• Published 14th Aug 2013
  • 3,960 Views, 92 Comments

Mobius and Equestria: Worlds Collide - AngelShy24



When Solar Dusk escapes from Equestria to Mobius, old and new friends must unite to save both worlds!

  • ...
8
 92
 3,960

Prologue: Breakout

When a world is threatened… when evil hides its ugly face until it reveals itself… when everything in a world that is preciously loved and cared for is in danger… only heroes with a strong will and exponential courage can stand up to defend and fight against the mighty evil. But is it possible for different heroic paths to cross each other and intervene what could not be seen at first glance? That’s exactly what happened at one moment in time when a strange rabbit creature accidentally fell into a new world and made new friends. But it was because of this that the creature was able to help discover and bring down an evil tyrant fixed on taking over the world… typical.

But perhaps it wasn’t an accident all along, for if it hadn’t happen, an entire world would fall at the hand… well, hoof of evil. The creature eventually left her new friends behind to return to her old ones and reunite with her Mother. It wonders if she’ll ever see her new friends ever again; but only time could tell if that friendship could be reunited.

-----

One night in the city of Canterlot, all is dark, quiet and calm, and the Canterlot Castle is on heavy guard assisted by Shining Armor while Celestia was away at a royal dinner party. With the castle this heavily secured, no one and nothing could invade it… right?

“Aw man, this is soooo boring,” said one of the few guards in front of the front entrance, “Sometimes I feel like nothing ever happens around here anymore. I want a little danger; I want action!”

A sub-general named Broach just rolled his eyes as he was watching his partner be consumed by boredom, “Get a hold of yourself, we’re just here to guard the front of the castle; like it or leave it.”

“I know that,” he responded, “but I just wish we could fight something every once in a while. Remember that time when we took on that huge army of changelings; now that was an adrenaline rush!”

Broach shuddered in horror just thinking of that event, “Don’t remind me of that; it was too horrifying. Anyway don’t get a swelled head and be careful of what you wish for; you might actually get it but in the most unexpected way.”

“I don’t care,” the other guard spouted, “I just want something exciting to happen; is that too much to ask?!”

Just then, a quick whoosh sound came from above and caught the attention of the young soldier. He looked up with a curious expression, “Wha… wh-what was that?”

“What was what?” asked Broach.

“I’m n-not sure, but it sounded like some kind of fast whooshing noises… of… some engine or something.”

Knowing how antsy this solider was, Broach turned his head back in his front view sighing, “Maybe you were just hearing things.”

“Trust me; I don’t just imagine whooshing noises.”

“Whatever;” said Broach sarcastically, “just stay focused on our simple task, and don’t get distracted.”

Suddenly out of nowhere, a single shadowed object fell from the sky and slammed into ground facing the palace gates. All of the nearby soldiers were caught off-guard partially as they all jumped in slight fright, but soon stood at the ready preparing to intercept the unexpected invader.

“What the…”

“Wh-wh-what is that thing?!” the young solider shouted.

“Perhaps that is your whooshing sound,” said Broach, “and it looks like you got your wish.”

The figure slowly stood onto its two feet and showed off its claws on its sides; and then it suddenly stared back at the guards flashing a glowing red glare. The poor solider who was being assisted by Broach was shaking in his hooves; he may have helped take on the Changeling army, but there was something about this creature that seemed more dangerous, more menacing, more lethal unlike anything he has ever seen.

“Um… h-h-halt where you’re are and… st-state your… business?”

Suddenly faster than any of them could blink…
“Whoa, what the…”
… the creature dash forward and impacted into them sending them soaring in the air and back onto the palace grounds. It continued forward at a high speed velocity and broke through the front entrance doors shattering them to pieces.

“Attention all units,” one of the guards shouted out loud towards the castle, “there a strong, fast-moving intruder inside of the castle; stop it all cost! This is not a drill!”

The guards outside that were bowled over were getting themselves together to see if they were all alright. Broach went to his partner and asked in concern, “Are you alright?”

“I-I’m fine, sir, but… what was that thing; it moved faster than any of us could react!”

“If you can still fly straight,” commanded Broach, “prove your loyalty and send word out to the Princess, now!”

“Aye aye, sir!”

As the young solider raced up into the skies to fulfill his duty, Broach watched from the ground and then looked back at the castle as he heard many loud sounds coming from it.

“On this night of all nights why is this sort of thing happening?!”

-----

Inside the castle, the fast moving, mysterious creature broke through the inside defenses with ease taking out any one in its way. They were all either injured by its deadly claws or knocked into the air by its speeding body. No one could stop it.

One of the guards noticed that the intruder was going down a certain corridor, “I-i-it seems that whatever that thing is… it’s headed to the l-lower level of the castle, near the… oh no; w-w-we can’t let it get through!”

No one could still stop the creature’s ongoing rampage, but pretty soon it got to a pair of metal doors in which its true target lied behind. However, waiting for it were a small battalion of soldiers along with the Captain of the Royal Guards, Shining Armor. The mysterious creature stopped in its tracks and was leering and studying the young stallion as he was staring back.

“Stop right there; this is as far as you go!”

Shining wasn’t quite sure what the creature could have been, but that was of no importance to him.

“Whoever you are, my name is Shining Armor, Captain of the Royal Guards! We don’t know why you are causing such a disturbance, but we also don’t really care… you’re not getting past these doors!”

The creature was done studying this group of ponies as it started to make these weird humming sounds that made Shinning feel uneasy. Its eyes glowed brighter and a strange glow was coming from its chest. The louder the humming sound got the brighter glow got as well.

“Target in range,” the weird creature spoke as it continued to face the group of ponies.

Shinning finally knew what was happening as he told his group, “Get behind me, now!”

Just as they did, the creature fired a huge massive beam from its chest, and Shinning casted a huge defensive spell. The beam connected and Shinning was already struggling against it trying to keep his defenses up.

“Ugh… such power; what in the world is this creature?”

Shinning was holding out okay, but unfortunately the creature’s power was proving to him to be more massively strong and his defense spell was already starting to crack.

“Sweet mother of…”

Some of the ponies there with him who were also unicorns tried to help strengthen his defenses, but it still wasn’t enough as the spell cracked more and more; and then eventually the beam went right through…

“I’m sorry… Celestia,” is what Shinning thought before the beam nearly missed him and his group but then were knocked out by the huge explosion behind them that shattered the metal doors completely. The strange creature then proceeded onward through the doorway with its eyes fixated on its single goal.

-----

Down in the deepest part in the castle in the dungeons, a single prisoner was kept watch 24/7 serving his many years sentence for his attempt of overthrowing Celestia and taking over Equestria. Just a few moments ago, the guards presently securing the prisoner’s cell had left to deal with the huge threat that was storming the castle and headed in their direction.

“What the heck is going on out there,” the prisoner thought to himself, “Is the castle under attack or something; just my luck.”

Suddenly he noticed some guards fending off something down the cell corridor as he was watching very closely.

“Stop it, don’t let it… augh!”

The guards were suddenly knocked back and unconscious by a huge explosion that literally shook the underground dungeon.

“What in blue blazes…”

If it was at all possible, the prisoner felt a slight ease of fear as the intruder was slowly emerging from the smoke and rubble and was headed right toward him with its sharp claws and glowing red eyes. If it took out all of the guards in the castle, he could only imagine what it could do to him.

“What… is that thing?” he wondered to himself.

He backed away a few inches as the creature suddenly stopped in front of his cell and turned its gaze at him and then spoke in an animatronics voice.

“Are you the organic life form known as Solar Dusk?”

The prisoner was now suddenly being cautious and curious as he stepped closer to the creature that was waiting for a response.

“Y-yes… that is me; who are you?”

“My identity is irrevalent at the moment. I am here with a strong proposition for you.”

To Solar, this creature seemed to be quite menacing and brilliantly impressive overall; and since it wasn’t here to kill him, his mind became even more curious of what this moment had brought him.

“Hmph, I’m listening.”

“I am here from another dimensional world on a special mission… to retrieve you. My creator, the greatest scientific genius in his world, has become quite fond of what you’ve accomplished and is interested in your ability. He wishes for you to join him and help assist him in his goal for world conquest.”

Some other evil genius fond of his work, and a vision for world conquest; Solar Dusk was liking the sound of this opportunity already. However, he wasn’t quick to judge.

“Sound promising,” he said with a slight smile, “but… what’s in it for me?”

“Your freedom for starters,” the creature responded, “plus a chance to gain revenge on those who have wronged you.”

“A third chance for revenge, huh? I like it, a chance to finally show my brilliance to the world, and to knock Celestia off her pedestal.”

While fantasizing to himself, something curiously came to Solar’s thoughts as he asked the creature, “Wait… you said that you were from another world, right?”

“Affirmative,” the creature responded.

“If that’s the case, you wouldn’t happen to know a little rabbit girl in a red dress with some tiny blue creature, would you?”

The strange creature made some weird machinery sounds from within itself, and then a holographic image of the very two creatures Solar suggested appeared from its lit up chest.

“Are these the organic creatures that you have requested,” the creature asked.

Solar’s eyes went wide in shock and couldn’t believe that the creature got it right, “Yes, y-yes, that’s them; they’re the ones!” But then his eyes narrowed down while looking at the holographic image remembering what had happened to him, “Those inferior, ungrateful creatures; they completely humiliated me! Those two along with some others from this world have ruined my plans and obliterated all of my life long work! I can’t wait to deal a huge traumatic toll on all of them… especially that rabbit girl.”

“So…” the creature spoke, “do we have a deal?”

On one hoof, Solar didn’t like the fact that he had to be rescued from the situation he was in since the collar Celestia gave him hindered him from using his magic or even take it off. But on the other hoof, teaming up with another evil genius could be the very big break that he needed to finally achieve his own personal goals.

A menacing grin appeared on Solar’s face as he looked back the strange creature and nodded his head in agreement, “This kind of chance is exactly what I’ve been waiting for; I’m in.”

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoyed how this story starts; but it will be on hiatus until the completion of one of my current stories. Hope you can bear the wait.