The OC Fanfiction Library 1,405 members · 1,811 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21
Background_Pony
Group Admin

So I have a tablet and a crappy drawing program and I have nothing to do with them.

Basically I'll pick out a couple ponies to draw each day, two or three probably, and do a quick doodle-y sketch of them. Do NOT expect Monet if I pick your pony (an OC of any shape or form) to draw.

All I need is some type of picture of your pony. Anything works, although I can't say that alicorns with laser-beam shooting eyes and elaborately woven cotton candy wings are ideal for me to draw.

This might take a while for EVERYONE to get their sketch with 210+ members, so please don't hate me if I don't get your sketch done quickly!!

Mr101
Group Contributor

Sounds awesome :pinkiehappy: My Ocs picture is my stories picture if you fancy it.

Spell Bound
Group Contributor

My OC is my profile pic

Lolsternater
Group Contributor

Picture is Profile pic. You can see how well I did...

Lolsternater
Group Contributor
Saphroneth
Group Contributor

...I don't have one. What I have is a description (for Mirrored Shield, who's basically the only character I really invented). I hope it's relatively simple, especially since he's a member of Celestia's Guard and they're effectively interchangeable.
Mirrored Shield is a pegasus with a white coat and silvery hair. (Exact shade unimportant, just vaguely shiny and without a strong tint). On duty he is, of course, in Guard armour (he's a sergeant) but off duty there isn't anything particular.
His cutie mark is a blank metal shield (polished, hence "mirrored".) His talent, not that it matters, is using hardened clouds as "armour".
A background note is that he's actually a Changeling. He invented the persona of Mirrored Shield to infiltrate the guard, and is intended to be as far in looks from a changeling as possible (white instead of black) while still close to his original name (which is Mirror).

If you don't want to work from a description, that is perfectly fine and I don't mind at all.

Dhuradhan
Group Contributor

Ocs are my profile pic. :pinkiesmile:

Evening Storm
Group Contributor

574723 all i can give is a description. if you can use it tell me and i will leave it

Punsz
Group Contributor

sounds pretty coolz

Mysterious Stranger
Group Contributor

Metaphorical grave indeed! Well, I won't hate you if do don't do mine right away or not at all, because I'm not giving you anything in return. (Although I could help you with fan fic edits or something in exchange. Spike's code of honor:moustache:)
Anywho, I have only words to describe my OC.

*ahem*

Frazzle Spark, AKA Fraz, is a dark red unicorn stallion with an unevenly cut burnt black mane and tail. His cutie mark is a firecracker in mid-explosion and his eyes are bright orange. He is frequently seen sporting an industrial sized set of orange saddlebags full of firecrackers. He also likes managing finances and suffers from mild pyromania.

Andoriol
Group Contributor

I'd appreciate it if you could do Emeris for me, I have a basic picture for my profile picture, but I'll edit in some more pictures and information into this comment once I can find my notes :twilightblush:

Edit: Sorry about the block of text, but I made my avatar myself, and it's... ah... far from accurate when it comes to his most defining feature, and I'd really appreciate someone more skilled than myself taking a crack at it, y'know, if that's okay with you :fluttercry:

Notes about the character: He's a surprisingly large pony, nearly the size of Big Macintosh, though with less bulk. His mane and tail are both spikey and messy. His horn is slightly curved and a bit thick for his proportions, it is also sharpened and has been used physically in battle. He normally wears a large, pink vest with a large number of pockets which covers most of his barrel, covering some of his scars. He is scarred up, most of his scars are ugly even long after they're healed. The only scars which look "cool" are those on his cheek from where a timber-wolfs claw had glanced across it, all others look appropriately messed up for barely healed over wounds.

His main defining feature(s) are his scars, as bad as they look. His back left leg is still messed up from when the timber-wolf latched on to it and shook its head. His right fore-hoof is scratched, the skin right above it a network or little scars, the legs fetlocks messed up. There is a burn scar higher up on the leg. His back has a large number of small scars that run its length from when a timber wolf had jumped on top of him and tried to maul him. His stomach is also a mass of scar tissue from when one had almost torn open his stomach. Some of his right cutie-mark and its surrounding fur is discolored from a glancing blast of magic.

It is more than appropriate for the scars to look asymetrical and detract from his appearance, as well as to add nicks and scratches from old, small wounds that didn't heal perfectly.

A blown up version of my avatar:

Of his cutie mark:

Chaotic Note
Group Contributor

OC is my profile picture.

Cutie mark is an hourglass with twin swords crossed in front of it.

Kim Kimera Kimes
Group Contributor

Refernce sheet

That and all else on that blog should be sufficient

Georg
Group Contributor

Problem is my OC and my profile pic are of different unicorns. Back when I first wrote "Two Unicorns", I had an old Royal Courier and a disguised Princess Luna walk into and around Ponyville. Luna's disguise was a Black/Dark unicorn with a white pressure wrapping around her girdle (to hold the wings down so they wouldn't pop up when she was annoyed), white ribbons in her mane/tail and a campfire for a cutie mark. The PonyCreator program made a passable image(without the last 2 details), so I used it for my .sig. The Courier (Zircon, my OC) was a dark grey unicorn, stubby horn (once broken, regrown) with a brown floppy hat/ brown vest(uniform), nearly white mane/tail, and a smudge for a cutie mark (PonyCreator got as far as "Grey" and looked horrid) Tried using GIMP once to fiddle with a pic of Luna and modify it, the world is better off without that abomination seeing the light of day. I can write some, I can't draw period. (edit) Get J.Mac first, Quizzical is just plain adorable)

Vehemence
Group Contributor

His name is Lathyrus. He is an average size stallion (maybe even just the tiniest bit scrawny), not very strong or fast (in the story, it is said that AppleJack is faster and much much stronger than him. He also gets his flank handed to him by Big Mac). He has golden-ember eyes and a scruffy burgundy mane and tail. He almost always wears his signiture black scarf, and sometimes wears it as a makeshift hoodie. Those pink spots on his coat are burn marks, and he tends to hide his cutie mark with his tail or a saddlebag. Oh yeah, he is a racist, so he doesn't really play well with Unicorns or Pegasi.

Vehemence
Group Contributor

I also have a tablet, along with photoshop, illustrator, and a variety of other programs. So if needed, I might be able to help in drawing other user's OCs if asked and if I have the time.

Also, another soon to come OC interacting with Lathyrus.

Background_Pony
Group Admin

Okay. The three I'll start out with TOMORROW are Lathyrus, Emeris, and Spellbound. I'll probably take a couple more if those were quick to finish!! They'll be uploaded on a photo album on my page, so after I upload it you can save it and all. Notice that I don't really have a cute or interesting style, like carnifex or MysticAlpha.

deathtap
Group Contributor

You could do mine. He's super easy as he's got no Cutie Mark.

From the story: The Problem With Magic

Love Checker
Group Contributor

My OC is my profile pic, just don't draw the clothes if you want, cause I know that would be tireing. Her Cutiemark is a:heart:

solocitizen
Group Contributor

Oh, what about this:
If this drawing thing is still going on, can you do her? Her name is Lumina, and she doesn't have a cutie mark yet.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21