The OC Fanfiction Library 1,407 members · 1,813 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25
Violet Runner
Group Contributor

What would you do if your OC showed up on your door step with a over night bag and asked to come in.

Shadowflame
Group Contributor

Take him in, without even hesitating.

Dark Alicorn Warrior
Group Contributor

Take him in no question :)

The Masked Ghost
Group Contributor

i would be like FUCK YEA!!! i would let him in and we would do a lot of fucking shit. however, that depends on which OC comes over. if its Knight, then i would go and travel the universes. if it was classy jack, i would be like, classy, like having a onicule and say only british things in a british accient or just be classy. if it was Mac Farmer, then i would be like a fucking redneck, like drink beer and watch fucking good ol' nascar. if it was Arrell, go and watch some fucking animals and do shit. if it was another OC of mine named Knight, which is a different one, i guess hangout. if it was Forest Fire, then i would wtach him do a fireboom and fly really fast. if it was Neon Party, i would go to planet random and do random stuff with him because he is a pony that breaks all the laws of fucking physics and bassically is a god like pony, without being an alicorn. but of course, i just based him off of Pinkie pie, since thats how i see piknie pie, of breaking every laws of fucking physics. then theres Nightmane, which is a villian, which i would lsma the door or maybe not, depending on how i feel that night. if it was Dark, then i would let him in for some odd reason. now, if it was TF, i would maybe let him in, but only because i imgine him having the Bane mask on and it would be kind of cool to talk to him that way. i also have many more OC's but those are the only ones that i can think of right now. and if you're wondering what the fuck did i just say or who those names were, well, they're are all in my fanfic, well one of the Knights anyway, in my fanfic, Universal Magic. i just based all the characters off from the Mane six. however, they have different or way differetn or possiably slightly different personailties then the mane six. for mac, hes applejack, but i put him in the fanfic as a cousin of applejack, but a cousin that doesn't alk to one another, nor speak of them, becuase they both piss each other off. as for jack, its just being classy. as for forest and his fire boom, which is obviuously like the sonic rainboom, but with fire. with Arrell, hes not shy, but more of an adventurer, as an austrilian accient, and has a hair style sort of similar to hugh jackman, and likes anumals. with Neon, i already explianed him, although with planet random, its just a little something that i planned for the fanfic in the future, and its sort of where he kind of came from, but not really,. i mean, he ain't an alien, but came from Equestria, that somehow appeared on the planet, lived there for most of his life, and came back to the pony world. as for Knight, hes the main character and goes to other universes and has adventuers in them, well, not really, its hard to explain. then theres the other Knight, but thats in my seventh element of harmony fanfic, along with Nightmane. as for TF, hes in Universal Magic, whos bassically an enemy to Knight. well, sorry for the long ass comment.

Dhuradhan
Group Contributor

I'd allow him to sleep in my bed. Hell, I would make him breakfast in the morning! He would be sooo in my house. No excuses! :rainbowkiss:

iDeltaVelocity
Group Contributor

Take them in. Give 'em a home. They are family!

Mr Pones
Group Contributor

Hope he doesn't rape me...

Violet Runner
Group Contributor

971281 would you also stay up late, swap manly stories and make wafles?

Dhuradhan
Group Contributor

971315 ... I have no idea... :rainbowhuh:

Eldorado
Group Contributor

971221 Probably hand him a cigar and put on Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Cyber V
Group Contributor

971221 I'll make sure that I'm not dreaming and then let them in.

darkironpony
Group Contributor

971221 Dude. If that'd happen I would let him in ONLY if he let me pet him once. And cuddle him. Oh AND take pics to prove it to everyone. Ya. Oh we'd also go to shakey's. Yeah that's what we'd do. :ajsmug:

Violet Runner
Group Contributor

971396 I was makeing a Shrek joke:facehoof:

DeeTroopa
Group Contributor

971221 take them in for as long as they need. Hide all evidence of me being their creator.

JasontheDemon
Group Contributor

I would probably say, "if you think you are staying the night, think again... YOUR STAYING FOREVER!" and then we would do a brofist... whoa I just blacked out from happiness.

Dhuradhan
Group Contributor

971575 Never seen that movie. :twilightoops:

Hearnishere123
Group Contributor

My OC is a dragon...

~Hearn

Violet Runner
Group Contributor

As for me, I would probobaly spend about half an hour just stairing at him making diffrent pointing jesturs trying to form words befor letting him in before someone sees him then ask him both why and how he's here.

Enfield
Group Contributor

Like everyone else here, take him in and allow him to live with me.
My parents would be a little confused though.

ShadowRebelKSX
Group Contributor

I would brohoof him, then I would let him in, I'd get him to light the fireplace then we would play Borderlands 2 and Project: M for the next oh...130 hours or so, then we'd go to bed and I would pray to celestia that when I woke up in the morning he's still here and it wasn't a dream, then my parents Don't have to call the mental ward...:twilightsmile:

bright_night
Group Contributor

We'll that would be weird considering my OC is a poniefied me(although with a few historical differences obviously). :rainbowhuh:

Balthasar999
Group Contributor

Get a case of beer and raaaage ouuuut.

Akashic Brony
Group Contributor

Lol, they'd probably fight me for making their lives so miserable. If I met Den and Echo, we might get into existential debate followed by them kicking my ass. If I met Reagle and Zaza, Reagle would hold me down while Zaza kicks my ass.

Hole Hearted"Click to Visit!"

Zig Zag Love"Click to Visit!"

Pay a visit! I'm a competent illustrator and I draw my own characters and cover art. I can exchange artwork for editing help.

BrownieHoof
Group Contributor

971221 I'd make sure he would stay forever, and then do stuff. A lot of stuff.:derpytongue2: I'll force everyone to make sure he's happy.:heart:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25