• Published 19th May 2013
  • 15,656 Views, 1,488 Comments

GTVS: The Great Teacher Vinyl Scratch - Mariacheat-Brony



(Humanized) Her DJ career is on the deadlock, Vincenza 'Vinyl' Scratch needs an other job quickly. Thanks to her mother's connection, she founds one in a complete other field than what she's used to: Highschool Teaching!

  • ...
35
 1,488
 15,656

Serious talk and slightly less serious video

"And you both fell into that pond?" Celeste asked in horror.

After having put Octavia to bed the evening before, Vinyl had called Celeste to let her know that she had found her missing student/roommate. The relieved headmistress had told the young teacher to come a bit earlier than usual the next morning to discuss about what exactly happened in her school. Something Vinyl had agreed as the day had been rather stressful and she had wanted nothing more than to rest at that moment.

So this morning, after having welcomed the doctor who had come to auscult Octavia, Vinyl rode to school two hours earlier than usual. She bid a polite hello to everyone in the staff room, they were all surprised to see her at school so early. She even said good morning to Theresa before entering the Headmistress' office, leaving her colleagues even more surprised and a very unsettled Vice-Principal.

Vinyl had calmly told Celeste everything that happened after she left the meeting yesterday morning.

"Yep." Vinyl nodded sourly. "Stupid roots!" she added angrily for herself.

"What did you do afterwards?" Celeste asked.

"Once we got out of the water, we ran as fast as we could back home," Vinyl told calmly. "I think we had both turned blue before we reach the front door. I took Octavia to the bathroom, took her clothes off and shoved her in a hot shower."

"You took what off?" Celeste shouted with wide eyes, starling the young teacher.

"huh... Her clothes," Vinyl repeated uneasily with a soft blush. "She couldn't do it herself! Her hands wouldn't stop shaking! And she kept her underwear on!" she explained quickly. "I couldn't leave her in her cold, soaked clothes, could I?"

"Right! Right! Sorry! I kinda forgot the circumstances for a second," Celeste admitted in an apologetic tone. "Go on!"

"As I was nearly freezing myself, I went to take a shower in Vito's bathroom," Vinyl lied convincingly. She had remembered about her host's personal bathroom three hours after she had actually showered, but the Headmistress didn't have to know that. "When I saw Octavia afterwards, I noticed she had a bit of temperature," Vinyl explained honestly. "After I 'treated' her, we discussed about what happened with Laura. Then, I sent her to bed," she ended her tale.

Celeste let a long sigh. "Yesterday I had planned to lecture you about canceling your classes, but with what you just told me I'm really glad you did," she said with a relieved smile. "Who knows what could have happened to Octavia if you didn't...."

"I'd rather not think about that," Vinyl said slowly.

Celeste nodded. "So, have you decided on a punishment for Laura and Octavia already?"

"I already told Laura she'll get a detention for provoking Octavia like she did," Vinyl explained. "And I was thinking of giving Octavia a triple detention: one for her response to Laura's taunt, and two for locking the others in the classroom with the key I entrusted her." Vinyl pulled a key out of her pocket and give it to the Headmistress. "Here it is. I asked her to give it back to me this morning."

"How did she react to that?" Celeste asked curiously as she took the key.

"She didn't argue about it. She said it was the normal thing to do, but I could see that she was sad because she thought I didn't trust her anymore," Vinyl replied softly.

"Do you?" Celeste asked carefully. "Still trust her, I mean,"

"Of course I do!" Vinyl replied instantly. "I told her it was something I had to do, but it didn't mean that I think of her any less than before," She affirmed. "Yes, I'm not really proud of what she did, and neither is she. Probably a lot less than I am. But, I know that she's a girl you can depend on when it truly matters. Her first 'bump on the road' won't change that,"

Celeste let out a small, proud smile. "You're getting the hang of this teacher job faster than I thought you would." Vinyl blushed in embarrassment. "Many teachers don't do second chances, even with the most studious pupils."

"I think that everyone deserves a second chance, even troublemakers," Vinyl said softly. "Though, that might have to do with the fact a lot of my friends and I were troublemakers at school," she added with a chuckle.

"Why am I not surprised by such revelation?" Celeste asked playfully before taking a more serious face. "Anyway, what are you gonna do about your students and that famous video of you?"

"Already taken care of," Vinyl assured with a malicious grin. "A good friend of mine managed to do some damage control to prevent any voyeurism on all the videos related to my breasts."

"What did your friend do?" Celeste with curiosity.

"Turn your computer on, and go on Viewtube," Vinyl said with a chuckle. "That's worth the show!"


"I'm not sure about this..." Laura worriedly whispered as she nervously played with her seat belt.

"Too bad you have no say in the matter," Diana, who was sitting at the front passenger seat, retorted firmly. "Scratch asked you to bring Octavia notes of what we did today at school so she doesn't fall behind."

"Ok, but why me?" Laura asked nervously. "With all that happened yesterday, it would have made more sense if someone other than me does that!"

"I think Scratch wants you and Octavia to work things out as soon as possible," Beatrice, who was driving the trio through Echelon Hills, suggested. "Which isn't a bad thing in my opinion."

"I don't think Octavia wants to work things out with me," Laura said sadly. "She probably hates my guts now."

"Gee, I wonder why," Diana said angrily.

"Diana, be nice!" Beatrice chastised. "As for what you said," she added for Laura. "Don't worry, Octavia doesn't hate anyone. It's not in her nature," she reassured softly before turning into Octavia's home street.

"You sure about that?" Laura asked. "It looked a lot like she hated me after she shoved me on the ground yesterday. Not that she didn't have the right to do both..."

"I'm sure it was just the heat of moment," Beatrice said softly as she stopped in front of the front gate's intercom before ringing the doorbell.

"Yes, who is it?" the voice of Vinyl asked through the intercom.

"It's Beatrice, Diana, and Laura, Miss Scratch," Beatrice announced. "We're here to bring Octavia her notes and to see how she is."

"Oh, yeah! I was expecting you a bit earlier though," Vinyl replied casually.

"Sorry, We had to stop at my house for something first," Diana explained.

"Well, you're here, that's what matters." the front gate opened itself. "Come in!"

Beatrice drove her car in front of the house. The trio disembarked before going to knock at the door. They couldn't help to cock an eyebrow when their teacher opened the door, wearing a pink, frilly apron with the inscription: "For the most Wubtastic cook ever!"

"Not a word about the apron!" Vinyl warned in a low threatening tone when she saw the raised eyebrows. The three students simply nodded. "She's in her room, do you know where it is?"

"I do," Beatrice said while the other two slowly shook their head.

"Well, in that case, I'm going back to my cooking!" Vinyl said as she went in the kitchen before peeking her head out of it. "Do you want anything to drink by the way?"

"No, thank you," Beatrice and Diana replied politely.

"Not thirsty," Laura said in a low tone.

"Ok," Vinyl's head went back to the kitchen. "'Later!"

The trio, lead by Beatrice, headed upstairs to Octavia's bedroom. Diana and Beatrice let Laura knock at their classmate's bedroom, something they didn't expect to have to wait for 5 minutes. Slightly getting impatient, Diana grabbed Laura's wrists and forced her to bang on the door a couple of times.

"Ow!" Laura let out in whisper as she got her hand back, gently rubbing her knuckles.

"Vincenza," Octavia's voice, a lot more rocky than usual, called in a complaining tone. "Do you have to knock so hard at my d... Oh!" She said as she opened the door, seeing it wasn't her teacher/roommate. "Hi girls."

The girls winced a bit at their classmate's state. The usually classy and fancy Octavia was wearing greyish sweat-clothes, a large scarf around her neck and a thick purple robe on top of everything. Her nose and cheeks were red of sickness. She had small bags under her eyes and looked paler than she usually was.

"Oh dear, Scratch wasn't kidding when she said you were sick," Beatrice said with worry as she brushed past Laura to hug Octavia who firmly stopped her.

"No hugs! I might be contagious," she explained with a short sniff, her nose slightly tingling. "Just a second." Octavia pulled a tissue from her robe's pocket and blew her nose. "There, much better. Come in, but I hope you don't mind the mess,"

"What mess is she talking about?" Diana whispered to Beatrice with a cocked eyebrow as they entered Octavia's room. "It's ten times cleaner than my room and a lot more organized than my Mom's collection of muffins recipes!"

"I think she's referring to those two used tissues just next to her trash bin," Beatrice supposed slowly and discretely. "Don't pay too much attention to that. She has always been a sort of neat freak."

"So, girls," Octavia said as she looked at Diana and Beatrice while she sat on her bed, ignoring Laura. "Why do I owe the pleasure of your company?"

"Well, we heard you were sick, so I wanted to give you these," Diana said as she pulled out of her bag a small box of blueberry muffins. "Your favorites, right?"

"Thank you, Diana." Octavia smiled.

"I just wanted to check on you, and Diana needed a driver," Beatrice explained while Laura remained silent. "How come you fell sick? You were fine yesterday morning."

"I fell in a pond yesterday afternoon," Octavia replied in embarrassment. "I was ... upset yesterday, so I went to the park to calm down," she explained, finally gazing at Laura who turned her gaze on her left foot. "I got surprised by the weather and I slipped in the mud."

"Damn! I'm glad you didn't get more than a bad cold," Diana said with a relieved sigh.

"Vincenza... I mean Scratch found me rather quickly," Octavia explained. "She actually fell in the pond with me," she added with a chuckle.

"No way!" Beatrice shouted with shock before laughing a bit. "How did that happen?"

"Say, Beatrice," Diana said as Octavia was about to answer. "Did you speak to Scratch about including my flute in that march for the school's sports team?"

Beatrice tapped her forehead with her palm. "That's what I forgot to do back in class with her," she turned to Octavia. "You think she'll mind if we go talk to her about that now?"

"I suppose there won't be any problem," Octavia said, a bit taken aback by the sudden change in the conversation.

"Let's go, Beatrice!" Diana said before pulling her brown haired friend out of the room. "We'll be right back," she added before Beatrice closed the door behind them.

Octavia and Laura stared at the door in silence for a couple of seconds.

"That's their tactic to get us to talk?" Octavia asked with a sniff before taking another tissue to blow her nose.

"Looks like it," Laura commented slowly.

"Very subtle," Octavia said sarcastically.

"Kinda...." Laura looked at Octavia with a mix of embarrassment and fear. "Look, I wanted to apologize for what I told you yesterday. I acted like a real ass!"

"That you did," Octavia commented sourly.

"I know," Laura admitted in shame. "And it was even worse because nothing that I said was true at all."

"Why did you say it then?" Octavia asked uneasily.

"I... I don't really know for sure.... If I had to guess, I would say I was a bit jealous..." Laura hesitantly admitted.

"Jealous?" Octavia asked in surprise. She hadn't been expecting that. "Jealous of me?"

"It's stupid when you think about it," Laura said with a sigh. "Look, I'm a great fan of the teach since that show my cousin took me to last year," she explained. "I have all of her remixes and originals on my computer, I bought all her discs..." she trailed off before noticing Octavia's curious glance. “I had joined the music section because I wanted to be first chair lyrist in a famous orchestra. Now, thanks to her, I have that silly dream of mixing music based around my lyre, becoming an original DJ who tries something that has never been before. I even have a stagename ready. DJ LYR-4," she explained with an excited chuckle. "You can imagine how excited I was when we found out she'll be our teacher for this year."

"I can imagine," Octavia admitted, smiling a bit at Laura's dream. "But why do you feel jealous of me?"

"Well, I sorta thought that I would become good pal with her easily," Laura explained. "I guess I didn't count you in the equation." Octavia frowned. "Octavia, you can say all what you want, you have something with Scratch the rest of us doesn't. You and her just... I don't know... clicked. Maybe it's because you actually live with her..."

"I never wanted to live with her in the first place!" Octavia replied. And now, I don't really want her to leave... How ironic!

"I know! I never said you wanted. And I'm not saying you're her favorite student or her pet either. It's just that you seem to bond on a more personal level..." Laura explained.

Oh my god! She doesn't mean that she knows I have... rather strong feelings for Vincenza, does she? Octavia thought with worry, trying her best to not losing her cool. "What do you mean by that?" she asked in a slightly shaken voice.

Laura hadn't noticed Octavia's shaken tone. "It's just when Diana and I saw you two at the movies, discussing about something involving the Chinese chopsticks she kept waving in front of you. You looked so happy with her, and so was she. I wanted to be in your place so badly. You were becoming good friend with one of my idols, while I was stuck at the student case," Laura said angrily.

"So when you pestered me about that video yesterday, I took it all on you... I was so frustrated that I forgot you were my friend, and I crossed many lines that should never be crossed," she explained with sadness. "I'd understand if you don't forgive me, but I want you to know I'm really, really sorry for what I said, and that I didn't mean any of yesterday's words!"

Octavia remained silent for a few moments. Moments that seemed to last forever for Laura. Her right foot kept trembling nervously as she waited for Octavia to speak again.

"I think that I can accept your apology," Octavia finally said in a whisper, smiling at her lyrist friend.

"You forgive me?" Laura asked incredulous. Octavia nodded. "Oh thank you!" She rushed to hug her friend.

"Wait! I'm still sick!" Octavia nearly shouted in her rocky-sick voice, struggling against the hugging cellist.

"Don't care! Ok, maybe a little, but it's my fault you got sick in the first place," Laura said softly. "Besides, I wouldn't mind missing a few days of school," she added with a chuckle before breaking the hug to sit on Octavia's desk chair.

"Speaking of school, Scratch asked me to bring you the notes about what we did in class." Laura searched in her backpack before extending a pack of sheets to Octavia. "We went to a copy center before coming here."

"It's Diana's handwriting," Octavia remarked with a puzzled frown as she leafed through the sheets given to her.

"She insisted I copied her notes instead of mine," Laura explained. "She said my handwriting was really bad! Could you believe that?"

"Totally!" Octavia replied instantly.

"You didn't have to reply so quickly, you know?" Laura asked with a chuckle.

"Sorry, but anyway thanks for the notes," Octavia said before thinking about something. "Can I ask you something, Laura?"

"Go ahead!"

"You have a lot of respect for V... Scratch, right? Considering you're a big fan and all." Laura nodded, "Then why did you want to see that video when I had insisted on how embarrassing that moment had been for her?"

"Hum, yeah that!" Laura said awkwardly. "Remember how I said she's the one who made me want to change my dreaml?" Octavia slowly nodded. "That's not the only thing that changed for me because of her."

Octavia blinked profusely in confusion until she remembered a rather unsettling sentence from yesterday.

"Since when yer a closet lesbian, Laura?"

"What closet are you talking about?"

"Oh!" Octavia let out in a whisper. "You mean that..."

"It's after I saw her that I found out I was into girls," Laura ended Octavia's sentence. "She was sort of my first celebrity crush," she explained with a soft blush. "She was so sexy when I first saw her. She had that skin tight tank top and those mini shorts," she bit her lip in remembrance, momentarily forgetting Octavia was in the room.

Hey! Stop imagining her sexy, curvaceous body, you skank! It's only mine to imagine! Octavia growled internally, before realizing what she had just thought. Wowowow, settle down, Ottavia! Laura's not a skank! And Vincenza's body doesn't belong to you.... sadly....Urgh, keep it together, Ottavia! Keep it together!.... And stop thinking about what you saw yesterday!!! she chastised herself sternly as vivid images of what she saw when she was in the shower assaulted her mind.

"Oh crap, I got lost in my thoughts," Laura said in a sheepish, apologetic tone. "Sorry if I made you uncomfortable," she added as she interpreted Octavia's blush as one of embarrassment.

Octavia shook her head to chase her unchaste thoughts. "It's ok...I guess," she stared at Laura for a few seconds. "So... You're into the teacher..." she said as casually as possible, trying her best to not sound angry at all.

"Well, not really into her," Laura explained with a short blush. "She's just so se...pretty that it makes me forget many things such as restrain, or privacy. I'm not exactly proud of that, so I'll try to behave a bit more adequately," she said with sincerity. "She's our teacher after all, it wouldn't be proper." Octavia nodded slowly in discrete, painful admittance. "Thinking back, I'm glad you stopped me. I don't think I would have been able to look at her normally after that."

Good for you, because I'm the one who can't look at her normally now! All because I stopped you! Octavia thought angrily. I should have let you watch that stupid video! I wouldn't have fallen into that stupid pond! I wouldn't have taken that awkward hot shower with her! I wouldn't have an infinitely better idea of what her chest looks like than you could ever have if you had watched that video!....Though, that's not something so regretful...... SHUT UP BRAIN!

"Octavia, are you ok?" Laura asked with worry. "You've been silent for a minute or two, and you seem redder than a fire-truck right now."

Octavia blinked. "huh... Sorry, I have trouble to concentrate when I'm sick," she explained convincingly. "And, I think I have a bit more of temperature now." she put her hand on her forehead to feel her body temperature.

"Perfect timing then!" Vinyl said loudly after kicking the bedroom's door open, startling her two students.

"Vincenza! I told you to not listen at my door!" Octavia shouted in her rocky voice, before grabbing her throat with a wince.

"And, the doctor told you to not raise your voice too much, Balboa!" Vinyl chastised sternly as she entered a large, fuming bowl in each hand. "Besides, I didn't listen at any door, I just heard you when I was about knock."

"Why did you call her Balboa?" Diana asked with curiosity as she brought a spoonful of the content of the bowl she had in her hand to her mouth.

"Cause I think her sick voice makes her sound like Sylvester Stallone," Vinyl explained as she offered the largest bowl she had to Octavia before giving the other one to Laura.

"Now that you make me think about it," Beatrice commented before taking a swig of her bowl as Laura chuckled while Octavia groaned in annoyance.

"Anyway, what's that?" Laura asked as she curiously looked at the bowl, which contained a yellowish transparent liquid with pasta floating in it, in front of her.

"Farfaline con brodo," Vinyl said softly. "Ideal on winter days, or when you're having a cold."

"It's really good!" Diana commented happily.

"Try it!" Beatrice nodded.

"Is it because Octavia's sick that you put bow-tie shaped pasta in that soup?" Laura asked while examining the content of her spoon.

"It's not soup, it's brodo!" Octavia and Vinyl sternly corrected at the same time. "And the pasta is shaped like a butterfly, not a bow-tie!"

"It looks like a bow-tie to me," Laura defended softly.

"Well, what do you know about pasta?" Vinyl and Octavia both asked with a cocked eyebrow in perfect synchronization.

"Huh... Apart from the fact it is cooked in warm water, nothing," Laura replied, a bit taken aback by her classmate and her teacher's simultaneous retorts.

"That's what I thought," the pair commented casually.

"Anyway, I'm gonna leave you young'uns alone," Vinyl said casually before heading out of the room. "Eat while it's hot, Ottavia!"

As the teacher left the room, Octavia brought her steaming bowl under her nose before taking a deep breath of its scent, sighing in pleasure while her classmates were blankly staring at her. She eagerly ate a few spoonfuls of her bowl before noticing her friends staring at her.

"What?" Octavia asked in confusion.

"Nothing!" The trio replied before focusing on their respective bowl.

"So," Diana said while looking at Octavia and Laura. "You two worked things out?"

"Not really," Octavia replied softly. Laura gasped at her in shock. "I still have to apologize for pushing you on the ground," she explained with a short chuckle.

Laura sighed in relief. "You don't have to apologize, Octavia," she said with sincerity. "I deserved a lot more than that."

"Maybe you did, but I still want to apologize," Octavia insisted.

"Well, I accept your apology without condition!" Laura said happily.

"You better not ask for conditions," Diana whispered threateningly.

"Anyway, now that that's out of the way," Beatrice cheerfully chimed in before she started Octavia's computer. "Why don't we distract our sick cellist?"

"I could use some distractions," Octavia said slowly after taking her last swig of her dish. "It's rather boring to be in bed all day, but why are you turning my computer on?"

"Duh! For Viewtube funny kittens!" Beatrice said cheerfully as if it was the most obvious things in the world. "There's nothing more distracting than that!" she added with conviction as she opened Viewtube's front page.

The other three cocked an eyebrow at their brunette friend.

"How old are you again?" Laura asked in a mocking tone.

"There are a lot more distracting things than funny cat videos, Beatrice," Octavia said in a soft, neutral tone.

"But they're so adorable!!" Beatrice complained.

"While it's true, why don't we watch something else first?" Diana asked as she took the mouse and keyboard from Beatrice's hands. "Anyone got an idea?" Beatrice was about to open her mouth. "Other than funny puppies, birdies, or any other cute animals Beatrice is nuts about?"

"Just try the popular videos," Laura suggested as Beatrice sat next to Octavia with a sour pout on her face.

"Okay, let's see...." Diana clicked on the popular videos suggestions before frowning. "That's weird." she whispered.

"What's weird?" Octavia asked with curiosity.

"Five of the ten most popular videos today are called "DJ Pon-3's boobs in plain sight" or other things like that," Diana replied uneasily.

"What?" the other three shouted before rushing close to the screen to see, crushing the little blonde against the desk.

"Girls, I know that I'm small but it's not a reason to believe I can fit in very microscopic spaces," Diana called in a choked little voice.

"Sorry," the three girls apologized before letting their flautist friend some space to breath, and focussing their attention on the screen.

"There is the video I found yesterday," Laura commented, pointing at the third video of the list. "WAOW! More than a million views!" she shouted with wide eyes as she saw the video statistics. "There were barely a thousand yesterday,"she added in amazement.

"How is that possible?" Octavia asked dumbfounded.

"The Internet is full of perverts," Beatrice commented sourly. "That's how!"

"Bea, those videos date from New Year's eve 2011," Laura explained. "That's nearly three years ago! While I'm willing to believe that the teacher's knockers are awesome....."

You have no idea of how right you are! Octavia commented in her thoughts before chastising her lustful brain and re-focussing it on the screen.

".... there are no ways that some tit-flash can create a buzz like that on five old videos in less than a day," Laura ended her explanation.

"True, but what happened to those videos from yesterday afternoon to now then?" Diana asked.

"From yesterday afternoon...." Octavia whispered to herself as she remembered a part of her conversation with her teacher the day before.

~~~~

"....Besides, nothing stops them from watching it at home."

"Now that you make me think about that..... Hmmm, ten past four... It's nearly the end of her nap time, that should do it."

"Who are you texting to?"

"My friend Patricia."

"The one who made Laura's fake ID?"

"That's one of the many things she does."

~~~~

"Start one of the videos, Diana," Octavia demanded softly.

"Huh?" Diana stared at Octavia in disbelief.

"Aren't you a damn hypocrite?" Laura asked in a mix of anger and amusement.

"Just start the video!" Octavia demanded again, more firmly this time.

"Ok. Ok. No need to get snappy!" Diana said as she started one to the five videos.

"That's some good sounds," Laura commented, gently bobbing her head to the music of the video.

"I must admit it's quite catchy," Diana agreed with a nod.

"I really like the shirt Scratch was wearing that day," Beatrice said as their teacher appeared in the video, wearing a plain white shirt with her collar up which showed a very decent cleavage. The rest of her body was hidden by her turntables.

"Here comes the bottle of champagne," Octavia said with an angry growl as the magnum shaped projectile was flying toward her secret crush. "Why would someone do that?"

"There are some crazy people in clubs, Oct.... Hey, what's that in the corner of the page?!" Laura asked loudly as she pointed the screen.

The four students looked at where Laura had pointed with eyes wide from stupor. The head of a cartoon, pink pony was peeking from the edge of the web page, its bright, blue eyes fixed on the small video window. As the bottle of champagne crashed above the DJ, the pink pony galloped in the screen before making a firm stop with a loud brake sound in front of the video, hiding Vinyl's soaked, and now transparent, shirt.

The cartoon character stood on its rear legs, its left front hoof on its hip and its right one moving from right to to left in a 'no' gesture while it shook its head slowly in a mute tsk. Suddenly another music started to overcome the one of the video, and the pink pony started to dance.

During the rest of the video, the pink animation kept on dancing in front of Vinyl's exposed chest, keeping it hidden from the viewers' gaze, in this case Vinyl's four students. When the video ended, the pony took a black top hat from behind its back before putting it on its head, tipping it to the viewers and popping out of existence.

The four students blinked before exchanging questioning glances with one and another. After a silent agreement, Diana clicked the repeat button, and when the bottle was flying toward the DJ's booth in the video, the pink pony reappeared at the edge of the web page.

The four girls watched the cartoon character dance for a second time in complete silence, until Diana let out a short snort of laughter. That was the girls' breaking point. The four bursted in a loud, ten minutes long laughing fit, holding on each other to keep standing.

"It was hilarious!" Laura commented as she was laughing so much she was crying.

"I have no idea what just happened, but it was so funny!" Octavia couldn't stop laughing.

"I think we all got Rick-roll'd!" Diana suggested through her giggles.

"Don't you mean Pink-roll'd?" Beatrice asked before the four started to laugh even louder.

It took another good ten minutes for the girls to calm down, all four of them heavily panting from laughing too much.

"Want to rewatch it?" Octavia asked after wiping her laughing tears away.

"Yeah!!" her three classmates replied instantly in excitement.

Octavia clicked on the repeat button and they all enjoyed the pink pony dancing once again, giggling and laughing as loudly as they could. None of them noticed that Octavia's voice wasn't so rocky anymore. It was still a bit deeper than usually, but it was solid improvement compared to earlier.

Though someone did notice that that improvement in Octavia's voice. In the room next door, Vinyl was lying in bed, her hands behind her head, listening to her students' laughs. She couldn't help but to smile a little when she heard Octavia's laugh sounding a bit louder than the others.

Patty was right... A good laugh is an excellent remedy for anything. Vinyl commented in her head, her ears focused on Octavia's laugh. After all what happened yesterday, she seemed so down... It feels good to hear her laugh. She sighed happily. A real music to my ears... Vinyl smiled fondly before closing her eyes to take a short nap.

Author's Note:

There you go.
I hope you liked it.
Once again, a huge thank you for G3k0771 for his fast and neat editing.

Stay tuned for what's coming up next (Nightmare night Festival)

Mariacheat-Brony