The Official Generation Five Site 686 members · 1,959 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26

​​Okay, so first: On March 5, Episodes 8 and 9 of TYT got leaked. We didn't got an episode the previous week, but I understand why: Thursday fell on February 29, of course they don't wanna release an episode on such an odd day.

But now, Episode 8 released officially on March 7 (even though everyone watched it 'cause it got leaked). Then Episode 9, instead of releasing on March 14, released the previous day in the afternoon... A Wednesday, to be precise.

This week there have been NO leaks and NO early uploads. We are on Thursday, there's no episode... Hasbro, who the fuck is managing your YouTube account, and why haven't they been fired already?

ponydog127
Group Admin

I was just wondering the same thing.

The same I can say for Warner Bros. Those a-holes leaked most of the scenes from Godzilla X Kong through TV Spots on YouTube. And the movie releases NEXT WEEK!!

People are weird. That's all I can figure. ()^_^

Kibat Grenbuku
Group Admin

They're trying to keep the next episodes a surprise because of leakers. You really want to be spoiled that early, or do you want to wait and let them cook? I'm sure that whatever is going on at Hasbro is taken care of at the moment.

7949477 That feel when there's no episode:

(click it)

Flamewarrior02
Group Admin

That. That is your answer

i wish there was a way we could email hasbro and get whoever is managing the youtube channel fired. like i am actually so sick and tired

Honestly I am impressed that they were to keep it away from leakers this long. I think something might be going on in management. Schedules get mixed up like this all the time in other shows. Not really worth getting angry over just a bit of mismanaged. Happens all the time in the industry not just Waner Bros. I waiting 10 years for Kingdom Hearts 3 to come out, I think we can all stand to be a little patient. Hiatus can be a pain sometimes.

Eh, the episode will come when it comes.

Although I will confess it would be nice if they sent out a statement explaining why things are this wonky on their end, I'm not too bothered.

we'll see after the day is over.

I agree with what Kibat just said.

OH RIGHT THERE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ONE

Flamewarrior02
Group Admin

Okay, guys. Tomorrow is the last Thursday of March.

What are we thinking: Special, Regular Episode, or nothing again?

ponydog127
Group Admin

Nothing! No episode whatsoever!

Look, I get that y'all are getting annoyed with the lack of updates from Hasbro regarding the next episode or first special from TYT. :/

But honestly, if you let them cook as well as be patient in the long run, then it will come out.

Besides.... if it does end up being the first special, do keep in mind that it will be longer than the usual 5 minute regular episode hence why it takes longer to upload to the official YT channel.

Flamewarrior02
Group Admin

I’m positive these episodes were already made. And if they aren’t that still doesn’t excuse not giving an update and being late on a release date that they themselves set up.

Would they really be so deep on keeping us up to date? We're not Hasbro, who's used their money and expecting a studio to make a product by a certain date, we're just fans that can spread news like wildfire about something that's free to us.

It'd be nice to know and be on level with them, but we're basically the crowd that's chanting before the start of a concert in all this.

Flamewarrior02
Group Admin

A simple explanation from someone on staff would only take a few seconds.

They did so when the show went bi-weekly, and that article said the special was in March, so I don’t want any excuses.

Yeah, I don’t know who’s in charge of it, but they really need to get there sh:yay: together

It’s happening again!

Flamewarrior02
Group Admin

All right, people, it’s that time again.

New episode or not tomorrow. Place your bets

There was none last week, right? Well, I've been having a bit of a losing streak of late, so I'm betting this is the turning point and say we'll get one.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Hard to predict. I could make a case for it being tomorrow, but I could also make one for it being a week from tomorrow...

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

I'll go with today... :unsuresweetie:

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26