Displaced 4,422 members · 1,268 stories
Comments ( 58 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 58
Kaffeina
Group Admin

Apologies for the delay.
Post your idea threads as idea posts instead. In this idea thread. Do not post ideas anywhere but here, ya got it? If you can't find the thread, ask for a link from someone. When this month rounds to an end, I'll have a properly formatted version of this, linking prior idea threads.

Well here's an idea that I don't plan on acting on myself.

YĆ«ta Togashi and Rikka Takanashi from Love, Chunibyo and other delusions (the actual characters in the anime) get displace as The dark Flame Master and The Eye of the Wicked Lord respectively.

I haven't put to much time into brainstorming for this Idea, but I think it's a cool, out of the box idea, and I don't plan on doing anything with it, I've got to many Ideas i like more.

Hello my fellow Displaced-ers! Lol. I recently came up with an interesting idea, and it's been sticking to me for awhile. You know the new Fire Emblem Fates game right? Well, I thought of the main antagonist (not Garon), Anankos. What if someone was Displaced as him of all things?! I was considering doing this while my mind is taking a break from the brainstorming of my Uchiha's Wrath fimfic. So, could you possibly help out? Anyone?

I need suggestions/tips!!!

Someone get displaced as a Viper from Xcom 2.

You probably the biggest enemy I've seen ( and hottest ) is definitely

LORD DOMINATOR

I just got a crazy idea. How about a displaced of this guy?

The Mask

Comment posted by Derek the Gamer deleted May 14th, 2016

afro samurai displaced.

LeoneHaxor
Group Contributor

5225213 Ladies and gentlemen, I have an evil idea.

Dick Hardly.

Canon personality: Utter fucking asshole who steals credit for anything and anything that will get him ahead. Also a womanizer.

Item Received at Displacement: A bottle of Chemical X that refills itself every fifteen minutes.

Main Goal: Create an army of superheroes, unleash them on Equestria, the universe 'Dick' was Displaced into, the multiverse.

Here's what I feel could be done with the character. See, Powerpuff Girls are made of Sugar, Spice, Everything Nice, and Chemical X. Well, if we're going by the original series and not the anime, but that's not the point.

This guy's going to be dropped into EQUESTRIA.

New displaced idea. Orendi from Battleborn... Someone save us all.

LeoneHaxor
Group Contributor

5233971 Well, she would certainly scare the shit out of Celestia.

Oh, you could have the character just be totally chill with everything at the 'Just Arrived' stage...but if you want to go with a spin on an old classic, have her inprisoned for a thousand years in solitude.

Give that bitch insanity. Bitches love insanity.

...memes aside, I wouldn't stop you if you tried.

5234044 You know this idea up for grabs, I had no plans to do it myself.

LeoneHaxor
Group Contributor

5234186 It was more for the benefit of anyone who wanted to pick it up, actually.

Comment posted by ShadowsInTheDark deleted May 17th, 2016

Someone get displaced as one of the aliens from Attack The Block. Talk about a misunderstanding.

Brood Mother from starcraft II displaced.
Hopefully lots of shenanigans with chrysalis

a brony who goes to equestria as Roman Torchwick from RWBY along with his non-brony younger brother (High School Graduate) who is now Paladin Danse from Fallout 4 who show up during the season 3 premier and help fight Sombra

Tahm Kench from League of Legends. The amount of chaos he could create.

Nanomachines, it's all always nanomachines.

My idea was one I think a lot of people could do wonderful things with. Why not displace someone who isn't human and have them turn human in wherever you want to displace them? Like the Slenderman or a robot character.

Have the main drama be them trying to not only understand and survive in a new world but also try to deal with the new feelings and problems of being a human.

You could take it a step further with series that take place over many years like Harry Potter and Nonoha and have them be a child and let them deal with the awkwardness of puberty.

You can even have them try to hide their origins because, honestly, are you going to believe a guy or woman who says that they used to be the Slenderman?

Mine for real drama with this idea.

5225213 G-Man. 'Nuff said.
Or GLaDOS/Chell. Again, 'nuff said.

Perhaps somewhat less epic , such something like ...

I know it old but I still like the Robotix movie. Someone get displaced as Tyrannix.

Gargos from Killer Instinct. Not the old one...

This guy "Pitiful Creature..."

5225213 I have an idea for a new group, sort of a spin off from Displaced... anyone interested?

5225213 H-here's a spreadsheet of the idea... :

*Humans die and go to equestria via them refusing to pass on, falling into equestria

* Their talents, interests and hobbies interact with the equestrian magic and transform them, as well as giving them powers relative to said hobies/interests/talents. So a mechanic who loves magical fantasy books would become a mystical cyborg that uses machines to augment their magical spells, as well as create magical constructs, like Golems

Thoughts?

Kaffeina
Group Admin

Ehh... I have no strong feelings about it

5248474 Could I post a thread announcing it? Few people look at my blog

No game no life , Or someone coming as Chara, sans, Papyrus, or other undertale cast.

Kaffeina
Group Admin

Yes, I suppose.

How about this old classic to be displaced as?:

I demand to see a fic displaced

with one of the 7 dolls that do not scare me

5248689 Ah, good anime, that one.

Anyway, I wish to amend my earlier statement in the last Idea Thread. Instead of the Soul of Cinder, I'm thinking of three Unkindled. Or maybe five. Once again, this is my idea, so please ask if you wish to use it.

I been on a mugenbine mania so I'm currently working on a displaced fic where the main character becomes archtiger.

Yes that archtiger. Basically main idea is that sombra ended up getting control of xenobine and the other known villians of the mugenbine series and it's up to archtiger to find the other mugenbine to fight them off to save equestria. This takes place during sombra's reign before the crystal empire vanished for a thousand years and the mugenbine are sealed as statues until the crystal heart is put back into place where the mugenbine then have to handle threats from dark copies of themselves created by what remained of sombra's forces and this can alternatively take place in the sombra war timeline. Anyone agree this is going to be possibly epic?

This is a story idea I've tossed around for a while, but wasn't sure on how to approach or begin writing it.
The story idea could probably fall in the lines of the displaced, and maybe the crossover category as well. For the story I want to write is a war of the worlds style of story with a Displaced element added to it.

It would probably begin as any displaced story goes, but instead of showing up in equestria in costume, said human would instead be an artificial intelligence controlling the martian tripods instead of living martian occupants.

If you're wondering what variant of martian tripods I want to use. Look up history channels, "The Great Martian War 1913-17" on YouTube.

I want to make this a thing, but I'm having trouble due to writers block issues. If anyone wishes to lend a helping hand, please either leave a comment or Private message me.

Thank you for your time. Also I don't know any idea threads so this is the best I could do...sorry admins.

Neferpitou from Hunter x hunter. I think she cute. ^^

Sadly I can't find any links that will work with a image.

A strange dream leads to an even stranger idea:

Somebody gets a displaced, like anybody else, but soon finds the actions he/she/it takes one day, the next one are seen by the universe's habitants as just the opposite that actually happened. And the next day it comes back to the "true" normal world.

Let's say one day the main character saves a young colt from falling in a lake. The next day everypony thinks he intentionally drowned him, even when said cold is alive and safe. Next morning they throw a parade in honour of the colt-savior like nothing happened.

By contrast, if a big villain is defeated, the next day all will believe the oposite, acting like they lost and thinking they got betrayed.

The trick is nopony remembers what happens on the "negative" days.

El Presidente from Tropico.

Oryx the taken king, who would not want to be displaced as this guy?

Fallout displaced
Guy in red and black t-60 power armor with a gatling laser, infinite ammo and super strength.
Fall of Equestria universe

Displaced as either ulitharid from dnd, lich form of necromancer from Rift, or spirit summoner from Aion.

Person ends up in Equestria as the Gregor Clegane when he is transformed from GOT

Person is found by the griffons who force him to fight in an arena to the death for amusement. He finally escapes only to find himself in Ponyville from running

Geeky Person ends up displaced as the Cartoony Worm like this:

Yes, that worm that wields guns for killing and gadgets such as the Ninja Rope and Jetpack to get around that fast. And because he's a minature size, he'll be battling other insect-sized critters, birds, rogue breezies, etc, and also other displaced worms. Luckly he's going to meet other allies and companions.

Thoughts? Will this work for anyone? I haven't seen a Worms/MLP Crossover fic yet.
(I also am thinking about posting another, but I already got the Displaced Ronin Warrior fic covered on Fanfiction.net, which is called 'Glorian of the Wildfire')

I was thinking of one character in mind possibly being related to one of my other displaced, so the character I was thinking is Emily Kaldwin from Dishonored. Specifically, Dishonored II

Thoughts?

I say someone should be displaced as Gypsy Danger. You know from Pacific Rim

5313913 I would think someone as a jeager pilot with their own Gypsy Danger. That would make more sense.

On another note, I was thinking that there could be some potential with a Displaced from the upcoming game called "Paragon" by Epic games. Have a look here.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 58