• Published 9th Jul 2013
  • 6,118 Views, 145 Comments

Twilight's Journey in Battle City - deleted account DNB



When Sunset Shimmer steals Twilight's crown she ventures into a new world with humans who play card games. She then meets Yugi Moto and his friends. In order to win her crown back she must beat the best of best including Sunset Shimmer.

  • ...
16
 145
 6,118

Chapter 11: The Bond between Bros Yugi VS Joey Part 2

Joey's Turn: Alligator's Sword attacks, but Yami activates his face down Spellbinding Circle to stop Joey's monster from attacking. He then activates Hirotama, and damages Yami's points.

Yami's Life Points: 2000 ->1500

Joey then ends his turn

Status: Hand-4 Life- 4000 Monsters-1 Face down cards-0
================================================================================

Yami on his knees stared at the ground. With his body weakened by Marik's relentless attacks, he managed to slowly get off of the ground, but something wasn't the same about him.

"Ready to give up yet? Or do you need more punishment?," taunted Joey.

"Joey it's just us now."

"Huh. What the heck? Is that...."

The group then looked at the boy. Twilight then noticed it wasn't Yami.

What? Where did Yami go?, Twilight said to herself. According to what I have learned, Yami is the one who always does the dueling. So why is Yugi in control? Unless Yugi is trying to free Joey. Yugi has been through more with Joey than Yami, so I guess that makes sense. I just hope this decision doesn't backfire. No,I know it's going to be just fine. Joey will be freed, and all will be fine. Calm yourself Twilight. Don't embarrass yourself in front of everyone.

Marik wasn't happy about Yugi being in control. This isn't fair!, Marik thought. I wanted to crush the Pharaoh, not this little brat! You cheater! Wait, then again, since little Yugi is in control, this duel will be much easier to win without the Pharaoh doing the work for him! This works in my favor. Looks like the puzzle will be mine sooner than I predicted. HEHEHEHE!

"Are you sure you can handle yourself Yugi?," asked Yami.

"Yes, I'm the only one who can reach Joey. He's in there somewhere, and our bond will let me free him from Marik's grip. You understand don't you?"

"Yes Yugi I do. I know when you first asked me to switch a few minutes ago I didn't seem to thrilled about it. Now, I see you're right. You know how dangerous this duel is, but you enter it anyway to save your best friend. That just proves how much you care for him Yugi. That kindness is something that makes you special, and it will surely help you in your endeavors. After all you received the Element of Kindness.Please, remember I will be here if you need me."

"I know Yami. I need to do this. Thanks for believing in me."

Yami disappeared. Yugi was staring at his hand wondering what would be the best move.

"Alright Joey it's my turn! I draw!"

Yes! It's Joey's Red Eyes Black Dragon!," Yugi thought. Just the card I needed. Now to play it so I can ……….."

"Wait!," shouted Yami.

"Huh?"

"You mustn't play Red Eyes yet. It's too risky."

"But if I don't, then I can't save Joey!"

"Yugi you know as well as I do that Marik must have a trap set for any strong card you play. If we loose that card now, there is no hope in saving your best friend."

"Well what am I supposed to do? Wait! That magic card might work. It would allow me to show Joey Red Eyes without summoning it to the field."

"I hope it works for Joey's sake."

"Yea. I hope so too."
______________________________________________________________________________________

Tristan was running as fast as he could with little Serenity on his back. He knew he HAD to keep her safe from the hunters.

"Alright let's go in here," Tristan said as he ran into a dark, narrow alleyway.

"Is everything alright Tristan?," asked Serenity.

"Uh.. Yea. Everything's fine."

The Rare Hunters cut off their exit and soon the two were surrounded.

"Looks like we found you little rats.," said Flash as he came in the alleyway.

"For the last time punk, LEAVE US ALONE!," shouted Tristan in a fiery rage.

He quickly placed down Serenity, and took of his coat. He started punching Rare Hunters left and right. They all fell to the floor by Tristan's might. However, they quickly got back up, and decided to fight back. Flash's eyes started to glow red. He ran towards Tristan quickly, and punched him to the floor.

"I didn't want to resort to physical violence, but you left me no choice. It's time to take you to Mistress Sunset and Master Marik.," said Flash.

"I'll…Never go with.......you," said a weakened Tristan.

"You have no choice. Now, let's go girl."

Serenity cried out, "Let me go! Someone! Help!"

Suddenly a small dice was flicked through the air like a bullet. This hit Flash's arm, and caused him to release Serenity.

"Hey! Punks!," said a tough voice while catchy theme music was in the background.

"Wait. I know that MUSIC." said Tristan. " Is that?"

The person came into the light. It was revealed to Duke Devlin owner of his own game shop across from Yugi's Grandpa's. He was a friend from the past who wanted to beat Yugi so bad because he beat Pegasus.

"Why don't punks just fall down. " Duke said as he threw more dice at the hunters.

After colliding with their foreheads, the hunters fell to the ground. Flash Sentry started to get mad. Having his men fall to the ground was an insult to his pride and leadership. The boy's anger engulfed his judgement. He wanted to DESTROY Devlin at all costs. His teeth were grinding against each other as hard as nails. Quickly, Flash took out a black crystal scythe from under his cloak. His eyed started to glow a bright red.

"Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Flash shouted as he charged at Duke.

"Look out Duke!" shouted Tristan who was still to weak to stand.

Duke grabbed Serenity and they ran straight out of the alley way. Flash was close behind him, but suddenly he froze. He could not move his body.

"What the?" said Flash.

Tristian thought, Huh? Why did he stop?

"You...........fool." said a slow, ominous voice.

"Master. Are you doing this? Why did you stop me from DESTROYING THAT WEAKLING? NO ONE INSULTS ME THAT WAY! NO ONE! "

"You better calm down or else....."

The boy quickly shut up.

"Do you realize you almost blew your cover boy? You can't let your anger take hold of you again. Rage....it unleashes your true self from inside you."

"My....true self? I..... don't understand sir."

"HEHE. You will find out in time. Now, put that weapon away. Don't waste your energy on that novice. You must conserve your power for the finals.......Don't fail me again........"

"Yes master. I won't."

Flash Sentry become unfrozen, and decided to return to the base. Meanwhile, Duke and Serenity bumped into a friendly face when trying to cross the street.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Back in Equestria, Cadance, Celestia, along with Shining Armour were doing some last minute preparations.

Cadence put the last card into a deck that was on a crystal duel disk.

"There, all set. Please be careful.," said a calm Cadence.

Shining walked up to the pony who had the duel disk on their leg.

"Listen......... Be prepared for anything. Remember where you are going."

"Hmm. I will. This will be so easy for a pony of my stature."

Celestia gave the pony a scroll.

"Give this to Twilight as soon as you find her please. We are counting on you. Don't let us down."

The pony nodded to the white alicorn and then entered the portal.

Once the girl came out of the portal, she was a human wearing a dark blue hoodie and a purple skirt with the pony's cutie mark on it. She then looked at herself via her reflection in the museum fountain.

Not bad. Not bad at all, she said to herself. Now, to find some weaklings to duel. Shining Armour gave me a locator card, but I need 5 more so I can be in the finals. Once I acquire them, I will find Princess Twilight. I shall show everyone what the great and powerful TRIXIE can do! I am the only one who COULD do this task! Haza!"
______________________________________________________________________________________

"Are you actually going to do something little Yugi? Cause I do not mind just sitting here and letting the time run out. I will win either way." Marik said through Joey.

Mokuba then said, "Big brother, what is Yugi doing? He better make a move soon or that timer will run out."

Seto assured his brother by saying, "He will Mokuba. Just you wait. Knowing Yugi, he is probably planning out his next move since he is at a disadvantage right now."

"I agree," added Vicky. "Come on Yugi! You can do it! Just remember who you are fighting for!"

"Beat that creep Yugi and get your friend back! Go Yugi!" shouted Spike.

"Thanks guys!" Yugi shouted.

Marik then shouted "Enough!"

"Huh?"

"Enough with all of this cheering. It's making me sick. Friendship is pointless.It only slows you down. That is what makes you weak. Now, get on with your turn so I can crush you little Yugi.I! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!"

"Your...wrong Marik. Friendship...isn't weakness...it's a strength! And I'll show you why with this move! Now, I use the magic card Exchange!"

"Did he just say Exchange? What could he be thinking? said Seto.

"What does Exchange do?," asked Spike.

"Exchange is a magic card that is risky. It allows each player to take a card form their opponents hand. Wheeler could potentiality take a card that's essential to Yugi' strategy and vise versa. This duel is just getting interesting. Wouldn't you agree Twilight?"

Twilight responded, "I.....guess, but....still. This duel is crazy....and never should of happened. Marik.....Sunset....how could you two be so...cruel."

Twilight turned around with tears coming down her face. She felt terrible that her good friends were getting hurt all because of her world. Her pain and suffering from this feeling made her want to somehow get her magic back so she stop this madness. Suddenly something from her back pack started to glow with lights of yellow, pink, blue, white, and orange.

"Huh?" she whispered. "It's so bright. What is it?"

She opened the bag and the light was beaming all over her face. The girl suddenly passed out right on the ground with her head landing on the book from Shining Armour.

"Huh?" Spike said and then turned around.

"Twilight!" he shouted.

The others including Tea and Yugi. turned around too. Seto quickly knelt down to the unconscious girl.

"Twilight! Twilight can you hear me? It's Seto.," Kiaba said he slightly shook her.

"Is she ok!?," shouted Tea.

"Huh? What happened to Twi?," said Yugi.

Joey then responded," HEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!"

"What's so funny?"

"Just look at her all tired out there. How pathetic. No wonder she is the weakest of all of the princesses."

"How could you say that Joey! You would never say anything so...cruel and heartless!"

"Well this is the real me Yugi so get used to it! Now, let's continue. Since you used Exchange, I'll come over there and take my card from your hand!"

Seto then placed his hand on her right rist and it was still beating. "She's alive guys. Her heart is still pumping, but I wonder what could of caused her to pass out like that. Vicky was Twilight acting weird earlier when she was just with you?"

"Well....no. She was perfectly fine when we were searching for Spike and Mokuba. Maybe she was too stressed out. Stress can do that sometimes. Let's just let her rest."

Seto got up and joined Vicky and Mokuba. Spike decided to stay down with his close friend.

Come on Twilight, Spike said to himself. Wake up.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Twilight was on the ground of a mysterious place where the ground flashed colors of purple, pink, white, yellow, blue and orange and the walls flashed white, dark purple, and pink. She stood up and then noticed she wasn't a human anymore.

"What? I'm a...Pony...again. Huh! With my horn and wings! Yes! Wahoo!" Twilight flew around the room in cheerful bliss.

"Wait? Where and I? Wait! Spike! Mokuba! Vicky! Seto! Yugi! Are you guys there? Hello?"

Suddenly five beams of light appeared before her.

"Huh? Is that you guys?"

"Hey! Who you callin Guys!?," a voice said.

"Wait. Is that?...."

The lights vanished, and there in the flesh were Twilight's best pony friends: Pinkie, Rarity, Rainbow, Fluttershy, and AJ. Tears of joy ran down Twi's face.

She then said,"It is you....Rainbow."

RD replied,"Ugh Yea of course it is. Who else would it be?"

"And Applejack."

"It's been a while Sugar Cube."

"Rarity...you're here too!"

"Why of course darling, why would I miss it?"

Pinkie then said,"OOH! HEY! Twilight did you see me?"

"Of course Pinkie Pie."

"I hope you are doing alright." said Fluttershy.

"I am......girls...I...missed....you...so...Much!"

The alicorn ran to hug them but she passed right through them as if they were ghosts.

"Yea..we probably should of mentioned that she can't touch us," commented RD.

Twilight rubbed her head. "That wasn't fun. So how did you guys get here and What is here?"

"You see.....All of the princesses used there magic to enchant that book you got from your brother, and it allowed us to talk with you, and all of the other princesses are casting a spell so we could see you, and that's why we can't touch each other and, and I missed you so much! SQUUEE" said Pinkie Pie really fast.

"Well that explains it. Wait. Is there something important that you need to tell me cause I figure this spell takes a lot of energy for Celestia, Cadence, and Luna to keep it going, and I don't want them to run out?"

"Welll...." said Fluttershy.

"There is...." said RD.

"Something.....I'll let Applejack explain." Rarity said.

"Well...someone is coming into your world to help you with your mission Twilight."

"Well..who is it?"

"We can't tell you."

"What? Why?"

"Princess Celestia told us not too." said Fluttershy.

"Oh? Well is it someone I know? Could you tell me that?"

"Well....I guess we could. It's someone you know. Someone you have had some interaction with."

"Who could it be?"

The images of the pony's started to vanish.

"Wait! Don't go guys! I need you!"

Aj then said. "Don't fret sugar cube! Remember we will always be with you. We are connected by our bond of friendship. Never forget that ok?"

"I...won't AJ. I'll do my best girls. Stay safe!"

They nodded to their alicorn friend, and with another flash of light they were gone.

"I'll miss....you...girls.."

Tears ran down her face once again. Then a purple light surrounded our hero, and like that she was gone.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Back in reality Twilight slowly opened her eyes up to see Spike.

"Spike. Is...that..you?"

"Huh! Twilight your ok! Hey guys Twilight's awake!," said an elated Spike!

The group quickly surrounded Twi.

"Thank goodness you're alright.We were worried about you dear," Vicky said.

"Are you feeling ok? Do you need some medicine?," said a concerned Mokuba.

Twi said slowly,"I'm fine...Mokuba..I was just tired that's all. I'm fine really.Thank you..all of you for looking after me while I was past out."

The girl stood up and stood next to Seto.

"Hi Seto."


"Huh? Twilight your..ok. That's great. I'm happy...that your back."

"Ugh..Thanks. So would you mind catching me up on what happened during the duel while I was out? It seems quite a bit as happened."

"Sure. Right after you passed out Wheeler came over to get the card from Yugi since as you saw Yugi played Exchange. Joey was struggling to pick a card and Yugi was talking about that Red Eyes card he got from him."

"He must of done that so he could help Joey break free! How brilliant!"

"Anyway, he didn't pick that card so that's good. Then Yugi summoned Red Eyes Black Dragon to the field as you can see. He then attack Alligator's Sword and Joey's points dropped to 2400."

"Then what happened?""

"Wheeler used ANOTHER Hintotama magic card."

"Another one?"

"Yep. Yugi's points were reduced to just 1000. Wheeler than summoned Rocket Warrior, and activated a magic card I have never heard of before: Attrition."

"What exactly does it do Seto?"

"Well basically when Rocket Warrior attacks another monster, the monster that it attacked looses attack equal to Rocket Warrior's."

"But Red Eyes has more attack than Rocket Warrior? Wouldn't it just get destroyed after it attacks?"

"Not Rocket Warrior. It's special effect prevents it's destruction when it attacks and Joey takes no damage at all. Plus after damage calculation the monster it attacks looses 500 attack till the end of the turn.So as you could predict he attack Red Eyes, and now it has 400 atk. Wheeler then just ended his turn right before you woke up."

"I see. Well I know we will get out this. I just know it."

"Well I hope so too Twilight."

Author's Note:

Well I'm back guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it was a bit shorter, but I REALLY wanted to get this out to you guys since it has been so long. I hope to have the next one out sooner. Any and all thoughts/ comments are welcome, and feedback is appreciated.

Thanks for being patient guys!


---Pony Kid