The Mojave Express 1,108 members · 86 stories
Comments ( 32 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 32

So, those of you aspiring Fallout/MLP writers, there's an abundance of Courier/Wanderer/Dweller/Chosen in Equestria fics, so find a neat twist to apply and succeed. That is all.

Perception Filter
Group Contributor

HEY! HEY! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN!

DeadSpaceLuna
Group Contributor

673507 (Grabs a fatman and shoots the talking fairy)

Omega_code
Group Contributor

Yeah, having someone else other than the protagonists enter Equestria is also a good idea to mess with. We don't have many of those. I think ED-E, Liberty Prime, and Ulysses are the only ones out there (that I know of). Think of it, Lilly in Equestria.:ajsmug:

Sarah Lyons, Victor, Boone, Cass, Alchestbreach, etc.

A centaur who befriends Shining Armor.
I can see it now. A disgusting useless creature, and a centaur. Working together to make the wasteland a more easily-conquered-by-changelings place.

Perception Filter
Group Contributor

673520>>673519>>673501 You know what needs to be done? An evil courier/lone wanderer/vault dweller/chosen one goes to Equestria.

ed2481
Group Contributor

Yep, at this point you need a better hook then it just being a crossover.

Maybe have victor or a securitron enter equestria. A pack of deathclaws that has to be dealt with? Ooh, maybe a legionaire enters equestria and is taught the meaning of friendship. and hails Celestia as his new god king.

Omega_code
Group Contributor

That was the fic I was talking about.

DeadSpaceLuna
Group Contributor

673533 That would be awesome. But if I may, dosen't Celestia and Luna act hostile towards anything that looks hostile. Even if you are the good guy, your usually gonna end up hurting or killing a few guards that attack you.

Perception Filter
Group Contributor

673554 But a bad guy could cause a fuckton of chaos and death!:pinkiehappy:

Omega_code
Group Contributor

Not unless said Celestia knew just how dangerous humans are, but yes you are correct.

673501 Regidar is already writing one where the chosen to go to Equestria is Moira. That's an awesine twist if you ask me.

Divide
Group Contributor

Oh, don't you worry my good man. I've got many tricks up my metaphorical sleeves...

DeadSpaceLuna
Group Contributor

673562 Yeah, that would be fun to watch.
673566 They would understand self defense but even so, the safety of their subjects come first. And as much as I dislike this, they are pretty much right to do this. I mean, most human beings even if there good can still be dangerous.

How about a BoS chapter goes to equis trying to escape from NCR?

Someone get on a Boone goes to Equestria story! Light Wanderings is taking too long to get Boone involved in Equestria (if at all) and I think he deserves to enjoy the wonders of the technicolor world :pinkiehappy::pinkiecrazy:

While you are at it someone get Explodium to update his fallout story.
I'm almost willing to sacrifice my unborn children in order to do so.

Edmar Fecler
Group Contributor

i think it'd be fun to see pinkie traveling to the mojave and teaming up with the courier. :pinkiehappy:

i think thats a good bit above the norm, but thats my opinion. :pinkiecrazy:

_No_One_Remains_
Group Admin

What about Jason Bright in Equestria? :rainbowderp:
Oh snap...

One of the four get transported to the Equstrian Wasteland. The only one that havs done it that I know of is Equestrian Wanderings - Fallout Equestria. I was thing about using the Dweller since he seems to not get as much attention..

673533 theres one where RD goes to Wasteland with evil Wanderer called Thanatos' Creed

..........:raritystarry:IDEA
THREE DOG IN EQUESTRIA

Perception Filter
Group Contributor

674220 WHERE?! I MUST HAVE IT!

I HAD THAT EXACT SAME IDEA TOO!!!
I just never got around to starting it.:ajsleepy:

Omega_code
Group Contributor

What we need is more female version of the Lone Wander/Courier. To many males.

There seems to be the opposite problem in FF.net.
Too many females couriers/LW being shipped with boone/charon.

674234 It was just recently added to the Fallout 3 folder here
unless your talking about my second post, in which case sadly there is none

674871 Mine are going to be female when/if i ever get around to writing them :D(ive got 3 stories going on right now, however only 2 have been published)

674221 Or just send Dogmeat, dogmeats a f#ckin boss

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 32