The Great Equestrian Cosplay Convention 306 members · 144 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Exactly as said above, this is the thread for people who cannot write for one reason or another and have great writing ideas, to give their ideas to people who can write, but don't have any writing ideas.

I'll start. :pinkiecrazy:

A kid dressed up at a horror movie convention (toddler to pre-teen) gets transported to equestria as the jigsaw puppet from the saw franchise, once there he begins to be affected by his costume to start making deathtraps to test the ponies will to live.

Yay, grimdark! :pinkiecrazy:

"Humanized" GLaDOS cosplay:
Neutral Alignment (Only wants to do science) with possible character development leading to good.
Weapons/Tools: Portal Gun, Long Fall Boots, Nanites (for Self-Repair/Construction purposes), Thermal Discouragement Beam (Shot from Eyes), Wrist mounted machine guns.
Must sing "Still Alive" and "Only Want You Gone" and both songs must be relevant.
-----
Ashley "Ash" Williams (Post Evil Dead: Army of Darkness)
Weapons/Tools: Clockwork Hand, Chainsaw Hand, Pump-Action Shotgun or Lever-Action Rifle (Infinite Ammo), M1911 Pistol (Infinite Ammo).
Alignment: Good
Known in Equestrian Legend as a Demon Slayer.
Cannot use Shotgun/Rifle and Chainsaw Hand at the same time.

Story Ideas
----
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
A new threat to Equestria has risen. Their only hope is for Princess Twilight Sparkle to cast a spell that would summon the greatest and wisest warrior of all time.
She succeeded.
Now all Equestria has to do is survive Him.
Hasbro and Ask A Ninja.com Present:
Ninja In Equestria (Working Title)
[Comedy][Human][Teen][Gore?]

I partially planned out another cosplay fic. I have since realized that I can't make this idea a reality either.
Cosplays: The Lone Ranger (2013) and R63Connor Kenway from Assassin's Creed III Equestrian Lore refers to them as "The Spirits of Justice and Revenge"
(Yes, they are supposed to be a couple in story)

How they gets to Equestria: L.R. buys a pair of nonfunctioning, Pearl Handled Peacemakers at a Gun Show on Halloween from the standard Mysterious Merchant character that appears to connect all of the fics.

Weapons (L.R.): 2 Colt Single Action Army Peacemakers loaded with Silver Bullets and one utility knife.
Weapons (R63CK): Bow and Arrows with Cold Iron arrowheads, Hidden Blade(s) [Also Cold Iron], and a Tomahawk

They arrive in Equestria when Celestia and Luna are fillies.

Eventually wrangled into being Celestia and Luna's foal-sitters/Body guards.

"Stoned" protecting them.

Kept as a "Statues" in the castle, where Celestia and Luna routinely "talk" to them not knowing that they are still alive. (Or even what happened to them.) [It's part of the reason they are still sane in story, the other is that they are able to talk to each other.]

Freed when Tirek's magic absorbtion trick disrupts the spell

Summoning totem (For crossovers with other Displaced): An arrow with a silver head (summons both)

The only reason I'm not the one writing it is because I sound like a Wiki article.
If you adopt this or any of my other ideas, please credit me.

I think I'll post mine since I have no power to write that.

Story Idea #1:
Cosplays: 16-years old Doomguy, and 23-years old Golbez. They are brothers before you ask, both from Texas, the state I live in.

Twists for Doomguy: He will carry different weapons other than the Six Standard Weapons that Doomguy carries, just like in the AEOD Doom WAD.

Twists for Golbez: None actually, since he will use the same abilities and weaponries as the FFIV character Golbez.

How the Two get to Equestria: A Whirlpool from a sky when Princess Twilight is experimenting a Spell, sucking both of them to this world, where Guns are actually invented.

They arrive right after Season 4, but seperated.

Little Cosplayer ends up becoming Luna's Royal Guard after the Interrogation revealing he is not evil. Eventually he'll become Bodyguards for Mane Six, only Rainbow & Twilight showing huge distrust to him through suspicious looks.

Big Cosplayer however becomes one of Sombra's great agents after some misunderstandings and bad impressions with the Royal Guards.

Luna will soon start a Lunar Rebellion to overthrow the sun Tyrant after such Arguments. Doomguy, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rarity will be part of the Lunar Rebellion.

Golbez will go undercover, joining the Royal Guards as Sombra planned, helping Rainbow & Twilight defend against the Rebellion.

Both will soon meet once more and become fierce rivals in the Civil War.

I'll let you decide how the rest will be played. PM me if you are going to use this Idea for your fanfic.

If I can suggest... Maybe a Displaced as "The Mask" that green thing that could be as crazy as Discord.

SMOKING

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7