• Published 14th Aug 2013
  • 3,957 Views, 92 Comments

Mobius and Equestria: Worlds Collide - AngelShy24



When Solar Dusk escapes from Equestria to Mobius, old and new friends must unite to save both worlds!

  • ...
8
 92
 3,957

Chapter 15-a: Mane Six vs Mecha Six (Pt.1)

ART by: kwark85

ROUND 1: Pinkie Pie -vs- Mecha Pie

When it came to Pinkie Pie and taking on enemies, she had a very unique way of doing it. But this time, she chose to not play around once she was going hoof to hoof with her robot counterpart. But that’s not to say that she was not trying to have some fun while trying to beat it. Mecha Pie had a laser gun that had popped out from its shoulder and began shooting at the pink mare. Pinkie just smile as she kept on dodging with a skip and a hop and so on. It was getting tired of her weird movements, so it decided to go at her for some physical combat. It took Pinkie by surprise, but she was holding her own trying to keep her back with her own strength; and she showed it more when she headbutted Mecha Pie causing it pull back a bit. However, Pinkie wasn’t trying to cocky or anything. She knew of it's strength thanks to the dark gem inside it. But she wasn’t going to give up.

“Wow, you really are strong!” she said admittedly, “This isn’t going to be easy. But I’m pretty sure that me and my friends will beat you and yours in the long run. Being controlled by dark magic isn’t fun at all.”

“I’m afraid that your hypothesis is incorrect,” the Mecha Pie suddenly said, “The percentage of you and your friends winning against us is 5%; and even that small percentage won’t save you.”

“Wait a minute,” said Pinkie in shock, “you could talk all this time?!”

“All of us can talk, we just didn’t feel any need to do it at anytime until now.”

Pinkie found it found it interesting that her opponent was talking. It sound mostly like her, except it sounded more mechanized. “That’s kinda weird, but it is awesome that you can talk; and hearing a robotic version of my voice is really cool! Too bad I have to take you down though.”

“And what makes you so sure that you can?” Mecha Pie stated, “You and your friends were all beaten last time.”

“Well yeah, duh! That's only because we had no idea what to expect then. But that’s not going to happen again! We are totally going to win this time!”

“Oh please... don’t make me laugh!”

Mecha Pie stuck with the same tactics it did before thinking that it would prove different, but Pinkie was smarter than she looked. Everything it did, Pinkie kept dodging it in her own weird way. Pinkie felt good about this. “Ha, who's, laughing now? Come on, isn’t there something else you can do? Surprise me!”

Mecha Pie’s red eyes began to glow before two little chutes came out from it sides. And from it, a whole bunch of streamers came shooting out and caught Pinkie by surprise as they suddenly bounded her body and legs together. She tried to break out of it, but to no avail as she fell down on her side feeling impressed. “Whoa! Streamer rope?! Cool! I Never would’ve thought of that! I have to remember this idea!” Then she saw Mecha Pie come up to her again and brought out its party death cannon and began to charge it. “That is… if I even live to do it!”

“This battle was bound to end in my favor one way or another,” Mecha Pie stated, “This is your sudden fate for rebelling against the master.”

However right at that moment, Pinkie’s Element was beginning to glow. Mecha Pie didn’t like it, so it fired the cannon resulting in an explosion before it. Once the dust settled, Mecha Pie looked forward and received a surprise. “What?! Impossible!”

Pinkie Pie was still there, but not only was she free from the streamers, her Element had protected her from the cannon’s blast. “Whoa, I'm still alive! Hee hee… what are the odds?”

And from there, Pinkie suddenly went on the offensive catching Mecha Pie off guard and giving it a face full of hoof. Being in a confused state, Mecha Pie couldn’t follow Pinkie’s moves, allowing her to give it a good ol’ headbutt to the ground. “Yes! I'm on fire! This is going to be a piece of cake! Mmm… cake.”

Mecha Pie got up from being beaten down and was glaring upon Pinkies cheerfulness. “What is wrong with you? Are you actually joking around when your demise is near?! Stop being so upbeat all the time!”

Pinkie suddenly looked back at Mecha Pie with an unsure expression and said, “You know… if you were anything like me, you would learn to have a laugh every once in awhile if not a lot! Laughter is what always helps me get through my day; and it even helps my friends feel better too! But you know what? You’re nothing like me; not even in the slightest! You may look a lot like me and have my precious little cutie mark, but the similarities end there, sister! There ain't no Pinkie like the original Pinkie!”

“Enough!” Mecha Pie shouted, “It appears that you're resisting too much!” Steam suddenly hissed from it's body as it opened up and many mechanized instruments came popping out and were pointing straight at Pinkie, “So upon my master’s orders, I will destroy you now… with my ‘One Mecha Pony Band Death Orchestra!”

Pinkie was looking at the sight in front of her feeling shocked and a bit afraid. She knew she had to do something or she was toast; but all she could think to do was to suddenly shout, “Wait wait wait!”

“What is it now?” Mecha Pie groaned.

“B-before you completely obliterate me, c-care for me to show you my one of a kind Party Cannon again?!”

Thinking back on when Pinkie used it the first time, Mecha Pie just stated, “Are you serious?”

“It will only be a minute,” Pinkie pleaded.

Mecha Pie wasn't sure if it should waste time taking out her enemy, but it figured that it could get one more amused moment out of her. It suddenly placed away it weapons and idly sat to wait for Pinkie’s performance.

“Very well. I’ll humor you a bit and allow it. But don't think it will prove anything.”

Pinkie placed on a smile as she wiped out her canon once again from nowhere and pointed it straight at Mecha Pie.

”We’ve both seen the difference between your cannon and mine; and compared to me, your cannon is completely useless.”

Wearing a light smirk on her face, Pinkie said to her enemy, “Oh… I wouldn’t say that exactly.”

“What?!”

“FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!”

Pinkie then slammed her hoof on the cannon’s fire button to ignite it. But instead of streamers and confetti, the cannon fired a pink, steeled cannonball that headed straight for it's mark. It was much too quick for Mecha Pie to comprehend it and was quickly destroyed by the ball’s impact. It shattered into many metal pieces that fell onto the ground; and the dark gem that was inside it fizzed out and crumbled into dust. The first official victory went to the Mane 6.

“Didn’t expect that, did ya? My tricks aren’t all party favors you know. Hee hee, looks like I have the last laugh after all.”

-------------

ROUND 2: Applejack -vs- Mecha Jack

It was the apple bucking pony vs the apple bucking robot. Applejack was in a rodeo showdown with her robot clone, Mecha Jack; and it was all a test of strength. Applejack was standing her ground no matter what her metal clone threw at her. She was determined to do anything to make sure that her friends and family back home would be safe; and to be sure of that, she knew that she had to win. However, the constant blows were beginning to take a toll on her as she was suddenly looking back at her metal clone huffing and puffing. But all she did was crack a smirk realizing that she was getting quite the workout.

“Well… Ah have to admit, yer a lot stronger than Ah thought ya would be; Ah’ll give ya that much. But that doesn't matter to me, because mah friends and Ah will win against you and yer little entourage no matter wut. Mah home… all of Equestria… they won’t be safe as long as yer around; and Ah made a promise to mah family that Ah would come back safely after we defeated yer master! So Ah’m going to keep that promise, startin’ with yer destruction; then savin’ Equestria will be that much easier!”

Mecha Jack was slightly glaring at Applejack with it's glowing red eyes and stated, “According to mah servos, it seems that you make an awful lot of promises. That’s truly pathetic.”

“And wut’s so wrong about that?” Applejack retorted.

“Wut’s the point of making promises that you know you can’t keep? Do you honestly think that you can actually stop me… stop any of us… and our master?”

Holding on tight to the Element around her neck, Applejack answered, “Oh… Ah know that Ah will. Yer master will get wut’s comin’ to him eventually. But first, mah friends and Ah need to make sure to take the 6 of you robot fakes out of commission.” Applejack then quickly whipped out a rope that she had and wrapped it around Mecha Jack in a tight bind without it putting up much of a fight. “Afterall… if ya’ll think that the same outcome from last time is goin’ to happen again, then ya’ll better think again. Ya’ll be turned into scrap metal piles before this day is done.”

“Why?” Mecha Jack scoffed, “Because that’s the honest truth? You’re completely foolish to think that trying to help others and making promises is any way to make a difference in a situation; it’s illogical!”

Then with all her might, Applejack pulled really hard on her rope to quickly bring their opponent to her; and then send it flying back down on the ground with a double hind-kick. She then used her rope once again whirl Mecha jack in air before slamming it back down on the ground yet again. “Well ya see, that’s yer problem. Even though you were copied from me, you and Ah… we’re nothing alike. So you can’t possibly know the true power of honesty. It’s more powerful than you think.”

It was then that Mecha Jack finally had enough. It caught Applejack off-guard and snapped her rope in half. Then it stared back at her with glowing eyes and shouted, “So… ya want power? Ah’ll show ya power!”

Mecha Jack then raised its fore hooves high in the air and then slammed them down on the ground. The ground around them began shaking violently, and Applejack was getting a bit shaken up herself, “W-w-wut in sweet tarnation is this?!”

But before she knew it, thick tree roots came shooting upwards and were wrapping all around her holding her limbs in place. She was trying to break loose, but the branches proved to be too strong, and she was now at her enemy's mercy.

“It seems that you and yer organic friends still fail to realize… we are yer betters! Our power and strength surpasses yers in every single way! Our master took yer strengths and made them better; overshadowing you in comparison. And without any of yer friends to help you, yer done.”

Mecha Jack raised up it's metal hoof as it glowed with immense power. It was going to strike against Applejack to knock the wind completely out of her.

“Once I completely crush yer spirit, yer mind will belong to our master of certain again.”

But suddenly, the Element around Applejack’s neck began to glow and encased her with bright light. Mecha Jack suddenly stepped back in shock as it saw the roots bounding Applejack to the ground begin to falter and crack.

“Wut?! Is this the power from yer Element?!”

Before it knew it, the Element’s power overcame the roots and then shattered them into oblivion.

“No! How is that possible?!”

Applejack was a bit surprised herself to see her Element save her in such a way. However, she just chuckled lightly as she looked back her opponent and said, “Yer master may have made you and the others based on us, but Ah don’t really care if you were given more power and capabilities. You’ll never be able to be stronger than the bond Ah share with my friends.“

Mecha Jack charged at her again with it's glowing hoof and tried to knock her out anyway; but Applejack surprisingly caught it and then used her strength to twirl Mecha Jack around before slamming it back on the ground. But then, Applejack had an interesting idea as she decided to test her opponent's will of honesty.

“And besides, Mecha me… wut makes ya so sure that yer master will keep you around?”

Mecha Jack slowly got back up while glaring back at the earth mare. The recent sudden impact caused some of it's inner wiring to be jumbled and was slightly malfunctioning. “W-w-ut... does that me-ean?”

“Ah’m just sayin’; if he captures us… the real deal, and has us under his control fer good, wut makes you think that he’ll even keep ya around.”

Being modeled after the Element of Honesty, just the very thought of Applejack being right made it mad. “D-d-d-don’t play mind g-g-games with me. Ah am perfect! Ah am all p-p-powerful!”

“Exactly. He’ll think that you’re gettin’ too powerful even for him and then decide to scrap you before something bad comes from it.”

“Stop it! Yer wrong! Our master won’t don’t do such a thing-ing-ing to us! We are his most prized posses-s-s-s-sion and would never throw us away for s-s-scrap.”

Applejack noticed that she was finally wearing Mecha Jack down with her words. She then gave it the ultimate predicament. “Then give me an honest answer to this. If yer Master created you to be just like us, and yer supposed to be so perfect and stronger than us, then he could’ve easily had you destroy us and get it over with. But yer all just robots. Why in Equestria would he have you around if he permanently had us, the real deal under his control? If ya ask me, he’s probably just usin’ you to get to us; and then he will just toss you to the side like trash. And if we ever break free from his power again, he can just use our DNA to make you again so he can… ya know, use you.”

“BE QUIET!!!”

Mecha Jack was now on the boiling point; not comprehending what Applejack was stating. It didn't like it and wanted it to stop. “Y-y-y-you are filled with n-n-n-nothing but lies!”

“Am Ah?” said Applejack with a little smirk, “Wut’s the matter; does the truth hurt? Sorry, but maybe if you actually think about things instead followin’ commands all of the time, you would know that. But then again, yer a robot; ya don’t have any brains to think.”

Suddenly, Mecha Jack stomped one of it's hooves on the again causing some more root to rise up and wrap around Applejack’s legs as it stated in anger, “Maybe you’re telling the truth. A-a-a-although, my mas-ter did say to c-a-a-apture unless the enemy struggles too much. So ya want me to be honest?” The roots then threw Applejack high into the air as Mecha Jack pursued after her powering up one of it's legs fully, “Then as of now… YOU’RE DONE!!!”

From Mecha Jack’s perspective, it was the perfect setup. Once it was close enough, it launched it's powered-up hind hoof to permanently knock Applejack out of commission. But once it did, Applejack suddenly dodged out of the way at the last second. She then grabbed one of Mecha Jack’s hooves and grinned as she said, “Sorry…” Then her Element shined once again as it's power surged through; and she swing her opponent around furiously, “but you... ain’t killing... anypony…”

Then with a mighty throw, Applejack sent Mecha Jack hurdling back down to the ground at a speed so fast the impact caused it’s body to mostly dismantled. It’s body suddenly shut down completely and the gem inside it suddenly fell out and shattered into dust. Applejack landed back down on the ground and bowed her hat as she finished her statement...

“because you’ve already lost; and that’s the honest truth.”

---------------------

ROUND 3: Rarity -vs- Platinum Rarity

They say that diamonds are a lady’s best friend… or any kind of gem for that matter. However, this is one type of gem that Rarity would rather do without. She was hoping to not get into any fights that would ruffle up her beautiful white coat; but it seemed to her that it could not be avoided as she was going against her robotic double, Platinum Rarity. Rarity really didn’t want to get physical, but she knew that her magic wouldn’t be enough to beat it. But nonetheless, she still went to her magic skills right off. She wasn’t as skilled in magic as Twilight was, but she was pretty resourceful when it came to it. Although, Platinum Rarity was proving to be very formidable. Despite not actually being made of platinum, its metal hide did a number on Rarity’s hooves. She was getting fed up with this and wanted this to all be over, but her opponent wasn’t making it any easier.

“Why… just why?” Rarity stated to her enemy, “Why do you have to look so… so fabulous?! I just can't get over the shimmering white, metal coat, the style of your mane and everything on you… it all just screams me! It's just not right!” But remembering the task at hand… or hoof, Rarity took a deep breath to calm herself, “Okay. Focus, Rarity; focus. You can't afford to let little things like this bother you. The fate of two whole worlds is at stake! I can't let everypony down! Once this insulting sight is out of the way, I don't have to feel bad about myself anymore!”

P. Rarity felt amused seeing the way Rarity was acting and quoted, “Listen to yourself, you sound like you’re in some kind of dilemma. You don't want to fight such a brutal battle, yet you choose to do so anyway; and for what… to help save your friends?”

“Well of course! What other reason would there be?! It may not be something I want to do every day, but it is my duty as one of the Elements of Harmony!”

Rarity then proceeded to cast a spell that she developed on her own; summoning magic-induced gems and were shooting them at her robot clone in rapid succession. When she was done, P. Rarity was still standing with only a few scratches here and there that it easily polished over with a polishing brush that it brought out from it's side.

“What?!” Rarity exclaimed, “But that was spot on; and you just brushed it off like it was nothing! Perhaps I need to use denser gemstones in that spell.”

Continuing to stare her down, P. Rarity said, “I believe that I have a proposition for you, darling. It might just save your life.”

“Well please.... do tell me what this proposition is exactly,” said Rarity as she rolled her eyes.

“Think about it. I could easily annihilate you right now if I wanted to, and you don't want to die, right? You still have so much you want to do with your life; dreams to be fulfilled. So ditch your generosity and your so-called friends and save yourself. If you do that, I promise that you will have all the gems and riches in the world; and I’ll make sure that everypony obeys any demand or need you wish for. What do you say, darling!”

Rarity was looking at her enemy with a disgusted expression after hearing what it was trying to make her do. Suddenly out of anger, Rarity caught her enemy off-guard as she quickly fired a powerful gemstone that barely connected and almost knock her enemy over. P. Rarity had looked on the side where it was hit and became angered itself seeing a deep scratch in it's body.

“What have you done? You've made a scaring mark on my beautiful finish! You will pay for that.”

“Oh get over it already,” Rarity stated, “It serves you right for saying such a degrading suggestion to me. Do you honestly think that I would stoop so low as to give into any of that rubbage! You must think I was born yesterday to think that I would actually be greedy enough to betray my friends! Well forget that!”

Rarity charged and rammed herself into her metal cone using magic in her horn for more damage. She then used her magic to raise it up and tossed it against the ground. After getting back up, P. Rarity noticed the Element around Rarity’s neck was glowing. It was beginning to wonder why she was being showed up suddenly.

“You can’t trick me into doing anything!” Rarity shouted, “I’d would rather give up my beauty and good looks before I put myself over my friends!”

“Is that so, darling?” said P. Rarity as it's eyes began glowing brightly, “If that really is your wish… then I would be happy to oblige to your request.”

It then busted out some giant scissor-like weapons from it's body and was aiming them at Rarity… and her mane.

“When I’m done with you, you’ll be so ugly that even a Cockatriece wouldn’t dare to look at you… and then I’ll destroy you.”

Rarity was looking at the giant scissors in horror as she held on to her flowing purple mane. “You… w-w-wouldn’t dare! It was just a figure of speech!”

As P. Rarity launched one of it's scissors, Rarity quick stopped it with a quick block spell. However, it didn't stop her opponent from launching get another, and another, and another. Rarity kept on blocking to protect her her mane, but it began feeling like each strike against her kept getting harder and harder.

“Stop… resisting… so much!” shouted P. Rarity, “No matter how much beauty you think you have over me, it won't change your fate!”

At some point, one of the scissors got past Rarity’s defenses and graced the side of her mane hacking a huge chunk of it off. Rarity freaked out seeing what happened and felt like fainting.

“Oh my gosh… my mane! What have you done to my mane?! You’ve completely… ruined it! How could you!”

But then, Rarity was knocked down by an aura blast from her enemy and was then held down by it's own magic. She suddenly regretted being distracted by her ruined mane.

“I don't get you,” said P. Rarity as it stood over the trapped mare, “I am you, so I know exactly the way you think. You always have thoughts of selfishness and greed! You seem to have ideas that always revolve around you; and yet… you do nothing to act upon it!” But feeling that worrying about it was a waste of time, P. Rarity just stated, “Oh well, I guess it doesn't really matter anyway. Now that I have you under submission, I feel like showing a little generosity myself.” It then whipped out one of Solar Dusk’s gem collars and held it up over Rarity, “I won't kill you; but instead, I'll bring you back under my master’s control. You won’t feel so generous then, now will you?!”

Not again. There was no way that Rarity was going to go through that again. Just the very thought worried her so much. However as the collar got closer to her, her Element began to shine again as it formed a barrier between her and the collar. Rarity glared at the robot clone as she shouted…

“That… is… ENOUGH!”

The Element’s barrier suddenly launched forward knocking P. Rarity and the collar away. Rarity then shot another gem from her magic that destroyed the collar and dug a huge gash into P. Rarity’s metal hide.

“What the…”

After landing, P. Rarity could feel the damage in her circuitry and her sense of focus dwindling. But much like the original Rarity, it was more upset of it's overall appearance.

“N-n-no… h-how could y-y-you! My beautiful sh-sh-shell has been p-p-penetrated! This shouldn’t even be possible!”

“You are right about one thing, mechanical me;” said Rarity calmly, “I do have selfish thoughts roaming in head all the time. I always do think ideas that revolve around me, and only me; but so does almost everypony else! But unlike some certain ones, I choose to keep those feelings at bay. I don't let them control my actions and how I feel towards my friends. Many favors that I do… I don't do it just to earn other’s friendship and trust, I do it because I want to! The very feeling of generously giving to others is a major reward of itself! If you were really like me, you would know that; but let's face it, darling, you'll never be as generous and fabulous as I am.”

“W-w-why… I never…” said P. Rarity emanating it's eyes again before it suddenly took off towards Rarity who stayed standing there not moving an inch. “I won't allow you to beat me!”

Because of P. Rarity’s uneven coordination, all Rarity had to do was quickly step to the side at the right moment and tripped her enemy causing it to fall down. When it suddenly looked back up, it saw a giant gemstone hovering above it as Rarity said…

“Farewell.”

The gemstone was then released and crashed down shattering Rarity’s enemy and the dark gem inside it. Now that her business was done, Rarity brushed herself off and then used a mild spell to restore the rest of mane before brushing it and her tail to give it the natural smooth look that she liked. Although, she had a feeling that it wasn’t going to last long.

“Oh dear, saving two worlds sure is exhausting and a completel strain on my mane and shiny coat. Once this is all over, I am so giving everyone a spa treatment.”

Author's Note:

Next time... the final three of the six throwdown!
:rainbowkiss::yay::twilightangry2: