FiM Will Live on FOREVER! 1,292 members · 21,206 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

MLP is now over. But that doesn't mean that it can't live on through us. People like you are what made it such a hit in the first place with your incredible dedication to a series you love. And as long as that passion burns MLP will never die.

MLP is dead. Long live MLP. That's all.

7022608 Well said.

agreed, Rest in Peace FIM. Long Live MLP

The last line. Shouldn’t it be MLP isn’t dead

Also amen!

MLP will never die.

Much like any series' legacy, the fans are the ones who keep it alive through maintaining their memory and continuing to create works to express their enjoyment of it.

It's a play off the saying "The king is dead. Long live the king." It signifies the passing of the crown from one king to another.

What did you think of the Ships ?

Now the Old King is Dead!
Long live the King !

0:50-0:55

To borrow a line from Shawshank Redemption, "That's absolutely g:scootangel:damn right."

Friendship For Ever!!

What about the other mane 6 lovers ?

p.s. What about Lyra & Bonbon ?

Although it ended, it won't die unless it's forgotten or unwatchable. It's like any standalone movie, only longer. 221 episodes, that's a lot to rewatch if you ever miss the ponies a whole lot.

That song at the end seemed to more be celebrating the show rather than playing for its funeral. It did have kind of a bittersweet tone to it but not really sad or depressing, though I do kinda feel sometimes what you do about the show ending, but better for it to end on a good note and again, it's not gone.

Exactly. I dont see this as the death of MLP. But rather...a rebirth. Where FIM goes from here is up to us now.

Kinda sums of how I feel now that I know it's over. We'll keep it going, but there'll always be a part of us that will never forget having to say that final 'Goodbye'.

Pedantic correction - FIM (TV) is over. The comics continue, and G5 comes ever closer.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19