Crossovers 7,362 members · 10,943 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

I have been reading crossovers since I started reading on FiMfiction, and have a few ideas myself. Unfortunately, I do not have the skill or the time to write these. Therefore, I thought to have a spot for crossover ideas. This is how it would go.

It would be labeled with whatever medium that would be crossed over (ie, book, anime, cartoon etc.). The title of the CO (crossover) subject, and the possible tags that would go along with it. Following that would be an idea of how the story should go, like a brief summary of your ideas.

Here's an example. This is an actual request too, so if you're interested, have at it!
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Medium: Anime

Title: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Tags: Romance, Crossover, Comedy, Adventure?, Dark?, Tragedy-

Summary: Simon's time has come. His age has caught up to him. His goodbyes are finished, and the only thing left is to wait. He waits for the inevitable at the graves of Kamina and Nia. Finally, it happens. He is dead. But instead of being sent to the afterlife, he arrives at the conference chamber of the Order of the Spiral, an order of fallen spiral warriors who govern the afterlife. What, you thought spiral power left upon death? His deeds and accomplishments in the past have earned him a reward. It could be anything, resurrection, being sent to the past, to become a god, ANYTHING. But only one thing. His wish? To be with Nia. Only, Nia isn't dead either. Being a digital life form, she wasn't permitted in the afterlife. So she was sent somewhere else. Equestria, as a certain sun-raising princess. When her husband from the past shows up during the Grand Galloping Gala, her world is shaken to the core.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

As you can see, some of the tags have a ? or a - next to them. The ? denotes possible ways to take a story, the - denotes something that isn't wanted, or might not work out. The tags that have nothing denote the general idea of the whole story, and gives an idea as to what the poster is looking for in a story. Not to say that you have to follow the tags.

If you do use one of these ideas, please contact the person who posted the idea and leave a disclaimer of who originally came up with the idea in the story. If the story YOU write is different enough from the request to warrant notice, please included a warning or note when contacting the poster of the idea.

So, go ahead, post your ideas. Who knows? The next crossover you read might just be familiar!

EDIT:: Please do not just post "oh we shuld crossover wit *insert random thing here*
You should have a somewhat decent idea of where a story should go.

Also, if a CO subject is a little obscure, or you deem it neccissary, leave a link to Wikipedia or a site that has information on the subject. This not only gives authors some background to work with, it introduces people to new stories and things to try!

Medium: Saturday morning cartoon

Title: Adventure Time

Tags: Adventure, Crossover, Random?, Slice of Life?, Comedy, Romance?-, Tragedy-, Sad-

Summary: Two pairs of arguably heroic characters find themselves switched in universe and location. Twilight Sparkle and Spike appear in the land of Ooo, appearing in Finn and Jake's treehouse. The opposite has happened to the hero and his dog- Finn and Jake find themselves in Ponyville's library. Both parties attempt to find their way home, and meet the friends and enemies of their counterpart duo throughout their journeys. Hilarity and adventure ensue.

I'd write this myself, but I'm busy with my other fics, and my skillset isn't very large. The idea was born from realizations that both are multi-species duos with family-like connections, that live in a tree, save the world on occasion, and serve a princess.

Medium: Video game

Title: Team Fortress 2

Tags: Crossover, Comedy, Human, Romance?-, Sad?.

Summary: Mann. Co. has developed a new series of payload bombs for their payload carts. Machined from australium and crafted by some of the most nutty of scientists, these bombs all have different effects, of which none are known. During live testing of one of these bombs- utilizing the BLU and RED, of course- the BLU successfully detonate the weapon, causing all those alive and in close proximity when it went off to be transported to Equestria. Four members of the RED and five members of the BLU promptly decide to work together temporarily until the RED Engineer can find enough components to build a regenerator so they could respawn again. What they do in the meantime is attempt to build a control point map in the Everfree Forest using only what can be provided by the Engineer's dispenser and their weapons. The Mane Six attempt to intervene and stop them from destroying the forest as well as each other, and hilarity ensues.

Again, I'd write this myself, but I'm already working on two fics. A silly idea, I know, but someone with skill could make this absolutely hilarious.

Medium: Video Game

Title: League of Legends

Tags: Crossover, Comedy, Human, Sad?, Dark?.

Summary: Noxus and Demacia's feud has taken new heights as both the opposite forces of Valoran have broken their Champion contracts with the Institute of War, and are now expanding their battlefields into new, unknown territories. On the Noxian side, LeBlanc, with the aid of several of Noxus' top dark mages, have discovered a portal leading to another dimension where their grip of evil can extend. At the same time on Demacia's side, Luxanna Crownguard and her light mages discover the same, and without further ado sends in a team comprised of her older brother, Garen Crownguard, the Night Hunter Vayne, and several of the Dauntless Vanguard to seek possible allies in this new world. The world in question?

Equestria

Might end up making this on my own in the end, but if anyone wants to take their own try at this, they're welcome!

Medium: Comic Books

Crossover: Batman

General Synopsis:
After a mysterious breakout from Arkham, Batman follows clues to find the whereabouts of many of his archenemies. He finds that the villains have made a mass exodus into an innocent alternate dimension, one filled with colorful cartoon ponies.
Fortunately for the ponies, Batman is on the job!

Medium: Movie

Crossover: the Thing

Tags: Adventure Dark

General Synopsis: MacReady digs out the remains of the things UFO and activates it which results in taking him to Equestria where he meets the mane 6 and searches for the means to return home. considering writing it

Medium: Online video games

Crossover: Adventure quest worlds( http://www.aq.com/ )

General Synopsis: A former paladin retired to a farm is now called upon by the king to find and stop a chaorrupted doomknight, this doomknight at the behast of the champion of chaos travel to equestria to steal the elements and chaorrupted them thus the paladin now goes to equestria.

Medium: Console game

Crossover: Jak and Daxter

Tags: romance? Adventure comedy

Notes: Jak-ponified/Daxter-ottsel

Plot- Jak and Daxter die from "Dark Eco poisoning" and wish to go to a world that didn't need them so much but could still protect people and are thus are sent to equestria.

Medium: Console game

Crossover: Star Ocean: The Last Hope

Tags: Comedy, Adventure, Human

Plot: Taking place 2 years after the events of Star Ocean: The Last Hope, Edge and Reimi pilot their new ship across the vast reaches of space in search of new planets to discover. In their travels, they spot a planet similar to Earth, only it is inhabited by strange talking ponies. What makes matters worse is that the moment they arrive, they awaken an ancient evil that finds fun in twisted games of chance. Will Edge, with the help of his old friends, be able to save this world and correct the mistake they have made?

Medium: Cartoon, (TV series, Movie)

Crossover: Lilo & Stitch

Tags: Comedy, Adventure, Human

Plot: Sometimes after the last movie one of Juumba's experiments kasplodes and Veteran Monster Hunter Lilo and her Trusty Sidekick Stitch find themselves in a land of magical talking ponies just as an ancient evil wakes in the land of pony. (Again. But, hey, Tartarus is filled with ancient evils.)
The story tiwst would be when Stitch starts teaching Fluttershy (She-who-loves-exotic-fluffy-things.) about controlled violence and how to tell when to really cut loose. XD
And as a bonus: Lilo (It-exploded-on-it's-own-honest) has 5 years of galactic level tutoring from Juumba (He-who-sees-quantum-physics-as-elementary.) meets Twilight sparkle. (She-who-really-likes-to-learn-Stuff)

Cue:
Celestia feels Twilight creating tiny suns and begins to wonder about beeing able to take a vacation soonish (in a few decades or so)
Fluttershy opens a can of bear-fu on an eldrtich evil
and the mane six live in interesting times

Quote:
(CMC, Stitch, Tree sap.)

"Dahling! You coiffure! We must see to it immediately. To the spa!"

"Lilo! Help!"

Medium: Video Game

Crossover: Jurassic Park

Tags: Comedy?, Adventure, Tragedy, Crossover (obviously), Random?, Dark?

Rating: Mature

Plot: In an attempt to further study in the field of archeology, Twilight and her friends somehow find themselves sent on a trip to an island. This island was dedicated to the bringing back of creatures from long ago; the Dinosaurs. But in a freak accident the magic powering the fences containing the resurrected predators is cut completely off. And one by one, Dinosaurs of all shapes and sizes suddenly start breaking out of their holding pins with the taste for blood looming over their tongues.

Just a little random something I had cooking in the old steamer for a couple of weeks now. I hope somebody else gets around to writing this for me. I fucking can't because of the fact that I have literally over ten other fictions in progress. :twilightoops:

okay since were all spurting random ideas : tickle monster

439283 I don't think everything here is random. Seems random to everyone else, but to those who posted it, it makes total sense.

Hmm, not sure if this is the place to ask, but I need a co-writer for a Fruits Basket crossover. Is anyone interested? Please note, this is going to be based on the manga, not the anime.

Also, WE NEED MORE DETECTIVE CONAN FICS! That is all.

445171 okay well who about this we both know there are madness combat crossoversbut what we both have to remember is there are also madness combat subseries like madness elimination, madness school, madness zombie party, and my personal favorite xionic madness and madness tribulation.

i already attempted a crossover with xionic madness but it's not to late for y'all hell evan use your own madness character:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Oh so I had an idea recently for a neat (in my opionion) crossover...

With Dishonored! <gasps of astonishment, murmur in the audience>

<contains some minor spoilers> So the idea 'bout the whole thing is,,, Y'see let's consider for a moment that we had a good ending in the game (I had a good ending... just because I like stealth-tactics...). Emily rules the Empire now and Corvo is no more. The fact however remains that during his whole life he had the Outsider's mark on his hand. Can a soul marked like that really leave the plane of the living and venture further into paradise? No... The Outsider still has interest in Corvo and he likes playing games, so he shoves our hero into the colorful and too-sugar-like-for-my-taste world of Equestria, telling him that a new path awaits, also offering him a nice deal.

"Will you make this World burn and cast it into the depths of hell, or will you give it a new glorious future Corvo? It is all up to you. If you satisfy my taste I will grant you a gift... I will let you live again, with your beloved Emily..."

Says the Outsider with a slight, cruel grin on his face.
Nice deal indeed, where's the catch tough?

"But for the path to end you have to eliminate two targets:
Target assigned: Princess Celestia
Target assigned: Princess Luna
Only with those two out of the way you can truly change this World."

With those final words the vision disappears and Corvo finds himself laying on the grass, rays of sunlight gently stroking his face. In his hand he can feel the touch of his cold blade he grew accustomed to, taking a look at the other hand he can see the mark... Mark of the Outsider still there, meaning that a tremendous supernatural power is at Corvo's disposal.
What will he do? What path will he take? How many will die...? </spoilers>

I would see the story as a Tragedy/Dark/Crossover type. And I don't see our assassin making friends with anyone, seeing he was offered something really precious and there are not many counteroffers in Equestria to satisfy him.

Now why won't I write it?

1. I'm not from an English-speaking country, so I tend to have some grammar mistakes in my stories, that can really piss off some people out there
2. I'm a brutal sadist, with gore/blood/murder/madness/crime obsession, so as you can probably guess there wouldn't be anything pretty in the story
3. I'm pretty darn lazy and that's one of my biggest flaws, which I'm starting to fight off big time...

Well, that's pretty much it I guess... I also found a piece of pie if it interests anyone? No...? Okay then, more for me...

This is an idea I'll be doing, but anyone can feel free to take a crack at it. Caramel as Supermane.

My version would be more like the Golden Age Superman. Busting into places, FORCING criminals to confess and really making a big public display of his powers and strength, harassing any criminal or would-be supervillain until they give themselves up, and causing PLENTY of property damage. Needless to say THIS Supermane wouldn't be as well loved as most other versions. The ONLY reason Celestia tolerates him is because he IS doing a good job taking care of crime, that and her magic is useless against him as he gets his powers from the sun and her magic has a potent solar energy to it. Luna is another story however.

Actually he'd have first appearance Superman-level strength, speed, and durability from the get go and get the other powers a little later. Why? Because Golden Age Superman's powers came from his alien biology and everyone had those powers on Krypton. They had harder skin and were super strong and fast. Now when the Silver Age began to start he was developing some of the powers he would have later on like flight and began getting stronger and more durable before GA Supes was put on Earth 2 and SA Supes became the mainstream Superman.

My theory for this is that he SLOWLY absorbed yellow sunlight compared to the modern Supes. The '78 movie explained his powers like that. One part biology, one part yellow sun.

Now to begin with Supermane would be an urban myth from Manehattan, reason being Caramel was smart enough not to be TOO public with his powers as he could still get hurt easily enough by a few magic blasts and such.
Cut to a few years later and Caramel has become confident enough and his powers have grown enough that he decides to FULLY reveal himself to the world, bringing us the present timeline.

His costume would be the classic blue suit, minus the briefs for obvious reasons, with the cape and he'd have the S in yellow on the back of the cape and yellow S's in place of his cutie mark. He'd also have a smaller S-shield, something more like the Injustice Superman were the cape goes into the S and it holds the cape in place.

Medium: Movie

Crossover: The Bourne Series (Identity, Supremacy, Ultimatum)

Tags: Crossover, Adventure

Rating: Teen

558588>>511633>>320186>>438768 ALL THE YES

Medium: Live-Action (Superhero Tokusatsu)
Crossover: Kamen Rider Fourze
Title?: Equestria KITA!!!!
Description: The Kamen Rider Club thought that there were only 42 Switches. That Cosmic States and the Super-Switches were the last ones. And they were, in a way, right. So you can understand their confusion when a switch marked 41 appears in Rabbit Hutch, on the table where there was also a note saying "Use it!" But when they did just that, they find themselves in a new world, much unlike their own.
Tags: Crossover (Duh), Adventure, Comedy
Notes: The comedy is for the comedic moments that would eventually have to be used to remain faithful to the show's style. Oh, and no major spoilers. All characters that might have died throughout the course of the series would be alive for this crossover.

Medium: TV Show

Crossover: Dexter

Title: ???

Do a crossover with this:

What were our favorite trigger happy duo doing between Sam and Max Hit the Road and the telltale series? Terrorizing Equestria of course.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22