. But even then we were both taken down. I almost thought Mommy was going to seriously hurt Mister Big. Then all of a sudden, we were both rescued... by Rouge and Shadow. Mister Shadow had a chaos emerald and somehow used it cancel out the effects of Solar Dusk’s gem. Before I knew it, Mommy and Cheese were back to normal, and I was so happy; and so was Mister Big."

To Sonic and Knuckles, they were quite surprised of what Cream went through to get away from her imprisonment in her own home. Even though she had help, she seemed to had held her own enough to stay in the game.

"So Shadow swoops in to save the day, huh?” said Knuckles, “Never would've guessed. Oh yeah, and Rouge to, I guess."

“Interesting,” said Sonic with a usual smirk on his face, “That jerk’s magic is canceled out the chaos emeralds, huh? How unfortunate for him. No wonder we didn’t see him try to use any of them in his plan. I guess that cuts us a lucky break.”

Suddenly, a strong hypothesis came to Cream’s mind thinking between the chaos emeralds and of how Sonic and Knuckles broke free of Solar Dusk’s magic. She finally realized the answer they were missing.

“Hey, I think I just realized something!” Cream shouted, “That must be why you two were able to break away from Solar Dusk’s magic!”

“What do you mean?” Sonic questioned.

“Mister Sonic, you’ve infused with the chaos emeralds a lot, right? And Mister Knuckles, you’re the Guardian of the Master Emerald. Your bodies must posses residue of chaos energies from these gems! So even though you were affected by the dark magic at first, the energies from inside you eventually took effect and finally got rid of the dark magic. It all makes sense!”

Cheese wholeheartedly agreed with her.

‘Chao chao chao chao chao chao!’

Sonic and Knuckles were both quite shocked. What Cream said made a lot of sense and it was something that they were completely oblivious about… even before they met the ponies. Sonic chuckled and said, “Yo, Knux, mark this day as the day that we learned something absolutely brilliant from a 6-year old.”

“Heh, duly noted,” said Knuckles as he was chuckling as well, “Looks like we’re more of a threat to Solar Dusk than we thought.”

Cream grabbed and hugged Cheese in excitement and said, “Isn’t this great, Cheese?! Solar Dusk is going to be so shocked and upset when he finds out that we know how to beat him!”

‘Chao chao!’

“By the way…” said Knuckles, “... if Rouge and Shadow rescued you, any chance they came here with you?”

“No,” Cream answered, “they stayed behind so they could take down Eggman's base while he was away.”

Knuckles just scoffed and rolled his eyes and he said, “Typical; it's just like those two to do things on their own.”

“Well… since you’re here and you have the means to fight back against Solar’s magic,” said Sonic, “I’d say we get our friends back, free this town, and then find and kick Solar’s sorry flank!”

Knuckles smiled and was getting pumped up while smashing his fist together, “Took the words right out of my mouth.”

‘Chao chao chao!’

Cream, Cheese, Sonic and Knuckles all looked over the hill they were on observing Ponyville below and seeing the continuing activity. With a serious expression, Cream held up the chaos emerald and said, “With you two here, this is certified to work! So… how are we going to do this? We need figure out a way to confuse the enemy first before we take action.”

Sonic then grabbed the emerald from Cream’s hand and chuckled while tossing it up and down, “Not to worry, Cream… heh, just follow my lead.”

----------

Meanwhile down in Ponyville, the entire town was overrun and taken over by large groups of Eggman’s robots, as well as all of Cream’s friends and pony friends whose minds were taken over by Solar Dusk’s gems. The ponies of the town were shocked and horrified of what was happening; and as time was going by, more of them were forced to be placed under Solar Dusk’s spell through his gems. There were still many who were in hiding or held captive outside of the Town Hall, but it was only a matter of time until they met the same fate.

A pony named Carrot Top was sitting beside a friend of hers named Derpy. They were both terrified of everything that was going on.

“This is terrible,” said Carrot Top in lament, “How did such a beautiful and wonderful day turn into… this?”

“I know, right?” said Derpy, “And what’s even worse, Twilight and her friends are back, but they’re helping out these robot weirdos in taking over their own home! Why would they do that?!”

“Um, I think that they’re under some kind of mind control or something. Don’t you see it in their purple glowing eyes?”

“Oh yeah, I guess that would explain things. They do have neat looking gem necklaces around their necks though.”

Little did they know of the real reason behind those necklaces. However, the Mayor who was also being held nearby wasn’t fooled at all.

“Don’t any of you see,” she shouted, “those necklaces are what’s controlling them! They’re not just a fashion statement.”

They all soon realized that she was right; but then again, they probably should have noticed when Solar Dusk came into their town and showed off his power.

“Huh,” said Derpy tilting her head, “So much for that. But you know, those anthropomorphic-looking creatures kinda remind me of someone who came here before.”

“Here I was expecting Fluttershy to come back and thank me once again for watching over cottage;” said Carrot Top, “but instead, she’s helping to enslave me and everypony else here. I did not see that coming.”

“Well… wh-who knows;” said Derpy trying to stay positive, “maybe somepony will save us at the last minute.”

But just then, a small group of robots came over to the Mayor with one of them saying, “Mayor of Ponyville; prepare to surrender to the power of Eggman and Solar Dusk.”

A couple of them then grabbed her and dragged her out from the crowd while another was holding another one of the gem necklaces in an attempt to place it on her. The Mayor struggled; trying to get loose from their hold, “No, no! Let me go! You can’t do this to me!” But it proved useless, and she could do nothing but watch.

“Oh no!” shouted Derpy, “They’re going to put one of those necklace thingies on her! This is so bad; and we’re probably going to be next! Where’s a last minute hero when you need one?!”

Then right on cue, a blue streak came zooming out from nowhere and smashed into the robots holding the Mayor. They shattered in pieces and the necklace was also destroyed. The Mayor was startled as she fell back down on the ground, but she was now safe from being controlled.

As everyone looked up at the scene, they saw a tall, blue hedgehog standing before them as he grinned and shouted, “Did someone call for a hero?!”

“What the… a blue hedgehog?” said Carrot Top.

“Ooh, he looks cool;” said Derpy with a grin, “way past cool!”

“Greetings, citizens of Ponyville; no need to be alarmed! My name is Sonic the Hedgehog, and I’ll be your hero for this moment!”

Sonic was then surrounded by a lot of robots who called to Sonic’s attention; just like he planned. “Hey they there, bucketheads; missed me?! It’s possible I could take you all on alone.”

“But luckily,” said another voice, “he’s not alone!”

Knuckles then lept from a nearby building and then landed beside Sonic in a ready stance.

“Cool!” said Derpy, “A red… um… what is he exactly?”

“I’m an Echidna; duh!” Knuckles shouted, “Don’t these ponies know their animals?”

“It's them;” one of the robots shouted, “the ones who escaped Solar’s grasp! Get them!”

The robots began closing in on them slowly. Why they weren't going any faster was anyone’s guess.

“Uh-oh, I think they’re in trouble,” said Carrot Top to Derpy.

Sonic then looked at them with a smirk as he said, “Are we?”

Then right on cue, Cream the Rabbit flew in from the air and stepped on a few robot heads to get to Sonic and Knuckles. Then with all of her might, she launched her friend, Cheese who bashed through most of the surrounding robots.

Cream just smiled up at Sonic and said, “Was that a good enough entrance, Mister Sonic?”

‘Chao chao!’

“Couldn’t have done it better myself,” Sonic chuckled while giving her a thumbs up.

Seeing Cream in the fray, it finally hit Derpy, “C-C-Carrot Top, it's her; the one I was talking about! The rabbit girl that was here before… and her little blue friend.”

Carrot Top was surprised to see that she was right. “Huh; who knew.”

More groups of robots were suddenly coming towards Sonic, Knuckles, Cream and Cheese, and all of them ready to put the powerful gems placed within them to good use. But they were ready for them as Sonic said, “Shall we?”

All of the town’s citizens who were nearby watched as the four heroes went forward and easily trashed all robots that came their way, and then shattering the gem within them. Everyone was quite amazed of how strong they were; especially Cream and Cheese.

Once they were all taken care of, Sonic just chuckled while brushing himself off and said, “After getting used to these gems’ power, defeating these guys are a piece of cake.”

Then suddenly, Cream tapped on Sonic’s arm to gain his attention and said in a trembling tone, “But… what about them?”

Sonic and Knuckles turned around and saw what Cream was pointing at. All of their friends, plus their friends from this world and others were all together and were coming towards them still under Solar Dusk’s control. They were being led by Twilight and a giant robot general that was more than 50 ft. tall.

“Yeah… they might be a problem.”

“This really bites,” Knuckles grumbled, “Using our own friends to fight his battles; Solar Dusk is going to pay!”

Sonic looked down at the Emerald in his hand and thought to himself, ‘Okay, emerald, time to work your magic.’ He looked over at Knuckles and Cream and said, “You two remember the plan?”

“Sure thing,” said Knuckles.

“Yes!” Cream shouted

The robot general then ordered it's many mind slaves, “ATTACK!!!”

They all charged at them while the general and Twilight stayed back to observe.

“Lets do it!” Sonic shouted.

As the whole crowd came at them, Knuckles jumped up in the air and smashed his his fist into the ground creating a forward shockwave that knocked all of them off their feet… and hooves. Sonic, Cream and Cheese continued on the offensive afterwards and were driving a good bit of them back.

“That was so awesome, wasn’t it?!” said Derpy in excitement, “That Echidna one seems so strong! Looks like we’re saved after all!”

But luckily, Sonic and the others were soon not to be alone. The Mayor stood up and faced the others shouting, “Everypony, listen to me. We can’t sit back and allowed the evil megalomaniac that did this get the best of us! If you can stand to your hooves, please… join me and fight to free your friends and family! Assist our new friends and lets take our home back!”

“Wow,” said Carrot Top, “that short little speech was very motivational and convincing. I’m so in!”

“So am I,” Derpy shouted, “lets do this thing!”

Thank’s to the Mayor’s encouraging words, many of Ponyville’s citizens gathered the courage to charge towards the others that were being controlled. They were tired of what had happened to them and wanted to end it right. They all began going against the controlled and doing their best to subdue them.

In the midst of battle, Sonic looked around him and chuckled, “Looks like we have a bit of our own reinforcements after all.” But he was almost distracted that he barely dodged a punch from his own best friend, Tails. “Whoa, you almost got me there. Can’t make that mistake.”

Tails looked back at him with the menacing glowing eyes and dashed at him to try and take him down. But despite his heighten power, he was still not fast enough to to catch Sonic. But once Sonic had an opening behind him…

“This may sting a bit, buddy.”

… he then took the emerald and held it against the necklace around Tails’ neck. Tails suddenly yelled in pain as the gem shattered, and he fell down unconscious.

“Well he’s going to feel that when he wakes up.”

He then saw Amy come up from behind him and tried to strike at him with her hammer. Too late to get away, Sonic just swung his hand with the emerald around and countered the strike. Doing so surprisingly caused a shockwave to go through the hammer and Amy’s body; and eventually, the energy reached the gem on her and destroyed it causing her to fall down unconscious as well.

In a state of shock, Sonic gave the emerald a kiss and stated, “Chaos emerald, what would we do without you?”

Meanwhile… while plowing through the crowd, Knuckles ran into the Chaotix; Espio, Vector and Charmy. Unfortunately for him, they fought as well together as they do without being controlled. However, he just smiled as he told them…

“Heh, you guys aren’t bad. You’re as strong as ever. Unfortunately, your tactics won’t work on me.”

Espio suddenly disappeared while the other two stood at a standstill. Knuckles knew this tactic very well and knew how to handle it. He just waited for the right moment, and…

“Gotcha!”

With one swing, he knocked out Espio who was near him with a kunai and he was now visible again.

“Sorry, but thanks to the training that I have learned from my race’s teachings, your ninja tricks are child’s play. Good thing we’re allies.”

He then looked back at the other two and then smirked while cracking his fists.

“Next.”

Many of Ponyville’s citizens were stepping up and going against their own friends and family to help get them back to normal. Even Big Macintosh and Apple Bloom and a few others worked together to try and bring sense back into Applejack who resisted very much; and many Pegasa took care of the ones in the air led by Rainbow Dash. For Cream and Cheese, they were just maneuvering through the crowd acting as a distraction trying to avoid as much conflict as they could. But then, a small, white rabbit came out of nowhere and kicked them out of the air. Luckily, Cream landed on her feet, but she was still wondering what hit her.

“What hit us, Cheese?! Did you see?”

‘Chao chao?’

But then landing right in front of them was the last two beings Cream wanted to go against. She stood there with wide, worried eyes spouting a few tears.

“Angel? F-F-Fluttershy?”

Cheese was just as terrified and didn’t want to fight them; but it seemed that they may had no choice. The two crept toward them with their glowing purple eyes; and Cream was doing her best to not be intimidated by them.

“D-d-don’t worry, Miss Shy. No matter what happens, we… w-we will save you!”

‘Chao chao chao!’

Immediately, Angel jumped at Cream, but Cheese blocked his way and got into a little tussle with him on the ground. Cheese was pretty strong; but thanks to the gem around Angel’s neck, he found himself to be struggling a bit with him.

“Cheese, be careful!” Cream shouted, “You need to subdue him somehow!”

Just then, Cream saw Fluttershy flying towards her aiming her hoof at her face. Cream dodged it, but Fluttershy instantly turned back around and grabbed her; and then slammed her on the ground. Fluttershy raised both of her forehooves over Cream and was about to stomp on her. But Cream held up arms and successfully stopped her; but her strength proved to be a bit too much. But she wasn't giving up on her pony friend and she did her best to try and get through to her.

"P-please, Miss Shy, don’t do this! You don't want to hurt me! You’re the kindest pony I know and would never want to hurt anyone!”

But it wasn’t working. Fluttershy kept pressing against her harder and Cream was losing her grip. But she couldn’t bring herself to strike a hand against the yellow mare. Sonic was nearby zooming around destroying gems with the chaos emerald. But he happened to notice Cream’s predicament, and he quickly rushed over to them and held up the emerald to the gem around Fluttershy. The gem shattered; and then Cream rolled her off of her when she fll on top of her.

“You alright, Cream?” Sonic questioned.

“I’m all right,” said Cream wiping away a few tears from her eyes, “but… I-I couldn’t bring myself to hurting Miss Shy… even though she was trying to hurt me.”

“It's okay, Cream. Solar Dusk isn’t making this easy for any of us but we need to do what is necessary to save our friends… even it means giving them a few punches to the face.”

Suddenly. Angel came flying in and landed right beside Fluttershy unconscious.

“Check it out” said Sonic, “I’m sure Cheese likes Angel here, but it looks like he had no problem taking him down like that. He knew what to do.”

Sonic then used the emerald to shatter the gem around Angel’s neck too. Cheese came in and plopped on the ground feeling a little exhausted from tussling with Angel.

“God job, Cheese” said Cream she patted him on the head “You really pulled through.”

‘Chao chao...’

Knuckles then joined them feeling a bit agitated, “Geez, defeating all of these ponies without actually defeating them is a bit harder than I thought. I was expecting this kind of outcome with the Chaotix but I’m getting swarmed out there.”

“That’s Solar Dusk’s gems for you” Sonic chuckled.

Suddenly a Pony named Spitfire came swooping down from the battle in the skies and questioned Sonic, “Excuse me… Sonic, is it? You’re using that emerald there to take out all of the dark gems, right!”

“Um, right,” Sonic answered as he held the emerald up, “This is our little life saver.”

“Great,” said Spitfire as she quickly grabbed it away and said, “Be right back!”

She quickly took the emerald up in the air and shouted, “Fellow Pegasi, stand back!” Then she used her expert aerial moves to outmaneuver the controlled pegasi. She was able to connect the emerald with every gem on the controlled Pegasi in a flash and ended it with Rainbow Dash. She then returned to Sonic and handed him back the emerald with a proud smirk. “Thanks. This one powerful gem you have here. Guess we’re pretty lucky to have it here to fix this mess.”

“What the heck is your problem?!” Knuckles shouted, “You can’t just snatch up a powerful item like that and use it so carelessly! What if you seriously got hurt?!”

“Wow, a bit on edge about that thing, isn’t he?” said Spitfire to Sonic.

Sonic then looked around and saw more of the citizens being controlled coming towards them in huge numbers. It was then that he knew that he had to finish it. “Alright, lets get this over with!”

With the emerald tight in his grip, Sonic took off at super speed; quicker than anyone could see. Before anyone knew it, all of the gems on everyone else malfunctioned and shattered all at once; they all fell unconscious on the ground. Sonic halted right back to where he was before and was twirling the emerald on his finger while chuckling.

“You know, I could’ve done that at any time, but where’s the fun in that?”

“That was awesome, Mister Sonic!” said Cream, “But… did we get them all?”

Derpy tapped Cream’s shoulder to get her attention and pointed behind her as she said, “Not quite.”

Everyone looked and saw Twilight and the giant Egg General robot looking down at all of them. Sonic slightly chuckled as he said, “Oh yeah. I almost forgot about those two.”

The Egg General took it's giant staff in it's hand and slammed in the ground as it shouted, “You will all pay for your insolence!”

“Uh-oh, I think he’s mad,” said Derpy as she suddenly hid behind Carrot Top who smirked while rolling her eyes.

Everyone conscious were on edge and were very worried of how much trouble their evil-turned princess and the giant robot were going to be.

“What are they going to do now?” Knuckles chuckled while pointing at the emerald in Sonic’s hand, “We have the key to success right here.”

Suddenly, the Egg General ordered Twilight, “Destroy that emerald!”

Twilight then fired a powerful beam towards emerald in Sonic’s hand. Sonic and everyone around him quickly dodged out of the way to avoid a powerful, fatal blast.

“Well… I guess they’ll try that,” said Sonic.

Since Twilight was now given orders to go after the chaos emerald, Sonic decided to take her on a little chase to keep the others safer.

“Hey, Princess?!” he shouted while waving the emerald around, “You want it, come and get it!”

He then took off, but not too fast; just fast enough for Twilight to go after him without losing her. With her gone, Knuckles had his sight of knocking the Egg General down and finally freeing the town.

“Egg General!” he shouted with all his might, “You’re mine!”

He charged at the general at a fast speed, and everyone there watched in awe as he lept into the air towards the giant robot. It seemed that he had the power to take him out;but as he threw his punch forward, the general held up its large staff in front of him. Knuckles thought it was no big deal, but his fist immediately halted on contact. He grunted loudly experiencing the pain that he felt as he said to himself, “Well... th-that’s new.”

The robot general then swung back it's staff hurdling Knuckles away from it and sent him crashing into a nearby house. Everyone winced upon seeing that.

“Ooh, that must have hurt,” said Cream.

‘Chao chao.’

The pony named Carrot Top was feeling worried about what was going to happen to their town, but she then looked around and asked a nearby resident, “Hey, have you seen where Derpy is?”

Meanwhile, Sonic was now in another part of the town avoiding Twilight’s magic blasts that was fired at him. His speed was giving him a huge advantage.

“Come on, follow the moving hedgehog!”

Sonic was going as fast as he could to easily avoid any injuries. But suddenly… Twilight stopped firing and then began using her fight ability to get the drop on him. Sonic had a few close calls with Twilight barely scraping against him; but he was feeling impressed.

“Whoa, she’s pretty fast; but not as fast as Rainbow Dash.”

With that, Sonic upgraded his speed and began to circle around Twilight to confuse her. He was aiming to get the right moment to destroy the gem around her neck; but Twilight was up to his game. She summoned a magic shield around her that suddenly expanded outward tripping Sonic up and slamming him against a nearby tree. Afterwards, Sonic was lifted up by Twilight’s magic. Without his feet touching the ground, he couldn’t get away.

‘Looks like I’m in trouble,’ Sonic thought, ‘This mare is dangerous.’

Now Twilight was planning to take out the emerald and Sonic. However, Sonic knew the catastrophic results that could happen if the gem in his hand was shattered.

“Y-y-you wouldn’t happen t-to mind sparring me if I call you your highness… w-would you?”

Twilight powered up her horn and was about to fire upon the hedgehog, but then another individual appeared suddenly and grabbed upon Twilight shouting, “NO!!!”

Sonic suddenly dropped down and looked up wondering, “What the…”

It was Derpy who had quietly followed them and doing her best to help out. She was holding on to Twilight trying to get her attention off of Sonic. “Don’t do it, Twilight! I don’t… want to… hurt you!”

Twilight was wildly swinging her around trying to get her off. Although after some seconds, Derpy was slinged off of her, but she caught herself because of her wings. RIght afterwards, Twilight was caught off guard when Sonic was suddenly right behind her and said, “You shouldn’t have taken your eyes off of me… Princess.”

With that, Sonic placed the emerald on the gem collar around Twilight’s neck; and it's power surge from it caused it to immediately shatter into pieces. Once Twilight was unconscious, Sonic caught her and brought her down to the ground safely. He then looked up at the pony who saved him and gave her a thumbs up saying, “Thanks a lot, Miss. You sure got me out of a jam there.”

“The name is Derpy…” she said with a gleeful smile, “and you’re welcome!”

Back in the main part of town, a whole lot of space was cleared as Knuckles kept finding himself mostly running away from the Egg General robot who kept swinging at him with it's staff. He kept trying to find openings to get through it's armor, but the staff just kept getting in his way.

“Watch out, Mister Knuckles!” Cream shouted, “That General’s staff seems to be more dense and durable than it’s entire body!”

“Tell me about it!” Knuckles responded.

“You will be eliminated!” the robot shouted, “Don’t delay the inevitable!”

Knuckles picked up a huge piece of rubble and shouted, “Oh shut your metal mouth why don’t ya!” Then he threw it at the general who easily crushed it. Knuckles threw himself at the robot again and started repeatedly ramming his fists into the staff with all of his might. But once he stopped, not a single dent was made in it.

“Dang it,” said Knuckles to himself, “why can't I damage the thing?!”

But not realizing, the general was reaching for him with it's other hand and said, “I will crush you!”

“Aw man, I won’t get away in time!”

But right on time, Sonic came blazing in and snatched up Knuckles from the general’s crushing path.

“Coming my way?”

“Great,” Knuckles groaned, “I’ve been saved by Sonic; how swell.”

“Mister Sonic!” Cream shouted, “Where’s Miss Twilight?”

‘Chao chao?!’

“Just taking a little rest… thanks to Derpy here.”

Derpy flew in giggling feeling proud of herself, “Hee hee, you’re welcome!”

Sonic then then turned his attention back towards the robot general, “But now, we need to take this thing down; and this emerald is going to help.”

The general raised it staff and slammed it down to stand it ground and boasted, “Do what you wish, but you won’t get past my impenetrable staff created by Lord Solar Dusk.”

“Heh heh, yep” Sonic chuckled, “I thought as much.” Sonic then held out his hand holding the chaos emerald to Knuckles and told him, “You thinking what I’m thinking?”

“Sure am,” said Knuckles with a smirk. He then grabbed onto the emerald and shouted, “Let’s trash this ol’ bucket of bolts!”

The chaos emerald began to shine brightly in between Sonic and Knuckles’ hands; and then in the blink of an eye, they both dashed forward at the general in a spinning ball of light.

“Ha, that will not work,” the general laughed as it held up it's powerful staff in front of them once again.

However, once Sonic and Knuckles made contact against it, the general could feel a much harder restrain against them. Suddenly, the staff began to crack and the robot’s old was getting weak. It soon realized the trouble that it was in.

“What?! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

With a mighty yell, Sonic and Knuckles spun right through the general’s staff and then right through the general itself. It began to malfunction, and the dark gem had shattered completely.

“Everypony, get back!!” the Mayor shouted.

The area was soon cleared as the the robot general fell and exploded on ground contact. Sonic and Knuckles landed back on the ground near the explosion, and Sonic looked back with his signature smirk saying, “Sayonara, general!”

All of Ponyville began to cheer in unison feeling happy and relieved that their town was saved from the turmoil that it was in.

“You two did it!” shouted Cream as she ran to Sonic and hugged him, “You saved Ponyville!”

‘Chao chao chao!’

“Nothing to it,” Sonic responded, “But you know, you helped to. In fact… everyone here helped. This victory wouldn’t have been possible without them.”

The Mayor of Ponyville then walked up to Sonic, Knuckles, Cream and Cheese and was about to condone them on their help of save their town. “I wish to thank you, kind strangers. I don’t know what that gem in your hand is or what it does, but it definitely helped us in our most dire moment of need. Everypony here that was turned against us will be back to normal and free from Solar Dusk’s control. We can’t thank you enough.”

“Happy to help, Miss Mayor;” Sonic chuckled, “just doing what we do best.”

Knuckles, Cream and Cheese all smiled and nodded their heads and the Mayor acknowledged them in agreement. She then turned to all of the other citizens and commanded, “Alright, everypony, I know you all wish to celebrate, but there’s no time for rest! Let’s take care of this mess that our enemy has created!”

-------

The last known memory that Cream’s friends (with the exception of Sonic and Knuckles) could recall was their battle against Eggman and Solar Dusk. Once their minds were taken over by Solar Dusk’s dark magic, their conciousness went blank. Sine then, they didn’t rememer anything that happened afterwards. But now thanks to Sonic, Knuckles, Cream, Cheese and many others in Ponyville, they were now free of Solar’s dark hold.

Some time had passed and everyone was doing their best to clean up the mess that Solar Dusk and Eggman left behind, as well as looking over everyone that was under the dark magic to make sure that they were okay. Soon, one by one they were all beginning to wake up feeling a bit sore and light headed. The first of the main six, Twilight Sparkle was just waking up feeling a bit numb in her body.

“What the… wh-what… happened?”

She was looking around and noticed that she was in a familiar territory.

“Where am I? Am I back in… Ponyville?”

“They’re waking up!” a random pony citizen shouted out to everyone, “Everypony is waking up!”

Twilight was a bit confused seeing many ponies coming to from the ground, including her friends. She didn’t understand what was going on.

“What happened here? The last thing I remembered was when Solar Dusk…”

And then, the possible truth finally hit her as she remembered what she saw last and suddenly seeing her home town and the state that it was in.

“No way… did he… make us… that monster.”

Suddenly, her dragon assistant and friend, Spike came up and strongly hugged her from behind shouting, “Twilight! You’re here too!”

“Spike!” said Twilight with relief as she took Spike and hugged him tight, “Thank Celestia you’re okay!”

“Yep, I’m fine, and so is everypony else. Look!”

“I know, I’ve already noticed. Things seem to be alright… I think.”

“But my question is…” said Spike while scratching his head when did we get back in Ponyville? And why do I feel like… I have a major migraine in my head?”

Twilight had a light scowl on her face as she looked at the devastation around her and responded, “Take a wild guess.”

Somewhere else, Amy Rose and Tails woke up as well. As they sat up, they were still beside each other. They both soon noticed each other as they look at one another.

“Amy?”

“Tails?”

They then both looked around feeling confused of what happened after their last memory of conciousness.

“Where are we?” Tails questioned, “This place doesn't look like Mobius. However, there seems to be a lot of ponies around. Could we be in their world?!”

“I don’t know,” Amy groaned while holding her head, “I have too much of a headache to think straight about anything right now. Do they have any doctors in this town?”

Espio was already up awake. He was deeply troubled of his surroundings, and he could feel the slight pain of the event that took place that he was not aware of.

“What is this weird place?” he said to himself, “My aura is not familiar with my present surroundings. Could this be some kind of mind trick from that pony menace?”

Just then, “Espio!” Charmy, who was back to normal glomped on him from behind knocking him down on the ground. “Espio Espio Espio! You’re back to normal. I’m so happy!”

“Get off of him, Charmy!” said Vector who was also back to normal; and he was pulling Charmy off of Espio, “Give him some room to breathe!”

The last thing Espio remembered was being caught by Eggman and Solar Dusk and was being held against his will. He then remembered seeing Metal Sonic approaching him with a strange gem necklace, and that was all.

“Vector… Charmy… what’s going on here? Last thing I remember was being captured and… the rest is a blur. I don’t remember. And… why are we suddenly surrounded by a lot of ponies.”

“Heh, well… it's a long story!” said Charmy, “Where do I even start?! But right now, I’m just glad you’re not being controlled anymore!”

“We should be happy that we’re not being controlled anymore,” said Vector, “That process wasn’t fun.”

“Wait… we were what?!” Espio questioned, “What in the world happened?!”

One by one, everyone was waking up, and the pony named Carrot Top was slowly approaching her friend, Fluttershy who already came to, but was too dizzy to comprehend what was going on. But then, she heard her said out loud…

“Glad you’re finally awake.”

She looked up and saw Carrot Top standing over her with a smile. Angel was waking up to and was also trying to get his bearing together.

“C-C-Carrot Top… w-what are you… doing here?” Fluttershy questioned weakly.

“You’re back in Ponyville of course. Although, when I saw you and your friends return, I didn’t expect what came next.”

But after hearing those words, Fluttershy realised what might’ve happened; and seeing the sight of her home around her more than confirmed it.

“Oh no. Don’t tell me that we…”

“Yeah, you guys did. But in your defense...you guys weren't yourselves; you were under Solar Dusk’s control.”

Angel came up to Fluttershy and cuddled in her hooves as she held him close and stated, “That still doesn't make me feel any better. This is exactly what we were trying to avoid, but… what happened… we didn’t see it coming.”

“Well luckily, everything here is okay now thanks to a few individuals that came here and saved the day… including a certain friend of yours.”

As Carrot Top stepped to the side, Fluttershy could see her. Cream and her friend, Cheese were standing nearby looking at her with little tear falling out from their eyes. Fluttershy was tearing a bit herself seeing that she was okay.

“C-C-Cream… Cheese!”

“M-Miss Shy?”

‘Chao chao?’

Cream and Cheese suddenly ran to her and glomped onto her hugging her tightly and sobbing immensely. Even Angel joined in on the hug fest because he was feeling pretty sappy himself.

“Oh, Cream,” Fluttershy sobbed, “I’m so glad that you’re alright! But wait, you look really roughed up! What happened? Did Solar Dsuk do this?! Are you in pain?!”

Cream suddenly stood back up and slightly smiled as she wiped most of her tears away saying, “N-n-never mind that, Miss Shy; I’m fine. But… I… I-I want to apologize to you.”

“Huh? Apologize for what?” Fluttershy questioned.

“For the way I acted towards you earlier. When I got mad at you and… yelled at you… I feel really bad for doing that. I didn’t mean what I said. I know that you only did that because you wanted me to be safe. You were just worried about me. I shouldn’t have yelled at you Miss Shy; I‘m sorry!”

Fluttershy slightly panicked because she didn’t want Cream to feel like she did something wrong and told her, “Oh, Cream, it's okay. You don’t need to feel bad about that. I should be the one apologizing to you. I shouldn’t have doubted about you in handling yourself. I know you and Cheese have handled things on your own and you always have your friends there to help you and support you. I should’ve understood that; but instead, I let Solar Dusk’s threats get to me and it totally messed with my mind.”

Cream looked at her with concern, “Are you… sure, Miss Shy?

“I am very sure. Do you think that you can forgive me?”

Suddenly, Cream smiled a bit more and giggled, “Hee hee; only if you forgive me?”

Then both Cream and Fluttershy hugged each other while saying at the same time, “Apology accepted!” And they began laughing together.

A the same time, Cheese was explaining to Angel of why felt a bit sore and that he had a slight headache. Angel understood and didn’t mind it. he hugged it out with Cheese and all was forgiven between them.

Carrot Top was standing on side watching the whole thing. She smiled seeing them make-up, even if she didn’t fully understand what their past argument was about. Derpy then came down beside her and saw them hugging things out and said…

“Looks like those guys are happy to see each other again.”

“More than you may think, Derpy;” Carrot Top chuckled, “more than you may think.”

-------------------

After everything was settled and things were taken care of, everyone eventually came together to discuss what they were going to do. Sonic, Knuckles and Cream went on to tell everyone what had happened, and they were all in complete shock. They couldn’t imagine doing what they did, but they knew that they couldn’t help it. They all couldn’t wait to make Solar Dusk pay.

“Oh man. I can’t believe that all of this happened,” said Tails, “I feel ashamed that I ever let Solar Dusk control me like that. But what’s even more shocking is you two being able break from his control. That’s amazing!”

Amy went up to Sonic and hugged him tight and kissed him on the cheek saying, “What can we say, everything about Sonic… and maybe Knuckles to… are amazing!”

“Nice to be included in your compliment,” said Knuckles sarcastically.

Tails came up to Cream with a little bashful face and asked her, “A-a-are you okay, Cream? Solar Dusk didn’t rough you up too much, did he?”

“He did… do a little number on me,” said Cream with a smile, “but… don’t worry. I’m okay now.”

She then hugged Tails, and he hugged her back. Angel was just standing nearby slightly glaring at the sight still feeling a little jealous of the somewhat relationship these two had.

“It totally sucks of what that two-timing jerk did to us,” shouted Rainbow Dash in anger, “Taking over our minds and using us to help enslave our own home! If he thinks I was pissed off at him before, it's nothing compared to how I feel now!”

“Yeah; you say it, Dashie!” Pinkie cheered loudly, “Once this all over, I’m going to plan a big, gigantic, enormous apology party for all of Ponyville… as a way of saying… I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to help enslave you all and serve under a ruthless tyrant against your will! My mind was lost and I was acting all mean and evil! Muwahahahahahaha! You know, that kind of thing!”

“Just look at the state that this place is in;” said Rarity as she shuddered at the towns ruined surroundings, “it's like a fashion nightmare… but you know… for a town.”

Applejack just chuckled, “Heh, leave it to you, Rarity to use fashion as an expression fer anythang. But in any case, yer right. It hard to think that we had a hand in this. It's horrible.”

The Mayor of the town suddenly came to them to give them her thoughts. “Listen, girls… no pony here blames you for what you did; and the same goes for your otherworldly friends. You were all being controlled against your will. You had no responsibility over your actions.”

“That may be true,” said Twilight sadly, “but… that reason doesn't exactly make us feel any better. Our duty was to stop Solar Dusk and prevent this kind of scenario from happening. But… we underestimated Solar Dusk and fell prey to his trap. We let the princesses down; we let… everypony down.”

Twilight’s other friends couldn’t help but feel the same way; even Rainbow Dash. They felt that what happened was their fault; intentional or not. They were planning to not be overconfident, but were anyway. But suddenly, Sonic came up closer to them crossing his arms and shaking his head.

“Is this really the brave group of ponies that Cream told us all about?”

They all suddenly looked up at him to see what he had to say.

“So what if Eggman and that Solar jerk got the best of us the first time around; no big deal. My friends and I have gotten out of worse situations than this. Just look at Cream. You heard what happened with her, yet she decided to keep on fighting to save everyone even though it seemed impossible. And now thanks to her, we have a second chance to fix all of this. But are you going to use it to save the day once and for all, or are you going to stay here and mope about how you let everyone down?”

Twilight and and her friends all suddenly thought of what Sonic had just said and realized that they were giving up too easily. They were busy being guilty of what they did that they lost sight of the big picture.

“Girls, Sonic is absolutely right!” said Fluttershy suddenly, “We can’t stay here and feel sorry for ourselves. As long as we’re here and in control of our own actions, I say we find Solar Dusk and teach him a lesson that he will never forget!”

“Aw yeah, now you’re talkin’ my language, Fluttershy!” shouted Rainbow feeling riled up all of a sudden, “I had no idea why I was feeling sorry for myself in the first place!”

"He does make a good point,” said Rarity, “We've saved Equestria a lot already; this won’t be any exception. This mare is ready to get her hooves dirty... again."

"Yeah, why should we be so glum about this?!” shouted Pinkie, “It's time that we go out there and bash some bad guy heads! Team Harmony, assemble!"

"Well Ah'm in too,” said Applejack, “We're the main protectors of Equestria. As long as we stick together, we can do anythang. Right, Twilight?"

Gaining her confidence back, Twilight smirked as she replied, "Right, Applejack. We can turn this around and win this battle. If Solar Dusk wants a fight, then that’s what we're going to give him. Only this time, we have a little surprise of our own."

"Looks like we’re all on the same page now,” said Tails, “That's good. A good ol' pep talk was all they needed."

“Well now that we got that over with,” said Amy gripping her hammer in her hand, “what do you say that we go and get some payback.”

“I couldn’t agree more, Amy.” said Twilight, “We just need the Elements of Harmony, then we need to find out where Solar Dusk and Eggman are. I’m pretty sure they’re aware of what’s going on here by now.”

Unfortunately for them, it wouldn’t be that quick.

“I’m afraid you won’t find them here,” said the Mayor.

“What?” said Twilight and her friends.

“Once after they did business here, Solar Dusk and that nutjob scientist took the majority of their forces and were making their way to Canterlot; and Solar Dusk took the Elements… with him. I’m afraid… they’re in his possession now.”

“No they’re not!” said a sudden voice.

As everyone looked, they all saw Applejack’s little sister, Apple Bloom come up to them carrying a little box in her mouth and then dropped it in front of them.

“Apple Bloom?” said Applejack, “Wut are ya goin’ on about? And what’s that box ya got?”

Apple Bloom then opened the box; and inside... was the Elements of Harmony. The Mayor looked quite shocked.

“The Elements! But how?! I saw that fiend take them away with him; and he was even going on about how we were never going to get them back.”

“Yeah, that’s not true," Apple Bloom scoffed, "That Solar meanie was just tryin’ to throw ya’ll for a loop. After they had finished takin’ over this place, Ah was able to sneak out of the crowd and follow them. Ah saw him actually bury the Elements deep under the ground in a location nearby the town and then soon left through some kind of portal afterwards. Ah would’ve tried to get them mahself, but Ah was soon caught by one of those stinkin’ robots and brought back here. So once everythang was over, Ah just went back to that spot and dug it up! Well… Ah had help from Big Mac; it was too deep for me. So anyway, here they are safe and sound!”

Applejack suddenly grabbed her sister and gave her a little noogie on her head. “Apple Bloom, ya sneaky little filly. Ah’m proud of ya."

“Thanks! Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo thought it was cool too. Ah felt like Ah was on an espionage mission or somethang! Ah wonder if Ah can get a cutiemark in doing that?!”

Applejack just rolled her eyes and chuckled, “Heh... sure, why not.”

Twilight used her magic to levitate the Elements and placed them onto her friends. They'd prefer to wear these necklaces instead of the dark gem necklaces any day.

Espio was the only one there from Sonic’s world that was unfamiliar with the Elements of Harmony; and seeing them after hearing get about them got him wondering as he asked Twilight, “If I may… these Elements; are they really our only hope against this threat?”

“They sure are, but only after we use that chaos emerald against Solar Dusk and weaken his defenses. Once he’s weak enough, that’s the moment when we use the Elements to finish him off!”

But there was something that Charmy didn't understand, “Wait wait wait; I don’t get it! If these Elements are so powerful, couldn’t you just straight-up zap him with them and get it over with just like that?!”

“For once I actually agree with Charmy,” said Vector.

But Twilight explained, “I’m afraid that it's not that easy. Solar Dusk was already strong enough when we defeated him the first time; well… Fluttershy, Cream and Cheese, Angel and I anyway. But ever since he was broken out from his restraints and escape to your world, his power has resurfaced and has become stronger than before. We figured that out the hard way. Even as we speak, Solar’s power is growing stronger by the minute; and the worst part is that the more gems he creates and the more hosts he acquires, the more powerful he becomes. We'll need more than brute strength to stop him now."

Spike just sighed, "Heh, isn't that always the case with these final battle type things?"

"Don't worry, Miss Sparkle," said Cream, "we have the chaos emerald, remember? With it, we have a much better chance against him now! We'll all stop him together! Right, Miss Shy?"

With a confident smile, Fluttershy replied, "You bet we will, Cream."

'Chao chao chao!'

"Well, I wish you all luck;” said the Mayor, “and don’t worry about us, we have everything handled here. Just get to Canterlot and stop Solar Dusk before it's too late. I'm sure the two Princesses there are having a hard enough time holding him off."

However, Twilight wasn’t worried, "Come on, Miss Mayor, this is Princess Celestia and Princess Luna we're talking about. I'm sure they're holding him and his forces back quite easily just waiting for us to come on to the scene."

But just when things were calming down, a huge explosion went off nearby startling everyone and shocking their nerves.

"What now?!" Vector shouted.

As they all looked in the explosion’s direction, they saw more of Eggman’s robots coming towards them; all sporting more of Solar Dusk’s dark gems.

"Oh no,” shouted Tails, “it's more of Eggman’s robots!"

"No way, I thought we got all of them!" said Amy feeling annoyed.

"Solar Dusk and that egg guy must have programed these robots or something to come later on as reinforcements,” said Rarity.

“Are you kidding me right now?!” Rainbow Dash retorted, “We don't have time for this right now!"

"What's the plan now, oh fearless leader?" Knuckles whispered to Sonic.

"I'm thinking. I'm thinking."

But they didn't have long think. Pretty soon the second wave of robots would be upon them and they would have to be quick to act. Unfortunately, they knew that they didn't have time to waste.

Espio was analyzing the situation and was thinking deeply of what the next move was. Then... he made his decision.

"Robot scum, behold... my NINJA POWER!"

In a sudden move, he took out a few of his shurikens and threw them with precision. Each one tore through multiple robots at once destroying the gems as well.

"Princess... everyone," he said while back at the others, "get going! Go on and stop Solar Dusk from possibly sending two worlds into darkness! The Chaotix will stay here and help protect the this town."

The others were a bit shocked from Espio' sudden decision; although, the ponies were more impressed of the move he made.

"A-a-are you sure?" Twilight questioned, "There's quite a lot of them, and those gems make them stronger; and..."

"It's like you said, Princess... that pony menace is growing stronger by the minute. We can't waste time here! Go find him… and make him pay."

Just then, Espio was joined with Vector who came up beside him cracking his fists, "Yeah, Espio is right! We'll handle things here! Now that we're all pumped up, these bots got nothing on us!"

"Whoohoo!" shouted Charmy as he joined his two friends, "We're Team Chaotix, and we can take on anything. But once you guys finally find that Solar jerk, give him a good pl' one-two for a me as payback for what he did to Espio!"

Twilight was deeply grateful that the Chaotix would help defend their home while they went to stop Solar Dusk. She felt like she was going to owe them big time.

"So... you guys definitely got this?"

"We would be honored to this... as a token of our gratitude," said Espio as he made a bowing gesture to Twilight, "your highness."

"Oh, okay then," said Twilight feeling good flattered, "I leave Ponyville in your hooves... hands... you know what I mean."

Fluttershy suddenly looked over at her bunny friend, Angel who looked pumped up and ready for action. She looked at and said, "You're going to come with us no matter what we say, aren’t ya?"

Angel compiled by jumping up on her back and then sat there crossing his arms refusing to move. Fluttershy giggled and shook her head at the stubborn bunny

"That's what I thought. You’re such a brave little bunny."

Cream came up to Angel and then scratched him under his chin saying, "He sure is."

Angel had a light, dopey smile expression on his face as he was beig scratched by Cream. He really liked the attention from her. Cheese then came up from behind and landed on top of him to join in on the love.

'Chao chao!'

Angel just groaned and rolled his eyes feeling disappointed that his his nice moment with Cream was ruined.

"So how exactly are we going to get to this Canterlot place in time?" Amy questioned, "I'm guessing that it's not exactly a short little stroll there from here."

"Heh, it would for me," Sonic chuckled.

"For you, Sonic," said Tails, "it would be more of a short little sprint."

Suddenly, Pinkie Pie came up in front of everyone and stated, "Not to worry, everybody! This is where Twilight’s amazing teleportation spell comes in handy! We'll all be able to get there together in one piece... hopefully."

"Hopefully?!!!" Sonic and all of his friend shouted

“Pinkie, if you jinx us,” said Spike, “I am going to freak out!”

A few bombardment of laser fire soon fired around them suddenly as the crowd of robots were approaching. The Chaotix were holding them off and shielding their path as Espio shouted, "Guys, get going... now!"

They all jumped and immediately huddled around Twilight.

“Y-y-you don’t need to tell me twice!” shouted Spike as he held on to one of Twilight’s legs.

As everyone got into position around Twilight, she she was gathering a lot of magic in her. Once she was ready, she shouted, "Next stop... Canterlot!"

The area around them suddenly showed of a bright flash of light; and in an instant, they were all gone. The Chaotix were astonished once again, but there was no time to rest.

"Well look at that,” Vector chuckled, “they actually did it!"

"That looked so cool!” shouted Charmy with a huge bright glimmer in his eyes, “I want to try that sometime!"

"Alright, they're gone,” said Esipo with a sigh of relief, “now we can get down to business."

As Vector and Charmy were driving back more of the robot forces, Espio stood up on a nearby podium to raise his voice and speak out to the other ponies.

"Citizens of this town, listen to me! We the Chaotix are strong, but we can't do this alone! You must stand up for your freedom! Assist us with your fighting spirit! Are you with me?!"

Feeling inspired, everyone all shouted in agreement and were all ready to lend a helping hoof to save their town. Espio then looked down at the Mayor who smiled and nodded her head and said…

"Lead the way."

Once Espio rejoined his friends, Charmy suddenly shouted at the top of his lungs, "CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!!!"

On command, everyone followed the Chaotix’s lead as they all charged towards the huge group of robots coming their way. Espio, with his ninja skills; Vector, with his powerful muscles and jaws; and Charmy, with his trusty stinger and explosive attitude. It was up to them now to keep Ponyville safe. The fate of two worlds now rested in the hands… and hooves of the others. Although, the future was still uncertain.

Author's Note:

Think we're almost done? Not quite. More chapters and many surprises are on the way!