Displaced 4,420 members · 1,267 stories
Comments ( 376 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 376

I have an idea I would like to give to anyone a person ends up in equstria with the ability to turn into any dota/dota2 character. Also if anyone else has an idea post here.

3826137 okay I move this be the Idea thread so we dont get spammed by idea posts. Also like ^ guys idea

I have yet to see a displaced fic involving a Commander Shepard, Noble Six, or Crimson Team cosplay, even though they are literally blank slates.

3826137 Broodmother would be fun, especially if the human was male first. :pinkiecrazy::heart:

8WolfVenom8
Group Contributor

I have a double displaced story I thought up with a human and Twilight being accidentally switched into the other's world on accident when a Magician tries to have them both killed. Actually I'm working on it right now.

A displaced story involving someone who Cosplayed as Killer Bee. It would work because he would have a chakra or magic absorbing sword as well as a the 8 tails goin for him. Not to mention I would like to see him meet Zecora:twilightblush:

RAP OFF!:yay:

What if someone was transported to equestria and their personality was split into different beings?

Kaffeina
Group Admin

Gonna be honest, its happened.

-Ameterasu from Okami
-Someone with loony tunes powers
-Dr. Eggman or any sonic charachter with sufficient ability
-Snake from Metal Gear Solid
-Kirby
-Phineas and Ferb
-Aang from Avatar the Last Airbender (or Korra)
-Invader Zim (Cuz Grrr)
-Samurai Jack
-Generator Rex
-A Logia user from one piece like Enel or one of the Admirals
-Slade/Deathstroke
-Penguins of Madagascar (I got this idea from Wheeness and his story The King of Angels)
-Zoro from One Piece

YEAaaaaaah thats what I gots for now so.................. Here you Go! You have my Blessing:pinkiecrazy:

White Rock Shooter

could be labeled as a goddess of death considering her scythe

I got an idea someone cosplays as Barry the Chopper from Fullmetal Alchemist. 8D
idea 2: borderlands cosplayer's.
idea 3: Warhammer cosplayer's.

last one asura's wrath.

Wait! quickly before I forget! There should be a displaced kirby. Having some guy/girl shoved inside a nearly indestructible, extremely powerful, cannabalistic, unintelligable, and adorable pink puff ball of doom would be perfect! I can see Celestia's reaction to him eating her magic like it was nothing:moustache:, no, Applejacks reaction to him eating her orchard:pinkiegasp:, wait no, Twilights reaction to the sheer impossible that is kirby!!:rainbowlaugh:

Edit: I know I already said Kirby, but I felt the need for more detail

I have couple of ideas that are just jumbled in my head.

A displaced Cosplayer who had cosplayed as a Magical Girl Sylveon. The Equestia she(or he) lands in though is where everyone is gender bent. So there's more guys than girls than what is normally true. Just a silly little idea that someone else could take much farther than I could.

Someone who has cosplayed as a character from a 'Tales of' Game! Seriously, I have not seen any of them when there's so much potential.
A Yuri cosplayer on the run because he stole royal funds from the vault!
An Asbel cosplayer who has to prove his loyalty to Celestia after doing something terrible in the past!
A Milla Cosplayer who has to travel Equestia to find not only her emotions but the four great spirits to get home!
And best of all!
A Gaius Cosplayer who wants to other throw Celestia and Luna because he feels they are lacking as rulers.

So, what do you guys think?

Kaffeina
Group Admin

My ideas that aren't up for grabs-
A backstory involving the Merchant. I may write this.
A Mizore Shirayuki cosplayer.
Ones that are for grabs-
A Taro Sado cosplayer with the hentai power belt. A Super-Saiyan-type dude who uses his pervertedness to become immensely strong. XD
An Eragon from the Inheritance Cycle cosplayer. Actually seems like a cool idea.
A Percy Jackson cosplayer.
Gandalf.
Guardians of Ga'hoole cosplayer.

The Mask?

I mean imagine this in equestria:

I am quite surprised there isn't already and idea for a Lone Wanderer or Courier story here......and honestly I would write one if I actually had any skill in writing.

Kaffeina
Group Admin

WRITE THIS NOW

how about.....someone cosplaying as the Undertaker from the BlackWater Gospel? but maybe a more baddass version?
the main one even has a nifty amv type thing. [youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421914688&v=WhXe_DU79vY&x-yt-cl=84503534]
also, is this showing up as a video, or a link? (never mind..its a link for some reason...)

Comment posted by Krazyfan1 deleted Jan 26th, 2015

Is there really not an Adventure Time displaced story yet?

3953951 Has no one done the Eragon idea? Because if it's still free I so am all over that.

I had thought about doing one for Karkat Vantas from Homestuck, but Land of Friendship and Magic did the Homestuck thing wonderfully

Kaffeina
Group Admin

The Eragon one is still available.

4042981 It. Is. On.

I'd love to see a show down like this happen to one of the Displaced and ponies.

4045321 Not going to lie, i'd like to see something like that too.

Comment posted by JohnBlue deleted Mar 21st, 2015

Okay, I had an idea for a displaced collab story.

Basically, a mute girl cosplays as Revya and her friend or brother or Boyfriend cosplays as Gig, both from Soul Nomads and the World Eaters. They run into the Merchant and buy a sword from him. Then they are sent to Equestria where Gig accidentally destroys a mountain. Then stuff happens where Gig get's killed and his soul get's stuck in Revya's body so they're sharing the same body.

Carmen Sandiego, eventually played as either the 'noble thief' archetype or 'just in it for the challenge' .

4047596 She could make stealing the impossible really possible in strange ways, kinda have to respect her there.

Another idea for up for grabs someone get turned in to vash the stampede from Trigun come on it'd be funny. 8D

"Your on my CUPCAKE!."

I know ive posted here a lot already and I feel like ive been flooding this place a bit with my suggestions, so ill try to lay off them for a while untill i find another idea with some serious good vibes with it, but for now, How about Alucard.

Think about this in equestria

kinda gruesome i know:twilightblush:

We would suggest an old callback by the character named Flux!

Or admittedly any character from Toonstruck, but we believe a can of nostalgia were opened.

I just thought of a weird idea.......what about World of Tanks Displaced?

4056841 well that going to be fun. :pinkiehappy:

4059093 It would be fun, and it's up for anyone to do, just fyi.

Does this mean that this is a thread where we tell people our ideas for the Displaced that we intend to write? Just to clarify.

4059260 Sort of. Its mostly for ideas but if you want to put an idea for others to use or one you plan on is not a problem. Though I recommend telling people if you plan on doing it so they don't accidentally use it.

4060142 Cool thanks. In that case these are the ideas I'm going to do in no particular order.:

Spawn, Yojimbo (the summon from FFX), An alternate version of Gilgamesh, Asura, Majin Buu, Akuma, Strider Hiryu, Atem, Master Chief, The Specter, Black Alice, Young Xehanort, Dr. Doom, and probably The Black Panther.

3826137 I have an idea in progress Were a guy dressed in a Terran marine costume goes to blizz con buys real looking gaus rifle the one peice he needs to finish the cosplay the only thing left is deciding wether to drop him into the middle of the canterlot invasion or the everfree forest this is all still a thought but just wondering what you think

Sebastien from Kuroshitsuji (Black Bulter) could be a good idea, at least in a humanized universe. His pocket watch could be the Merchant's 'gift'. He could make a pact with Sunset Shimmer for exemple, Sunset want to get back at Celestia and/or Twilight . He would call Sunset "My Princess" instead of "My Lord."

Or Revan because there is still no character of Star Wars among the Displaced.

I JUST THOUGHT OF A PERFECT DISPLACED!

Hank from madness combat
Thel Vadamee (Arbiter) from halo
Eyeless Jack from creepy pasta
Deathstroke from DC
Arrow from Arrow
Jafar from Aladdin (would take place in Saddle Arabia)
scp-049 from scp foundation
Magnaguard from star wars
Scarecrow from Batman
Savior from Madness Combat

I haven't been checking this thread in a while, but how about the Warden from Dragon Age Origins or Hawke from DA2? Either would be interesting since the Warden for the most part is a blank slate. Or maybe some Toku superheroes like the Kamen Riders from Ryuki's American adaption of Dragon Knight, maybe?

Random thought...

Got this random Idea after thinking of a theory involving something he mentions in BoG

I have an idea for anyone willing to use it a Displaced in a Cosplay Time Skip Luffy outfit that goes to Equestria thought the Item they buy from the Guy would be a Devil fruit anyone's choice. So you can make it that the person either buys a Gumo-Gumo no Mi or some other fruit for the character to gain.

4075905 what the **** is that

4085971 Beerus, the god of destruction from DBZ: Battle of Gods

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 376