The Barcast 1,117 members · 2,300 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

Hi ya'll! With the original team stepping out of the picture, the Barcast has decided to leave me in charge. Alongside the change in host will be a change in format. This means that I'm broadening my horizons! Rather than interview obscure fanfic writers nobody cares about, I'll be focusing more heavily on the YouTube scene.

It's still the same old podcast, just better! Thank you, Barcast, for acknowledging my superior wit and intelligence. I'm gonna make dem horses fatter than Mia Kahlifa's breast implants with the stacks I'll be making. (hockey puck not included)

My first guest will be someone almost all of you are familiar with and will agree that they are a very good person. That's right, I'll be interviewing Jake Paul!

Don't forget to check out the Barcast YouTube channel (which I also own now)!

The cast will resume like normal July 20, 2024 @ (12:30 AM GMT) (7:30 PM CT) (5:30 PM ET) (8:30 PM PT) on a Friday. Make sure you ask your question before then!

(Right of image) Me

RIP hair :'(

Should’ve said Kody.

Why are you gay?

Milk_Barcast
Group Admin

Why are you gay?

Jake Paul is cooked

Commented just to say you're gay. :moustache:

Also, congrats on getting a R63 Ember fic commissioned!!!

👀👀👀

I'm a huge fan of Jake Paul and the work he did in the movie Road House. If you can get him to say his famous quote before the pie-in-the-face scene with Pauly Shore, I plan on donating $1,000.00 worth of bits.

How big is his dick?

What is the most 9/11 episode of the Barcast?

Wow, y’all got the Jacob Pauline? I’m impressed tbh.

But when are we getting Paulista Jacobin?

Flutterpriest
Group Admin

how you're day

Now that the cruel light of tomorrow has shone upon this post, how do you feel?

The cruel light of tomorrow irradiates me with awesome power.

I hope the cruel light of tomorrow has also made you realize that the R63 Ember fic is still being written.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17