Fallout Equestria 5,366 members · 2,614 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33
Doomande
Group Admin

As the title states will the sign up for the FoE:ABC be prolonged with an extra week since there are so many requests for it.

Now... This is a one time thing and in the future will group projects like this not be prolonged/delayed. Right now have 2 people already submitted their stories, and I do really not think it is fair for them there were so inspired and quick have to wait for those that can't sign up in time.
Beside did I make 3 different threads that informed people about when the sign up would end, and gave people an almost month long deadline for the sign up.

So yea, as someone mentioned in the main thread do we have three spots, (N,O and X,) that still lack a writer.
Now to give all late comers the same change to get a letter as the original people that signed up will there be a list with "back up writers" if more than 3 people sign up. Its very important for G-Man that we fill all the spots, so we would like to secure that all spots get filled if life becomes a bitch for any of the writers and they no longer have time to write on their stories.

Doomande
Group Admin

People that wishes to sign up can do so in this thread

List of people, Round 2
Synesisbassist
ShadowmancerElite
DracoRanger
DeadEndtheDullahan
Meep the Changeling

Guess throw me in there if I'm allowed to be. Sounds like it'll be a neat test of skills.

~Synesisbassist

6946420 Is this gonna change the 'submit by' date or is it still set at October 31?

Doomande
Group Admin

I would still like for the project to be completed by then.

If it's in need for writers, I'm willing to do it. It does looks rather fun.

Doomande
Group Admin

It is a quite fun way of writing some stories you had never planned since you have kinda an idea of what the topic is, but the letter can change so many things.

6946456 Gotcha, shouldn't be a problem. Little more than halfway done already.

Is there a randomization for letters or are we allowed to pick?

If there's still room, I'm up to try.

Doomande
Group Admin

Its random letters, else would we never have filled out some of the more challenging ones out... Looking at you Q.

As things are right now do we have 3 letters that wasn't taken in the first round of random letters, and if more than 3 people want to join will 3 people get the letters, and the rest will be put on a "back up writer" list. Life happens at times, and there is a change that some people will drop out of the group project.

G-man64
Group Contributor

Queen, quitting, questions, Q is easy for dangers.

X on the other hand... since Xenophobia was done for the original, they’re the ones I worry for.

Doing good on my end should have it done in a week or so.

I guess it's up to xylophones to save the day threaten the protagonists. Unless there's a giant, mutated xerus, or maybe a swarm of smaller xeruses (xeri? xeropodes?).

G-man64
Group Contributor

I’m a sucker for blended crossovers.

I’m not saying they should drop a xenomorph into the wastes, but I wouldn’t be opposed.

Maybe halfway with my letter. We’ll see how far I want to go with this mini-story.

As I said in the last thread, before it was taken down (I tried to find it I had no luck) I'm interested and if x is available I would gladly take it.

Xenomorph is exactly what I thought that would be a good one.

G-man64
Group Contributor

You’ll be on the reserve list should anyone need to drop out you get their letter.

Doomande
Group Admin

Yea I deleted them since I wouldn't like to confuse people.

I will add you to the list when I am near a computer

Patience is a virtue. People write at different paces. Not everyone can crank out a story in a day or two.

When will Syn, Shadow and Draco find out which letter they’ve been given?

Doomande
Group Admin

When the prolonged sign up closes

Doomande
Group Admin

Yo peeps, last day of the prolonged sign up, and I mean it this time around.

I'd like to sign up :3

I’m going to pull out of this I’m afraid. Sorry to say at this point, I was looking forward to being a part of this as I thought it was going to be a bit of fun but that wasn’t to be unfortunately. I wish you every success with it.

All good things,
Dusk

Best of luck on your endeavors.

Thanks Lofty. I’m sure I’ll see you around. <3 good luck back to you

Question. Do I get an author's notes? Or just the story?

Doomande
Group Admin

One more time?

Can we include an author's note? The kind FimFiction lets you put at the start or end of a chapter.

Doomande
Group Admin

Yes, if you want to include an authors note can you do so

Comment posted by Chaotic Flier deleted Aug 27th, 2019
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33