The Lunaverse 2,569 members · 202 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Rixizu
Group Contributor

This thread is for Lunaverse Galaxy Rangers spinoff stories that I have written. Since I have written several of them now, I decided to create this thread as a quick and easy guide to this universe that I have created.

The Basics

In this universe, Longest Night, Longest Day for the most part happened as it did in the canon Lunaverse with Corona escaping her 1000 year imprisonment from the sun. But something extraordinary happened this time. The Elements of Harmony granted the Luna 6 extraordinary powers that transformed them into the Galaxy Rangers. Now they fight Corona's evil schemes to take over Equestria!

Trixie is the Red Ursa Ranger!
Raindrops is the Black Hercules Ranger!
Lyra is the Blue Cygnus Ranger!
Cheerilee is the Green Libra Ranger!
Ditzy is the Pink Sagittarius Ranger!
And Carrot Top is the Yellow Scorpio Ranger!

With Trixie as their fearless leader, they fight evil and protect the world. It isn't easy, however. Despite the Galaxy Rangers tremendous powers, the Tyrant Sun won't give up that easily and she hides in her castle on the moon plotting their downfall. That isn't the only threat facing our heroes. Many of the members of the treacherous Night Court aren't happy with Galaxy Ranger having that kind of power and want it for themselves. Will the Galaxy Ranger succeed with so many enemies at their throat? Find out in Lunaverse: Galaxy Rangers!

Note: This isn't canon to the normal Lunaverse and exists in its own little universe.

Stories:

Season 1:
The Rangers Nevermore?
The White Raven
Anniversary of True Love
Magic School Zord
The Carrot Before the Storm
Secret Agent Dinky
A Flutter of the Heart.
The Forbidden Symphony
Eternal Night

Movie:
Shocker Crisis!

Post any questions or comments and I will do my best to address them. If you want to write your own Galaxy Ranger story, feel free to do so. I would love to read it!

This feels like a shitty off-brand to Lunaverse and someone riding on the fame of the original.

But if RainbowDoubleDash is fine with it and the story itself isn’t bad to read, I guess I have nothing to say on it.

You should check it out, it pretty good for a concept.

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Funny you should say that. I actually got this idea from a comment RainbowDoubleDash made about Lord Zedd being an inspiration for Corona. Then I made a thread about what the Luna 6 would be like if they were Power Rangers. It was RainbowDoubleDash himself that came up with the constellations theme idea. The story mutated from there. It was only meant to be a one-shot, but I had so much fun writing the story that I continued writing them.

As for it being a shitty off-brand to Lunaverse and someone riding on the fame of the original, well... I certainly don't feel successful, so you might have a point. I am glad that RainbowDoubleDash has given me his blessing though.

Not a big fan of The Mighty Morphing Power Rangers. I'd rather see the effort put into completing the original series
I mean, they're still working on Season 2 & the show is about to start S9.

thatguyvex
Group Contributor

As long as you enjoy what you're writing, "success" is an entirely subjective concept. Most of what I write is hardly what one would call "successful" in regards to things like views and likes, but as long as I'm having fun writing the stories, I figure that's the only thing that really matters.

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

6772320 6771853
Exactly what Vex said. Plus, having written more than a half-dozen interconnected spinoffs, you deserve recognition for it.

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Added a new story. It's called the The Forbidden Symphony. This will be the second to last story of the first season.

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Added a new story. It's Galaxy Rangers: The Movie! Shocker Crisis.

Also, I have started working on the Season 1 finale. It's called Eternal Night. I already have the first chapter finished and halfway through chapter 2. I am probably not going to post it until I have the story completely finished. The premise is solid, but I'm not quite sure how the story is going to go. I need more time until I have a more solid grasp of the story. Anyway, Spike and Zecora are going to play a big part in the story. It's fun to have these minor characters have more of a spotlight. Though having to write Zecora's rhyming is going to be annoying. I can see why the show writers rarely use her. The speaking in rhyme idea is cool on paper, but a pain in the butt to actually write for.

Why am I only now hearing about this? :pinkiehappy: I really need to catch up on Lunaverse...

Rixizu
Group Contributor

The season finale is finally finished! It's called Eternal Night. You can read it here. I am posting new chapter every Wednesday and Sunday.

After this, I plan to work on the sequel to the Galaxy Rangers Movie. I've really grown to like the Shockerverse, and I want to do more stories about it. We'll see how that story materializes.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11